PDA

View Full Version : Message From Billy "Oberto Say I HATE Van Gundy Also"

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Billy ask me to give this message here. He say he have speak with Fabricio Oberto, remember Oberto have play before in Hellas with team we call Olympiakos BC. Billy say to me that he have been tell by Oberto of Spurs to say "I hate stupid coach Van Gundy also and I hope your friend at spurstalk can post message."

Also Oberto want say he also wish Van Gundy have 'accident'.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Oberto doesn't like Van Gundy for not using Vag.
How does this help?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 06:52 PM
Oberto doesn't like Van Gundy for not using Vag.
How does this help?

No Oberto say he have "personal issue with Van Gundy and hate him very much".

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-15-2008, 06:57 PM
No Oberto say he have "personal issue with Van Gundy and hate him very much".
Okay.
How does this help anyone, again?

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 07:02 PM
I not know how it help anyone. I just know Oberto say he want fan to know he also hate Van Gundy very much for "personal reason". What have Van Gundy do to him?

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-15-2008, 07:09 PM
I not know how it help anyone. I just know Oberto say he want fan to know he also hate Van Gundy very much for "personal reason". What have Van Gundy do to him?
I don't know.

Herschel Walker
03-15-2008, 07:23 PM
You make Billy sound like a little bitch.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-15-2008, 07:31 PM
:lol

Indazone
03-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Billy ask me to give this message here. He say he have speak with Fabricio Oberto, remember Oberto have play before in Hellas with team we call Olympiakos BC. Billy say to me that he have been tell by Oberto of Spurs to say "I hate stupid coach Van Gundy also and I hope your friend at spurstalk can post message."

LOL is he cousins with Darko?

Kobayagi
03-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Greek-never-meant-to-be forum.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Yes and we shoulld believe anyone that posts on a message board.

Indazone
03-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Could it have something to do with JVG's days as a Knick coach?

Van Gundy added, ''For any player, you also have to be a dominant player in a summer league situation to even have a chance of contributing in a regular season situation.''

The minicamp definitely has a foreign feel to it. In addition to Weis and Turkcan, the Knicks also have players from Yugoslavia and Argentina on the minicamp roster.

Hardly any are gun shy. Fabricio Oberto, an Argentine who played in Greece last season, shot the ball nearly every time he touched it during a scrimmage at the end of practice.

Weis stayed on the court longer than anyone, shooting free throws and 3-pointers and jumping just enough to lightly dunk the ball. The Knicks are bringing him along, ever so gradually.

''He's big,'' Van Gundy said. ''He's a legit 7-1. Seems to be coachable and willing to work. But I don't know how he'll -- who knows? His game would be better offensively now than defensively or rebounding. He's got soft hands. He can pass the ball a little bit, he can make the shot.

Obstructed_View
03-15-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm getting to the point where I hope this little Greek pansy never suits up for the Spurs, particularly if he continually feels the need to trash a coach that isn't even coaching anymore.

Fuckin' mama's boy. :rolleyes

blah28
03-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Billy called me to last night and told me that Van Gundy is very bad, bad, bad, man!!! And Billy also told me that he would love to become a Spurs but he realizes that he sucks and can't play in the NBA.

And Billy wanted to apologize to all his fans that have wasted their time supporting a loser like him.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-15-2008, 10:14 PM
:lol Is this guy for real??

Random poster from Greece brings so much hate for an obscure PG.

duncan228
03-15-2008, 10:30 PM

The whole thing is unbelievable, but this stands out.
I just don't see Oberto wishing an "accident" on Van Gundy.

DaDakota
03-15-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm getting to the point where I hope this little Greek pansy never suits up for the Spurs, particularly if he continually feels the need to trash a coach that isn't even coaching anymore.

We will take him back in Houston.

Glad that JVG got run out of town, with him the Rockets were not going anywhere......

But with Adelman and Morey......man the sky is the limit.

Maybe not this year, but next fo sure.

DD

jay014
03-15-2008, 11:14 PM
http://logo.cafepress.com/3/2467713.1077073.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
03-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Could it have something to do with JVG's days as a Knick coach?

Van Gundy added, ''For any player, you also have to be a dominant player in a summer league situation to even have a chance of contributing in a regular season situation.''

The minicamp definitely has a foreign feel to it. In addition to Weis and Turkcan, the Knicks also have players from Yugoslavia and Argentina on the minicamp roster.

