PDA

View Full Version : Dallas booed at half against LA Lakers! 59-38 LA Lakers!!

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Dallas Mavs being BOOED 'big time' by their own fans today - the fans called Kobe "MVP-MVP"! what a JOY! LA Fakers are killing them in every aspect of the game! Dallas and San Antonio are playing the worst basketball right now...It is hard to believe, but it is true... :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :bang :bang :bang :bang

DAF86
03-18-2008, 08:50 PM
who would you like to win? i want a lakers loss

some_user86
03-18-2008, 08:52 PM

Lakers win. We need the distance between us and Dallas.

duncan228
03-18-2008, 08:54 PM

I want a Lakers win and a Celtics win.
We need all the space in the division we can get.

DAF86
03-18-2008, 08:59 PM
the only WC team that i see capable of beating the spurs in the playoffs are the lakers that's why i want them to lose

some_user86
03-18-2008, 09:02 PM
the only WC team that i see capable of beating the spurs in the playoffs are the lakers that's why i want them to lose

Why? Bynum is out until the playoffs (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89898) and when he'll be back, he won't be the same. Lakers are similar to the old Phoenix Suns. Geared for the regular season, but they'll falter in the playoffs with current line up. They won't be a real threat until next year at least (when Bynum makes full recovery). Even then, I have my doubts about them.

DAF86
03-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Why? Bynum is out until the playoffs (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89898) and when he'll be back, he won't be the same. Lakers are similar to the old Phoenix Suns. Geared for the regular season, but they'll falter in the playoffs with current line up. They won't be a real threat until next year at least (when Bynum makes full recovery).

i hope you're right

smahmood26
03-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Rooting for the Lakers and Celtics, then a hornets loss on wednesday

HighLowLobForBig-50
03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
awesome. wish i had the pass

SAtown
03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
It makes me sick to my stomach to root for any of those four teams.

BlackSwordsMan
03-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Mark Cuban is crying

braeden0613
03-18-2008, 09:35 PM
87-78 lakers now

SouthTexasRancher
03-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Yahoo sports message boars are like Kindergarten...all preschoolers!

Go Spurs & Longhorns---Kick Butt...!

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 09:59 PM

I want the LA to win, but Dallas is withing 1 right now...

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Dallas Mavs being BOOED 'big time' by their own fans today - the fans called Kobe "MVP-MVP"! what a JOY! LA Fakers are killing them in every aspect of the game! Dallas and San Antonio are playing the worst basketball right now...It is hard to believe, but it is true... :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :bang :bang :bang :bang

IT IS FINAL - LA 102 - 100 DALLAS! Dirk missed again at his FINAL shot - good comeback by Dallas, but NOT enough - THANKS LA for the help!

GO SPURS!!!

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Milo, is that you???

The Spurs are going to turn this thing around. Pop has finally settled on his rotation as of today's local sportscast. He has decided to start Finley with Manu coming off the bench to try and get some energy off the bench. When Barry comes back next week we should start pulling out of this slump. I really don't care where we end up 1-8 since in the playoffs we do really well on the road. But, it would definitely be better to have the #1 seed in the West...! Hopefully, our Spurs are watching the Celtics and Rockets tonight so it will jog their memory of playing with desire, hustle and a don't quit attitude like the Celtics and Rockets are doing!

Yahoo sports message boars are like Kindergarten...all preschoolers!

Who are you? send me a private message. I don't know Milo

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Mark Cuban is crying

yes he is, Dallas lost 100-102...

Budkin
03-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Great comeback by the Mavs though... they almost pulled it out!

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Great comeback by the Mavs though... they almost pulled it out!

I am glad they didn't do it...We need to keep a distance with them...

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
awesome. wish i had the pass

You don't need the pass - I will send a link via private Message - go watch FREE...The seen in the first half was one hell of event, let me tell yaaa...Dallas Mavs were BOOED "big time", AND EVERY TIME Kobe got the ball in the last 2 min. of the 1st half, the building went "MVP-MVP" - Dirk was embarrassed as well, and he CHOKE again in the end of the Game by missing the clutch winning 3...what a LOSER!!! If they don't win it this year, Dallas should trade him for another superstar 1:1 and rebuild around someone else - this guy CANNOT get it done in a clutch...period!

