PDA

View Full Version : Official Quitters Thread

manu2020
03-17-2008, 12:41 PM
I can't wait for this season to be over with. I'm sick of the Spurs FO getting all these old players that obviously can't play anymore. This is the worst that I have seen the Spurs play in a long time, they look like a bunch of old timers out there. I can't believe POP and the FO don't see most of teams in the west are almost 7 years younger than our team. It just boggs my mind the way they handle last offseason just to save some money, yet you got other playoff teams spending money at any cost to get younger and get the best players available. It's just sad to watch them play. I feel bad for Manu, Tim and TP wasting a whole season. I Luv my Spurs, but I just don't see it in them, I just don't. SAD AND PATHETIC.

DarrinS
03-17-2008, 12:44 PM
<sniff, sniff>

I smell troll poontang.

Indazone
03-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Spurs and Pop making the classic mistake. Trusting old worn out veteran plays over young athletic talent. You can have 2-3 veterans on a team but young athleticism and talent is more valuable over the long haul.

lebomb
03-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I can't wait for this season to be over with. I'm sick of the Spurs FO getting all these old players that obviously can't play anymore. This is the worst that I have seen the Spurs play in a long time, they look like a bunch of old timers out there. I can't believe POP and the FO don't see most of teams in the west are almost 7 years younger than our team. It just boggs my mind the way they handle last offseason just to save some money, yet you got other playoff teams spending money at any cost to get younger and get the best players available. It's just sad to watch them play. I feel bad for Manu, Tim and TP wasting a whole season. I Luv my Spurs, but I just don't see it in them, I just don't. SAD AND PATHETIC.

Youth doesnt work in the playoffs my man. Wait till the games really count. Then you will see why a veteran team is really what is desired.

Jack Sommersset
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I don't think the Spurs can just clean house. Not to many players want to play for the Spurs and/or live in SA. They got Duncan through the draft by tanking a 60 plus win season the previous year. Old news. And the Spurs Championship runs have huge luck behind them. Strike season does not count...Obviously. Last season the suspensions and Mavs huge collapse. And as always key players on opposing teams have injuries keeping the stars of the game in street clothes during the playoffs. You got Duncan and luck. I doubt they will win this year, as you know the Spurs donot do back to backs but keep you're eyes on the injury reports. Thats a tell the Spurs are in the running. Gasol?!?!?!?! Maybe a sign of things to come!

ChumpDumper
03-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Spurs and Pop making the classic mistake. Trusting old worn out veteran plays over young athletic talent. You can have 2-3 veterans on a team but young athleticism and talent is more valuable over the long haul.Yeah, the classic mistake that led to four championships.

Do you even think before you post?

Twisted_Dawg
03-17-2008, 01:17 PM
You don't think young Matt Bonner is an impact player?

bdictjames
03-17-2008, 01:20 PM
I don't think the Spurs can just clean house. Not to many players want to play for the Spurs and/or live in SA. They got Duncan through the draft by tanking a 60 plus win season the previous year. Old news. And the Spurs Championship runs have huge luck behind them. Strike season does not count...Obviously. Last season the suspensions and Mavs huge collapse. And as always key players on opposing teams have injuries keeping the stars of the game in street clothes during the playoffs. You got Duncan and luck. I doubt they will win this year, as you know the Spurs donot do back to backs but keep you're eyes on the injury reports. Thats a tell the Spurs are in the running. Gasol?!?!?!?! Maybe a sign of things to come!
LOL

I wont say anything since you got rid of the Mavs last year.

Another troll.

DazedAndConfused
03-17-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah, the classic mistake that led to four championships.

Do you even think before you post?

He actually said that point differential over the last 10 games is more meaningful than point differential for the entire season.

ancestron
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah the Spurs are done. They should hand the trophy to the Celtics tonight. No point in even finishing the season or playing the playoff games. Fuck it.

Jack Sommersset
03-17-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't play on GS or any team. SOOOOO I had nothing to do with the Mavs choking it away to GS. Just facts my man on the Spurs. Alot of people donot know these facts because when the Spurs play no one watches. Worst ratings in NBA history especially the finals. Not even Lebron could bring up ratings last season.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Spurs won four championships and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to undermine that fact.

