PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Have Brighter Future Then Spurs

bball99
03-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey guys i'm not trolling but I really think the bucks have a brighter future then the spurs we have YI who is the upcoming center of the league 100 times better then duncan or amare we have Villenuva future hall of famer sf we have the best fans we really support our team i'm sure some of you do but face most of you fans are bandwagoners no offense just stating the truth where as bucks fans have alaways supported our team. because we know we will win the next 10 nba championships with our young talented mvp status roster well gl in the playoffs this year if you make it GO BUCKS FUTURE NBA CHAMPIONS

T Park
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Villenueva a future hall of famer?

Bad troll fail,

Allanon
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
You know things are going bad at the Alamo when even Bucks fans can come and say they have a brighter future :D

bball99
03-19-2008, 06:37 PM
T Park I don't see how i'm trolling here you look at villenueva stats he is tearing up the nba this year in scoring and rebounding no need to be jelous of the bucks future ok

Bruno
03-19-2008, 06:38 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080316/capt.a17593ec686a4f3fb903b10c9205c087.celtics_buck s_basketball_wimg107.jpg

ThomasGranger
03-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Yi will do his time under his rookie contract and then get the fuck out of there.

bball99
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Look I know you guys are jelous of the bucks and our fans but no need to talk down to us since we will be the new spurs by winning the next 10 nba championships and there are major reports coming out of the bucks messageboard that we will sing paul and lebron in the near future

Mister Sinister
03-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Look I know you guys are jelous of the bucks and our fans but no need to talk down to us since we will be the new spurs by winning the next 10 nba championships and there are major reports coming out of the bucks messageboard that we will sing paul and lebron in the near future
Epic Fail Guy has arrived!

ChumpDumper
03-19-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm sensing a pattern

T Park
03-19-2008, 06:47 PM
:lol

You can tell spring break is in session, kiddies are back trolling.

Allanon
03-19-2008, 06:50 PM

I'm a Lakers fan but even I have to admit that's a bit on the crazy side. Why would King James or CP3 go to the Bucks? LeBron's probably destined for a major city like New York or New Jersey (close enough) before he considers going to Milwaukee. CP3 has a party town in New Orleans where seeing boobies costs a few beads if that, that's gotta be better for a young guy than Milwaukee.

But by all means, post your opinions...I've never seen a Bucks fan before.

DynastyBuilder
03-19-2008, 06:50 PM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/usaidwhat/dick_fail.jpg

T Park
03-19-2008, 06:51 PM
^^^ :lmao

ThomasGranger
03-19-2008, 06:51 PM
I've never seen a Bucks fan before.

I suspect the OP hasn't either

Leetonidas
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM
http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

DynastyBuilder
03-19-2008, 06:55 PM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/usaidwhat/bush_fail.jpg

jag
03-19-2008, 06:56 PM
http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/11770000/11776333.jpg

Fail

JamStone
03-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey guys i'm not trolling... we have the best fans we really support our team i'm sure some of you do but face most of you fans are bandwagoners no offense just stating the truth where as bucks fans have alaways supported our team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/attendance

2008 NBA Attendance this year, ranked:

22. Milwaukee

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/attendance?year=2007

Last year, 2007, ranked:

23. Milwaukee

InK
03-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Last week the Hawks had a brighter future, this is good fun actually. Next week....maybe the Grizzlies?

.....and ROFLMAO :ace

bball99
03-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Listen guys unlike most of you so called fans i've been a fan of the bucks for almost oh half a year which is more then I can say for you spurs fans who have what been a spur fan for lets 4 days lmao god i am so funny omfg I made a funny who is the funniest guy here i am mmmmm so bow down to me come on bow down to me

Agloco
03-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey guys i'm not trolling but I really think the bucks have a brighter future then the spurs we have YI who is the upcoming center of the league 100 times better then duncan or amare we have Villenuva future hall of famer sf we have the best fans we really support our team i'm sure some of you do but face most of you fans are bandwagoners no offense just stating the truth where as bucks fans have alaways supported our team. because we know we will win the next 10 nba championships with our young talented mvp status roster well gl in the playoffs this year if you make it GO BUCKS FUTURE NBA CHAMPIONS

The first step to recovery is admitting that there's a problem......

Leetonidas
03-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Listen guys unlike most of you so called fans i've been a fan of the bucks for almost oh half a year which is more then I can say for you spurs fans who have what been a spur fan for lets 4 days lmao god i am so funny omfg I made a funny who is the funniest guy here i am mmmmm so bow down to me come on bow down to me
Okay, that was a horrible troll attempt. You really suck balls.

Mister Sinister
03-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Don't you have homework to do, little one?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-19-2008, 07:14 PM

:lmao

Sure, Yi is going to be better than the widely-acknowledged greatest power forward of all-time, 4 rings Duncan... and Villanueva, whose name you can't spell and who couldn't even get off the bench for most of the season, will make the HOF. What sort of drugs are you taking?

As for calling us bandwagon fans, hmmmm, let's see. Most of the regulars here have been Spurs fans for 15+ years. A good many of us have been communicating through ST (and before that SR) for 7+ years. There are a number of Spurs fans here who have traveled from Europe/Australia to see their team play. But no, "most of you fans are bandwagoners". :rolleyes

You, sir, are a fucking moron who wouldn't know a real fan if he smacked you in the face, which, if I ever meet you, I am looking forward to doing.

And as for your team, nice core in Williams/Redd/Bogut/Yi, but after that you've got a bunch of overpaid deadwood in guys like Gadzuric, Simmons and pussy-arsed Bell who won't play even though he got his payday.

Begone, troll.

PS Damn, this is mouse again, isn't it? :lol

SpursWoman
03-19-2008, 07:16 PM

:lol

bball99
03-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Man you spurs fans are just like faker fans you can talk trash all day long but you cant back it up with facts, look I was not trolling here morons I was just saying some nice things I think are true about the bucks so eat it

Mister Sinister
03-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Man you spurs fans are just like faker fans you can talk trash all day long but you cant back it up with facts, look I was not trolling here morons I was just saying some nice things I think are true about the bucks so eat it
DVD Rewinder.

Agloco
03-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Yi looks about as impressive as this sausage.....

http://images.lancasteronline.com/ap/brewers_sausage_baseball.sff_ful.jpg

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-19-2008, 08:23 PM

Something I've noticed about all trolls is that they use this word "FACT" as if they understand it WHEN THEY CLEARLY DON'T.

Just because you think something is true DOES NOT MAKE IT A FACT. That is an OPINION.

I hit you up with a bunch of FACTS to contradict your bullshit but you chose to ignore them.

Begone, troll.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Same asshole who said the same thing about the Hawks about a month ago.