PDA

View Full Version : Greens...........

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:10 AM
you're a damn cry baby... i never get my shit locked and thanks to your whining, you were successful.

:clap

wuss..............

greens
03-18-2008, 12:19 AM
If you actually go back a few pages, you will see that any thread that has any sort of bashing against a Spurs player in order to prop another Spurs player is locked...Kori made that statement very clear. And I like that she's doing this because I'm tired of the bashing...

Whether I made a complaint in your thread or not, it still would have been locked...

Really nothing better to do than bash Manu?

Here is Kori's new statement:

From now on all the Spurs hating threads started by Spurs fans just for the sake of tearing down one player to pump up another are just going to get deleted or closed. That goes for Ducks, Rascal, etc hating Manu and the crew of you hating Tony.

Learn how to be SPURS fans or post somewhere else. The Tony vs Manu thread are tiring. If you having any questions, you can PM me.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89206&page=2&pp=26

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:22 AM
If you actually go back a few pages, you will see that any thread that has any sort of bashing against a Spurs player in order to prop another Spurs player is locked...Kori made that statement very clear. And I like that she's doing this because I'm tired of the bashing...

Whether I made a complaint in your thread or not, it still would have been locked...

Really nothing better to do than bash Manu?

It's legit. I sat right next to the court and saw him repeatedly pass up assist attempts only to take ill advised shots in crunch time. No passes to Duncan, no screens for Parker, nothing. I saw Pop chew his ass out 3 times in the last 2 minutes for not running the offense they were supposed to run. Manu Ginobili's fault. I don't give a shit about the previous 30, I really don't.

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:22 AM
btw, you're still a wuss.

greens
03-18-2008, 12:23 AM
I edited my above reply with a link to Kori's statement on bashing...

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:26 AM
I edited my above reply with a link to Kori's statement on bashing...

Thanks Greens. I appreciate you posting that link so I can comply with Kori's wishes.

greens
03-18-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks Greens. I appreciate you posting that link so I can comply with Kori's wishes.

No problem at all...

Solid D
03-18-2008, 12:29 AM
You're such a clown, Sequ. The last 5 minutes of the game, Parker had the ball in his hands more than any other Spurs player on offense. The Spurs lost as a team defensively and they lost as a team offensively. The last 5 minutes, the Spurs trips went this way:TP TO, traveling, TP misses a 23 footer, TP 2 FTS, TP turnover, bad pass, TP drive and dish back to Tim for 2, TP drive and dish to Manu for a one-hand leaning bankshot, TP enters the offense with 14 seconds left on the clock...at the end TP hit a layup...I mean come on. Quit acting like Parker didn't have the ball for Pop's sake.

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:32 AM
I love how Solid D forgets Ginobili's missed 40 footer in there somewhere... Shit of course Parker has the ball, someone has to get it past midcourt.

Solid D
03-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Well, Ginobili's 3 wasn't a 40 footer and it was not the best shot, as I already said before but it was taken with 35 sec. left and he was trying to get a 2-for-1, if you were noticing. It was a cringe moment, but then Parker mistiming the rebound and getting outhustled by Rondo on the Celts' miss trailing by 2 with 16 secs. left was not exactly "One Shining Moment" either.

It was a terrible, team loss...not an individual thing.

SequSpur
03-18-2008, 12:40 AM
Well, Ginobili's 3 wasn't a 40 footer and it was not the best shot, as I already said before but it was taken with 35 sec. left and he was trying to get a 2-for-1, if you were noticing. It was a cringe moment, but then Parker mistiming the rebound and getting outhustled by Rondo on the Celts' miss trailing by 2 with 16 secs. left was not exactly "One Shining Moment" either.

It was a terrible, team loss...not an individual thing.

Also, Spurs need at least 3 and he goes for a layup. Dude, he ballhogged the entire last minute of the game, took two ill advised shots, gambled on defense and lost.

Yes, the entire spurs team is to blame, but he as usual was just as guilty.

If they stuck to fundamental spurs basketball, they won this game easily, but no, to much fuckin hotdoggin, poor defense and to much Vaughn lost this damn game.

DarrinS
03-18-2008, 12:44 AM
I likes me some greens.

-Avery

greens
03-18-2008, 12:45 AM
I likes me some greens.

-Avery

:)

MaNuMaNiAc
03-18-2008, 03:44 AM
:lmao @ Sequ trying to rile up the Manu mob and coming up empty! Priceless. You're losing your touch there shorty :lol

urunobili
03-18-2008, 07:34 AM
:ban:

duncan228
03-18-2008, 07:36 AM
:ban:

Who?

urunobili
03-18-2008, 07:41 AM
Who?The thread... there is no icon for that...

cheguevara
03-18-2008, 09:03 AM
:lmao we would have gotten blown out by 40 without Manu

this is priceless!

johngateswhiteley
03-18-2008, 09:23 AM
you're a damn cry baby... i never get my shit packed and thanks to your whining, you were successful.

:clap

wuss..............

:corn: