PDA

View Full Version : DaDakota Spanoulis youtube channel

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 12:46 PM
DaDakota I sees your post on Rocket fan site about Euroleague top plays with Spanoulis on there. Spanoulis have good youtube channel that I have find. Greek American fan make channel. Also this person know Billy! Billy original have OWN youtube channel. But he see some thing person say on youtube and he befriend them!

So now person make all video for V-Span!

He will in future add more of these plus the interviews with Billy!

You can see here:

http://youtube.com/user/blacklab72653

I think should put this on rocket fan site so the stupid fan there see what great player they lose. I not allow put there because stupid person clutch ban all the Greek poster for make Spanoulis Jeff Van Gundy post :rolleyes

You can talk with person who have channel he very nice. Billy become friend with him through youtube :spin

You can leave message in Greek or English for him. Also Penelope is there, she is maker of Spanoulis fan club. She leave message there to. She Billy #1 fan in Greece.

Indazone
03-15-2008, 01:04 PM
cool site. But Vspan going back to Rockets is not realistic. His best chance to make it back to the NBA is with the Spurs who after this season will need to overhaul their aging roster.

DaDakota
03-15-2008, 01:52 PM
The video is far too long and Clutch would kill me, because RD is a bit of an OCD type of fan.

Unlike me, who loves the guy and thinks there is a good chance he comes back to Houston....V-span can see Landry, Scola and Brooks getting playing time...he is no dummy.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 02:12 PM
The video is far too long and Clutch would kill me, because RD is a bit of an OCD type of fan.

Unlike me, who loves the guy and thinks there is a good chance he comes back to Houston....V-span can see Landry, Scola and Brooks getting playing time...he is no dummy.

DD

Spanoulis is better player than the player like Luther Head, Aaron Brooks, Bobby Jackson. With coach like Adelman he play many minute. Remember Peja and Billy very close friend with each other and Peja from Greece. Peja is one explain Billy how good coach adelman be and how he treat the Euro player. Peja is one advise him play. Also Adelman call peja and ask him please talk to Billy convince him stay and explain him he not like Van Gundy be.

But Spanoulis explain to Peja he no longer can trust NBA because he hear same promise and lie about play time from van Gundy. Then when get to US Van Gundy lie and say he "never" say such thing and just laugh at Billy.

So because of this as Peja say to Billy if you have heart that feel this is how they lie to you and how they act to you then must return home to Greece. Everyone in Greece miss you. If heart feels Rockets team make up lie in papers about you then return to Greece.

Billy understand every thing of Adelman from Peja. Peja very close to Adelman. Any time Billy want join Rocket team all he need do is call Peja. This is agreement Adelman leave him with. Problem not play time or what player Rockets have problem is Billy refuse trust managers of team after so many lie written about him in paper. He still have very sad feeling about all these lie about him. If this just about coach he play for Rockets team very much with good enjoyment.

Peja have already tell Billy Adelman want him very bad for team he say he "perfect" player for his system like have him play about 25 minute back up Alston and T-mac. But Billy hear same thing from Dawson and Lindsey and Van Gundy before and it all become lie when Van Gundy tell Spanoulis and Dawson he "never" agree to such thing. Stupid coach even allow get fire over such dumb action just to prove point he not get player he want name Mike James and this not "allow" for GM to act like this say Van Gundy :p:

Billy want very bad win Euroleague championship so I think if team not win this he stay until do so. But Billy notice VERY strong how Rockets play and how Adelman play offense and use player. I ask him this and this win streak he tell me he see game and think that players all doing thing that last year he get bench for doing same thing. Like player allow make offense play of own instead just pass to Yao or T-Mac and guard allow to drive ball and make fast break. As he say he do this last year he get bench 5 game in row and yell out and cuss word and mean face from stupid coach.

He love Houston city very much but he also still very upset all the fan turn on him and believe lie paper make up like "Tmac of Greece want ball" and "V-Span mommy call More begging let poor son come home" and "Spanoulis claim he promise play time but it not true". he tell me he be so nice to these idiot reporter and way they lie about him they deserve ass kick hard if he come back.

DaDakota
03-15-2008, 02:34 PM
All of those people you mentioned in Rockets management are all gone.

JVG - Gone - THANK GOD
CD - Gone - Morey is better
Lindsey - Gone to Spurs

This is an all new management team and V-Span would do well to come back, and probably get a raise doing it.

As for the rest, Billy should have never started whining to the Greek press to start all of this, but that being said...JVG should have shown more class and not made up stuff about him.

V-Span was frustrated, a guy in a new country adjusting to a new league, and the coach classlessly throws him under the bus, simply horrible.

