PDA

View Full Version : Manu is Out of Control

SequSpur
03-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, he dropped 30+ and you dipshits think he is an MVP but he took his entire team out of the game with his ill advised passes, three balls and his bullshit gambling on defense. Duncan got 8 fucking shots this game. He never looked to post him up and run the SPURS offense. I'm sick of this shit. The Spurs didn't win last years championship running the ball through his ass. It was Parker, Duncan and then him. Parker was killing them in the 1st quarter and he never got the ball in the second half.

Whatever, you can have the 30 ppg, I'd rather see a fucking win.

Blow me.

Cherry
03-17-2008, 11:49 PM
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6608/sequu2vm5.gif

Manu_Ginobili
03-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, he dropped 30+ and you dipshits think he is an MVP but he took his entire team out of the game with his ill advised passes, three balls and his bullshit gambling on defense. Duncan got 8 fucking shots this game. He never looked to post him up and run the SPURS offense. I'm sick of this shit. The Spurs didn't win last years championship running the ball through his ass. It was Parker, Duncan and then him. Parker was killing them in the 1st quarter and he never got the ball in the second half.

Blow me.

disagree - without Manu we are NOTHING this year...

SequSpur
03-17-2008, 11:50 PM
disagree - without Manu we are NOTHING this year...

Bullshit.

Solid D
03-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Manu was fouled by Pierce on his turnover but the 3 was ill-advised. How can Parker commit 2 turnovers in the final 5 minutes without the ball?

greens
03-17-2008, 11:57 PM

Blow me.

That's BS...without his 30 pts, the Spurs would have lost by at least a dozen...He was playing with his heart out there...fighting for everything...And if it weren't for him playing crazy manu basketball the last few months, the Spurs would have probably been in the 8th or 9th spot right now...

For you to post such a meaningless thread is just ridiculous...

As I recall, Kori mentioned that no bashing on any Spurs players will be allowed on the forum anymore...that includes people like you and ducks and rascal bashing on Manu at every single opportunity...as well as the other fans bashing on TP...

Kori also said that bashing other players in order to prop up other players won't be allowed at all...I think this thread will probably get locked. You bashed Manu in order to prop up TP mostly...and I think that pretty qualifies...

Seriously, respect the player that has been carrying this team for the past few months...If you don't respect Manu, then you are not a Spurs fan, it's that simple...

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
That's BS...without his 30 pts, the Spurs would have lost by at least a dozen...He was playing with his heart out there...fighting for everything...And if it weren't for him playing crazy manu basketball the last few months, the Spurs would have probably been in the 8th or 9th spot right now...

For you to post such a meaningless thread is just ridiculous...

As I recall, Kori mentioned that no bashing on any Spurs players will be allowed on the forum anymore...that includes people like you and ducks and rascal bashing on Manu at every single opportunity...as well as the other fans bashing on TP...

Seriously, respect the player that has been carrying this team for the past few months...If you don't respect Manu, then you are not a Spurs fan, it's that simple...

Ginobili's antics took Parker and Duncan out of the game tonight. Don't hate, ideate.

BonnerDynasty
03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Just hope your boy TP is ready to play. Manu has carried this team while others took an extended vacation.

greens
03-18-2008, 12:02 AM
Ginobili's antics took Parker and Duncan out of the game tonight. Don't hate, ideate.

Are you nuts? Manu was the best playing Spur player tonight...TD was having a bad game, except for his amazing blocks. TP was solid...

Once again, I think Kori specifically said that all the threads that insult Spurs players in order to prop other players will be locked...I think your thread is right on the money...

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Are you nuts? Manu was the best playing Spur player tonight...TD was having a bad game, except for his amazing blocks. TP was solid...

Once again, I think Kori specifically said that all the threads that insult Spurs players in order to prop other players will be locked...I think your thread is right on the money...

You're wrong. Parker was the best player and Ginobili came in and shut him down. Yeah 30 pts...... and a loss...

Real Special.