PDA

View Full Version : Houston a championship contender over LA/SAS?

SpursDynasty
03-12-2008, 09:12 PM
The results of this poll should speak for itself.

mavs>spurs2
03-12-2008, 09:15 PM
I refuse to vote until you change the poll, removing the Spurs. We all know they aren't championship contenders so the poll is flawed.

SpursDynasty
03-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Interesting, this thread has about 40 views so far, with only 2 votes, both saying no. (so far)

Says two things:

1. Everyone is impressed by the 20-game winning streak.
2. No one is willing to admit that the Rockets have no chance in the playoffs.

lurker
03-12-2008, 09:23 PM
The streak is impressive, but as the Mavs and Suns proved last season, winning streaks don't mean anything come playoff time.

spurms
03-12-2008, 09:25 PM
voted yes for the LA matchup, undecided vs spurs, the rockets are one team i don't want the spurs to face in the playoffs.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 09:25 PM
The Houston Rockets will come out of the West this postseason.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Let's see, during this 20 game win streak the Rockets beat New Orleans by 20 points WITH Yao and beat them by 10 points without Yao.

Then your precious, can't win a title during an even year Spurs LOSE by 25 points to this so called FAKE team. :smokin

You are an idiot.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 09:32 PM
The Houston Rockets are the best team in the West.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 09:33 PM
The Houston Rockets will beat any team from the WC in a 7 game series.

mavs>spurs2
03-12-2008, 09:34 PM
San Antonio is NOT a legit championship contender.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Tracy McGrady will finally not be a second round virgin anymore.

GuerillaBlack
03-12-2008, 09:35 PM
San Antonio is NOT a legit championship contender.
Yes they are.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Houston Rockets don't need Yao to come out of the West.

Chris Childs
03-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Houston Rockets might end up being the best team of all time.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 09:39 PM
The streak is impressive, but as the Mavs and Suns proved last season, winning streaks don't mean anything come playoff time.

I believe the mavs/suns had alot of close games they won by a point or 2 and they don't play defense.

The rockets do play defense.

13 or 14 games or so out of the 20 games were won by double digits, including New Orleans twice, Denver, Dallas(Dirk you ask, we didn't have Yao :rolleyes ), and Cleveland. Not to mention having to beat all the scrub teams that play hard like Sacramento, a team that just recently beat LA.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Houston Rockets might end up being the best team of all time.

post whore.

DazedAndConfused
03-12-2008, 09:48 PM
All I gotta say is congrats to the Rox and their fans. They are playing amazing basketball right now.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 09:50 PM
All I gotta say is congrats to the Rox and their fans. They are playing amazing basketball right now.

thanks.

so is kobe still going to school tmac on sunday :sleep :nope

Amarelooms
03-12-2008, 09:54 PM

Houston couldnt beat the Mavs let alone the Spurs or Fakers :elephant

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Houston couldnt beat the Mavs let alone the Spurs or Fakers :elephant

dude, seriously..the mavs are junior varsity right now.

stretch
03-12-2008, 10:01 PM
So what do the results thus far say? That you posted a dumb poll? Or that the Rockets are better than SA/LAL?

Amarelooms
03-12-2008, 10:01 PM
dude, seriously..the mavs are junior varsity right now.

LOL remember that 40 point ass kickin in GAME SEVEN. Tmac lol....pray you avoid the Mavs homer :elephant

td4mvp21
03-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Not the Lakers but maybe.....the....holy shit....SPURS. God that was hard.

Amarelooms
03-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Not the Lakers but maybe.....the....holy shit....SPURS. God that was hard.

Mavs will beat the Spurs in the first round...keep the 2nd seed please :elephant

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 10:07 PM
LOL remember that 40 point ass kickin in GAME SEVEN. Tmac lol....pray you avoid the Mavs homer :elephant

and then you guys won the championship that season?

What about the next season against Miami in the finals? back 2 back titles for the mavs?

Oh, and the season that was to redeem your performance the next year, was that a win over the 8 seeded warriors?

Wow, you guys are dominant. I'm scared

I'm more scared of dallas than this chihuahua is regarding the structural integrity of this folding chair. :rolleyes , not.

http://www.xenogere.com/images/misc/animals/scared_pup.jpg

td4mvp21
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Mavs will beat the Spurs in the first round...keep the 2nd seed please :elephant

That's probably the only way the Spurs make it to the second round at this point. Bring on the chokers with their pussy superstar :elephant

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:08 PM

What about next season against Miami in the finals? back 2 back wins

Oh, and the season that was to redeem your performance the next year, was that a win over the 8 seeded warriors?

I'm more scared of dallas than this chihuahua is regarding the structural integrity of this folding chair.

The streak is great, and Houston is playing awesome right now, but we're not scared of you either. This may be Tracy's most epic fall yet.

Amarelooms
03-12-2008, 10:09 PM

What about next season against Miami in the finals? back 2 back wins

I'm more scared of dallas than this chihuahua is regarding the structural integrity of this folding chair.

