PDA

View Full Version : Uta 110, Bos 92

Flopper
03-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Jazz beat the crap out of celtics, ended their fluke streak also.

Thus Jazz > celtics

Jazz are for REAL!

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Good job Utah. Utah is the only other respectable championship contender in the West outside of the Spurs.

Killakobe81
03-14-2008, 11:06 PM
how are the jazz the only respectable contender? Didnt the hornets just BEAT you by 25 points?! The jazz also have a shitty road record nice win but doesnt excuses losses at minny, and clips ...

TampaDude
03-15-2008, 11:06 AM
The Jazz were just shooting some shots, that's all...

boutons_
03-15-2008, 11:51 AM
The anomaly is that the Jazz won it @BOS.

The Jazz have been a weak road team, (iow, weak team), for a few years now, and are only 16-20 on the road.

mavs>spurs2
03-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Good job Utah. Utah is the only other respectable championship contender in the West outside of the Spurs.

The Spurs are the biggest pretenders in the WC this season. Tim Duncan is just a fluke who happens to get a lot of calls go his way. If he didn't go 20-53 from the free throw line every game he would never score 20+ points. When Shaq dominated him in the recent Spurs-Suns game, he was just dominated a washed up old scrub that he was supposed to dominate, no surprises there. I refuse to take the Spurs seriously because Tony Parker is french.

1Parker1
03-15-2008, 12:28 PM
The Jazz road record is blown way out of proportion. I don't think that is their weakness. When the playoffs start, I have no doubt that team can steal a win or two on the road against ANY team in the West. Regular season vs Playoffs is a diifferent story as everyone knows. And the Jazz have won some good games on the road out of the ones they have won; They beat the Suns after being down big in the 4th quarter and yesterday they thoroughly beat the Celtics at the Garden and ended their 10 game win streak.

Jazz are for real. As are the Hornets. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if either or both made it to the Western Conference Finals. People point to "inexperience" as the Hornets weakness, but again I think that's blown out of proportion. Peja has playoff experience and their coach has experience taking a team twice to the NBA Finals. And when it's all said and done, the Hornets have a pretty well balanced team.

T Park
03-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Peja has playoff experience

Yeah go look up how well he handled those experiences.

Hes the white Clifford Robinson.

1Parker1
03-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah go look up how well he handled those experiences.

Hes the white Clifford Robinson.

Who cares? Experience is experience. I never said he was a clutch player in the playoffs. And Frankly, he doesn't have to be for this Hornets team. I'm saying he's been there before (unlike Chris Paul for example).

T Park
03-15-2008, 01:29 PM
He doesn't have to be?

He's their third leading scorer, he better show up.

Outside of him, their offense would be all Paul and West...

1Parker1
03-15-2008, 03:42 PM
He doesn't have to be?

He's their third leading scorer, he better show up.

Outside of him, their offense would be all Paul and West...

Yea...they managed to beat the Spurs by 25 points with just Paul and West mainly carrying the offense. Peja was pretty much shut down by Bowen that game.

And where did I say "he doesn't have to show up?" Way to put words in people's mouths.

DreamHa
03-15-2008, 09:12 PM
LOL, the Jazz lost to Nets only just.