PDA

View Full Version : Pau broke ankles..

spurms
03-14-2008, 07:18 PM
i hope he's alright...

Flopper
03-14-2008, 07:30 PM
are u lying man?

Is the game on espn or tnt or something?

Findog
03-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Chris Paul is "breaking ankles," so to speak, or Pau Gasol broke his ankle?

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 07:34 PM
It looks like a twist....but who knows....injuries every damn year are stating to piss me off.

Findog
03-14-2008, 07:34 PM
All I can find on Forum Blue and Gold is that he's out for the game at least

J Zone
03-14-2008, 07:35 PM
are u lying man?

Is the game on espn or tnt or something?

Unfortunately, he's not lying

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Well he's out for this game but did walk off the court albeit with some help.

in other news look for the Lakers to trade DJ Mbenga and Coby Karl for Dwight Howard... :)

Well, the season just got more interesting. I love other fans and how their eyes light up when we have had injuries....too funny.

Findog
03-14-2008, 07:36 PM

in other news look for the Lakers to trade DJ Mbenga and Coby Karl for Dwight Howard... :)

Well, the season just got more interesting. I love other fans and how their eyes light up when we have had injuries....too funny.

Nobody's lighting up. I don't root for injuries, it's bad karma for my own team.

LakeShow
03-14-2008, 07:38 PM
:pctoss

x-rays negative!

Findog
03-14-2008, 07:41 PM
BTW, I'm watching the Mavs-Pacers pregame. Pacers starting lineup: Dunleavy, Murphy, Diener, Foster and Danny Granger. ALMOST had the whiteout.

batboy
03-14-2008, 07:42 PM

x-rays negative!

Is a _good_ thing.

:rolleyes

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 07:42 PM

x-rays negative!

I'm no doctor but isn't that a good thing.....

batboy
03-14-2008, 07:44 PM
If we can make it down the stretch without another mothereffing injury to either of our teams...

SAtown
03-14-2008, 07:47 PM

x-rays negative!

:lmao

LakeShow
03-14-2008, 07:50 PM
my bad, mad because he was injured. I posted xrays negative when they announced it while i was posting. :lol

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 07:50 PM
If we can make it down the stretch without another mothereffing injury to either of our teams...

Yup I agreee....I just hope we have some semblance of an injury free team come playoffs. I don't care about seeding as long as were healthy, we got a chance.

robbie380
03-14-2008, 08:02 PM
so is this the excuse when you guys lose on sunday to the rockets?

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 08:07 PM

If he doesn't play we'll still beat you. It's the Mbenga era friend. :)

21_Blessings
03-14-2008, 08:13 PM

What will be the Rocket's excuse when they lose to a Bynum/Pauless Lakers?

blah28
03-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Are the Rockets suppose to win this game? :lol

Indazone
03-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Gotta get past the Bobcats first. Damn we suck right now. Missing everything we put up. 4-18 3 pt shooting ughhh

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Now CP3 hurts his anlke....what a game....oh and and nice back hand slap to Radman to boot....unnatural act. hmmmmmm.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Damn we really need Pau on this road trip. Ronny Turiaf and DG MBenga are our only options at the center spot.

Oh well, I just pray our team can be healthy for the playoffs. That's all that matters. Even though NOH beat us tonight I honestly don't think they can beat us if we have Bynum and Gasol in the mix. They have no legitimate post option and nobody that can slow Kobe down.

dirk4mvp
03-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Damn we really need Pau on this road trip. Ronny Turiaf and DG MBenga are our only options at the center spot.

They have no legitimate post option

David West?

Oh yeah I forgot, you're that stupid new guy.

Findog
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM
David West?

Oh yeah I forgot, you're that stupid new guy.

Tyson Chandler as well. Stupid new guy doesn't know anything about the Hornets. Chandler is an offensive threat with the Hornets thanks to Paul.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Tyson Chandler has a pretty poor post game. Dunking the ball off assisted lobs is not a post game idiot. How many times have you seen Chandler on the low block backing his man down? That's what I thought.