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :clap :clap :clap

SouthTexasRancher
03-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Sorry, I had you confused with someone else.

Yahoo sports message boards are like Kindegarten...all preschoolers...!

ludda
03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
You don't need the pass - I will send a link via private Message - go watch FREE...The seen in the first half was one hell of event, let me tell yaaa...Dallas Mavs were BOOED "big time", AND EVERY TIME Kobe got the ball in the last 2 min. of the 1st half, the building went "MVP-MVP" - Dirk was embarrassed as well, and he CHOKE again in the end of the Game by missing the clutch winning 3...what a LOSER!!! If they don't win it this year, Dallas should trade him for another superstar 1:1 and rebuild around someone else - this guy CANNOT get it done in a clutch...period!

That last inbounds pass by Howard was bad. And Dirk and Terry were the sole reason the Mavs came back. I wanted the Lakers to lose but I guess the Mavs losing is good to so we gain some separation. Either way, win-win situation

dav4463
Cuban did a lot of yelling at the referee on that obvious over the back hook the arm pull him back rebound attempt late in the game! Cuban yells even though the Mavs got nearly 40 free throws when most teams average about 22 per game. Dirk is so soft, every shot he misses....he thinks he's fouled.

endrity
Dirk can't get it done???

Did you watch the game? He brought them back almost singlehandedly. Did you see where Howard threw him the ball for that last shot. Isn't it amazing that Dallas is giving the ball to a 7 footer for him to create a 3 point shot?

dirk4mvp
03-18-2008, 10:43 PM

I've come under the impression that your'e a fucking idiot who does nothing but slob on Manu's dick.

You probably didn't even see the 3's he hitting prior to that to even make it a close game. Or the inbounds pass that was near his ankles. You just saw a picture of Manu's cock on the screen and started salivating.

porscha
03-18-2008, 11:09 PM
wow. why did the dallas fan booing dirk? and chanting kobe for mvp?

may I have the link to watch gaems too? thanks

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:09 PM
I've come under the impression that your'e a fucking idiot who does nothing but slob on Manu's dick.

You probably didn't even see the 3's he hitting prior to that to even make it a close game. Or the inbounds pass that was near his ankles. You just saw a picture of Manu's cock on the screen and started salivating.

:clap :clap :clap using offensive language is a sign of weakness and low culture...
Yeaa, yeaa, DIRK SUCKS ANYWAY - LA 102 -100 DALLAS - he is always so F*****G CLOSE, BUT ACTUALLY NEVER MAKES IT TO THE REAL TOP AND GET A RING...THIS IS THE DEFINITON OF THE 100% PURE LOSER!!! TRUST ME ON THAT ONE... :clap :clap :clap

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
wow. why did the dallas fan booing dirk? and chanting kobe for mvp?

may I have the link to watch gaems too? thanks

yopu got it baby, this is the real cheese cake, right there...DIRK SUCKS!!! TRUST ME!!! What a LOSER, man!!!

hater
03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
damn, when did 5 year olds start posting here?

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:13 PM
damn, when did 5 year olds start posting here?

do you mean yourself?

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=endrity]Dirk can't get it done???
QUOTE]

How many rings does Dirk have??? You know the asnwer, right? NONE!!! :hat :hat :hat

porscha
03-18-2008, 11:21 PM

Stop being so obsessive of Manu’s dick,ur getting too excited even just type about it. :lol :lol

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Stop being so obsessive of Manu’s dick,ur getting too excited even just type about it. :lol :lol

I just sent you the link right now. Check your Private Message - just saved you $169 per year...

mavsfan1000
03-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Mavs fans sucked tonight. Booing the Mavs and saying MVP to Kobe? Uhh.

milkyway21
03-18-2008, 11:34 PM
so Dallas now moved to #7?

if the playoffs starts today which team will lose their 1st round series?

1 Houston Rockets
8 Golden State Warriors

2 Los Angeles Lakers
7 Dallas Mavericks

3 New Orleans Hornets
6 San Antonio Spurs

4 Utah Jazz
5 Phoenix Suns

the WC playoffs would be like finals already. All match-ups are the best in the league. #8 seed GS is just 4 games down from the #1 seed Houston. Whew really hard to compete. Harder road for the Spurs to repeat.

