PDA

View Full Version : How good will Bynum be?

LakerMagic
03-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Curious as to what people think of Andrew Bynum's potential. Please vote fairly.

LakerMagic
03-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Elden Campbell so far??? Seriously?

nkdlunch
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
where is oberto in that list!

LakerMagic
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Bynum is already better than Oberto

tlongII
03-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Not as good as Oden.

Gino
03-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Can't say I like the options...

Is Tim Duncan and David Robinson two different "levels"?

How can you compare him to Elton Brand when he's so much bigger than Brand?

Again, is Marcus Camby and Mutombo (in his prime) different levels?

How about this:

1) Shaquille Oneal
2) Alonzo Mourning
3) Marcus Camby
4) Kwame Brown
5) Olowakandi

But I had a hard time with number three. Bynum's probably already more of a force offensively than Camby.

Who's a guy that was a good offensive center who made a couple all-star teams but wasn't a "franchise" player?

Thoughts?

LakerMagic
03-20-2008, 01:11 PM
I was creating a hierarchy. These guys in their primes. There is a difference between Tim and David, I think all Spurs fans would agree, but it is close between them. I added them both in so Spurs fans could have a benchmark to compare Bynum to. I did have Zo in for Brand and should of left it like that in retrospect. I put in Brand for what he brings to the table at both ends of the floor, but yeah he's kind of misplaced in this poll.

nkdlunch
03-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Bynum is already better than Oberto

hehe. of course he is.

this year he will be only as good as Bynum.

but in a few years he could be as good as Camby

dallaskd
03-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Camby is a top 5 center right now. I wouldnt be suprised if bynum never reaches any of them...cept campbell. id put my money on like a Alonzo type player. Maybe like Patrick Ewing because he was heavily overrated.

midgetonadonkey
03-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Bynum is the next Gheorghe Muresan.

bball99
03-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Buynum will suck his entire nba carrer he wasn't even putting up impressive numbers before he got hurt this season, i'm not sure why everyone likes him so much he has no 3 pt shot he can't rebound he cant dunk he is the worst upcoming center in the nba hell pat burke has a better future peace oh yeah and so does YI DOWN GO THE LAKERS MUAAHAHAHAHA

DazedAndConfused
03-20-2008, 03:04 PM
13.1 ppg
10.1 rpg
2.1 bpg
1.7 apg
64% FG

All in under 30 mpg at the age of 20. The kid has talent, how far he goes is entirely dependent on how much hard work he puts in.

ChumpDumper
03-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Bynum thread!

baseline bum
03-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Where's the Olowokandi option?

Obstructed_View
03-20-2008, 04:26 PM
21 years old, 2 major knee surgeries. Hmm, pretty darn good.

DazedAndConfused
03-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Funny last I checked he's never had a knee surgery.

LakeShow
03-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Elden Campbell so far??? Seriously?

:lol what do you expect from a spurs forum? Never give them a choice like that, they'll chose it every time. :lol

I don't know just yet about Bynum, the thing is that he is so young and still growing. A full season will tell you more about his future. I know one thing he will be one of the best centers of today! How he matches up with the greats, the jury's still out!

Spuradicator
03-20-2008, 09:25 PM
:lol what do you expect from a spurs forum? Never give them a choice like that, they'll chose it every time. :lol

I don't know just yet about Bynum, the thing is that he is so young and still growing. A full season will tell you more about his future. I know one thing he will be one of the best centers of today! How he matches up with the greats, the jury's still out!

:lol What do you expect, when as laker fans you troll? :lol

Sense
03-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Bynum is ok.... He's gonna be a Kaman type of center... obviously a weird comparison but he's just a good player... never going to reach elite status.

Allanon
03-20-2008, 11:04 PM
I know one thing he will be one of the best centers of today!

He already is the best Center in the West right now (Yao out for the season). I think he's better than Shaq at this point in their respective careers. Out East, you have Dwight.

itzsoweezee
03-21-2008, 12:01 AM
better question:

will bynum be better than kaman?

21_Blessings
03-21-2008, 02:56 AM
Better than Oden

21_Blessings
03-21-2008, 02:57 AM
better question:

will bynum be better than kaman?

Stupid question. Bynum is already better than Kaman

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5_gH72uDLkg

Allanon
03-21-2008, 03:05 AM
Great Clip 21, Bynum was pretty awesome that game.