Odom does a decent job on West so no worries there. We have enough bodies to throw at him to keep him from going off. The scoreboard won't reflect it tonight, but we matchup very well to the Hornets when we are healthy. There is a reason we blew them out by 30pts the last time we played, but I'm sure you all conveniently forgot about that game.

robbie380
03-14-2008, 09:30 PM

excuse? there would be no excuses for blowing a game against lesser competition at home.

the rockets will beat the lakers. i've got a feeling their shooting touch will return against the lakers and we have landry back for that game.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Rockets with 10 pt lead now. Lakers lost and Celtics lost tonight. If Rockets hold on, that means Rockets number 1? Tied with Lakers I think

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 09:31 PM
If both teams are healthy there is no way the Lakers lose to the Hornets in a series. It's not even close from what I see from the Hornets and how they play.

Findog
03-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Tyson Chandler has a pretty poor post game. Dunking the ball off assisted lobs is not a post game idiot. How many times have you seen Chandler on the low block backing his man down? That's what I thought.

Points in the paint are points in the paint. Paul makes him a viable scoring option within 8 feet of the basket. The Hornets do not have trouble scoring from close range. You can rely on semantics all you want, but "legitimate post option" to me means points in the paint.

Medvedenko
03-14-2008, 09:32 PM
The hornets don't scare me as much as the other bigh 3 in the West. I just don't see it....yes they played well tonight but we had no inside presence at all. Maybe they'll prove me wrong in the playoffs.

Allanon
03-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Really tough break on the Lakers with Pau going out.

Lakers now have 3 centers out with injury...feels alot like last year. But they'll fight back.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 09:38 PM
OK we're arguing semantics here but a post player IMHO is someone who can create his own shot down in the paint. Not someone who scores off assisted lobs and put back dunks, Shawn Marion does that and I don't think you'll find anyone calling him a post player. With Bynum and Pau clogging the paint it's going to be a hell of a lot harder for Chandler to get those alley-oops and easy put backs.

NOH is a lot less scary of a team for us than I previously thought. I certainly wouldn't mind playing them in the playoffs.

Findog
03-14-2008, 09:40 PM
OK we're arguing semantics here but a post player IMHO is someone who can create his own shot down in the paint.

I agree Chandler can't do that on his own.

Not someone who scores off assisted lobs and put back dunks, Shawn Marion does that and I don't think you'll find anyone calling him a post player.

A championship team needs inside scoring. It's due to the brilliance of Paul, but the Hornets have that. My only point.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Rockets are going to win this game barring they do anything stupid.

Rockets vs Lakers on Sunday. It's fair. We lost our big man and you lost yours.

T-Mac vs Kobe.

Allanon
03-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Rockets are going to win this game barring they do anything stupid.

Rockets vs Lakers on Sunday. It's fair. We lost our big man and you lost yours.

T-Mac vs Kobe.

We lost 2 big men, Pau and Bynum.

Man, that sucks. Maybe Pau will be back Sunday.

But no excuses, hope it will be a good game in Houston. Lakers are going to have to take it if they want to show they deserve the #1 seed.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 09:47 PM
^^Agreed. I give NOH credit they played well tonight and deserved to win.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Ok, We lost our All Star Big man and you lost yours :D

Indazone
03-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Rockets Win!!! Bring On The Lakers!

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Good, its about time some other West teams start getting their fair share of injuries and record deflations.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Rockets will be a tough test, but thank god they don't have Yao because our frontcourt is completely pathetic ATM.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 09:57 PM
We are getting Carl Landry back for that game too :D

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm not trying to shit on your parade Scolarules but you should stop being so cocky about your team. A 21 game win streak is incredible and I'd be happy as a clam but every single person on this board knows the Rockets aren't going anywhere in the playoffs this year. Your just setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 10:00 PM
lol..yeah well, I am not delusional.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Updated standings:

1) Lakers (better conference record than Rockets)
2) Rockets
3) Hornets
4) Spurs
5) Jazz (technically they're fourth because of the seeding rules, but they wouldn't have HCA since Spurs have a better record)
6) Suns
7) Mavericks
8) Warriors
9) Nuggets

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
And yeah, the Warriors are only four behind the Lakers in the loss column. Incredible.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Damn, just found out the Lakers own the tiebreaker so we are still number 2

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:05 PM
I'll take the Rockets as our opponent in the first round. Bring it on.