It's much easier to talk about this season and the Spurs' being two games out of first place -- that's the real tragedy here.

Holt's Cat
03-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't play on GS or any team. SOOOOO I had nothing to do with the Mavs choking it away to GS. Just facts my man on the Spurs. Alot of people donot know these facts because when the Spurs play no one watches. Worst ratings in NBA history especially the finals. Not even Lebron could bring up ratings last season.

Well, I guess it's over. Why are you here?

manu2020
03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
I live here in Atlanta and watched their games over the past few weeks and the one thing that I see is a lack of consistiency on both ends of the floor. I think POP knows he don't have much to work with after TD, TP and MG. When was the last time anyone off the bench scored in double figures, besides Manu? When was the last time anyone off the bench had double figures rebounds? If those guys salary was based on performance, they all would be looking for a second job.

703 Spurz
03-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Spurs and Pop making the classic mistake. Trusting old worn out veteran plays over young athletic talent. You can have 2-3 veterans on a team but young athleticism and talent is more valuable over the long haul.

As if Houston is the youngest team in the league....

Rummpd
03-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Or the Suns with the oldest lineup or the Mavs going with more experience. The Spurs are made for the playoffs and too much was made out of loss to Sixers, I was there and Spurs did not play that bad, just ran into a hot team that could not miss.

T Park
03-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I live here in Atlanta and watched their games over the past few weeks and the one thing that I see is a lack of consistiency on both ends of the floor. I think POP knows he don't have much to work with after TD, TP and MG. When was the last time anyone off the bench scored in double figures, besides Manu? When was the last time anyone off the bench had double figures rebounds? If those guys salary was based on performance, they all would be looking for a second job.

Go root for the "young" hawks then.,

J_Paco
03-17-2008, 03:21 PM

None of the crap you're spewing are facts, my man. The Spurs have won four titles in 9 years because they've been the best team in the league. It makes me laugh that a Golden State Warriors fan is attempting to discredit the Spurs, what the fuck has your team done in the past 30 years? Nothing, that's what.

I do agree that the team needs to get younger, but both Phoenix and Dallas have made huge sacrifices to get veteran help over younger athletes. I still believe that S.A. will win it all, but even if they don't, they've still got young players waiting to step in next year(Ian, Tiago and maybe Marcus). I truly think the team will have the desired youth next season.

lebomb
03-17-2008, 03:34 PM

STFU....with those faggot ass GS Warriors.......they will NEVER win shit, so stop talking shit. Oh yeah, have a great evening. :toast

SpurOutofTownFan
03-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Another whinning and bitching thread. More to come.

ducks
03-17-2008, 03:36 PM
manu is staying he is tired
are you wanting to get rid of him?

Jack Sommersset
03-17-2008, 05:54 PM
:elephant
STFU....with those faggot ass GS Warriors.......they will NEVER win shit, so stop talking shit. Oh yeah, have a great evening. :toast

:elephant HAHAHA.

Facts are facts. The SPEWS have Duncan and luck. I am a NBA fan ,you loser. I have no special team I live my life through like you and the worst fans on earth...The SPEWS. I did not see a box to check in order to register that said "no team preference" I will say The Warriors would beat the Spews in a playoff series this year (healthy of course) along with the Lakers, Suns, Mavs, Hornets,Jazz and Rockets. Maybe Denver. I Doubt that though. Like I said. Known fact. The Spews have Duncan, perhaps a top 10 greatest player of all time and luck. Strike season + Suspensions + Duncan + injuries you get 4 out of 9. Call it what it is. Jump up and down, drink your dirty water, live in the 4th fattest town in the USA, collect ur welfare check, go shopping with ur food stamps, marry a mexican, dance to the Mariachi and of course believe with all ur heart the Spews are "great".

Agloco
03-17-2008, 05:57 PM
You don't think young Matt Bonner is an impact player?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzpW96N_N0

Mark Madsen knows a thing or two about his impact.......

Indazone
03-17-2008, 06:00 PM
umm the post season will prove me out. Nothing else to say here.

ICE3000
03-17-2008, 06:12 PM

ILL TAKE DUNCAN AND LUCK OVER THE ENTIRE BAY AREA

Harry Callahan
03-17-2008, 06:51 PM

What is the long haul? Didn't the Spurs win the NBA title last year BECAUSE they had a lot of experienced players?

