PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Isn't That Good

BobcatsDynasty
03-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Bullshit win for the Mavs.....the refs gave them every call. The Mavericks went out and shot some hoops but shooting some shots with a regulation size basketball on a basketball court doesn't win championships.

Realistically, the Bobcats should have won by about 7 points, but like usual, the refs gave Dallas every single damn call.

pking
03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Are you serious? You're that much of a homer?

Obstructed_View
03-12-2008, 10:41 PM
The Mavs were just beating a team they're supposed to beat.

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:42 PM
The Mavs are a fake team.

mavsfan1000
03-12-2008, 10:49 PM
The mavs are just plain incredible these last 3 games. I don't see any weaknesses in this team right now. Josh Howard is the key if he can continue to play like that. Lue gives us another spark off the bench. The court is spread out nicely with Lue and Terry as both shoot over 40% from 3 point range. Dirk is getting shots where he wants to get them. Bass is playing by far his best basketball and looking a lot like Elton Brand. I'm amazed how quickly this team has come together.

StylisticS
03-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Shock Thread!!!!!!

resistanze
03-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Coming out and shooting some hoops, that's the only game that Dallas has.

Findog
03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
The mavs are just plain incredible these last 3 games. I don't see any weaknesses in this team right now. Josh Howard is the key if he can continue to play like that. Lue gives us another spark off the bench. The court is spread out nicely with Lue and Terry as both shoot over 40% from 3 point range. Dirk is getting shots where he wants to get them. Bass is playing by far his best basketball and looking a lot like Elton Brand. I'm amazed how quickly this team has come together.

I'm encouraged by what I'm seeing, but we SHOULD look like world-beaters against the competition the past three games. The real test starts March 18th.

BobcatsDynasty
03-12-2008, 10:56 PM
If the Mavs think they're going to win a championship by wearing matching uniforms on a basketball court while wearing basketball shoes & socks and shooting shots with a basketball, they're wrong.

ludda
03-12-2008, 11:00 PM

playing the nets, knicks and cats at home will do that to a team. :spin

mavs>spurs2
03-12-2008, 11:14 PM
If the Mavs think they're going to win a championship by wearing matching uniforms on a basketball court while wearing basketball shoes & socks and shooting shots with a basketball, they're wrong.

:lmao

StylisticS
03-13-2008, 08:24 AM
playing the nets, knicks and cats at home will do that to a team. :spin
I think most of us are aware of this. Hell, some of us mentioned it in this very thread. We will see how much we've improved when we play Boston-LA-and San Antonio (all at home) in a couple weeks. Honestly, our next real battle is our next road opponent against a WESTERN playoff team.

endrity
03-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Jason Richardson is a fluke player, and a wasted draft pick and contract. I don't know how the Bobcats think they can win a championship with this guy trying to shoot some shots. Everytime he makes a shooted shot it's a fluke shot because if you shoot shots just to shoot shots then you should make some shooted shots anyway.

ancestron
03-13-2008, 10:05 AM
Fluke win.

Reggie Miller
03-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I still say all NBA Championships awarded before 2004-2005 should have an asterisk. Those teams didn't have to face the mighty, mighty Bobcats. Obviously, those were fake and fluke Championships.

dirk4mvp
03-13-2008, 10:56 AM

This may be the best post ever.

Reggie Miller
03-13-2008, 10:57 AM

I agree. The Mavs only hope of every winning anything will clearly come down to their synchronized swimming skills. Face it Mavs! Time to turn in those fakey basketball shoes for matching swim caps!!!

rAm
03-13-2008, 11:15 AM

hahahaha