PDA

View Full Version : This Knicks team sucks real bad

Chris Childs
03-11-2008, 03:00 PM
When I look at this team, forget the horrible coach and GM, forget the doucebag owner who is hell bent on ruining this team, but look for a moment at some of the veteran jackasses on this team.

Marbury: Selfish, lunatic, crazy, moron. Sabotaged this team the day he figured out he was losing power in NY.. what a jackass..

Jerome james: he is a waste, a complete waste, nothing more to say..

Curry: selfish, because he is lazy, and unprepared. Doesn't have the balls to step up and attempt to be the man Isiah paid a hefty price for..

But what bothers me most besides these guys are guys like Q, malik and jeffries.. I mean WTF is up with these guys. when they hit the court they want to become scorers, and the scorers on this team just want to shoot more. this team resembles a riot. everyone going for themselves.. watching Q and zach just jack up shots without passing pisses me off, then when jeffries catches the ball, this moron lines up for 20 foot jumpers and he just can't hit them. I mean these guys are selfish idiots.. from Q down to jeffries, this team is selfish, selfish to the core.. these young guys, lee, nate, morris and chandler along with balkman won't stand a chance around these foolish vets. watch how other teams play. pass, pass, open man, shoot. The knicks, pass, one on one play, Brick, then you get malik trying to score and jeffries. It just makes me want to punch them in the face!

I'M DONE.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Maybe next year

JamStone
03-11-2008, 03:35 PM
More stunning revelations:

Mark Magino is fat.
Richard Simmons is gay.

Xylus
03-11-2008, 03:36 PM
More revelations:

Coach Mark Magino is fat.
Richard Simmons is gay.
Simmons is gay?!

Matchman
03-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Woulda win a lot more games if u start this lineup for the whole year:
Curry (he needs someone to motivate him, esp. on defense)
Lee
Balkman
Robinson
Crawford

mavsfan1000
03-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Don't forget Randolph being a blackhole and not caring about defense. I'm surprised that team ever gets a win the way they looked last night. Our bench was outplaying your team.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Their losing the games their supposed to lose...

Findog
03-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Simmons is gay?!

WTF? Are you serious?

bdictjames
03-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Blame it all on the coach.

They need one who can influence the team, make them disciplined from day 1.