When you win the whole thing people adjust to you, not vice versa.

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
THREAD WAS UNFAIRLY MERGED WITH QUITTERS THREAD. Remember, if there is a God, the Spurs still will repeat.....if they want to

Spurs don't want to win, they don't care

maybe the Spurs get lucky and get a good draft pick, possibly get Love of Hansburough in the draft

MannyIsGod
03-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Its really time to start limiting the power of some people to start threads.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:11 PM
So there's no God?

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:12 PM
So there's no God?

we will see when the playoffs are over, but it looks like the Spurs don't care though

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:13 PM
we will see when the playoffs are over, but it looks like the Spurs don't care though
Well if the Spurs don't wanna win, what do the playoffs matter?

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Well if the Spurs don't wanna win, what do the playoffs matter?

if there is a God, then God will help them in the playoffs

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Even if they refuse to win?

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Even if they refuse to win?

in the playoffs, if there is a God, the Spurs will want to win because of God's will

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:20 PM
in the playoffs, if there is a God, the Spurs will want to win because of God's will
So they don't wanna win, but in the playoffs they will want to win?
So then why would you want them to tank?

Typhoon
:sleep

T Park
:lol

Massive fail.

Herschel Walker
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
oh just shut the fuck up. Acting like your shit dont stink.

Also, stop mother fucking cussing in the got damn mother fucking thread titles you bitch ass cock sucker!

hater
03-17-2008, 09:27 PM

Dick Cheney, is that you?

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:27 PM
So they don't wanna win, but in the playoffs they will want to win?
So then why would you want them to tank?

simple, if this team wanted to win, God will help them repeat, if there is one

but seeing how the don't want to repeat, they might as well just tank

SpursFan0728
03-17-2008, 09:28 PM

S.P.A.M

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM

You're an idiot.

Guajalote
03-17-2008, 09:37 PM

Facts are facts. The SPEWS have Duncan and luck. I am a NBA fan ,you loser. I have no special team I live my life through like you and the worst fans on earth...The SPEWS. I did not see a box to check in order to register that said "no team preference" I will say The Warriors would beat the Spews in a playoff series this year (healthy of course) along with the Lakers, Suns, Mavs, Hornets,Jazz and Rockets. Maybe Denver. I Doubt that though. Like I said. Known fact. The Spews have Duncan, perhaps a top 10 greatest player of all time and luck. Strike season + Suspensions + Duncan + injuries you get 4 out of 9. Call it what it is. Jump up and down, drink your dirty water, live in the 4th fattest town in the USA (now 10th according to WebMD) http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20050105/americas-fittest-fattest-cities, collect ur welfare check, go shopping with ur food stamps, marry a mexican, dance to the Mariachi and of course believe with all ur heart the Spews are "great".

Ever notice how the Spurs have never won even one "legitimate" title? Must be awful on the outside looking in. All those championship trophies, banners and rings.

fact \ˈfakt\ (noun)- a: something that has actual existence. b: an actual occurrence. c: a piece of information presented as having objective reality

I took the time to highlight all the "facts" in your insightful post, just for your information. And the "believe with all ur heart the Spews are great" thing. . . that's what great fans do. :clap

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
You're an idiot.

and your great insight has proven you intelligence :lol

703 Spurz
03-17-2008, 09:40 PM

God doesnt have dick to do with shit when it comes to the NBA

duncan228
03-17-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm convinced that SD21 isn't a Spurs fan.
He's got to be a troll.
I have never read a positive statement from him, even when we won our last 2 Championships.

Spurs fans are upset, obviously.
But SD21 is off the charts.

Besides, this game is still ours to win.
Show some support.

manu2020
03-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Ducks, Manu is my favorite player. But damn the other bench need to step the hell up.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:42 PM
and your great insight has proven you intelligence :lol
Proof of the Spurs not wanting to win?

manu2020
03-17-2008, 09:43 PM
T Park I have always been a Spurs fan even before I move to ATL

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm convinced that SD21 isn't a Spurs fan.
He's got to be a troll.
I have never read a positive statement from him, even when we won our last 2 Championships.

Spurs fans are upset, obviously.
But SD21 is off the charts.

Besides, this game is still ours to win.
Show some support.

Spurs were up 20pts in the in the 1st half, if this team wants to win a title they have to put teams away

this game should have been a blowout

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Once again you show how much of a whiny bitch you are.

manu2020
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Harry Callahan, eventually you have to change your roster especially since TD is 31 and Manu is 30. The reason I started this thread is that you have to start getting young, be honest what has Finley and Horry done the past season and a half. I cringe everytime Horry and Finley shoot the ball. Now be honest everytime horry throw up some wild damn shot and go flying in trying to get the rebound. I'm not even going to start with Finley.

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Once again you show how much of a whiny bitch you are.

LMAO @ how ignorant you are of the situation the Spurs are in

the window for the Spurs winning titles will be over soon, now is the time to capitalize

blowing these seasons off with these shit rosters surrounding Duncan/Manu/Parker will never come back

genomefreak13
03-17-2008, 09:55 PM
I feel bad for Manu, Tim and TP wasting a whole season. I Luv my Spurs, but I just don't see it in them, I just don't. SAD AND PATHETIC.

Don't worry. What they are doing is much more worth wile than what Wade is doing in Miami, Redd in Milwaukee, Hinrich in Chicago, Durant in Seattle, Randolph and Marbury in New york, and all other young guys in a team which is clearly out of contention.

Popovich and the FO is well aware on how to run a team.

whottt
03-17-2008, 09:56 PM

Seconded.

td4mvp21
03-17-2008, 09:57 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 09:57 PM
LMAO @ how ignorant you are of the situation the Spurs are in

the window for the Spurs winning titles will be over soon, now is the time to capitalize

blowing these seasons off with these shit rosters surrounding Duncan/Manu/Parker will never come back
LMAO @ how you make it seem as though your life depends on a basketball team.

Whining like a little bitch and annoying everyone won't help them.

Extra Stout
03-17-2008, 09:59 PM
SD 21 needs to be pinked.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Im Just So Fucking Disgusted With These Type Of Threads. I Dont Care Who You Are Or How Long You"ve Been Here. We Need To Stop This Stupid Trend.

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 10:07 PM
classic Spurs with choke job

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:15 PM
But the Spurs are too old to win it this year. They just do not have what it takes as loaded as the west is this year and as good as our finals opponent would be. There are too many old guys on this team who swallow their pride on a nightly basis and dont give a shit about the prospect of losing until there are a couple of minutes left in the 4th. It really is pitiful and disgusting to watch this team play like this. I didn't want to admit it when all the nay-sayers were talking about age catching up with the Spurs but I think this stretch of games towards the end of the season proves it. The Spurs are tired, they are weak-minded, they don't give a shit until it's too late. I don't see this season ending well. I hope I'm wrong.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Creer, thispego. Creer.

daslicer
03-17-2008, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Spurs Dynasty 21]classic Spurs with choke job[/QUOTheE]

These losses suck Dynasty but you crack me up. I love the dooml and gloom posts about the lottery but come on lol Tyler Hansborough. He is an overatted scrub thats not going to amount to anything in the NBA.

Mr. Body
03-17-2008, 10:23 PM
They've turned a corner. The wrong kind of corner and are headed off into the sunset, or at least 3/4 of the team is.

Spurs Dynasty 21
[QUOTE=Spurs Dynasty 21]classic Spurs with choke job[/QUOTheE]

These losses suck Dynasty but you crack me up. I love the dooml and gloom posts about the lottery but come on lol Tyler Hansborough. He is an overatted scrub thats not going to amount to anything in the NBA.

he would at least be a better rebounder then any of the Spurs(besides TD)

SMH @ Rondo being a better rebounder then any Spur not named Duncan

Typhoon
Spurs are alright, I think they still have what it takes to win it all...but it will all depend on the defensive boards, that its killing the Spurs right now.

Deuce
03-17-2008, 10:25 PM
If you are giving up, post it here. Don't start a new thread to say you're giving up.

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Creer, thispego. Creer.
i want to. I've wanted to all season. they aren't giving me any reason to continue to.

Brutalis
03-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I quit on the Hornets. They are not winning shit.