TDfan2007
03-18-2008, 11:35 PM

Yeah, that's bullshit. But I expect nothing less.

Oh and all this talk about Dirk not being clutch is completel bullshit.

The guy is a beast in the playoffs every year except last year and the 06 finals and he gets flamed.

He hit ALMOST every big shot the Mavs needed to get back in including a few rediculous 3s. If anyone on the Spurs were half as clutch as he is then we'd have the top record in the league.

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:36 PM

well, they did - your Mavs played so bad in the 1st half - they were turning the ball over so many times...but they made a GREAT comeback in the 2nd half, but it wasn;t enough - Dirk made 2 INCREDIBLE 3s to get the mavs within 1 pt, but then in a CLUTCH 3, Dirk missed...so did the Mavs...the sure sign of a BIG LOSER!

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Yeah, that's bullshit. But I expect nothing less.

Oh and all this talk about Dirk not being clutch is completel bullshit.

The guy is a beast in the playoffs every year except last year and the 06 finals and he gets flamed.

He hit ALMOST every big shot the Mavs needed to get back in including a few rediculous 3s. If anyone on the Spurs were half as clutch as he is then we'd have the top record in the league.

???...Exsuse ME FOR THE QUESTION, but I will repeat it, HOW MANY RINGS DOES DIRK HAVE??? When you answer it, you would know how good of CLUTCH player he is...PERIOD... :clap :clap :clap

Manu_Ginobili
03-18-2008, 11:40 PM
so Dallas now moved to #7?

if the playoffs starts today which team will lose their 1st round series?

1 Houston Rockets
8 Golden State Warriors

2 Los Angeles Lakers
7 Dallas Mavericks

3 New Orleans Hornets
6 San Antonio Spurs

4 Utah Jazz
5 Phoenix Suns

the WC playoffs would be like finals already. All match-ups are the best in the league. #8 seed GS is just 4 games down from the #1 seed Houston. Whew really hard to compete. Harder road for the Spurs to repeat.

Agree, it will be had, but the Spurs should pick it up, and I see us going up to 3rd in the end...possibly playing Houston in the 1st round...

dirk4mvp
03-18-2008, 11:58 PM
:clap :clap :clap using offensive language is a sign of weakness and low culture...
Yeaa, yeaa, DIRK SUCKS ANYWAY - LA 102 -100 DALLAS - he is always so F*****G CLOSE, BUT ACTUALLY NEVER MAKES IT TO THE REAL TOP AND GET A RING...THIS IS THE DEFINITON OF THE 100% PURE LOSER!!! TRUST ME ON THAT ONE... :clap :clap :clap

starting and ending posts with clap icons and bolding parts of your shit posts like somebody actually wanting to read it is a sign of being a faggot and low intelligence.

dirk4mvp
03-18-2008, 11:59 PM

Wow, the wondertwins have matching avatars. That's nifty.

san antonio spurs
03-19-2008, 12:01 AM
???...Exsuse ME FOR THE QUESTION, but I will repeat it, HOW MANY RINGS DOES DIRK HAVE??? When you answer it, you would know how good of CLUTCH player he is...PERIOD... :clap :clap :clap
Please stop embarassing all of us. :bang

dirk4mvp
03-19-2008, 12:01 AM

It's much too late for that.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2008, 12:05 AM
well, they did - your Mavs played so bad in the 1st half - they were turning the ball over so many times...but they made a GREAT comeback in the 2nd half, but it wasn;t enough - Dirk made 2 INCREDIBLE 3s to get the mavs within 1 pt, but then in a CLUTCH 3, Dirk missed...so did the Mavs...the sure sign of a BIG LOSER!
It was a horrible pass which led to an ugly fadeaway jumper. Not Dirk's fault but Avery's for putting Josh Howard as the inbounds passer.

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:05 AM
starting and ending posts with clap icons and bolding parts of your shit posts like somebody actually wanting to read it is

"wanting" that title - check it out - http://www.uapress.arizona.edu/books/BID1479.htm

:spin :spin :spin :spin
Dirk :nope :nope :nope

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:07 AM
It was a horrible pass which led to an ugly fadeaway jumper. Not Dirk's fault but Avery's for putting Josh Howard as the inbounds passer.

maybe you are right, don't care, I know the Mavs keep missing their chance to get a RING with DIRK, he is no Timmy, you know??? By NO MEANS! :nope :nope :nope

dirk4mvp
03-19-2008, 12:08 AM
"wanting" that title - check it out - http://www.uapress.arizona.edu/books/BID1479.htm

:spin :spin :spin :spin

What?

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:09 AM

What? Dirk:nope :nope :nope

ludda
03-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Give it a fucking rest. Dirk played gutsy tonight, the rest of the Mavs were pussies.

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:10 AM
What?

What? Dirk :nope :nope :nope

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Give it a fucking rest. Dirk played gutsy tonight, the rest of the Mavs were pussies.

I don't CARE, just having FUN...

dirk4mvp
03-19-2008, 12:11 AM
You know you suck when your own fanbase doesn't like you.

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:12 AM
You know you suck when your own fanbase doesn't like you.

Who ARE YOU to judge?

JK2
03-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Excuse me for the question, but are you fucking retarded? Dirk is clutch, but he cannot hit every shot. Yes, Ginobili has more rings than Dirk, but he owes every single one to Tim Duncan. If Ginobili played for the Mavs or Suns he wouldn't have a ring either. Would it make him a different player? absolutely not.

ducks
03-19-2008, 12:17 AM
Excuse me for the question, but are you fucking retarded? Dirk is clutch, but he cannot hit every shot. Yes, Ginobili has more rings than Dirk, but he owes every single one to Tim Duncan. If Ginobili played for the Mavs or Suns he wouldn't have a ring either. Would it make him a different player? absolutely not.
you registered to post that crap?

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:24 AM
you registered to post that crap?

EXACTLY, he doesn't lnow WHY he is registered, that's his problem right now...

dirk4mvp
03-19-2008, 12:26 AM
With Ducks AND Manu_Ginobili posting in the same thread and replying to each other, people's i.q. may drop several points by reading it.

ducks
03-19-2008, 12:27 AM
With Ducks AND Manu_Ginobili posting in the same thread and replying to each other, people's i.q. may drop several points by reading it.
your i.q is to low to even drop any further so it should not matter to you

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:29 AM

I THINK YOU REGISTERED HERE by mistake - 2005 title - Tim owes to MANU, not the other way around - Manu NEVER got the MVP because he is a foreign player, and until Tony P (married to Eva Longoria) nobody else from abroad got an MVP...2007 title - Tim OWES to Tony Parker...1999 and 2003 Timmy was the REAL MVP...the only times...1999 Manu wasn't there...as far as Manu going to another team, had he played for the Mavs with DIRK, the Mavs would've had won at least 2 titles already, You BONEHEAD!!! Knock yourself out...

Manu_Ginobili
03-19-2008, 12:30 AM
your i.q is to low to even drop any further so it should not matter to you

correct, ask him to I.Q. means...

duncan228
03-19-2008, 12:39 AM
2005 title - Tim owes to MANU, not the other way around - Manu NEVER got the MVP because he is a foreign player, and until Tony P (married to Eva Longoria) nobody else from abroad got an MVP...2007 title - Tim OWES to Tony Parker...1999 and 2003 Timmy was the REAL MVP...the only times...1999 Manu wasn't there...

The '05 Finals MVP was Duncan's by a vote of 6-4.
Had the vote been different Manu would have been co-mvp or he would have won it himself.
But it wasn't.

Duncan owes nothing to anyone on this team.
It's his team.

Most Spurs fans understand that, no matter who their favorite Spur is.

MajorMike
03-19-2008, 08:20 AM
If Ginobili played for the Mavs or Suns he wouldn't have a ring either.

lawl, if that ain't true. He'd have a bunch of soft, pansie lame-o's around him that can't get it done, is why.

stretch
03-19-2008, 08:33 AM
Tim owes to MANU, not the other way around
Tim has won a title without Manu.

Manu has not won a title without Timmy.

Timmy >>> Manu.

I'm willing to bet that Manu himself would tell you that.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2008, 08:37 AM

Timmy >>> Manu.

1999 forum. Present day Tim Duncan has no chance to win a title without Manu.

stretch
03-19-2008, 08:39 AM
1999 forum. Present day Tim Duncan has no chance to win a title without Manu.
Present day Manu Ginobili has no chance of even making the playoffs without Timmy.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-19-2008, 10:43 AM
2005 title - Tim owes to MANU, not the other way around - Manu NEVER got the MVP because he is a foreign player
You're an idiot.

dirk4mvp
03-19-2008, 02:47 PM
How many times does this faggot have to get called out by his own fans to realize he's a dumbass?

It should be banned from ST for saying some stupid shit such as this...

2005 title - Tim owes to MANU, not the other way around - Manu NEVER got the MVP because he is a foreign player

SAtown
03-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Damn argies

ancestron
03-19-2008, 04:04 PM

Timmy >>> Manu.

Manu Ginobili's Titles without Tim Duncan:

Italian League Championship: 2001
Italian Cup: 2001, 2002
Euroleague Championship: 2001
Americas Championship: 2001
Summer Olympic Games gold medal: 2004

You didn't say NBA title. You said "title"

and when you factor in Manu Ginobili's three NBA titles in 2003, 2005, and 2007, his 2001 Euroleague MVP award, his 2002 Italian Cup MVP award, his 2004 Olympic MVP award, his 1999, 2000, 2001, Euroleague All-Star selections, his 2005 NBA All-Star selection, and his 3 most improved player awrds from the Euroleage in 2000, 2001, and 2002, Manu Ginobili is just as, if not more accomplished than Tim Duncan.
But I'm not one to compare Spurs.
You are right about one thing, though. Manu would tell you that it is Tim's team.

Medvedenko
03-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Manu Ginobili's Titles without Tim Duncan:

Italian League Championship: 2001
Italian Cup: 2001, 2002
Euroleague Championship: 2001
Americas Championship: 2001
Summer Olympic Games gold medal: 2004

You didn't say NBA title. You said "title"

and when you factor in Manu Ginobili's three NBA titles in 2003, 2005, and 2007, his 2001 Euroleague MVP award, his 2002 Italian Cup MVP award, his 2004 Olympic MVP award, his 1999, 2000, 2001, Euroleague All-Star selections, his 2005 NBA All-Star selection, and his 3 most improved player awrds from the Euroleage in 2000, 2001, and 2002, Manu Ginobili is just as, if not more accomplished than Tim Duncan.
But I'm not one to compare Spurs.
You are right about one thing, though. Manu would tell you that it is Tim's team.

Other than the olympics which was a great feat, the other ones I have this to say....WGAF. Dirk was very clutch last night and he deserved his praise. He just missed the last shot....doesn't make him a choker.

JK2
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
It's so much easier to win titles in Europe, because there are so many (euroleague, national league, national cup, etc.) and as a good player you normally play for a contender. That's why most of these titles are meaningless. An olympic gold medal and a Euroleague title is nice though. It's not Duncan's fault that he was too good to play in Europe and collect easy titles there.

Gino
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Other than the olympics which was a great feat, the other ones I have this to say....WGAF. Dirk was very clutch last night and he deserved his praise. He just missed the last shot....doesn't make him a choker.

True....however my opinion of the Kidd trade took a dive.

Thats only the second Mavs game I've seen with him though.

duncan228
03-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Manu would tell you that it is Tim's team.

Thank you.

So would every other Spur.

Holmes_Fans
03-19-2008, 09:58 PM
If we didn't have the least clutch player in the league Josh Howard throwing the ball straight at his ankle, he might of had a chance.

Then again why the hell was Jason Kidd just standing there and the ball going straight into dirk? Screw you avery.

Findog
03-19-2008, 10:41 PM

I just wish Kidd had inbounded the ball, because he would've gotten it to Dirk's left shoulder, as opposed to the guy with the lowest BB IQ on the team passing it to his ankles.

Findog
03-19-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm of two opinions....

We're not going to win a title this year, and our pick we sent to Jersey is lottery protected, so we might be able to get Kevin Love or Ty Lawson if we don't make the playoffs. But after all the adversity and heartbreak of the past two seasons, missing the playoffs would be another psychological blow.

Either way, good things are going to happen this summer. We'll either A) improbably win a championship or B) Avery gets fired.