PDA

View Full Version : You can't beat Boston. SA is finished.

Brutalis
03-17-2008, 04:23 PM
They have better players
They play together
They hit big time shots
They all have iPhones that are pink
They destroy weaksauce teams such as SA

l00k at dat record yo, Celts are prime and ready to erase whatever 'dynasty' we think we have. Old sk00l is bout to come up in hurr and flex it's long history and rings and make us look like new age emo music.

Boston is so cool, with green and all. They even look cool doing what they do too!

Spurs, give up. Tony I know you read this forum dude why don't you just accept Manu owns you and this team and quit trying? You look like a fool ever since you robbed Tim for the MVP in the Finals.

Bowen, why even try? You're so dirty, when you shred your sweaty clothes after a game they search for a fire. You're offensive trash and clearly lost a step on defense.

Manu, dude. You're like a freaking chicken with its head cut off. You play reckless, like you careless about your team. Your Argentina fans are like the dull side of a butter knife. Pathetic. Why don't you just give it to Tim and walk to the bench.

And Mr. Duncan. You obviously threw anything DRob taught you out the door. Is this how a leader acts? Getting tattoos and hanging his baby girl outside of a moving 18-wheeler? Your game is like a circle. Easy to get around with a giant hole in the middle. You suck, your titles mean crap. Your little 'I'm beating you cause I play ball all quiet like and God loves me more cause I'm not a cheater" act is done. Not only do you look like a Charmin Baby doing it, you are flat out the most overrated player to ever touch a round leather ball. Go GM the Suns or something you washed up Island trash man.

Oh and Pop-- do me a favor. Punch yourself in the face. You lost Scola, Barbosa, Udrih to name just three for NOTHING. Seriously, cut down. You bleed out faster that way. Obviously the scars on your face show you wasn't beat enough during the war.

Spurs are finished. Tonight light goes out that has recently become a flicker in darkness. Everyone hop off the bandwagon, cause all you people here are just that. Fakers. Ex-Laker fans who live in Dallas.

ps- It's St. Patricks day for christs sake. This is a sure loss. Don't even dress for the game Spurs just be who you are, a loser, and go home.
That is all. Now we will win. You'll see.

ducks
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM
game blog thread forum

Leetonidas
03-17-2008, 04:26 PM
:tu

I like the way this guy thinks.

DAF86
03-17-2008, 05:01 PM
it was all good until this...

That is all. Now we will win. You'll see....this phrase will cost us

genomefreak13
03-17-2008, 10:22 PM
No way...

Brutalis
03-17-2008, 10:24 PM
I will never try reverse-phycostuff ever again.

Ever.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-17-2008, 11:24 PM

Ever.

Indeed

dg7md
03-17-2008, 11:31 PM

Ever.

Reverse-seaweed?