If you think about it, which Centers are better than Bynum? Yao, yes. DHo, yes. Next?

Bynum is 20 years old.

9efsJwJxYEk

Supergirl
03-21-2008, 09:21 AM
In the West I'd take Kaman, Camby, Yao, and Oden over Bynum right now. Easily. If you throw in players like Al Jefferson and Tim Duncan and Carlos Boozer, who can all play C, I don't think Bynum would make the top 10. I mean, if you're ruling out Yao and Oden cause they're injured, you have to rule Bynum out because he's injured too, and that makes the entire question invalid. And right now Bynum appears to be the most injury prone of all of them, not to mention prone to letting himself get out of shape.

Spuradicator
03-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Talk about a pre mature ejaculation thread.

Tim Duncan level??? :rolleyes

Lakers would be lucky if he reaches the level of Camby's play. And thats me being generous.

Allanon
03-21-2008, 11:26 AM
In the West I'd take Kaman, Camby, Yao, and Oden over Bynum right now. Easily. If you throw in players like Al Jefferson and Tim Duncan and Carlos Boozer, who can all play C, I don't think Bynum would make the top 10. I mean, if you're ruling out Yao and Oden cause they're injured, you have to rule Bynum out because he's injured too, and that makes the entire question invalid. And right now Bynum appears to be the most injury prone of all of them, not to mention prone to letting himself get out of shape.

Kaman
47% Field Goal%
13.1 rebounds
2.9 blocks
16 points per game
38 Minutes

Bynum
63% Field goal%
10 rebounds
2.1 Blocks
13.1 Points per game
28 Minutes

Bynum was not a starter early in the season, if you gave Bynum Kaman minutes, he would have Kaman beat by far. Bynum had the #1 field goal percentage in the NBA before he went down with injury.

Oden hasn't even played a single NBA game, nobody even knows if he's a bust yet.

Camby brings a better defensive game but average offense. Bynum brings both decent defense and dominating offense. There isn't a GM in the NBA that would take Camby over Bynum right now.

Al Jefferson, Duncan and Boozer are Power Forwards.

As for Centers, Yao, is better than Bynum, DHo is better than Bynum, still can't think of another yet.

mavs>spurs2
03-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Kaman
47% Field Goal%
13.1 rebounds
2.9 blocks
16 points per game
38 Minutes

Bynum
63% Field goal%
10 rebounds
2.1 Blocks
13.1 Points per game
28 Minutes

Bynum was not a starter early in the season, if you gave Bynum Kaman minutes, he would have Kaman beat by far. Bynum had the #1 field goal percentage in the NBA before he went down with injury.

Oden hasn't even played a single NBA game, nobody even knows if he's a bust yet.

Camby brings a better defensive game but average offense. Bynum brings both decent defense and dominating offense. There isn't a GM in the NBA that would take Camby over Bynum right now.

Al Jefferson, Duncan and Boozer are Power Forwards.

As for Centers, Yao, is better than Bynum, DHo is better than Bynum, still can't think of another yet.

Shaq is still better than bynum when he decides to play. Amare Stoudamire played center for 3 years, that makes him a center. Really there is no difference between PF and C as all the good players can play both spots, they're really just both called post. Kaman and Bynum is a wash, and Tyson Chandler isn't really far behind. You can't just say Bynum is such a dominant center just because most players prefer the power forward label now days, fact is Bynum is a pretty decent post with potential to be a good post.

Allanon
03-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Shaq is still better than bynum when he decides to play. Amare Stoudamire played center for 3 years, that makes him a center. Really there is no difference between PF and C as all the good players can play both spots, they're really just both called post. Kaman and Bynum is a wash, and Tyson Chandler isn't really far behind. You can't just say Bynum is such a dominant center just because most players prefer the power forward label now days, fact is Bynum is a pretty decent post with potential to be a good post.

Haven't you read all the Shaq is washed up articles? Or the Shaq should retire articles? Have you looked at Shaq's stats this year?

Kaman can't stop Bynum. Bynum can stop Kaman. In 10 less minutes per game, Bynum almost matches Kaman. That is not a wash. In the December game, Kaman shot 31% against Bynum's 78%

Amare is a Power Forward. And as a Power forward, he is better Power Forward than Bynum. But as a Center, he gets dominated by Bynum. Didn't you see the Christmas day game? Bynum scored 28 points on 85% shooting over Amare.

