PDA

View Full Version : Manu and Parker and Duncan Spur Fan Like Them All?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-14-2008, 06:38 PM
I have ask question here. I ask because I have many Spur fan always argue and get mad about the foreign player and the European player most of time. How Spurs fans like Parker and Manu? They likes them same as Duncan or no?

Duncan the foreign player also yes?

And why Spurs fans like Parker but get so mad at other European player? Also why Spurs fans some like Manu but hates Scola? I not mean because Scola get trade to Rockets I mean how like they say "Scola terrible player, Bonner better" thing like that.

I think Spurs fan should have like the foreign player more after they have player like Manu and Parker but seem all Spurs fans make comment about foreign player "all suck" almost every post about such thing. But I see is fan bash the good foreign player. "Scola suck" "Spanoulis suck" "Papaloukas suck" "Diamantidis suck".

I have ask do Spurs fans like some other players like Vujcic, Smodis, Siskauskus, Macijuaskus and player like this?

I like Manu as best favorite player on Spurs. But I not say stupid thing like "Parker suck" "Duncan suck" just because of this. Do Spurs forum have same problem Rocket forum have?

On Rocket forum they have problem with thing they call "only fan". I explain. They have thing they call JVGOF which mean the Jeff Van Gundy only fan and they have thing they call TMOF which mean the T-Mac only fan and also they have thing they call YMOF which mean the Yao Ming only fan.

This mean this hate all other thing not relate to their idol. I not VSOF Vassilis Spanoulis only fan because I also like Spurs and Manu and I like the all Spurs team as favorite NBA team. But not just for Manu only.

Is Spurs fans same way as Rocket fan? Is this why board have such dumb posts all time? Also is whottt MBOF Matt Bonner only fan?

bdictjames
03-14-2008, 06:39 PM
I dont hate someone based on their nationality.

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-14-2008, 06:40 PM
they hate Scola because he was traded away, in the dumbest move in Spurs FO history, and they have made MANY terrible mistakes

duncan228
03-14-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm a Duncan fan because of who he is not where he comes from.

Brutalis
03-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Duncan is the fav among fans, Manu, then Parker.

Duncan is from the Virgin Islands so yeah.

Because most of the other Euro players are awful.

We love Manu cause he's Manu, and some hate Scola cause the Spurs screwed up and let him go to a division rival. They don't hate Scola, they hate the Spurs letting him go.

Bonner is better than Scola apparently to Pop. Lmao so I dunno.

Spanoulis does suck.. he is horrible.. has no game other than sissy Euro game.

Papa and Diamantidis are also weak, which is why people say they suck cause they have NO NBA talent much like Spanoulis.

Yes lots of Spurs fans like Euro's in the NBA but mostly the Argentinian ones.

No Spurs fans don't hate on their Big 3, they like them all but complain sometimes when shit is stinking.

Rocket forums are jacked because they always get owned in the first round of the playoffs which makes their fans divided like our government.

Spurs fans are nothing like Rocket fans. We own them, since their last rings, and it's been that way since. So hate there now days.

This board has dumb posts cause of bandwagon fans, Suns-Mavs-Piston fans, and noobie Spurs fans that post once and never come back, or make 3489589374 names and think it's cool but really have ruined their reputation without realizing it.

Whott is the only Matt Bonner fan because they dated in school 10 years ago.

Brutalis
03-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Not mention Laker fans as well. Tools.

bdictjames
03-14-2008, 06:55 PM
I always thought Manu was better than Parker because of his herky-jerky moves.. and the fact that he was drafted 57th overall.. or because people are jealous of Eva.

Haha

WalterBenitez
03-14-2008, 06:55 PM
I only like them when we win, when we play with heart... obviously "hate" them when they suck.

jag
03-14-2008, 06:57 PM
We no interest in V-Span

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-14-2008, 07:04 PM
We no interest in V-Span

I say before he want to know how fan think of him. Like how Rocket fan all turn on him. I laugh tthough because spursreport ask if he ever talk to Spurs about join them in recent time. I not know. I not talk to him in long time.

I ask him about this he tell me "even though fans hate me I much rather join Rocket team again base on his play in win streak. Adelman is great coach and Peja right about him. Scola is player used in right way by him. Spurs not want him either so maybe they treat the Euro rookie same as Rockets treat me."

He even think it better play for Rockets now than Spurs because of new coach and Scola. :spin

jag
03-14-2008, 07:08 PM
I say before he want to know how fan think of him. Like how Rocket fan all turn on him. I laugh tthough because spursreport ask if he ever talk to Spurs about join them in recent time. I not know. I not talk to him in long time.

I ask him about this he tell me "even though fans hate me I much rather join Rocket team again base on his play in win streak. Adelman is great coach and Peja right about him. Scola is player used in right way by him. Spurs not want him either so maybe they treat the Euro rookie same as Rockets treat me."

He even think it better play for Rockets now than Spurs because of new coach and Scola. :spin

He would be lucky to see garbage time in an NBA game, he needs to stop being so picky about where he goes.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-14-2008, 07:56 PM
He would be lucky to see garbage time in an NBA game, he needs to stop being so picky about where he goes.
:spin

Spurs has 2 back up point guard that are joke players. This who he compete against if he on Spurs lol

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Everybody Knows manu>>>>>>>parker

this should fan the flame

CubanMustGo
03-14-2008, 08:03 PM
I hate people who try to stir up shit just because players aren't from the US. Look in the mirror; that would be you.

Tony and Manu are great and I don't give a shit where they are from. I respect Oberto's game and wish like hell we still had Scola. It's a damned shame that ppl like Turkoglu and Beno couldn't flourish here as they have elsewhere. Where they are from is irrelevant; how they play here is.

And if ppl like Turkoglu and Udrih couldn't make it as Spurs there is no way Whiney B. Vaginis could. For the 62,374th time, go away.

porscha
03-14-2008, 09:44 PM
love Manu
like Timmy
ok +++ tony

jag
03-14-2008, 09:48 PM

Spurs has 2 back up point guard that are joke players. This who he compete against if he on Spurs lol

The difference is: Vaughn and Damon didnt act like bitches when the spurs were going to sign them. Tell your boy that.

freemeat
03-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Is this why board have such dumb posts all time?

Stuff like, "Billy is the best"??

whottt
03-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Why are you blaming us because Spanoulis was afraid of the NBA?

If he wants to go back to Houston...go for it. America is a free country and Spanoulis is free to be a cheap whore all he wants...

freemeat
03-14-2008, 09:55 PM

No, he'd actually more than likely be competing for playing time with the Toros.