PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagon Celtic Fans...

traitoravery
03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
They're absolutely fuckin disgusting.... Where have you guys been the last 10 years?

traitoravery
03-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Um..kind of hard to root for a lottery team don't you think?

Umm no if they are your Team then support your Team....you fail

Findog
03-18-2008, 11:16 PM
people have to post on spurstalk to be considered true-blue fans?

traitoravery
03-18-2008, 11:18 PM
I am talkin about how they are coming out in San Antonio and Houston...wearing there newly bought jersey and cheering for the Celtics because they are winning. Its rediculous.

Pistons < Spurs
03-18-2008, 11:19 PM
I cheered for my Pistons just as much when they wore the teal uniforms, and had no chance of winning, as I do now.

traitoravery
03-18-2008, 11:20 PM
uh..if your team sucks for the past 10 years and has no chance of winning, why would you go and spend hard earned money to go to games to just see them lose? Do you like wasting money? :blah

Thats the point man... I have spent money on the Texas Rangers the past 10 yrs and they havent done jack shit. I am a true fan. Not like these fake ass Celtic fans. I guess its cool right now to be a Celtic fan.

davi78239
03-18-2008, 11:22 PM
They're absolutely fuckin disgusting.... Where have you guys been the last 10 years?

Exactly! That's what I was thinking last night at the game. Where the fuck did all these Celtic fans come from all of a sudden? I didn't see em at last years spurs celtics game when they were lotto. Now all of a sudden there magically everywhere! Gee, lets go for the team with the best record in the NBA with the three flashy "sexy" superstars that they aquired in this big blockbuster over the summer. Old schools back........fuck that shit. Calling us chumps last night (Yea, I heard some of them) How many fuckin rings have they won lately? Even if they do go on to win it all this year, we still have 3 more than they do as of late. If it isn't the fuckin lakers now it's the goddamn celtics.........fuckin bandwagoners piss me off!!

traitoravery
03-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Exactly! That's what I was thinking last night at the game. Where the fuck did all these Celtic fans come from all of a sudden? I didn't see em at last years spurs celtics game when they were lotto. Now all of a sudden there magically everywhere! Gee, lets go for the team with the best record in the NBA with the three flashy "sexy" superstars that they aquired in this big blockbuster over the summer. Old schools back........fuck that shit. Calling us chumps last night (Yea, I heard some of them) How many fuckin rings have they won lately? Even if they do go on to win it all this year, we still have 3 more than they do as of late. If it isn't the fuckin lakers now it's the goddamn celtics.........fuckin bandwagoners piss me off!!

:cheer I can't wait until the Pistons Kick there ass in the playoffs.

lefty
03-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Naaah

Cavs will win the East

Book it

remingtonbo2001
03-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Secretly root for the Titans, b/c I'm an old school Oilers fan.

To be honest, I'm not really sure how to be a bandwagon fan. I've never just started liking a team. Well, I take that back. I like some teams. I like the Cowboys. If they loose, it's not a big deal. I'm not going to buy a Romo jersey. That's not love. I love the Spurs, I love the Aggies.

That's sad. Bandwagon fans will never experience true love. They're basically whoring themselves out. I feel dirty just thinking about it.

sickdsm
03-18-2008, 11:59 PM

Dunno, probably the same place all the loser regulars on here that were saying the C's were overhyped preseason and now are either quiet or saying there impressed.

traitoravery
03-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Dunno, probably the same place all the loser regulars on here that were saying the C's were overhyped preseason and now are either quiet or saying there impressed.

Lemme guess Bandwagon Celtic Fan... :vomit:

Matchman
03-19-2008, 12:03 AM

no, the Celtics are still overhyped until they prove themselves in the playoffs.

Gino
03-19-2008, 12:05 AM
no, the Celtics are still overhyped until they prove themselves in the playoffs.

Have you ever even HEARD the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"?

Matchman
03-19-2008, 12:05 AM
Have you ever even HEARD the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"?

no, what does that mean?

BonnerDynasty
03-19-2008, 12:08 AM
Kind of like how everyone had burnt orange gear a couple years ago.

That shit was hillariousssssss.

Gino
03-19-2008, 12:08 AM
no, what does that mean?

It means your team got exposed and hasn't won a playoff series in a freaking decade.

Matchman
03-19-2008, 12:13 AM
It means your team got exposed and hasn't won a playoff series in a freaking decade.

lol just like the celtics havent won the championship in almost 2 decades?
btw, i know ur next post will either be the 16 celtics championships or how our 2 championships are flukes with jordan's retirement. no need to reply if thats the case :lol

Gino
03-19-2008, 12:14 AM
lol just like the celtics havent won the championship in almost 2 decades?
btw, i know ur next post will either be the 16 celtics championships or how our 2 championships are flukes with jordan's retirement. no need to reply if thats the case :lol

Nope...no need to dwell on the past when the Celtics have a great shot this year.

sickdsm
03-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Lemme guess Bandwagon Celtic Fan... :vomit:

VEEEERRRRYYYYYY thorough investigative skills. Your a regular Horatio Caine

I live in Boston, Yankee's suck, and I talk with an accent too, pretty obvious by that little blurb underneath my name why i take a mild interest that team out on the east coast.

JamStone
03-19-2008, 12:18 AM
What's so bad about bandwagon fans? It sucks to cheer on a team that sucks. It's fun to cheer for a team that's great.

Your join date was January 2007. Where were you before last year? Are you a bandwagon Spurs fan?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-19-2008, 12:19 AM
They've sucked.

BoSox and Pats(the real Boston bandwagon team) have won multiple titles.

What do you expect?

GuerillaBlack
03-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Hell yeah! I have never seen any type of Celtics gear in Houston until this very game. I don't know where the hell they came from.