I feel so much better.

polandprzem
How many more jumpcliffers?

dbreiden83080
I have never seen a year turn so bad so fast. 3 weeks ago they were on a huge winning streak and now they have lost what, 7 of 8 and blow it against the Celtics up by fucking 22 pts when they were shorthanded in a must win for the Spurs. They picked a fine time to play their worst ball down the stretch of the year in a West this loaded. There is a real chance they don't get in this year if this keeps up. I am so pissed right now. :pctoss :wtf

J_Paco
I feel bad that the team once again lost, but I don't quit on the Spurs. I'm riding with my team until the fucking wheels fall off.

Spurs 4 Life

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Oh yeah, fuck this thread.

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Spurs are alright, I think they still have what it takes to win it all...but it will all depend on the defensive boards, that its killing the Spurs right now.
fuck defensive boards, it boils down to desire. we dont get defensive rebounds because the other teams wants them more.

Brutalis
03-17-2008, 10:31 PM
It's "cliffdivers"

And this makes me think of TPark quitting in the playoffs I think.

No offense to dude he was just furious as we all was but yeah. People are going to lose it over the next 23 hours

Brutalis
03-17-2008, 10:32 PM
thispego read my thread man

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:33 PM
cliff jumpers fuck face. and sorry, but you dont know shit about shit

dbreiden83080
03-17-2008, 10:33 PM
As long as Tim Duncan draws breath, i will never quit on this team but i am damn annoyed and depressed right now.

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 10:36 PM
the fuck this thread get merged with that quitter thread for?

If there is a God, Spurs still have a chance

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 10:37 PM
cliff jumpers fuck face. and sorry, but you dont know shit about shit
:lmao

polandprzem
03-17-2008, 10:38 PM
:lol

Gramar teachers, my ass :rolleyes

remingtonbo2001
03-17-2008, 10:38 PM
SD 21 needs to be pinked.

Make it happen management!

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:39 PM
what The Fuck Was My Thread Merged?!?!?!? God Fucking Damnit Who Is Responsible For This???

polandprzem
03-17-2008, 10:39 PM
I can create any word I want and you will be unable to stop me

:wink

polandprzem
03-17-2008, 10:40 PM
mergers

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Who The Fuck Is Modding Right Now??? You Are On My Permanent Fucking Shit List You Mother Fucker

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Who The Fuck Is Modding Right Now??? You Are On My Permanent Fucking Shit List You Mother Fucker
timvp

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Bullshit
Kori And Timvp Are At The Fucking Game

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:51 PM
timvp say it aint so

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Could've sworn I saw them both online just a while ago.
So it could've been either.

thispego
03-17-2008, 10:53 PM
it was their fucking dog, deuce

manufor3
03-17-2008, 10:55 PM

god do we have to go through the whole suspension thing AGAIN??? :wtf :wtf

Deuce
03-17-2008, 10:59 PM
it was their fucking dog, deuce

Do you have something against dogs pal?

ShoogarBear
03-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I just want to know if any of the Spurs have signed up in this thread.

mikeanthony21
03-17-2008, 11:03 PM

Facts are facts. The SPEWS have Duncan and luck. I am a NBA fan ,you loser. I have no special team I live my life through like you and the worst fans on earth...The SPEWS. I did not see a box to check in order to register that said "no team preference" I will say The Warriors would beat the Spews in a playoff series this year (healthy of course) along with the Lakers, Suns, Mavs, Hornets,Jazz and Rockets. Maybe Denver. I Doubt that though. Like I said. Known fact. The Spews have Duncan, perhaps a top 10 greatest player of all time and luck. Strike season + Suspensions + Duncan + injuries you get 4 out of 9. Call it what it is. Jump up and down, drink your dirty water, live in the 4th fattest town in the USA, collect ur welfare check, go shopping with ur food stamps, marry a mexican, dance to the Mariachi and of course believe with all ur heart the Spews are "great".

Dear Jack Shit... you are a prime reason why Roe vs. Wade should never be overturned.

1Parker1
03-17-2008, 11:03 PM
I just want to know if any of the Spurs have signed up in this thread.

:lmao Yes. So far, we've got Finley and Horry. Next in line is Damon Stoudamire.

Budkin
03-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Quitters GTFO now. You will not be missed.

