PDA

View Full Version : Spurs lost 3 straight...on their way to a 4th straight LOSS...

Manu_Ginobili
03-15-2008, 08:35 PM
98-91 Tim missed a layup - GAME OVER...NO DEFENSE TODAY, NO BENCH TODAY, AND THE REBOUNDING WASN'T THERE AGAIN in the end in the 4th quarter when needed...POOR PLAYS all along and it all starts with Tim DUNCAN, who is miraculously missing layup after layup...3 LOSSES DONE, 1 TO GO AS I PREDICTED in this 4-Game losing streak, if you read me correctly...I posted long yesterday about the loss from the Pistons, and I got a lot of crap back written at me about "my negativism" and all that non-sense, but the reality is HERE - to all who criticize - eat some CROW - WE ARE BAD, WE ARE PLAYING POOR, WE HAVE NO PERIMETER SHOOTING, PLUS NO DEFENSE TODAY!!!; YOU CANNOT have Manu and Tony scoring over 20 pts each and then you lose??? Pop's biggest mistake was giving A. Miller everything from the start and doing a "double team" to him...It is almost all over folks for the 1st place in the Conference...almost over...the Spurs are in total disarray and I don't so easy way out of this...unfortunately...

GO MANU!!!
: :bang downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :madrun :madrun :madrun

urunobili
03-15-2008, 08:36 PM
i love how positive you are! thanks!

Spurs Brazil
Stop with this shit

T Park
...It is almost all over folks for the 1st place in the Conference

Yeah that game and a half will be impossible to make up.

CPIM
03-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Where is ref? Spurs call for help.

ancestron
03-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Where is ref? Spurs call for help.

Where is life? CPIM call for help.

duncan228
03-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Stop fucking yelling.
We're all Spurs fans, we don't need one of our "own" yelling at us and the team.
They lost the game.
They lost 3 games.
I'm sure they'll lose more before the season is over.

They're not done.
It's not over until it's over.

team-work
03-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Stop fucking yelling.
We're all Spurs fans, we don't need one of our "own" yelling at us and the team.
They lost the game.
They lost 3 games.

They're not done.

Agreed.

Let the players & coaches figure out a way to end the slump. Yes, we as fans do feel the pain of the losses, but it's better to stay positive regardless of the outcome.

remingtonbo2001
03-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Stop fucking yelling.
They lost the game.
They lost 3 games.

They're not done.

It's not over until the last fan leaves the Alamodome after the celebration!

Princess Pimp
03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah that game and a half will be impossible to make up.
Yep..

Budkin
03-15-2008, 09:19 PM
We'll win Monday. I'm sure of it.

Man of Steel
03-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Okay, OKay

They lost.

No excuses here--

But not going to freak out.

Team is short-handed and in the middle of the toughest stretch in the NBA--so keep your shirt on.