Tyson Chandler got dominated by Bynum. Bynum shot 80%, scored more points, grabbed more rebounds, and blocked more shots in 8 less minutes. Tyson is Gerald Green's barefoot dunk to Dwight Howard's Superman dunk.

Power Forwards are power forwards, Centers are Centers. Is Bynum already that good that we can't find a better "CENTER"? :)

LakerMagic
03-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Haven't you read all the Shaq is washed up articles? Or the Shaq should retire articles? Have you looked at Shaq's stats this year?

Kaman can't stop Bynum. Bynum can stop Kaman. In 10 less minutes per game, Bynum almost matches Kaman. That is not a wash. In the December game, Kaman shot 31% against Bynum's 78%

Amare is a Power Forward. And as a Power forward, he is better than Bynum. But as a Center, he gets dominated by Bynum. Didn't you see the Christmas day game? Bynum scored 28 points on 85% shooting over Amare.

Power Forwards are power forwards, Centers are Centers. Is Bynum already that good that we can't find a better "CENTER"? :)

Bynum>Amare...and for years to come. That is why I didn't even include that dumbass in my poll.

mavs>spurs2
03-21-2008, 12:31 PM

Amare is a Power Forward. And as a Power forward, he is better Power Forward than Bynum. But as a Center, he gets dominated by Bynum. Didn't you see the Christmas day game? Bynum scored 28 points on 85% shooting over Amare.

Tyson Chandler got dominated by Bynum. Bynum shot 80%, scored more points, grabbed more rebounds, and blocked more shots in 8 less minutes. Tyson is Gerald Green's barefoot dunk to Dwight Howard's Superman dunk.

So just because Bynum got the better of Amare in one regular season game you're dismissing all the other power forwards? Power forward or Center is just a label and most great post players can play either efficiently. Tim Duncan actually plays more minutes at Center, and i'm definately taking Duncan in that matchup. Same goes for when Garnett plays center. And if you saw Shaq get the better of Duncan and completely take him out of the game in the last Suns/Spurs matchup then you will understand what i'm saying about Shaq. And don't get your hopes up just yet because of one promising half season, these are Erica Dampiers numbers from his final season in Golden State:
12.3 PPG
12.0 RPG
54% FG%
1.9 BPG
All of this in only 32 minutes per game.

I'm not saying Bynum won't be a good player, he's already very promising, I just don't think he is anywhere near Hall of Fame potential. I think he will be a solid 15 and 10 guy for the rest of his career and have a few all star selections. If Bynum can continue to play like an all star and with him, Kobe, and Gasol healthy the Lakers will most likely win at least one championship in the near future.

LakeShow
03-21-2008, 12:40 PM
:lol What do you expect, when as laker fans you troll? :lol

:lol It's the spurs fans trolling in the NBA forum!

If he had said, "Shawn Bradley" i bet he would have got the most votes. :lol

Gino
03-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Bynum>Amare...and for years to come. That is why I didn't even include that dumbass in my poll.

:drunk

Whoe else is Bynum better than?

According to Hollinger's statistics, the only players playing at higher level than Amare are LeBron and Chris Paul:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics

Of course, Im sure Laker fans just dismiss Hollinger's stats since Kobe's so low in the rankings.

DazedAndConfused
03-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Bynum is only 20 years old. The fact that he is even being compared to the top centers in the WC is amazing right now considering how raw he was coming into the league. His jumps from year to year have been nothing short of amazing.

There is not a GM in this league that believes Bynum will become the next Elden Cambell.

Allanon
03-21-2008, 12:49 PM
So just because Bynum got the better of Amare in one regular season game you're dismissing all the other power forwards? Power forward or Center is just a label and most great post players can play either efficiently. Tim Duncan actually plays more minutes at Center, and i'm definately taking Duncan in that matchup. Same goes for when Garnett plays center. And if you saw Shaq get the better of Duncan and completely take him out of the game in the last Suns/Spurs matchup then you will understand what i'm saying about Shaq. And don't get your hopes up just yet because of one promising half season, these are Erica Dampiers numbers from his final season in Golden State:
12.3 PPG
12.0 RPG
54% FG%
1.9 BPG
All of this in only 32 minutes per game.

I'm not saying Bynum won't be a good player, he's already very promising, I just don't think he is anywhere near Hall of Fame potential. I think he will be a solid 15 and 10 guy for the rest of his career and have a few all star selections. If Bynum can continue to play like an all star and with him, Kobe, and Gasol healthy the Lakers will most likely win at least one championship in the near future.

