PDA

View Full Version : The Mavericks Are Not Contenders

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Let's put the fucking myth that the Mavs have a shot to rest right now.

What a disgusting fucking performance. It's only one half, but that's all I needed to see. What a gutless group of pussies.

atxrocker
03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
agreed with all accounts.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-18-2008, 08:43 PM
These dudes are fukkin assholes, they better get their shit together in the second half.

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Fuck it, the season is in the toilet already. I'm gonna start posting in the baseball forums from now on. There's always hope that the Rangers will win more than 75 games this season.

StylisticS
03-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Those boos were deserving. What a joke this team is.

Findog
03-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Worst case scenario - lottery. Best case scenario - sent packing in the first round as a 7 or 8 seed.

Hank the Tank
03-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Worst case scenario - lottery. Best case scenario - sent packing in the first round as a 7 or 8 seed.
might want to switch those scenarios around.

spurms
03-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Jason Kid can't shoot over decent defense!

StylisticS
03-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Which would make the trade even more hilarious.

Findog
03-18-2008, 09:18 PM

Yeah, you're right actually. At 14 or 15, we might get Kevin Love.

spurms
03-18-2008, 09:18 PM
how many games have the mavs trashed inferior opponents in a row?

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Which would make the trade even more hilarious.
The trade wasn't a joke. The trade was worth the risk. Unfortunately, this team had simply run it's course. I don't like hearing shit about how the Kidd trade was a mistake, because this team would be sucking just as bad with Harris, and Harris WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER be a top PG in this league.

mavs>spurs2
03-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi, Jeff

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, you're right actually. At 14 or 15, we might get Kevin Love.
Maybe we can make some trades to move up for DJ Augustin.

Findog
03-18-2008, 09:22 PM
The trade wasn't a joke. The trade was worth the risk. Unfortunately, this team had simply run it's course. I don't like hearing shit about how the Kidd trade was a mistake, because this team would be sucking just as bad with Harris, and Harris WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER be a top PG in this league.

True. It was a last gasp to give this team a heart transplant.

StylisticS
03-18-2008, 09:23 PM

I would have liked to keep Harris but I didn't really care to lose him. It's losing draft picks that I get pissed about. If we are in the lottery, is the top 8 protected? I forgot? I mean..it looks as if the Mavs pulled a Redskins.
:lol :lol

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 10:27 PM
eat a dick, Avery.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Avery takes the worst passer on the team and uses him for the final inbounds play, The moron Josh Howard threw the ball at Dirk's ankles!! Fuck Josh Howard and Fuck Avery Johnson

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Alright since you give up, stop posting than pussy.

dirk4mvp
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Josh Howard should spend an entire offseason working on inbounds passes.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Josh Howard should spend an entire offseason working on inbounds passes.
Or maybe give someone that is known for his passing a chance (Jason Kidd).

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Alright since you give up, stop posting than pussy.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT WASN'T EVEN A FAN BACK IN THE DAY, YOU JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON YOU STUPID FUCK.

everybody please take note that THIS MOTHERFUCKER TRIES TO DOWNPLAY THE EFFORTS OF MICHAEL FINLEY EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.

FUCK mavsfan1000 he is a BANDWAGONING FUCK WHO DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PATH THIS TEAM TOOK TO GET AS FAR AS THEY DID. HE IS NOT A TRUE FAN AND HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 10:49 PM
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT WASN'T EVEN A FAN BACK IN THE DAY, YOU JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON YOU STUPID FUCK.

everybody please take note that THIS MOTHERFUCKER TRIES TO DOWNPLAY THE EFFORTS OF MICHAEL FINLEY EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.

FUCK mavsfan1000 he is a BANDWAGONING FUCK WHO DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PATH THIS TEAM TOOK TO GET AS FAR AS THEY DID. HE IS NOT A TRUE FAN AND HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.
Oh wow you use capital letters. I might have jumped on the wagon but I don't plan to get off like you do every time we lose. Internet tough guys scare me. :rolleyes

The Nba Is Rigged
03-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Fuck Avery Johnson and Fuck Josh Howard, I don't want them on this team any longer

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 10:51 PM
I might have jumped on the wagon
that's all we need to know.

nobody jumps off the wagon when they never jumped on. I was a Mavs fan when no bandwagon existed. I'll always be a Mavs fan, longer than you ever will be. Fuck you and your bullshit hate for Michael Finley.

