PDA

View Full Version : "You ut-SA gals are funny, playing college"

blueman
03-11-2008, 09:15 PM
This was said by UT09 this morning at 12:03 a.m.......The reason I say this is because this ironic. He's the loser typing on a message board late Monday evening/ early Tuesday morning. College at UT must be great if you get to spend all evening alone typing on a message board making fun of "a wanna be college" Damn I'm gonna go back to school to get another degree, and I'm going to UT because I want to be just like you!!!! You should realize if you are going to make fun of people don't make it so easy for others to do it back... you damn amatuer. Never thought I would have the pleasure of saying this, I'm stealing this from a&m, but adding my own twist SAW 'EM OFF AND STICK THEM UP BEVO'S BUM!

GO RUNNERS

CLASS OF DEC 2005

MajorMike
03-12-2008, 07:51 AM
What???!?

BUMP
03-12-2008, 08:44 AM
i had to read this about six times to finally realize what it meant

Doug Collins
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
This was said by UT09 this morning at 12:03 a.m.......The reason I say this is because this ironic. He's the loser typing on a message board late Monday evening/ early Tuesday morning. College at UT must be great if you get to spend all evening alone typing on a message board making fun of "a wanna be college" Damn I'm gonna go back to school to get another degree, and I'm going to UT because I want to be just like you!!!! You should realize if you are going to make fun of people don't make it so easy for others to do it back... you damn amatuer. Never thought I would have the pleasure of saying this, I'm stealing this from a&m, but adding my own twist SAW 'EM OFF AND STICK THEM UP BEVO'S BUM!

GO RUNNERS

CLASS OF DEC 2005

Thank you soo much for bringing this to our attention. :smokin You probably could've added this to one of the other 86 pro-utsa threads.

Additionally, I think you ignored the added irony of you responding to him by creating a whole new thread at 9pm complaining about how much of a loser he is for doing the same thing.

degenerate_gambler
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Thank you soo much for bringing this to our attention. :smokin You probably could've added this to one of the other 86 pro-utsa threads.

Hey watch it Doug, they're aren't a commuter school anymore (at least in their minds).

Doug Collins
03-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey watch it Doug, they're aren't a commuter school anymore (at least in their minds).

Apparently, one of the UTSA grads has an aggie and longhorn working underneath him. Watch out degenerate_g!!! Pretty soon we'll all be working for UTSA grads!!!!! :spin

Roadrunners
03-12-2008, 02:23 PM
thats right doug. you hit the nail on the head. fucking idiot. why go on these to bash other posters that have nothing to do with you. i dont go to a chicago bulls thread to talk trash to bulls fans or any other team. this is made for people to talk to others bout the teams they love.

Doug Collins
03-12-2008, 04:27 PM
thats right doug. you hit the nail on the head. fucking idiot. why go on these to bash other posters that have nothing to do with you. i dont go to a chicago bulls thread to talk trash to bulls fans or any other team. this is made for people to talk to others bout the teams they love.

You're right and I hardly ever post on UTSA threads (I've done it maybe twice). I don't care if you guys want to talk about roadrunner basketball and make a billion threads about it. Everyone has a right to care about their alma mater even if it is a third tier university. The reason I posted here was because he created a whole thread to call out another guy as an idiot and yet, by creating the thread, did the exact same thing the other guy did. I thought it was funny and felt like pointing out the "irony". In doing so I also accidentally took a shot at UTSA (note: I did not make fun of UTSA sports since they dont really exist). I'm really sorry please forgive me. I didn't mean to disrupt your sports discussion utopia. You need to lighten up.

And who would talk trash to bulls fans? They haven't been relevant in ten years.

Roadrunners
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
You're right and I hardly ever post on UTSA threads (I've done it maybe twice). I don't care if you guys want to talk about roadrunner basketball and make a billion threads about it. Everyone has a right to care about their alma mater even if it is a third tier university. The reason I posted here was because he created a whole thread to call out another guy as an idiot and yet, by creating the thread, did the exact same thing the other guy did. I thought it was funny and felt like pointing out the "irony". In doing so I also accidentally took a shot at UTSA (note: I did not make fun of UTSA sports since they dont really exist). I'm really sorry please forgive me. I didn't mean to disrupt your sports discussion utopia. You need to lighten up.

And who would talk trash to bulls fans? They haven't been relevant in ten years.

real mature post......wow......truly amazing.......you should be a writer for the late night shows. its so clever how you add your little points in there. your new name is "Dave Chapelle". you are truly hilarious.

Doug Collins
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
real mature post......wow......truly amazing.......you should be a writer for the late night shows. its so clever how you add your little points in there. your new name is "Dave Chapelle". you are truly hilarious.

What little points?

Roadrunners
03-12-2008, 05:12 PM
"third tier univ. or not really sports to make fun of". although your statement about the bulls you said you cant say anything bout them cuz they have not been relevant in 10 years, but you have bashed utsa by saying there really are no sports. So if you still follow, that means utsa athletics according to you ARE RELEVANT. too confusing?????

lebomb
03-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Apparently, one of the UTSA grads has an aggie and longhorn working underneath him. Watch out degenerate_g!!! Pretty soon we'll all be working for UTSA grads!!!!! :spin

Hey......just defending my school. It may not be UT or A&M, but Im proud of where I graduated from. Utsa has only been around 30yrs or so......UT and A&M.....probably over 100yrs. I think its kinda cool to go to a school that is new, up and coming.....and will develop into something better over time.

I think everyone should be proud of the school they graduated from......and if you arent......maybe you should or should have transfered.

Have a great spring break!!!!!
:elephant

UT09
03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Alright, I got my own thread!! :downspin: :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin:

"He's the loser typing on a message board late Monday evening/ early Tuesday morning."

You're the loser starting a thread about me.

I'm sorry did the mean spurstalk poster ruin your day?

lebomb
03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Alright, I got my own thread!! :downspin: :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin:

"He's the loser typing on a message board late Monday evening/ early Tuesday morning."

You're the loser starting a thread about me.

I'm sorry did the mean spurstalk poster ruin your day?

Seriously.....does it make you feel better putting down other schools? I mean, c'mon you are going to UT. Just be mature and dont post if you have something really fucked up to say. I mean seriously. Its not cool, nice or even close to right. You got me caught up defending my alma mater....but it really shouldnt have been necessary to do that. I really hope the haters feel good. I really do.

Doug Collins
03-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Seriously.....does it make you feel better putting down other schools? I mean, c'mon you are going to UT. Just be mature and dont post if you have something really fucked up to say. I mean seriously. Its not cool, nice or even close to right. You got me caught up defending my alma mater....but it really shouldnt have been necessary to do that. I really hope the haters feel good. I really do.

Putting down other schools is what the college forum is all about. You guys are more than welcome to post about UTSA, but with it just accept that you're gonna get made fun of just like fans of aggy, okie lite, arky, tu, uo, etc. It's part of the joy of being an active member of this community. :p:

GOUTSA
03-14-2008, 10:48 AM
This is great the more talking about UTSA the better. I love it.

lebomb
03-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Putting down other schools is what the college forum is all about. You guys are more than welcome to post about UTSA, but with it just accept that you're gonna get made fun of just like fans of aggy, okie lite, arky, tu, uo, etc. It's part of the joy of being an active member of this community. :p:

I guess :wtf

Doug Collins
03-14-2008, 12:30 PM
I guess :wtf

Cheer up! :elephant

lebomb
03-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Cheer up! :elephant

........................ :toast :elephant

blueman
03-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Doug Doug Doug, who goes out at 9:00 pm anyway? I mean I guess the more senior people of the world because you need your sleep. I decided to post at around the same time again just to make you think hey I told you so, the guy has no life like UT09. My night is just starting , have fun being an old man buddy. Here's a picture for UT09 when he's posting at midnight again.... :idiot ...here's what I'll be doing at the sametime.... :danceclub

ClingingMars
03-16-2008, 12:59 PM
are people really trying to defend A SATELLITE SCHOOL from the big boys? hilarious.

around here, satellite schools are a joke. see UVa at Wise.

-Mars

GOUTSA
03-16-2008, 02:55 PM
YES, that's exactly what we are doing. :toast
GO RUNNERS!!

UV-Wise is NAIA, UTSA is D-I; enough said.

lebomb
03-16-2008, 04:05 PM
are people really trying to defend A SATELLITE SCHOOL from the big boys? hilarious.

around here, satellite schools are a joke. see UVa at Wise.

-Mars

NAIA..........LMAO. Idiot. :lol

UT09
03-16-2008, 08:11 PM
Doug Doug Doug, who goes out at 9:00 pm anyway? I mean I guess the more senior people of the world because you need your sleep. I decided to post at around the same time again just to make you think hey I told you so, the guy has no life like UT09. My night is just starting , have fun being an old man buddy. Here's a picture for UT09 when he's posting at midnight again.... :idiot ...here's what I'll be doing at the sametime.... :danceclub

I think someone has a crush on me.
Damn son, must not have a lot going on, when I become the center of your life. First you start a thread about me, now this...hahah homo.