PDA

View Full Version : How can you spurs fans defend Bowen?

Chris Childs
03-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Ok, I know he plays for the Spurs and I know you guys cheer for the spurs players and you think you need to defend them in situations but let me get this straight, and let's be honest here, after all those accusations of Bruce being a dirty player, after all those tapes of people showing how dirty he is and now we have ''clear'' evidence that he once again did somebody harm, are you still going to try and defend him? Did you not see the tape? Were you looking at just one angle? If so, you should be ashamed of your homerism for this pathetic trash of a man. What Bowen did to Paul was clearly dirty and uncalled for. He kneed him right in the chest and heres some proof....

It just goes to show you that you spurs fans have a hard time looking in the mirror and facing reality. Bruce is a dirty player and have been for his entire career. It's about time he's been suspended. That's just something you spurs fans have to accept. No need to defend him. Your all like the US government of defending.

But with all that said, the only thing counts is that trophy in the end and I see the spurs repeating. They are just too good and too talented.

Kori Ellis
03-14-2008, 10:01 PM
First thread was merged, no need to post it again.