PDA

View Full Version : Where is Tim Duncan?

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 10:46 PM
He really sucks in the last few games...no way to be found today...only 10 points and completely owned by KJ...sad to see Duncan played with "no heart" to win today...let see if they are going to REMOVE that post as well (since already 2 were taken down in the past 10 minutes)...IT IS DONE FOLKS - besides Manu and sometimes Tony, the rest of the guys are pretty much done - my hat OFF to Horry, who did excellent today - he did give 1000% for his age! WAY TO GO ROB, I wish the last shot could've gone 'IN', it would've been something... :bang :bang :bang :bang

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-17-2008, 10:49 PM
he's saving himself for the playoffs

HighLowLobForBig-50
03-17-2008, 10:50 PM
he was doubled an tripled all night . wait for the playoffs

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 10:51 PM

...IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS...We are currently number 6, going to number 7...Dallas will beat us next time we meet, so we will end up 7th for sure...should we play the same way...WITHOUT the Home Court in the West, it will be impossible to win this year, NO WAY!!! Tim should think to "SAVE HIMSEL"F next season, NOT now...

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 10:53 PM
He really sucks in the last few games...no way to be found today...only 10 points and completely owned by KJ...sad to see Duncan played with "no heart" to win today...let see if they are going to REMOVE that post as well (since already 2 were taken down in the past 10 minutes)...IT IS DONE FOLKS - besides Manu and sometimes Tony, the rest of the guys are pretty much done - my hat OFF to Horry, who did excellent today - he did give 1000% for his age! WAY TO GO ROB, I wish the last shot could've gone 'IN', it would've been something... :bang :bang :bang :bang

whao, this POST is still here...how come they haven't removed it just yet?

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 10:56 PM
whao, this POST is still here...how come they haven't removed it just yet?
Because they realized your dumbass is gonna posting until it stays.

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Because they realized your dumbass is gonna posting until it stays.

dumbass? Nice language...did you graduate from high school? I hardly think so...

BIG z
03-17-2008, 11:05 PM

Playoffs? Are u talking about Playoffs....

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Playoffs? Are u talking about Playoffs....

This is what I asked him!!!? The way we are playing, we won't even make the Playoffs...

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 11:08 PM
dumbass? Nice language...did you graduate from high school? I hardly think so...
4th same thread? Do you not realize when people don't want you to post? I don't think so...

BIG z
03-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Man all is see is Manu and Parker, we have started to Ingnore tim like we started to Ignore David Robinson, and another fact its not Timmy's team anymore, its manu's team...And timmy is not the same anymore, so its better to get over it now...

SuperManu!!!
03-17-2008, 11:12 PM

Horry is a dead weight just like finley....they should be paying the spurs for playing.

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Man all is see is Manu and Parker, we have started to Ingnore tim like we started to Ignore David Robinson, and another fact its not Timmy's team anymore, its manu's team...And timmy is not the same anymore, so its better to get over it now...

I agree, it is MANU's team right now, last year was Tony's team...Anyway, I put in question the Playoffs right now...I think we are going to have a tough time getting to the Playoff good spot...the team is playing with NO HEART, and NO BELIEVE, this is the problem...

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:20 PM
4th same thread? Do you not realize when people don't want you to post? I don't think so...

I can recommend some good high schools to you, especially emphasizing on using the proper language when communicating with people - it is worse to be a troll in message boards, if this is what you always do, as it appears, because you have nothing valuable to say in substance about the game and the Spurs here, I feel REALLY SORRY for you, because you are worthless...don't need to respond as I said before, but because you are one of the worse (using your phrase "dumb") trolls ever, I wouldn't be surprise to see you continue posting TRASH... :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 11:27 PM
I can recommend some good high schools to you, especially emphasizing on using the proper language when communicating with people -
"dumbass? Nice language...did you graduate from high school? I hardly think so..."