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 10:06 PM
The Spurs are the #5 seed and yet the Spurs still sit only 1 game out of tops in the West.

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Damn, just found out the Lakers own the tiebreaker so we are still number 2

The Rockets will never be #1 in the West. It ain't happening.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Last year six games ended up separating the top seed Mavs and second seed Suns. This year the eighth seed Warriors are only four back in the loss column from the Lakers. I've never seen anything like this.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:07 PM

Please start a thread for every single one of their games so they can finish 62-20 and then 16-0 in the playoffs.

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Last year six games ended up separating the top seed Mavs and second seed Suns. This year the eighth seed Warriors are only four back in the loss column from the Lakers. I've never seen anything like this.

That's because the Mavs' record was inflated by shit all year.

Matchman
i hope pau gasol get well soon (and im serious)
anytime we are facing Kobe it will be a tough task for us, so we can NEVER assume its gonna be a walk in the park even if they dont have pau.
GOOOOO ROCKETS~!

Indazone

Thank You! :D

I think everyone knows why too ;)

Findog
That's because the Mavs' record was inflated by shit all year.

You're missing the point like you're supposed to miss. No surprises there. Does the JDB not have a gig lined up at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight?

robbie380
I'll take the Rockets as our opponent in the first round. Bring it on.

i wouldn't mind the mavs either. no post presence = good matchup for the rockets.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:09 PM
i wouldn't mind the mavs either. no post presence = good matchup for the rockets.

Be careful what you wish for. We haven't needed a post presence to own you guys the last three years...and maybe you haven't noticed, but Jason Kidd is doing for Erick Dampier what Chris Paul did for Tyson Chandler.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 10:12 PM
What kinda chances you give the Pistons? They got no big in the middle either?

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:13 PM

Have you heard of Rasheed Wallace?

dirk4mvp
03-14-2008, 10:13 PM

haha

Indazone
03-14-2008, 10:14 PM
R. Wallace is not the dominant big that every other team has.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm sick and tired of all these damn injuries. Can't catch a fucking break. If we can somehow get healthy by the playoffs it'll be a damn miracle.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:16 PM
R. Wallace is not the dominant big that every other team has.

He is when he gives a shit. And now you're changing it up, you said they had NO big in the middle. When he gives 100% effort, he's a top fifteen player in the League.

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm sick and tired of all these damn injuries. Can't catch a fucking break. If we can somehow get healthy by the playoffs it'll be a damn miracle.

The Lakers weren't supposed to be winning all those games anyway, so it all evens out.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM
He is when he gives a shit. And now you're changing it up, you said they had NO big in the middle. When he gives 100% effort, he's a top fifteen player in the League.

Well shoot me now. We got a big in the middle too then. His name is Dikembe Mutumbo. Plus Scola and Landry are pretty big too.

Flopper
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM

Yeah...too bad injuries only occur to the lakers.

Not like any other team has their superstar injured...only the lakers.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Well shoot me now. We got a big in the middle too then. His name is Dikembe Mutumbo. Plus Scola and Landry are pretty big too.

Yao Ming is just too big a part of what you do. Those three are not going to be able to totally replace him. Zeke can't play heavy minutes, and the two rookies are not going to match Ming's production in the playoffs.

GuerillaBlack
03-14-2008, 10:19 PM
We sure do. I wouldn't put Landry and Scola beside him though.

Let's let them play the game. We will see how the Rockets do this week.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Rockets next five:

Lakers
Celtics
at Hornets *
at Warriors
at Suns *

* back to back

We're about to find out how good the Yao-less Rockets really are.