You are a douche bag...talking shit when your team has yet to get out the first round with Tmac and Yao. Pray to your God that Hakeem was on the Rockets and that MJ stopped playing those 2 years homer :elephant

Amarelooms
03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
That's probably the only way the Spurs make it to the second round at this point. Bring on the chokers with their pussy superstar :elephant

Lol fans are so clueless....have no doubt that the Spurs and Pop want no part of the Mavs :elephant

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:12 PM
The Rockets shouldn't want any part of us either.

robbie380
03-12-2008, 10:13 PM
You are a douche bag...talking shit when your team has yet to get out the first round with Tmac and Yao. Pray to your God that Hakeem was on the Rockets and that MJ stopped playing those 2 years homer :elephant

pray to your god that the mavs will actually win a championship.

GuerillaBlack
03-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Is it really the Rockets fault that MJ was not in the league in their first championship game? The second year, MJ was back for over 30 games, but lost in the playoffs to Shaq and the Magic.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 10:14 PM

Looks like mavs fans with their, never done anything, not doing anything now, will never ever do anything franchise need the praying. :clap

Nice try. have a good evening.

Banzai
03-12-2008, 10:14 PM
:wakeup :sleep

td4mvp21
03-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Lol fans are so clueless

DazedAndConfused
03-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Looks like mavs fans with their, never done anything, not doing anything now, will never ever do anything franchise need the praying. :clap

Nice try. have a good evening.

I think everyone here is sick of the Mav fans and their pathetic fan base.

Mavs
0 rings
2 of the worst playoff chokes of all time

Yet they continue to talk the most shit. Here comes the KFC.

monosylab1k
03-12-2008, 10:37 PM

Mavs
0 rings

who is this? i don't recognize the name.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 10:38 PM

Mavs
0 rings

I agree

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3526/espnroxns2.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5975/cnnsiroxah5.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9919/nbaroxuo5.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8797/sportingnewsroxlm7.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1373/msnbcroxwr6.jpg

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
who is this? i don't recognize the name.

Is it lunch time already? I'm hungry.

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Roxfan knows how to use photobucket. Congratulations, you should be very proud.

Roxsfan
03-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Roxfan knows how to use photobucket. Congratulations, you should be very proud.

leave roxsfan alone.

http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:52 PM
leave roxsfan alone.

http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

:lmao

Indazone
03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
The Rockets shouldn't want any part of us either.

I'd rather play either the Spurs or the Mavs anyday and twice on Sundays with how both teams are playing right now. Honestly the Jazz and the Lakers scare me more than either of these teams.

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I'd rather play either the Spurs or the Mavs anyday and twice on Sundays with how both teams are playing right now. Honestly the Jazz and the Lakers scare me more than either of these teams.

March 12th forum. The Lakers can't defend and I'm afraid of the Jazz only in Salt Lake City. Nobody in the league is playing better than the Rockets right now, Yao or no Yao. If the playoffs started today, I'd want no part of you guys. But we have historically had a lot of matchup advantages against you guys and Kidd doesn't alter that dramatically. We will see if the Rockets can carry this into the playoffs and not peak too early. Other than that 5 or 6 game road trip you got coming up, your schedule isn't too hard the rest of the way. A top four seed is highly likely at this point.

DazedAndConfused
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
We will see the Mavericks self destruct in the playoffs yet again. That much we can be certain of.

SpursDynasty
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Looks like some people are voting multiple times for yes.

Nice try.

Findog
03-12-2008, 11:25 PM
We will see the Mavericks self destruct in the playoffs yet again. That much we can be certain of.

Good luck trying to do anything of significance with Gasol, DJ and Ronny Turiaf guarding the post. I hear the Great Bynum has begun moving his pinky finger back and forth with the aid of one of those electric stimulators. Maybe one day he'll walk again.

DazedAndConfused
03-12-2008, 11:46 PM
Good luck trying to do anything of significance with Gasol, DJ and Ronny Turiaf guarding the post. I hear the Great Bynum has begun moving his pinky finger back and forth with the aid of one of those electric stimulators. Maybe one day he'll walk again.

He'll be back soon enough to shutup the idiot naysayers like yourself. And if not, no worries. The Lakers have a team that can compete for the long haul. We're only going to get better next season.

Your team on the other hand just mortgaged it's future in hopes of a playoff miracle akin to the USA Olympic hockey team beating the Russians in the 80s.

Oh, and this ragtag squad we have on the court still beat your fully healthy Mavs team.

ludda
03-12-2008, 11:54 PM
The general NBA forum has gone to shit ever since all the Rocket and Laker trolls came out this season. As if mav and Suns fans weren't enough.

Indazone
03-12-2008, 11:59 PM

lol keep talking. Mavs are gonna drop out of the top 8.

Findog
03-13-2008, 12:12 AM
He'll be back soon enough to shutup the idiot naysayers like yourself.

2008-09 Forum.

Oh, and this ragtag squad we have on the court still beat your fully healthy Mavs team.

You guys had Bynum out in the last game, we were missing Josh Howard. We'll see what happens when a healthy Howard is available on March 18th. We had no problems with you guys the last time he showed up.

LEONARD
03-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Interesting, this thread has about 40 views so far, with only 2 votes, both saying no. (so far)

Says two things:

1. Everyone is impressed by the 20-game winning streak.
2. No one is willing to admit that the Rockets have no chance in the playoffs.

Or maybe everybody hates your dumb ass?? :drunk