Bynum played better than Amare in BOTH their matchups this year. In the first LA vs Phx Matchup, Bynum shot 70%, Amare shot 20%, 13 rebounds to 1 Amare rebound.

Are you kidding me? Duncan doesn't play Center, he has Fabricio and KT and had David Robinson, why would he play more minutes at Center? Duncan is the greatest Power Forward of all time because he does Power Forward things like shoot the 15-20 footer.

Shaq WAS better than Bynum and CAN be better than Bynum on some nights. But on most nights, he isn't.

I'm not sure Bynum will be a Hall of Famer or not either. Heck, I don't even know if he's even going to be any good the rest of this year. I'm just saying so far this year, he's proven to be the best Center behind Yao and DHo.

If he comes back and improves each year, he'll have a brilliant David Robinson or better career. Or he could come back, suck bad, and be the next KandiMan or Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen :)

Allanon
03-21-2008, 12:56 PM
:drunk

Whoe else is Bynum better than?

According to Hollinger's statistics, the only players playing at higher level than Amare are LeBron and Chris Paul:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics

Of course, Im sure Laker fans just dismiss Hollinger's stats since Kobe's so low in the rankings.

Amare is a stats padder. Just watch the next Phoenix blowout game and you'll see Amare trying to get 30 points even if his team is up by 20 with 2 minutes left to play. He can't play a lick of defense either.

And on that same Hollinger list, you'll see Bynum is #14 behind only Dwight Howard as far as Centers go :elephant

mavs>spurs2
03-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Are you kidding me? Duncan doesn't play Center, he has Fabricio and KT and had David Robinson, why would he play more minutes at Center? Duncan is the greatest Power Forward of all time because he does Power Forward things like shoot the 15-20 footer.

Spur fans will have to help me out here, they posted some stats from some site a while back (it might have been 82games.com) showing that Duncan actually played more minutes at the Center position than Power Forward back when everyone was upset that Tim was listed as a center on the all star ballot.

That said, Bynum is a fine player and good luck to you guys in the playoffs although right now it's looking like my Mavs will be the ones needing all the luck they can get..

Gino
03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Amare is a stats padder. Just watch the next Phoenix blowout game and you'll see Amare trying to get 30 points even if his team is up by 20 with 2 minutes left to play. He can't play a lick of defense either.

Charlie Rosen? Is that you?

Congratulations on jumping on the "Amare can't/doesn't play defense cliche'".

The "Amare pads his stats" his a newer one. Was he padding his stats when he dropped 37 points, 15 rebounds and 3 blocks on the Lakers the last time they played? Was that all "garbage time" minutes?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280220021

Allanon
03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Spur fans will have to help me out here, they posted some stats from some site a while back (it might have been 82games.com) showing that Duncan actually played more minutes at the Center position than Power Forward back when everyone was upset that Tim was listed as a center on the all star ballot.

That said, Bynum is a fine player and good luck to you guys in the playoffs although right now it's looking like my Mavs will be the ones needing all the luck they can get..

Thanks, I'm rooting for the Mavs actually and think they'll still be a top 4 seed in the West.

I like competitive games regardless of what team it is...Mavs are much better than the way they are playing.

mavs>spurs2
03-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks, I'm rooting for the Mavs actually and think they'll still be a top 4 seed in the West.

I like competitive games regardless of what team it is...Mavs are much better than the way they are playing.

Yea I agree about the Mavs being much better than they are showing, it's just a matter of pulling their heads out of their asses and fixing whatever is wrong, and honestly I'm not quite sure what that is.

Right now I think the Spurs or Lakers will represent the West but regardless of what anyone says I still think Phoenix and Dallas are too dangerous to count out.

Allanon
03-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Charlie Rosen? Is that you?

Congratulations on jumping on the "Amare can't/doesn't play defense cliche'".

The "Amare pads his stats" his a newer one. Was he padding his stats when he dropped 37 points, 15 rebounds and 3 blocks on the Lakers the last time they played? Was that all "garbage time" minutes?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280220021

Are you kidding me? Do you even watch Suns games? Amare outside of his blocking is probably the worst defender of any star type player. He makes Dirk Nowitzki look like Bruce Bowen.

Just go visit the Suns forums and you'll see Suns fans wishing he would play some defense. You can pretty much walk into the paint and do your thing while he watches.