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Rockets next five:

Lakers
Celtics
at Hornets *
at Warriors
at Suns *

* back to back

We're about to find out how good the Yao-less Rockets really are.

I would not be the least bit surprised if they went 0-5.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
I would not be the least bit surprised if they went 0-5.

Then no jinx threads.

Indazone
03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
We shall see.

Are they for real or do the Rockets have a glass jaw.

Roxsfan
03-14-2008, 10:46 PM
sorry to hear about Pau. We know a thing or 2 about injuries to centers.

No Yao, No Pau.

Lets go, winner takes number one.

and findog, dallas is not that hot. K.

btw, the winstreak is nice and will be a record for 30 + years but the playoffs are tough..I am not talking shiit about the rockets trust me. Next year, if mac, yao, and company are healthy down the stretch........championship :smokin

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:48 PM
sorry to hear about Pau. We know a thing or 2 about injuries to centers.

No Yao, No Pau.

Lets go, winner takes number one.

and findog, dallas is not that hot. K.

btw, the winstreak is nice and will be a record for 30 + years but the playoffs are tough..I am not talking shiit about the rockets trust me. Next year, if mac, yao, and company are healthy down the stretch........championship :smokin

Dallas beats Houston in a playoff series. Just my opinion. Based on current seedings, we'd get to find out for sure.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 10:51 PM
I've said this before but the Rockets could win every single regular season game from here on out and I still wouldn't pick them to get out of the WC. They will struggle in the playoffs when the game slows down and they are forced to play in more halfcourt sets.

DazedAndConfused
03-14-2008, 10:51 PM
The only teams the Rox could beat in the playoffs are NOH, GSW, and maybe DEN. They are not beating SAS, DAL, PHX, LAL, or UTA.

Roxsfan
03-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Dallas beats Houston in a playoff series. Just my opinion. Based on current seedings, we'd get to find out for sure.

dude, that won't happen. You guys don't play D, josh howard has been a zero, j.terry is a joke, no diop, no harris, jkidd is old, dirk is unclutch, and you guys can't run or play 1/2 court, can't rebound either......dallas has mucho issues dude.

Roxsfan
03-14-2008, 10:54 PM
I've said this before but the Rockets could win every single regular season game from here on out and I still wouldn't pick them to get out of the WC. They will struggle in the playoffs when the game slows down and they are forced to play in more halfcourt sets.

they had Yao for the half court and that did not get them out of the first round, they need depth and a huge rotation and young athleticism, rebounding, defense, and ball hopping offense.......they have that.

Roxsfan
03-14-2008, 10:55 PM
The only teams the Rox could beat in the playoffs are NOH, GSW, and maybe DEN. They are not beating SAS, DAL, PHX, LAL, or UTA.

they can beat SA, DAL, PHX........UTA and LA will be tougher for them.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:57 PM
dude, that won't happen.

Uh, yes it would.

you guys don't play D,

Wrong

josh howard has been a zero,

One week ago forum

j.terry is a joke,

Not against Houston he isn't.

no diop, no harris,

no problem

jkidd is old,

he doesn't play like it

dirk is unclutch,
He's got 8 series wins under his belt, he's 5-0 in Game Sevens, he put the Spurs and Suns away and clinched a Finals appearance with clutch play. Can TMAC say that?

and you guys can't run or play 1/2 court,

You've never watched us play have you?

can't rebound either

WTF? Seriously, you haven't seen a Mavs game this year, have you?

......dallas has mucho issues dude

Yeah, that's why we're looking up at Seattle and Minnesota in the standings. Step away from the crackpipe.

Findog
03-14-2008, 10:59 PM
they can beat SA, DAL, PHX........UTA and LA will be tougher for them.

Rockets aren't beating any of those teams without Yao, especially San Antonio.

Roxsfan
03-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Uh, yes it would.

Wrong

One week ago forum

Not against Houston he isn't.

no problem

he doesn't play like it

He's got 8 series wins under his belt, he's 5-0 in Game Sevens, he put the Spurs and Suns away and clinched a Finals appearance with clutch play. Can TMAC say that?