:lol Take a look at your own grammar before you question mine.

it is worse to be a troll in message boards,
:lol Says the person who got his thread deleted like 4 times.

if this is what you always do, as it appears, because you have nothing valuable to say in substance about the game and the Spurs here, I feel REALLY SORRY for you, because you are worthless...
Talk about being worthless. Send me a link to one of your threads that actually contributed to the forum.

don't need to respond as I said before, but because you are one of the worse (using your phrase "dumb") trolls ever, I wouldn't be surprise to see you continue posting TRASH... :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit :ihit
Same can go for you. :lol

thispego
03-17-2008, 11:36 PM
merge this shit

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 11:37 PM
:lol

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:39 PM
he was doubled an tripled all night . wait for the playoffs

should we get there...

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:48 PM
:lol
:blah :blah :blah :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm sorry.
It's ok. I forgive you.

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM
Horry is a dead weight just like finley....they should be paying the spurs for playing.

Horry did fine today...I was surprised to see that he had so much left in the tank...

dbreiden83080
03-18-2008, 12:39 AM
I was more dissapointed that Tim was not involved enough in the offense tonight more than anything. Manu is great we all know that but Tim was off to a hot start and they needed to force it into him more, so the doubles would come and guys would be more open, especially against a D like Boston.

duncan228
03-18-2008, 12:45 AM
I agree, it is MANU's team right now, last year was Tony's team...

This is Tim Duncan's team.
It has been since 2003.
It will continue to be for the next few years.

Parker and Manu are incredible, we wouldn't be where we are without them.
But it's Duncan's team.
It's not about who's putting up points.
It's about leadership.
He's their captain, he's their foundation.
The Spurs go only as far as Duncan takes them.

I'm pretty sure most Spurs fans know that it's Duncan's team regardless of who their favorite player is.

dbreiden83080
03-18-2008, 12:53 AM
I agree, it is MANU's team right now, last year was Tony's team..

LOL, uh NO. This is Duncan's team. He is one of the best players of all time and the Spurs go nowhere without him and would not have any titles if not for him.

DAF86
03-18-2008, 01:01 AM
probably at his house fucking his wife

duncan228
03-18-2008, 01:02 AM
probably at his house fucking his wife

Uncalled for.

If it's meant to be funny you missed.

SpursFan0728
03-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Tim really need to step up soon...hes the leader of the team...should be the one carrying them through tough times. Manu and Parker did their job in the past 2 weeks but timmy didn't

DAF86
03-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Uncalled for.

If it's meant to be funny you missed.

no it's meant for all these "spurs fans" stop bitching about the greatest player ever to wear a spur uniform.

sorry for all you true fans that found it offensive

Harry Callahan
03-18-2008, 01:23 AM
Only two free throws for Duncan tonight and he gets hit by cheap shot Posey going in for a layup with no foul called. The officials bail out Paul Pierce and hit Duncan for a foul when the Spurs should have had a three point lead and the ball with a little over of minute left.

I am sick and tired of Duncan being treated like an F'in punk by the A-Hole officials. It's getting nothing but worse lately.

I wish Tim would throw an errant elbow and put an opponent in the hospital at this point to get things going.

Brutalis
03-18-2008, 01:33 AM
It has been since 2003.

But it's Duncan's team.
It's about leadership.

I'm pretty sure most Spurs fans know that it's Duncan's team regardless of who their favorite player is.

TDMVPDPOY
03-18-2008, 01:34 AM
roflmao at the remark about last years team leading by tp

ahahahahah

v2freak
03-18-2008, 02:37 AM
This is a good question; he needs to demand the ball. 2 FTA and 8 shot attempts won't cut it, unless he grabs 22 rebounds, blocks 6 shots and dishes 7 assists to match this low point production.

duncan228
03-18-2008, 05:37 AM
This is a good question; he needs to demand the ball.

And do what with the ball when he's double and triple teamed?

I agree he needs to be aggressive.
I agree that he needs to take (and make) more shots.

But the Celtics swarmed him. What could he do besides pass?

SenorSpur
03-18-2008, 11:26 AM
The offense has regressed to everyone standing around watching Manu make a play

StoneBuddha
03-18-2008, 11:46 AM

The Spurs offense looked really horrible down the stretch. Credit Boston for tough defense and cutting off passing lanes, but a large part of that is the Spurs fault as well. Manu was initiating the offense from almost half court (with the shot clock winding down) on a lot of possessions down the stretch. And this isn's something that is happening only against the Celtics.