Look at that Phoenix vs Lakers game you linked to. He was playing against another defensively challenged center "Pau Gasol". They both scored the shit out of each other. Pau had 29 points on 68% shooting, Amare had 37 on 54% shooting. Pau only played 34 minutes to Amare's 42 so you can add in 100% shooting by Ronny Turiaf.

Amare and Defense is like Fire and Water...they don't mix :elephant

manufor3
03-21-2008, 04:10 PM
camby

Obstructed_View
03-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Funny last I checked he's never had a knee surgery.
Yeah, I don't know why I said that. I meant injuries. Sorry.

nkdlunch
05-11-2009, 05:48 PM

:lmao :lmao

Indazone
05-11-2009, 06:07 PM
6'6" Chuck Hayes owns Bynum.

05-11-2009, 06:30 PM
can't really judge bynum until next season when that $12 million contract kicks in. then he will be under the spotlight.

Spursfan092120
05-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Wow..people actually think Bynum will be on the same level as 2 of the Top 50 of all time? That's absolutely insane.

Xylus
05-11-2009, 07:17 PM

:wow :wow :wow

Even DoK might disagree with you on that one.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:19 PM
:wow :wow :wow

Even DoK might disagree with you on that one.

I would. Saying Bynum > Amare right now is retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:20 PM
I think Amare could tear the retina in his other eye and still put up better numbers in the playoffs than Bynum has.

Xylus
05-11-2009, 07:20 PM
I think Amare could tear the retina in his other eye and still put up better numbers in the playoffs than Bynum has.

:lmao

Spursfan092120
05-11-2009, 07:24 PM
agreed...I guess they haven't been watching the Houston/LA series..lol

Xylus
05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Playoff Stats:

Amare Stoudemire:
36 games
25.1 ppg
10.4 reb
2 blk
1 stl
52.4% FG
74.7% FT

Andrew Bynum:
15 games
3.9 ppg
3.3 reb
0.7 blk
0.1 stl
44.4% FG
52.4% FT

Okay.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't understand why Marcus Camby is in the pole. Camby makes no excuses and always shows up on defense and on the boards.

Bynum took a page out of Amare's book and uses his knee injury as an excuse for why he's lazy on D and on the boards, even though he was lazy before his injury, just like Amare.

Xylus
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Bynum is lazy like Amare, but Bynum lacks the talent to get by without putting in the effort.

Spursfan092120
05-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Bynum is lazy like Amare, but Bynum lacks the talent to get by without putting in the effort.
:tu. Amare could put up 15 and 10 without trying...That's a great game for Bynum.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Playoff Stats:

Amare Stoudemire:
36 games
25.1 ppg
10.4 reb
2 blk
1 stl
52.4% FG
74.7% FT

Andrew Bynum:
15 games
3.9 ppg
3.3 reb
0.7 blk
0.1 stl
44.4% FG
52.4% FT

Okay.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Basically one can still be a 20 PPG scorer with no post game whatsoever.....the other needs a post game or he's nothing more than an athletic Kendrick Perkins.

TampaDude
05-11-2009, 07:35 PM

Lakers would be lucky if he reaches the level of Camby's play. And thats me being generous.

Yeah...no shit...to compare Bynum to Duncan is a huge insult to TD.

Tim Duncan
-----------
USBWA College Player of the Year (1997)
Naismith College Player of the Year (1997)
John Wooden Award (1997)
ACC Player of the Year (1996, 1997)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1998)
NBA MVP (2002, 2003)
NBA Finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005)
NBA Champion (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007)
NBA All-Star Game co-MVP (with Shaquille O'Neal) (2000)
11-time NBA All-Star (1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)

Oh, yeah...he's got a college degree, too...with honors. :hat

Xylus
05-11-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm not even sure why Amare and Bynum were compared in the first place. They play two different positions, and are expected to do completely different things.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Oh, he's got a college degree, too...with honors. :hat

:lol

No matter how good Bynum gets that's probably the one award/achievement of Duncan's Bynum is least likely to match.

Spursfan092120
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM

David too...for anyone to say he's on David's level is borderline insanity...nope..not even borderline.

TampaDude
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
David too...for anyone to say he's on David's level is borderline insanity...nope..not even borderline.