I think if V-Span decides to come back (I guess it depends on his buyout) that Houston will be right there in the running, especially with the style they play now being EXACTLY like the kind he plays.

If he comes back, he would probably be the starting PG by midseason.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 06:08 PM
I see you post about go to Rockets game and take pictures of players. very nice. I see you say you look for Spanoulis jersey. I not know where get Rockets one but you can get Greece national team one but if you not like this because US fan then you can also get his jersey from Panathinaikos.

This jersey you can buy online from them with credit card you need go to the sport shop of team website. You would be able to wear this to game. But I not see the Rocket jersey for sale now. Problem you maybe have is the dollar much weaker than the euro so bad exchange rate.

Flopper
03-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Spanoulis is better player than the player like Luther Head, Aaron Brooks, Bobby Jackson. With coach like Adelman he play many minute. Remember Peja and Billy very close friend with each other and Peja from Greece. Peja is one explain Billy how good coach adelman be and how he treat the Euro player. Peja is one advise him play. Also Adelman call peja and ask him please talk to Billy convince him stay and explain him he not like Van Gundy be.

But Spanoulis explain to Peja he no longer can trust NBA because he hear same promise and lie about play time from van Gundy. Then when get to US Van Gundy lie and say he "never" say such thing and just laugh at Billy.

So because of this as Peja say to Billy if you have heart that feel this is how they lie to you and how they act to you then must return home to Greece. Everyone in Greece miss you. If heart feels Rockets team make up lie in papers about you then return to Greece.

Billy understand every thing of Adelman from Peja. Peja very close to Adelman. Any time Billy want join Rocket team all he need do is call Peja. This is agreement Adelman leave him with. Problem not play time or what player Rockets have problem is Billy refuse trust managers of team after so many lie written about him in paper. He still have very sad feeling about all these lie about him. If this just about coach he play for Rockets team very much with good enjoyment.

Peja have already tell Billy Adelman want him very bad for team he say he "perfect" player for his system like have him play about 25 minute back up Alston and T-mac. But Billy hear same thing from Dawson and Lindsey and Van Gundy before and it all become lie when Van Gundy tell Spanoulis and Dawson he "never" agree to such thing. Stupid coach even allow get fire over such dumb action just to prove point he not get player he want name Mike James and this not "allow" for GM to act like this say Van Gundy :p:

Billy want very bad win Euroleague championship so I think if team not win this he stay until do so. But Billy notice VERY strong how Rockets play and how Adelman play offense and use player. I ask him this and this win streak he tell me he see game and think that players all doing thing that last year he get bench for doing same thing. Like player allow make offense play of own instead just pass to Yao or T-Mac and guard allow to drive ball and make fast break. As he say he do this last year he get bench 5 game in row and yell out and cuss word and mean face from stupid coach.

He love Houston city very much but he also still very upset all the fan turn on him and believe lie paper make up like "Tmac of Greece want ball" and "V-Span mommy call More begging let poor son come home" and "Spanoulis claim he promise play time but it not true". he tell me he be so nice to these idiot reporter and way they lie about him they deserve ass kick hard if he come back.

no offense man, but I can't really understand what you write.

Indazone
03-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Well I'll welcome back Vasilis in either a Rocket or Spurs uniform. If he is ever in a losing situation like before, he must do it quietly and ask to be traded.

Walter Hermann cannot be happy about his lack of playing time this year.

But I digress, good luck to Vasilis in whichever direction he chooses to go. ;)

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Well I'll welcome back Vasilis in either a Rocket or Spurs uniform. If he is ever in a losing situation like before, he must do it quietly and ask to be traded.

Walter Hermann cannot be happy about his lack of playing time this year.

But I digress, good luck to Vasilis in whichever direction he chooses to go. ;)

Greek culture have much more fighting way than Argentina one. This natural reaction for Greek when treat such way in new country. We get teach here if leave Hellas and get treat poor or have the foreign person take advantage then come back to Hellas. In our culture it main objective to lie on beach from leave work early and have good boss. Have boss that so mean like Van Gundy not normal thing for Greek.

ancestron
03-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Spanoulis Billy the player?

Matchman
03-16-2008, 12:59 AM
Watching how he got owned in every aspect of the game, i wish V-Span will land in San Antonio with a cap-crippling contract that will haunt the Spurs fan here for ages.

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Watching how he got owned in every aspect of the game, i wish V-Span will land in San Antonio with a cap-crippling contract that will haunt the Spurs fan here for ages.

Only stupid idiot think he play bad every time he play as Rocket player. Say lie as many time you want it never become true when video evidence exist.

OFJfbQDNwM8

ChumpDumper
03-16-2008, 02:15 PM
:lol Now he wants to go back to Houston?

Don't post about him in the Spurs forum anymore then.