PDA

View Full Version : dickhead's Iraq lies being protected? of course

boutons_
03-12-2008, 06:47 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/rapidreport/2008/03/pentagon-report.html

clambake
03-12-2008, 07:37 PM
what happens to your computer when you load the CD?

PixelPusher
03-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Another Pentagon official said initial press reports on the study made it "too politically sensitive."
Yes, the war-o-cons are very sensitive to criticism and fact checking on these matters.

boutons_
03-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I read an article where the Army went through 600K pages of Saddam docs and found no AQ connection.

I assume they didn't find any WMD references or we would have heard about it.

Lies, lies, lies. 4000 US dead, $3T, and counting....

smeagol
03-13-2008, 08:18 PM
One of the only things I agree with boutons is that the Iraq war was a big mistake

Nbadan
03-13-2008, 10:23 PM
With delusional leaders like Dubya, who needs enemies?

Bush: I'm Envious Of Soldiers Serving "Romantic" Mission In Afghanistan

President Bush let his inner adventurer out while discussing the state of the war in Afghanistan with military and civilian personnel. While those in Afghanistan detailed the logistical and diplomatic problems via teleconference, the President took a much more whimsical approach to their mission. Via Reuters:

"I must say, I'm a little envious," Bush said. "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed."

"It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really making history, and thanks," Bush said.

Meanwhile, over 40 Taliban insurgents were killed in a battle in Southern Afghanistan, and six Afghani civilians were killed in a suicide bombing aimed at an American convoy.

Huff (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/13/bush-envious-of-soldier_n_91455.html)

boutons_
03-13-2008, 11:40 PM
dubya is a delirious fool, a tourist superficially skimming through life, without an adult bone in his body.

Where were these romantic, fantastic sentiments when he, and dickhead, were avoiding Viet Nam?

Wild Cobra
03-14-2008, 04:58 PM
dubya is a delirious fool, a tourist superficially skimming through life, without an adult bone in his body.

Where were these romantic, fantastic sentiments when he, and dickhead, were avoiding Viet Nam?
How do you expect anyone to take you serious when you make so many false statements?

ChumpDumper
03-14-2008, 05:01 PM
"I must say, I'm a little envious," Bush said. "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed."I completely believe him. After all he jumped at the chance to serve on the front lines of Vietnam.

PixelPusher
03-14-2008, 11:48 PM
I completely believe him. After all he jumped at the chance to serve on the front lines of Vietnam.
http://www.artandeth.com/Gallery2/ActorsD/4265-23957.gif

"I must say, I'm a little envious."

"If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed."

"It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really making history, and thanks,"

- President George W. Upham