PDA

View Full Version : Home Again

angel_luv
01-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to tell you guys that I am back in San Antonio, for good now. Yea! I start work at the Terrace Resturant tomorrow. =) =) =)
I have missed seeing you all in the chat. Hopefully, I will have my computer situation figured out in time for the next away game when I am off.
I will be back... eventually.
I hope you all are well and that I get to talk to you again soon.

~ Angel

boutons
01-11-2005, 02:07 PM
The Angel Has Landed

Medvedenko
01-11-2005, 02:29 PM
What's up grrl....

angel_luv
01-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Hi Med! Long time no talk. Not having home internet sucks, but everything else is going so well. I can't complain. I love my new job. It is the coolest thing in the world to get paid to be where you love being.
Last night I was blessed with courtside tickets to the Spurs vs. Wizards games. I get to take three of my gal pals. I met them all at different Spurs functions and wanted to introduce them all. I can't think of a more ironically wonderful way to do it.

I can't belive I have those tickets! Just when I thought life couldn't possible get any better,there they were. God is super good.

I heard about your man Kobe. Hope he is okay. i still think he is a creep but even still I liked to see his season go down the drain honestly- by playing and getting his tail kicked. So if you see him, tell him I wish him a complete and speedy recovery! =)
Have a great weekend. Talk to you the next time I can get to a computer.

Solid D
01-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Don't forget Monday's game v. Wizards is a 4:00 PM start time, ya'll. MLK Day.