PDA

View Full Version : Has Jeff McDonald Lost It?

duncan228
03-17-2008, 02:37 PM
We're on a 3 game losing streak with the league's best record coming into our house tonight.

This is what he's talking about?

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/archives/2008/03/jeff_mcdonald_t_14.html

Jeff McDonald: That guy from 'Everybody Hates Chris' can't shoot free throws

The Spurs hosted a special visitor at shootaround this morning. Terry Crews, otherwise known as "That Guy From TV's Everybody Hates Chris" was on hand as a guest of Tony Parker.

The two know each other through Parker's wife, an actress you might have heard of named Eva Longoria Parker Gabby Solis.

Crews is a character actor who has also appeared in dozens of movies such as "Balls of Fury," "Norbit," "White Chicks," the 2005 remake of "The Longest Yard," and of course, that cinematic masterpiece, "Soul Train." (Google him. You know who he is).

Here's what we learned from watching Crews mess around with Parker at the end of today's workout. "That Guy From TV's Everybody Hates Chris" really can't shoot free throws. He's got a quirky left-handed delivery that isn't at all reminiscent of Manu Ginobili's.

Parker tried to coach him, but given the way Parker has shot free throws the last three games (7 of 15), maybe "That Guy" should have sought Michael Finley for advice instead.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Well, it is a blog.

I couldn't really tell you if McDonald had "it" to lose in the first place, though.

duncan228
03-17-2008, 02:46 PM
:lol ChumpDumper.

I was just coming back to edit my post.
I haven't warmed up to him yet, and I've really tried.

So I don't know if I think he had "it" to lose either.

But I do think he could have come up with something better to blog about today.

Lebowski Brickowski
03-17-2008, 02:47 PM
That's his biggest scoop of the season!

If you read between the lines in this article, he's really saying "F you, Ludden".

1Parker1
03-17-2008, 02:49 PM
:lol Why is Parker bringing celebrity guests to shootaround? Shouldn't he be contentrating on his own FT stroke?

FromWayDowntown
03-17-2008, 04:00 PM
I saw Johnny Ludden this afternoon while eating lunch at WD Deli on Broadway.

hater
03-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I hope they did not let him in the locker room while the guys were taking showers.

freemeat
03-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Princess Pimp is a more interesting writer than McDonald.

SenorSpur
03-17-2008, 04:21 PM
They in which Tony has been "bricking" free throws lately, I would suggest he take some coaching from his friend, Crews.

T Park
03-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Whats he supposed to write?

Spurs walked around in shoot around, nothing happened.

That doesn't exactly fill a blog.