Before people get started, I don't think this is Manu's fault at all. The offense is just so out of synch. It just looks like when the ball is passed out of the double team, the receiver (often Bowen or Finley) get chased off their shot and then lose the advantage they had when they caught the ball by taking a few weak dribbles and then passing it back to Tony or Manu. The defense is catching up and then we are back to the beginning with Tony or Manu catching the ball way behind the three point arc with little time to make a play. I don't know if this is age or confidence or lack of cohesion, but I'm pretty worried.

In the past, when the Spurs lost, they were still getting good looks on offense and forcing tough looks at the other end. Lately, that's been
reversed. I wouldn't ever count out this team, but they need to turn it around soon. I just hope that this is a fixable problem and not age catching up to them (not so) suddenly. Hopefully, the few days off will help.

SpurOutofTownFan
03-18-2008, 12:08 PM
It has been since 2003.

But it's Duncan's team.
It's about leadership.

:toast

SpurOutofTownFan
03-18-2008, 12:09 PM

If TD plays like he knows the spurs can't be beaten in a series. I agree with your assessment of people just watching what manu is going to do.

bdictjames
03-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Im sorry if I meant to hate on Tony, but TD's games have been on a big decline since Tony came back to the team. TD and Manu play well together, but Tony this year makes it three a crowd.

v2freak
03-18-2008, 05:33 PM
And do what with the ball when he's double and triple teamed?

I agree he needs to be aggressive.
I agree that he needs to take (and make) more shots.

But the Celtics swarmed him. What could he do besides pass?

Well I'd start off by fighting for position closer than 15 feet away from the basket. If people are fronting him and trying to double him without the ball, surely players have just got to be open. There were too many possessions where Duncan didn't even touch the ball. Demanding the ball is step one, getting closer to the basket is step two and passing to open shooters is step three.

Don't get me wrong, Duncan is my favorite player - just look at my avatar. But he needs to really step it up. The blame and praise falls on him.

boutons_
03-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Tim is faced with a huge problem with HIS team.

We'll see if he will step up to problem, DO HIS JOB, and fix it, and damn fast.

We aren't in early December/January anymore, Tim.

m33p0
03-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Tim is faced with a huge problem with HIS team.

We'll see if he will step up to problem, DO HIS JOB, and fix it, and damn fast.

We aren't in early December/January anymore, Tim.

Tim: Why, is it April already? Wake me up when its playoff time.

Sense
03-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Wow whoever started this thread made me laugh...

specially when talking about grammar...

WalterBenitez
03-19-2008, 09:46 AM
TD's stas in sucks mode are superior to an average player, at this point he should be thinking in playoffs. Keep calm he will be there leading the team (I hope so).

bigfundamental21
03-19-2008, 11:08 AM
It has been since 2003.

But it's Duncan's team.
It's about leadership.

We all know duncan228 speaks the truth.

People just need to calm down and realize that Duncan will bring it. He will not let this team lose. Remember, the regular season is not the playoffs.

timmy21_4rings
03-19-2008, 11:32 AM

First he has to make sure there is playoffs for him this year. The current free falling does not do any good for this kind of arguments

lefty
03-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Timmy will be fine

I think he's in Duncan228's bed

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-19-2008, 12:01 PM
First he has to make sure there is playoffs for him this year. The current free falling does not do any good for this kind of arguments
Well, hopefully Duncan gets more than 8 shots in the next game, but I think we have to credit Boston's defense for that too.

duncan228
03-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Timmy will be fine

I think he's in Duncan228's bed

:lmao

Let's not go there lefty.

Duncan will be fine.

carina_gino20
03-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Im sorry if I meant to hate on Tony, but TD's games have been on a big decline since Tony came back to the team. TD and Manu play well together, but Tony this year makes it three a crowd.

Are you serious? Tim scored 19.58ppg until Tony's return. Since, he's scored 19.53 pts. This team is gonna be in serious trouble if they consider Tony as making a crowd. We need Tony. When healthy, he wreaks so much havoc on the other teams' game plan that they are almost always forced to adjust.