FilSpursFan
03-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Ugh I think I'm gonna hibernate for now... wake me at playoffs if we ever make it...

thispego
03-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Do you have something against dogs pal?
not in general. my thread should not have been merged though. I am not spurs dynasty 21. i am thispego and my point was valid.

misterx91578
03-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Quitters kindly die :smokin

SpurOutofTownFan
03-18-2008, 08:57 AM
I doubt they will win this year, as you know the Spurs donot do back to backs

I still would like to see what law has been written where the spurs can't win back to backs. It has to be written somewhere, dont you think? please enlighten me with your wisdom!

Kermit
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
http://celi19.tripod.com/acapulco-cruises-3.jpg

ancestron
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Spurs were up 20pts in the in the 1st half, if this team wants to win a title they have to put teams away

this game should have been a blowout

a) brilliant analysis, dipshit
b) nothing gets by you, detective
c) thank you, captain obvious
d) No shit, Sherlock
e) STFU and GTFO
f) blow me
g) go have sex with yourself
h) all of the above

Indazone
03-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Thispego..

Funniest posting I've seen in a long time :p:

thispego
03-18-2008, 10:02 AM
which one bitch?

sontinospurs
03-18-2008, 10:09 AM
Since when did the season end in March? Everybody is so quick to give up. The Spurs have been through worse, and I'd be surprised if they just mailed in the season.

thispego
03-18-2008, 10:33 AM
OOK. now that I have calmed down from last night I want the little panty waist shit head who merged my thread to step forward and be recognized. I wont be mad, I just need to know. dont make this difficult.

Indazone
03-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Spurs is only 3 games ahead the Nuggets and have lost 6 of last 7.

Nuggets with Anthony Carter back are clicking winning 7 of their last 10.

Will the Spurs get knocked out of the playoffs?

Budkin
03-18-2008, 11:05 AM

No, they will not. Their horrorshow stretch of games is over and it's all uphill from here.

thispego
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
OOK. now that I have calmed down from last night I want the little panty waist shit head who merged my thread to step forward and be recognized. I wont be mad, I just need to know. dont make this difficult.
waiting...

ShoogarBear
03-18-2008, 12:51 PM
waiting...
I'm Spartacus!

xmas1997
03-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Spurs were built to win in the PO, not the regular season.

You'll see, mark my words.

Go Old Men Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cash459
03-18-2008, 12:59 PM

the rockets have just as much of a potential to get knocked out too. dont think that they are miles ahead of all the other teams in the west.

once that streak is over & their confidence gets shot and players lose confidence in their game & what was working before, they are going to fold like a lawn chair.

hater
03-18-2008, 01:00 PM
I will not quit supporting them.

But I have come to the realization that Spurs might not have what it takes this year.

hater
03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Spurs were built to win in the PO

how good is that if they miss the playoffs? :lol

thispego
03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm Spartacus!
don't protect the perpetrator shoog! you're only making it worse for them! :ihit

thispego
03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
them/him/her

xmas1997
03-18-2008, 01:10 PM
And besides everything else, if the Spurs are not in the playoffs, then why watch it at all??????????????????????

It would be way too boring without the Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then there are those who ignorantly claim that the Spurs team is boring.
That's a real laugher!

But then I suppose ignorance is truly bliss for those outsiders who understand nothing about exciting team defense oriented basketball.

Without the Spurs in the PO, why watch? It would be way too boring!!!!!!!!!!

GrandeDavid
03-18-2008, 01:38 PM
The volume of trolls piling on is a tribute to the Spurs' greatness. Happens every season. It'll be fun to laugh at them team by team as the playoffs progress.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Are you fuckin kidding me? People complain about Mavs fans being moaners but what some people on this forum is doing is ridiculous. Do you not remember that you guys were the nba champions last year? There is still plenty of hope for you guys. A person from a rival team should not have to be the one encouraging you guys...

DarrinS
03-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Are you fuckin kidding me? People complain about Mavs fans being moaners but what some people on this forum is doing is ridiculous. Do you not remember that you guys were the nba champions last year? There is still plenty of hope for you guys. A person from a rival team should not have to be the one encouraging you guys...

Nice name, noob.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Nice name, noob.
??

polandprzem
03-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm Spartacus!

No

I'm Sparatcus!

Galileo
03-18-2008, 02:53 PM

Didn't they just win 11 straight games and 15 out of 16?

So they are 17-7 over the last 24 games, about average for the Spurs.