You've never watched us play have you?

WTF? Seriously, you haven't seen a Mavs game this year, have you?

Yeah, that's why we're looking up at Seattle and Minnesota in the standings. Step away from the crackpipe.

funny!!

I don't care dude, may the best team win :madrun

Roxsfan
03-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Rockets aren't beating any of those teams without Yao, especially San Antonio.

I beg to differ.

Dirk Nowitzki
03-14-2008, 11:44 PM
You're missing the point like you're supposed to miss. No surprises there. Does the JDB not have a gig lined up at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight?

Actually Findog JDB performed in front of the Sigma Chi house tonight in Denton. Police blocked off all of Welch Street. It was fucking insane bro. Every Fraternity and Sorority was there. Several of those sorority chicks flashed Jeff. Jeff was trying to mack it with a Zeta Alpha chick.

dirk4mvp
03-15-2008, 08:30 AM
j.terry is a joke,

That's the last thing a Rocket or Spur fan should be saying about Jason Terry.

Didn't he shoot 72% from 3 a couple of years ago in that playoff raping?

Don't talk out of your ass...it makes you look stupid.

duncan228
03-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Local beat writer says he could be out up to 2 weeks.

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/pa...43-phil-jackson

Gasol injured in Lakers' 108-98 loss to Hornets
By KEVIN DING
The Orange County Register

NEW ORLEANS — Now missing three injured 7-foot centers after Pau Gasol's ankle buckled Friday night, it seems physically impossible for the injury-plagued Lakers to keep standing so tall.

If Gasol misses the next two weeks, as seems likely, while fellow centers Andrew Bynum and Chris Mihm remain out, the focus for the Lakers might even shift from lording over the Western Conference to just making the playoffs as a top-eight qualifier.

Upon losing, 108-98, to the New Orleans Hornets after Gasol went down in the opening minutes, the Lakers dropped into a tie with Houston for the West lead — and they're six games ahead of Denver, ninth in the West.

Given the Lakers' favorable schedule after next week, a freefall seems unlikely, but their primary goal of finishing in the top four to secure home-court advantage in the first round is in jeopardy. Winning the Pacific Division would ensure a top-four finish, but the Lakers' lead over Phoenix is two games.

Gasol left New Orleans Arena on crutches, his ankle immobilized in a boot and his jacket pocket filled with pain pills from trainer Gary Vitti. Gasol said he stepped on teammate Vladimir Radmanovic's foot in ill-advised anticipation of a Kobe Bryant lob pass that never came. Gasol said he sprained the same ankle in training camp with Memphis and estimated missing 10-14 days of action because of it.

"Similar pain," he said. "Similar reaction."

Most immediately, the Lakers have to play three more games of the toughest late-season four-game trip the NBA has seen in three years — facing Houston (45-20), Dallas (43-23) and Utah (44-23) without Gasol.

"I'd be ecstatic if it was only the next three (games)," Coach Phil Jackson said of Gasol's timetable. Gasol will have diagnostic tests done Saturday to clarify the prognosis.

Bynum hurt his left knee when he stepped on Lamar Odom's foot in a game, and Trevor Ariza broke his foot when he stepped on Derek Fisher's foot in practice. So Gasol stepping on Radmanovic's foot was just the latest odd twist resulting in major injury.

After Bynum got hurt Jan.13, Jackson joked about being in a dire predicament "unless Wilt (Chamberlain) comes back from the dead." It turned out that General Manager Mitch Kupchak delivered Gasol to man the middle and lift the team into title contention.

Now, though, it's possible the Lakers will enter the last two weeks of the regular season trying to integrate Gasol, Bynum and Mihm into the mix — hardly smooth sailing going into the playoffs.

NO INSIDE FORCE

Without Gasol, the Lakers' lack of an interior offensive threat eventually broke the triangle offense in the second half Friday night. Jackson employed Bryant almost exclusively at the striking wing position — moving Odom back to guard in the alignment the Lakers used the past two seasons — and got a scoring flurry from Bryant (36 points) but not nearly a victory.

Jackson tried but failed to save a sharp Luke Walton, whose sore ankle isn't ready for extended duty, for the fourth quarter. New Orleans pulled away behind Chris Paul (27 points, 17 assists, four steals).

Lakers power forward Ronny Turiaf filled in at center and missed all seven of his shots. Unable to go inside, they took 30 3-point shots — even though Jackson doesn't want more than 16 per game — and made nine (30 percent). Excluding Bryant's 4-of-7 effort, the Lakers were 5 of 23 (21.7 percent) on 3-point shots.

"Our offense will change a lot," Bryant said. "We'll have to do a lot of things off the move."

Turiaf said he is used to playing center in the wake of Bynum's injury: "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

BRYANT'S LEEWAY

Bryant plans to have surgery to repair the torn ligament in his right hand in September, after he competes for Team USA in the Olympics. He probably won't be recovered for the start of October training camp, which is about as concerning to Jackson as a hangnail.

"He can sit out all of the training camp," Jackson said. "As far as I'm concerned, yeah. Players should get in shape and they should have a chance to play together, but for guys who have been in this league for a long period of time, training camp is a grueling process. And for coaches, it's awful."

Indazone
03-15-2008, 10:32 AM
See now we are even! oh and by the way, Ray Allen is injured and out for the game with the Celtics. Can we get 22 and then 23? hmmm

For whatever reason, the basketball gods are favoring the Rockets.

Flopper
03-15-2008, 11:01 AM
See now we are even! oh and by the way, Ray Allen is injured and out for the game with the Celtics. Can we get 22 and then 23? hmmm

For whatever reason, the basketball gods are favoring the Rockets.

I highly doubt that; favoring doesn't mean Yao getting injured. I mean the basketball god must really have a sick sense of humor.

sribb43
03-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Lakers should cut Radmonvic

Roxsfan
03-15-2008, 05:29 PM
That's the last thing a Rocket or Spur fan should be saying about Jason Terry.

Didn't he shoot 72% from 3 a couple of years ago in that playoff raping?

Don't talk out of your ass...it makes you look stupid.

he sucks, just read on dallas-mavs.com, they hate him and stackhouse and 1/4 of them hate dirk, if not more.

Obstructed_View
03-15-2008, 05:33 PM

I could have sworn you were excited that Bowen got suspended, but maybe it wasn't you.

endrity
03-15-2008, 06:20 PM
he sucks, just read on dallas-mavs.com, they hate him and stackhouse and 1/4 of them hate dirk, if not more.

I am a regular poster on dallas-mavs.com under the same username. I don't know how you can say that we hate jet or stack, forget Dirk. There is a thread right now about how much some people in there love Stack.

Do we criticize them at times? Yes, but so do Cavs fans with LBJ. No one is exempt. If anything, since the Kidd trade Jet finally plays off the ball and spots up for shots, the way he really likes to.

Findog
03-15-2008, 06:41 PM

The opinions of users on dallas-mavs.com are certainly worth more than that of the Dallas coaching staff and professional scouts. :toast

DazedAndConfused
03-15-2008, 09:17 PM
UPDATE

"He's out for sure for the Houston game, most likely out for the rest of the trip, but we don't really want to say that for sure," Lakers spokesman John Black said today. "He'll be reevaluated in two or three days. It's not great, but it's not horrible."

The Lakers (45-20) play Houston on Sunday, Dallas on Tuesday and Utah on Thursday before returning home to play Seattle on Friday.

X-rays taken after the game of Gasol's ankle were negative, and an MRI exam today at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston revealed a moderate sprain.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakerep16mar16,0,5860266.story

Roxsfan
03-15-2008, 11:07 PM
The opinions of users on dallas-mavs.com are certainly worth more than that of the Dallas coaching staff and professional scouts. :toast
:smokin :smokin :clap :smokin :smokin