Hardly any are gun shy. Fabricio Oberto, an Argentine who played in Greece last season, shot the ball nearly every time he touched it during a scrimmage at the end of practice.

Weis stayed on the court longer than anyone, shooting free throws and 3-pointers and jumping just enough to lightly dunk the ball. The Knicks are bringing him along, ever so gradually.

''He's big,'' Van Gundy said. ''He's a legit 7-1. Seems to be coachable and willing to work. But I don't know how he'll -- who knows? His game would be better offensively now than defensively or rebounding. He's got soft hands. He can pass the ball a little bit, he can make the shot.

Where you find this? I do search also after see what you post here make me wonder what Van Gundy do to Oberto and I find this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/olybb/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&page=roundup911

Greece 85, Portugal 67

I watched this game sitting next to a Greek journalist, whose identity I will keep confidential. I'll just call him "Socrates," because the guy was a font of knowledge and wisdom on all matters relating to Greek basketball.

Socrates explained to me how Dimitrios Diamantidis, who was the MVP of last season's Euroleague final four, has a deep disdain for NBA basketball and will never come over to America to play. He also regaled me with stories of how Vassilis Spanoulis gets borderline violent at the very mention of Jeff Van Gundy's name (Spanoulis makes the all-Euro JVG Haters team along with Mirsad Turkcan, Fabricio Oberto, Bostjan Nachbar and Frederic Weis), and how Antonio Fotsis broke his right thumb by banging it against the rim in Greece's final warmup game.

Van Gundy screws Oberto also? What have Van Gundy to do to Oberto? Maybe Oberto want Billy understand Popovich not like this maybe see board here and want him know only Van Gundy such crazy coach?

Indazone
03-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Where you find this? I do search also after see what you post here make me wonder what Van Gundy do to Oberto and I find this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/olybb/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&page=roundup911

Greece 85, Portugal 67

I watched this game sitting next to a Greek journalist, whose identity I will keep confidential. I'll just call him "Socrates," because the guy was a font of knowledge and wisdom on all matters relating to Greek basketball.

Socrates explained to me how Dimitrios Diamantidis, who was the MVP of last season's Euroleague final four, has a deep disdain for NBA basketball and will never come over to America to play. He also regaled me with stories of how Vassilis Spanoulis gets borderline violent at the very mention of Jeff Van Gundy's name (Spanoulis makes the all-Euro JVG Haters team along with Mirsad Turkcan, Fabricio Oberto, Bostjan Nachbar and Frederic Weis), and how Antonio Fotsis broke his right thumb by banging it against the rim in Greece's final warmup game.

Van Gundy screws Oberto also? What have Van Gundy to do to Oberto? Maybe Oberto want Billy understand Popovich not like this maybe see board here and want him know only Van Gundy such crazy coach?

Here's the link to the article you were referring too. It is from the NY Times
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9903EEDA153EF930A15754C0A96F9582 60&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

mVp
03-16-2008, 02:32 AM
Tell Billy to STFU.

Kori Ellis
03-16-2008, 02:47 AM
"I hate stupid coach Van Gundy also and I hope your friend at spurstalk can post message."

Why is Fabricio aware of your existence?
Why would he want people at SpursTalk to know he doesn't like Van Gundy?

You should probably be sure before posting something like this. You wouldn't want Fabricio to get in trouble for what might appear to be a threat.

ancestron
03-16-2008, 04:46 AM
I just want to know why he's on the default spurs roster in nba live 08.

chewin..happy birthday forty three sloppy food down my throat

Indazone
03-16-2008, 10:05 AM
:D

Maybe Oberto blowing off steam like Darko??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWqSmichOo

Darko is a statesman. I expect he will move into politics after his playing days are over :clap :lol :p:

Flopper
03-16-2008, 12:14 PM

Can you PLEASE just SHUT the fuck up about JVG. We get it, you don't like JVG b/c he screwed up your boyfriends chance in the NBA, blah blah blah.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2008, 01:16 PM
You should probably be sure before posting something like this. You wouldn't want Fabricio to get in trouble for what might appear to be a threat.Maybe he just wants JVG to crap his pants.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-16-2008, 01:21 PM
I have message from Allen, Ray say he no like Bowen also say he want Bowen suspended forever he no like back kickers who kick backs.

Obstructed_View
03-16-2008, 05:44 PM
I have message from Van Gundy who say "I go one with my life, why you can't go one with yours?"

hater
03-16-2008, 07:25 PM
bizarro forum

ElNono
03-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Where is the printable decoder wheel we need to decipher this thread?