I've stopped beliving in this team, but I hold out hope for the rebuilding effort. I'll be rooting for the Mavs when they fall to 20-62, unlike this fuck mavsfan1000.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Fuck Avery Johnson and Fuck Josh Howard, I don't want them on this team any longer
Blame Avery. He doesn't play Dallas to their strenghts. Howard is never going to be a great passer. Why should he be the one inbounding the pass? That's Avery's fault. I still feel good that we almost won despite a horrible first half.

Findog
03-18-2008, 10:53 PM
is it me or does Avery seem to have a personal venditta against Kidd? Not letting him play at the end of games? Listen Avery, Kidd is an Mvp player he should be in the game when it is on the line!

Does anybody think Kidd throws the ball to Dirk's feet on the last play of the game?

endrity
03-18-2008, 10:54 PM
is it me or does Avery seem to have a personal venditta against Kidd? Not letting him play at the end of games? Listen Avery, Kidd is an Mvp player he should be in the game when it is on the line!

it's not only that, Kidd barely runs the offense. All he is doing is bring the ball upcourt than giving it to Stack or JET and then we run the sam ISO shit.

What's the point of even getting him if you are not gonna use him right. He'll help us kill the weaklings maybe, but if you are not changing your philosophy for the big games then why trade for him, and give Diop in the process as well.

I am really starting to believe it was Dirk and not AJ that wanted Kidd here, and it's AJ's way of showing Dirk that he is the boss.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 10:55 PM
that's all we need to know.

nobody jumps off the wagon when they never jumped on. I was a Mavs fan when no bandwagon existed. I'll always be a Mavs fan, longer than you ever will be. Fuck you and your bullshit hate for Michael Finley.

I've stopped beliving in this team, but I hold out hope for the rebuilding effort. I'll be rooting for the Mavs when they fall to 20-62, unlike this fuck mavsfan1000.
I've been a fan for 4 solid years now so stfu. I've seen the downfall of Finley which is why I think lower of him than you. Yes he probably was a great player when the games didn't matter.

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Does anybody think Kidd throws the ball to Dirk's feet on the last play of the game?
who gives a fuck? they should have been up by 15 at that point in the game anyway. win or lose, it was a pathetic showing by the Mavericks.

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 10:57 PM
I've been a fan for 4 solid years now so stfu.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

dirk4mvp
03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
I've been a fan for 4 solid years now so stfu. I've seen the downfall of Finley which is why I think lower of him than you. Yes he probably was a great player when the games didn't matter.

You've been a fan for 4 years, no wonder you don't see the importance of Michael Finley.

Findog
03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
who gives a fuck? they should have been up by 15 at that point in the game anyway. win or lose, it was a pathetic showing by the Mavericks.

Well, it's the micro, whereas you're referring to the macro.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 11:02 PM
You've been a fan for 4 years, no wonder you don't see the importance of Michael Finley.
How many rings did he get us? Yes I guess I should see the importance of Jim jackson as well. Scoring lots of points on bad teams doesn't impress me. The team I care about is the team now that has a shot to win a championship despite what Mono says.

dirk4mvp
03-18-2008, 11:05 PM
How many rings did he get us? Yes I guess I should see the importance of Jim jackson as well. Scoring lots of points on bad teams doesn't impress me. The team I care about is the team now that has a shot to win a championship despite what Mono says.

There is no hope for you.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
There is no hope for you.
Hey if you want to live in the past than be my guess. I care about now. I don't care about Nash now either though he was my favorite player before Cuban messed up.

monosylab1k
03-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Mavs fans, let's just all band together and mourn the death of the greatest era in Mavericks history. We got closer than ever before, but unfortunately we couldn't close the deal. And now the window is shut. We can all remember the good times, and hold out hope when the rebuilding effort begins. Even mavsfan1000 and his four years of service is invited to this funeral for the death of the Mavericks.

remingtonbo2001
03-18-2008, 11:37 PM
Mavs fans, let's just all band together and mourn the death of the greatest era in Mavericks history. We got closer than ever before, but unfortunately we couldn't close the deal. And now the window is shut. We can all remember the good times, and hold out hope when the rebuilding effort begins. Even mavsfan1000 and his four years of service is invited to this funeral for the death of the Mavericks.

:lmao
And Mouse is jumping on the Spurs bandwagon b/c Spurs' fans are jumping off the ledge?

Indazone
03-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Someone beat the Celtics from the West Pleassse. I can't believe the Jazz beat this team.

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 11:39 PM
It was a rough loss but this team obviously can play much better. I'm not ready to close the door on this team since this team has been incredible the last 5 games before this one. They picked a poor time to have an off game I gotta say. I expect us to win the next 2 games. :hungry: