PDA

View Full Version : Heat and Knicks

Findog
03-12-2008, 02:20 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89377

Give it up. Everyone is tired of your shit. Coming out and missing some shots, not getting stops, that's the only game that your team has. Why waste the NBA's time and money by trying to be in the League? Ricky Davis, you're gonna be toking up again tonight when you don't win. Nate Robinson, I didn't know they let midgets play in the NBA. Shawn Marion, you were just a token All-Star selection because the media loved the Suns.

It's funny how all these players think they're real NBA players and that they're all destined to be on a roster.

Miami is already out of the top 14 like they're supposed to be. New York, you're next. Hawks will beat both your asses.

stretch
03-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi Findog.

Findog
03-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi Findog.

I don't know why people think MavericksDynasty and I are the same person. I challenge timvp and Kori to clear this shit up once and for all and post our IP addresses.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Don't act like were going to forget..........

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s117/ByrdManFly/snapshot1108gi2.png

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 02:26 PM
You can talk shit about the knicks all you want, but the mavs are just as pathetic.
LOL at their desperation of wanting a championship...so they sign a bum washed up Kidd. SMH

Findog
03-12-2008, 02:26 PM
The Joke here....

Whoosh!

Your head here

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Fail.

dirk4mvp
Fail.

you did quite a good job at it.

Findog
Fail.

Indeed, Mr. Touchy. You're not the butt of this joke and yet you don't even realize it. The Knicks are past the point of being made fun of. Now GTFO.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 02:29 PM
LOL at you mad Mavs fans. Your all pathetic. I still can't believe some of you are still LIVING. It's a miracle!

Findog
03-12-2008, 02:32 PM
LOL at you mad Mavs fans. Your all pathetic. I still can't believe some of you are still LIVING. It's a miracle!

When the Mavs lose in the playoffs again, I'm going to patronize a certain fast-food restaurant that I am forbidden from mentioning here, put the Brian Jonestown Massacre on the stereo and then I'm going to tie off a vein and get taken to a higher plane of consciousness.

Who are the Knicks going to get in the draft? OJ Mayo or Eric Gordon?

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM
When the Mavs lose in the playoffs again, I'm going to patronize a certain fast-food restaurant that I am forbidden from mentioning here, put the Brian Jonestown Massacre on the stereo and then I'm going to tie off a vein and get taken to a higher plane of consciousness.

Who are the Knicks going to get in the draft? OJ Mayo or Eric Gordon?

I don't care about those young guys from college, I just want some good veterans on the team so they can atleast get in the playoffs. But dammit, those are only going to want to play for the knicks because of the money....were screwed. :depressed Might as well get OJ Mayo. :rolleyes

Findog
03-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Nothing is going to change with the Knicks until Dolan and Zeke are gone.

N4th4n
03-12-2008, 03:09 PM
I don't care about those young guys from college, I just want some good veterans on the team so they can atleast get in the playoffs. But dammit, those are only going to want to play for the knicks because of the money....were screwed. :depressed Might as well get OJ Mayo. :rolleyes

He is the LAST thing you need on that team. He will just add on to you glut of shitting me first shoot first guards. What you need is to some how snag Derrick Rose, and trade Randolph, then fire every retard currently in your front office.