PDA

View Full Version : Time for this team to show what they're made of

TDfan2007
03-16-2008, 02:28 AM
a day off in between tonight's craptacular performance and Monday against the Celtics is going to be big.

There will be absolutely NO excuses for the Spurs on Monday and I expect them to bring their A game. My only concern on this team is Tim. Look for Tim to put his craptacular month of March behind him and take it right to KG and the rest of Boston's bigs.

I have to believe that they'll pull through soon because I honestly don't know if I can take watching this team play poorly for too much longer (I know, I'm spoiled), especially Tim. I love the guy but he's been so rediculously off this month that he's sometimes made me cringe. He's been predictable, slow, indecisive, and worst of all he's been putting up weak attempts at the basket.

I believe that the best PF of all time will turn it around and lead these guys to the playoffs on a positive note, and I believe that the Spurs will get their heads out of their asses soon.

Creation88
03-16-2008, 02:38 AM
i watched a Spurs summary video today. fuck the haters.

THIS team can do it if they believe.

i BELIEVE!

GO SPURS GO!

Stevebass18
03-16-2008, 02:43 AM
whats up guys, new to spurstalk. :blah

I agree a 100 percent with you about tim. One thing I noticed during these tough times is that the spurs dont look like they are have fun out there. Obviously I know its tough when your losing, but their confidence isnt there, they look undecisive. They hardly have gotten any fast break points and on both sides of the ball they seem like their overthinking everything imho.

CubanSucks
03-16-2008, 03:03 AM
Hey Stevebass first thing you have to do is get a cool avatar and sig (I would have to say I have everyone beat in both of those :hat). Back to the subject; I wouldn't be too sad if they lost to the best record in the league right now. That is a good excuse right there.

bdictjames
03-16-2008, 05:24 AM
I think we're the underdogs this time. I dont expect a win, but I hope they can squeeze one out. You're playing that many games in that many days, and this is an old team, so I think we'll lose.

I believe though.

Look for Thursday against Chicago I think, they'll have fresh legs. I hope Timmy can work it out. We need him, and all the guys.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-16-2008, 05:28 AM
That time actually came 5 games ago, but this let's call this a last chance to kickstart the SPAM engine... ;)

m33p0
03-16-2008, 05:50 AM
sneak into the playoffs, come up from behind and give the other team a big wedgie. that's the plan.