PDA

View Full Version : How to destroy America

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Oops!

scott
01-11-2005, 06:48 PM
How to destroy America:

Allow forwarded emails to be your primary source of information, and believe every word they say.

Extra Stout
01-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Eh, a hundred years ago we had the same problem with Italians. A hundred and fifty years ago, it was the Irish. And those waves of immigration were enormous. Somehow we managed to become the preeminent world power "despite" all that, and Italians and Irish are just varities of white people now. Protestants don't even shun Catholics much anymore.

Ethnic groups pretty much spoke their native languages in addition to English well into the 20th century. The San Antonio Zeitung newspaper didn't close up shop until 1950, and spoken German died out in Texas more out of shame (because of the wars) than out of assimilative forces. Our history is not really one of monoculture, and the only group who really depends upon that to prosper is the white Anglo-Celtic South and its diaspora, because their culture adapts less readily to change than other regional cultures.

Switzerland has four official languages, and I don't think they are having much problem with ethnic strife.

I don't see why Mexicans whose culture is more on the European side should have that big a problem a few generations from now. Other Southern European groups do just fine here. The more Native American ones I think would have the same difficulties other tribes have.

That's not to say all cultures all equal. While I wouldn't be so smug to say a particular one is better, some are a heck of a lot more successful, and conducive to success, than others. Acknowleding that the West has figured out some things in its culture that more traditional societies have not is not racist, and acting like it is doesn't help anything except liberals' neurotic guilt complex.

Duff McCartney
01-11-2005, 07:24 PM
How to destroy America:

Allow forwarded emails to be your primary source of information, and believe every word they say.

Hear, hear. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 07:37 PM
How to destroy America:

It was simply put here for discussion and I did not add any remarks indicating whether I believe it or not. However, because of your remark, you now have Duff salavating all over your jock! Good luck with that! :lol

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Hear, hear. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that.
You're not capable of thinking Duff. Run along and play with the children! :lol

Bandit2981
01-11-2005, 10:36 PM
If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.
:lol
oh, the irony of it all :rolleyes

MannyIsGod
01-11-2005, 10:39 PM
:lol
oh, the irony of it all :rolleyes

EXACTLY

Duff McCartney
01-11-2005, 11:15 PM
You're not capable of thinking Duff. Run along and play with the children! :lol

Go and lay down grandpa...take your Centrum Silver, drink your Ensure, and put on your Depends.

Hook Dem
01-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Go and lay down grandpa...take your Centrum Silver, drink your Ensure, and put on your Depends.
Nah....more fun fuckin with punks like you! :lol

Duff McCartney
01-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Shouldn't you be in bed old man? Don't you gotta get up at 6 am to go for your walk at the mall?

violentkitten
01-12-2005, 01:59 AM
you destroy america by turning out braindead high school graduates while running up massive amounts of public debt and counting on the chinaman you are making rich from buying all his shit to keep your interest rates low thanks to him sending your dollars back to buy your debt so you can leverage your ass into kingdom come to fight the mohammeds all over the globe while your assets inflate into the biggest gotdam bubble this world has ever seen and then you wrap it up in the flag and jesus and apple pie

basically