Bynum is a big kid...DRob is a MAN. :hat

sook
Bynum is getting dampier treatment as of right now. I think he can become good...if he really wants to. Take a look at his salary, personally, i don't see what incentive he really has.

But right now believe it or not, I'd take Big Al over any C in the west. If the rockets can swing for Big Al and Foye I'd be ecstatic, he's the perfect big man for the adelman system. He he had 33 points and 18 rbs in a half vs the rockets once. :wow

IronMexican
Bynum should have Shaq's strength, Hakeem's post game, Duncan's leadership, and Robinson's D by this time next week.

Artest93
05-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Bynum should have Shaq's strength, Hakeem's post game, Duncan's leadership, and Robinson's D by this time next week.

On NBA Live???

Spursfan092120
05-11-2009, 07:50 PM
On NBA Live???
someone's fucking with the stat levels on customize player..lol

Artest93
05-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Lmao

TampaDude
05-11-2009, 07:55 PM
someone's fucking with the stat levels on customize player..lol

The perfect NBA player...Shaq's size, Tony Parker's quickness, Tim Duncan's brains, Ray Allen's shooting. I'll take five of those, please. :lol

Spursfan092120
05-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Bynum is a big kid...DRob is a MAN. :hat
:tu exactly.

tomtom
05-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Uh whos the idiot that said bynums the best center in the west right now. Nene > Bynum by a long shot. I do think that Elton Brand level would be his max, in his current state not his prime

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 08:02 PM
On NBA Live???

He's sick on NBA 2k9. I took him Aldridge and Rose with my first three picks in the fantasy draft and he's currently first in MVP voting :lol

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Bynum is unstoppable on 2k9. Howard sucks ass on it. Yao is the best player int he game on 2k9:lol so that tells you something.

sexinthatsx
05-11-2009, 11:44 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/Rodney21a/Bynum.gif
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/Rodney21a/Bynum2.gif

:lmao

Laker fans proving they're the most knowledgeable fans in all of Sport...

These guys are so fucked in the head...

must be the smog

:ihit

hahaha dazed and confused got fucking owned hard hahaha... that's just sad

ezau
05-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Bynum will be good at best. Comparing him to TD and Drob is just one fucking insult. He gets a lot of points because of one man: Kobe. Put him in a team like Minnesota and he'll be lucky to have a double-double. Bynum is fucking overrated, I'll take Al Jefferson over him anytime of the day. And who the hell compared him to Amare? Stoudawhiner kept raping the Spurs each time the Spurs and Suns meet in the playoffs. Did you guys even watch him the playoffs? He's like a Phantom because he hasn't showed up at all

sexinthatsx
05-12-2009, 12:02 AM
It's kind of hard to gauge Bynum's potential when he's a third option in the lakers... so i think it's too early to access anything. But best case scenario Bynum can be like Shaq and worst case scenario he could be like Olowakandi, the player that came from the college I went to: University of the Pacific. That guy gives UOP a bad name.

IronMexican
05-12-2009, 12:05 AM
hahaha dazed and confused got fucking owned hard hahaha... that's just sad

He actually said that before he got surgery in the Summer, I think.

DAF86
05-12-2009, 12:06 AM
He already is the best Center in the West right now (Yao out for the season). I think he's better than Shaq at this point in their respective careers. Out East, you have Dwight.

WTF? a guy averaging more fouls than points in the playoffs can't be the best in anything. He isn't better than Shaq, Yao, Duncan, Camby, Nene, Gasol, Chandler and I don't even think he is better than Okur right now. The guy has potential, we gotta see if his body treats him fairly but let's slow down a little with the "overrating".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2009, 12:38 AM
WTF? a guy averaging more fouls than points in the playoffs can't be the best in anything. He isn't better than Shaq, Yao, Duncan, Camby, Nene, Gasol, Chandler and I don't even think he is better than Okur right now. The guy has potential, we gotta see if his body treats him fairly but let's slow down a little with the "overrating".

Forgive Allanon and his retarded comments. I think we all know Bynum > Shaq is an extremely moronic stupid statement.

angelbelow
05-12-2009, 01:48 AM
poor choice of words imo. "how good CAN bynum be?" is more appropriate.

sexinthatsx
05-12-2009, 03:47 AM
He actually said that before he got surgery in the Summer, I think.

whoops, yeah it's 2 months off of when he said it. I didn't realize how old this thread was, I thought it was just made... didn't realize it was a dug up thread somebody just decided to post.