PDA

View Full Version : Well under the radar

Dirk Nowitzki
03-13-2008, 02:36 PM
With the main talk of the west being about the Rockets win streak, the spurs being the defending champions, the Lakers landing Gasol and being called by many as a clear cut favorite if Bynum were to return and be effective, the Dallas Mavericks are slowly but surley coming full circle. I know the last 3 wins were against shit teams but the fact they are raping them is already a huge step for this team.

Also Josh Howard is finally coming around despite his back and personal issues. Antoine Wright, Brandon Bass, and Malik Allen are proving to be solid bench guys while Lue can spare kidd a few minutes and grab a couple of pts while Mcglore (he looks finished) is still a nice 6 fouls to have on the team for insurance policy. Kidd and Dirk are anchoring this team. Sorry but the Jazz arent the dark horse team anymore. That name belongs to the Dallas Mavericks. Scary thing about this team is that they havent put it all together yet. Things are falling in place for the Dallas Mavericks. They are going to be a match nightmare for just about every team in the West. This is easily the best team ever under Cuban. Watch out folks because this Mavs team is for real! You can go ahead now to laugh and hate, but when it is all said and done, the Mavericks will be crowned NBA Champions in June 2008!

LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!
:clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant

urunobili
03-13-2008, 02:37 PM
incredible thread! congrats!

Obstructed_View
03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
With the main talk of the west being about the Rockets win streak, the spurs being the defending champions, the Lakers landing Gasol and being called by many as a clear cut favorite if Bynum were to return and be effective, the Dallas Mavericks are slowly but surley coming full circle. I know the last 3 wins were against shit teams but the fact they are raping them is already a huge step for this team.

Also Josh Howard is finally coming around despite his back and personal issues. Antoine Wright, Brandon Bass, and Malik Allen are proving to be solid bench guys while Lue can spare kidd a few minutes and grab a couple of pts while Mcglore (he looks finished) is still a nice 6 fouls to have on the team for insurance policy. Kidd and Dirk are anchoring this team. Sorry but the Jazz arent the dark horse team anymore. That name belongs to the Dallas Mavericks. Scary thing about this team is that they havent put it all together yet. Things are falling in place for the Dallas Mavericks. They are going to be a match nightmare for just about every team in the West. This is easily the best team ever under Cuban. Watch out folks because this Mavs team is for real! You can go ahead now to laugh and hate, but when it is all said and done, the Mavericks will be crowned NBA Champions in June 2008!

:clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060208/060208_kobe_nike_vmed7p.widec.jpg

Did somebody say rape?

cash459
03-13-2008, 02:42 PM
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060208/060208_kobe_nike_vmed7p.widec.jpg

Did somebody say rape?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Findog
03-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Starting March 18th, we'll have a better idea of where this team stands.

DazedAndConfused
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Another Maverick fan setting himself up for a playoff disappointment.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-13-2008, 02:50 PM

:clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephantjust don't forget to fill your zoloft prescription in a couple of months.

tav1
03-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Dallas, not so much. But New Orleans is legit.

Findog
03-13-2008, 03:30 PM

What the fuck do you think your team is going to do with your pitiful interior defense?

I hear the Great Bynum has begun eating solid foods again thanks to the great work by the good folks at Walter Reed. Maybe he'll be ready for the season opener in November.

ClingingMars
03-13-2008, 03:30 PM

Did somebody say rape?

*dies of laughter*

:lmao

-Mars

DarrinS
03-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Brandon Bass is a solid player.

Hopefully, Dirk won't have a full blown PMS meltdown in the playoffs.

bdictjames
03-13-2008, 03:49 PM
See this thread get bumped after the Mavs lose to Lakers come playoff time.

DazedAndConfused
03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
What the fuck do you think your team is going to do with your pitiful interior defense?

I hear the Great Bynum has begun eating solid foods again thanks to the great work by the good folks at Walter Reed. Maybe he'll be ready for the season opener in November.

That's great I didn't know Bynum was paralyzed. Maybe next you're gonna tell me how he tore his ACL in highschool.

Findog
03-13-2008, 04:03 PM
That's great I didn't know Bynum was paralyzed. Maybe next you're gonna tell me how he tore his ACL in highschool.

I'd be shocked if he comes back this year and shakes off the rust in time to play 30+ mpg in the playoffs.

DazedAndConfused
03-13-2008, 04:07 PM
^^He won't need to play 30mpg in the playoffs. He wasn't even playing 30mpg when he was healthy.

Medvedenko
03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Good Luck Mavs.

Brutalis
03-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Dallas under the radar is like playmate boobs not being big. Never going to happen.

Findog
03-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Good Luck Mavs.

Good Luck Lakers.

Findog
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Dallas under the radar is like playmate boobs not being big. Never going to happen.

Nobody is taking them seriously as a title contender. They'll need a few breaks, but they absolutely are a darkhorse contender. I'd put only the Spurs, Pistons, Celtics and Lakers above them if I was laying money in Vegas, in that order.

Brutalis
03-13-2008, 04:20 PM
You think any of the NBAs contenders are taking them seriously?

Of course.

Dallas is not a dark horse, or a silent warrior, or any of that junk. Nobody plays them and thinks ahead or anything of the sort. Dallas will not get any breaks, just hope they don't overlook teams like they did last year. I don't, however.

Dirk Nowitzki
03-13-2008, 11:29 PM

Hi Jeff. I knew you would post in this thread. No surprises here. You were just posting in threads that your soposed to post in. :)

Dirk Nowitzki
03-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Dallas, not so much. But New Orleans is legit.

The New Orleans Hornets are about as proven as T-mac's Rockets are when it comes to the postseason. If they can actually advance then that is a step in the right direction. Until then you cant call them legit.

spursrule32
03-13-2008, 11:43 PM
The New Orleans Hornets are about as proven as T-mac's Rockets are when it comes to the postseason. If they can actually advance then that is a step in the right direction. Until then you cant call them legit.

or the mavs for example

spursrule32
03-13-2008, 11:44 PM
sorry - I forgot about 2006; I was just thinking of last year

freemeat
03-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Let's start planning the Dallas city parade to celebrate.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o315/bpgalloway/dirktrim.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki
03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Let's start planning the Dallas city parade to celebrate.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o315/bpgalloway/dirktrim.jpg

Not yet my child. Stay patient and all good things will come to those who wait! :)

freemeat
03-13-2008, 11:57 PM
Not yet my child. Stay patient and all good things will come to those who wait! :)

Dirk Nowitzki telling anyone to stay patient and not celebrate is like Queen Latifah doing Jenny Craig commercials.