PDA

View Full Version : Remaining Schedule

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:20 PM
I published a spreadsheet with the remaining schedules for the top 9 teams in the Western Conference:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcbLU9JpCpBR9lTM8dkCiLQ

RonMexico
03-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Google has documents now?

They should buy YouTube.

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:22 PM
They have an excel-like spreadsheet you can use if you have an account with them. Very handy.

RonMexico
03-13-2008, 02:24 PM
What do you mean by "Western" playoff teams?

I'm just asking because I think Dazed might get confused... he thinks the only state in the West is California.

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:25 PM

I'm just asking because I think Dazed might get confused... he thinks the only state in the West is California.

Well, according to him, we might as well cancel the playoffs and award the title to the Lakers, especially if the Great Bynum returns.

The rest of us might as well go get some fried chicken from a fast-food restaurant and cry bitter tears.

stretch
03-13-2008, 02:26 PM
He might actually think the Staples Center is a state.

dirk4mvp
03-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Who is DazeandCofunsed?

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Well, we can bash DaC in the KFC thread without risking a banning. I think the Warriors have a pretty tough stretch left, while the Jazz are going to be on easy street once they get back home from their current roadie.

Obstructed_View
03-13-2008, 02:28 PM

Sheet 2 is the remaining schedule for the "flyover" teams.

RonMexico
03-13-2008, 02:29 PM
He might actually think the Staples Center is a state.

Hmmm... good point. Findog should probably remove the Lakers from this spreadsheet because they don't have actual games left. They simply have more services at the Churches of Kobe and Pau before being anointed the greatest team of all time.

I'm surprised Bynum isn't scheduled to be back on March 23... that being the day Jesus rose from the dead and all.

RonMexico
03-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Well, we can bash DaC in the KFC thread without risking a banning. I think the Warriors have a pretty tough stretch left, while the Jazz are going to be on easy street once they get back home from their current roadie.

Mostly because they can't win on the road at all... oh, except in Phoenix. (I don't actually count Milwaukee as a team or Krystowiak as a "coach").

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Sheet 2 is the remaining schedule for the "flyover" teams.

Actually Sheet 2 is the remaining slate of games for Leastern Conference teams.

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Mostly because they can't win on the road at all... oh, except in Phoenix. (I don't actually count Milwaukee as a team or Krystowiak as a "coach").

I have absolutely no fear of them whatsoever in a series, unless they have HCA. They're basically Ron Jeremy at home in Salt Lake City and Gary Coleman away from it.

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Hornets have a tough six-game roadie coming up, with only two gimmes in there.

RonMexico
03-13-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm extremely concerned about the Suns' schedule.

I would normally mark games such as "at Nets, at Sixers, at Sonics, at Blazers, Wolves, at Grizzlies" as automatic wins, but the conference's difficulty and the glut of "trap games" has me nervous.

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm extremely concerned about the Suns' schedule.

I would normally mark games such as "at Nets, at Sixers, at Sonics, at Blazers, Wolves, at Grizzlies" as automatic wins, but the conference's difficulty and the glut of "trap games" has me nervous.

The irony for the Suns is that getting Shaq appears to help them match up much better against San Antonio, their nemesis in the Nash Part Deux era. But they're now extremely vulnerable to fast, athletic teams that like to run - the spear sort of being turned around and pointed against them.

RonMexico
03-13-2008, 02:40 PM
The real test is tonight at home v. Warriors. It will definitely tell us how close they are to dealing with quick teams with this lineup.

However, we have to bank on D'Antoni's "adjustments" which is a losing battle.

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
If the Spurs continue to struggle, then there is no clear-cut favorites in the West. The Rockets don't scare me without Yao and with McGrady trying to lead them. The Jazz are only formidable if they have HCA. The Lakers can't guard the paint. The Hornets would seem to have the most balanced team on paper, but they have no playoff experience. The Mavericks can't guard the perimeter. The Suns can't really guard at all. Denver has a bunch of guys that don't mesh well, and I don't see the Warriors beating anybody in a series except us.

Spuradicator
03-13-2008, 03:00 PM
I think the Mavs/Lakers matchup extreamly well. I would like to see that scenario in the playoffs.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:38 PM
bump

Matchman
03-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Well, according to him, we might as well cancel the playoffs and award the title to the Lakers, especially if the Great Bynum returns.

The rest of us might as well go get some fried chicken from a fast-food restaurant and cry bitter tears.

:lol
thats racist

Findog
03-14-2008, 11:09 PM
thats racist

I hope I don't get banned for this but:

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Matchman
03-14-2008, 11:16 PM
I hope I don't get banned for this but:

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

ok ok chillz im just kidding :toast
remember some ESPN boardcaster said something about fried chicken and got into trouble?

Findog
03-14-2008, 11:17 PM
ok ok chillz im just kidding :toast
remember some ESPN boardcaster said something about fried chicken and got into trouble?

Yeah, but KFC's customers are not just African-Americans :lol

Matchman
03-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah, but KFC's customers are not just African-Americans :lol

lol everytime i see/read about fried chicken i always think about Amare saying that his favorite dish is fried chicken :lol, fits right into the stereotype

Findog
03-14-2008, 11:24 PM
lol everytime i see/read about fried chicken i always think about Amare saying that his favorite dish is fried chicken :lol, fits right into the stereotype

That makes me think of a Dave Chappelle routine about blacks and fried chicken.

"Look at him eating that fried chicken. He loves it!"

Matchman
03-14-2008, 11:29 PM
wJ4B7G8Rw3Q