03-20-2008, 07:56 AM
Thank god the NBA can do this...

next thursday's TNT was supposed to be

Heat @ Pistons 7pm CDT :vomit:
Mavs @ Nuggets 9:30pm CDT

but now the NBA has changed it to

Mavs @ Nuggets 7pm CDT
Blazers @ Warriors 9:30 CDT

the mavs/nuggets game is now at 5pm mountain time which is super early, i wonder what kind of fan turn out there will be. hopefully the mavs can take advantage of the early start

endrity
03-20-2008, 08:00 AM
we're bad at early starts, but with an empty opponent's arena I hope we can change our fortune a bit

sribb43
03-20-2008, 08:04 AM
we're bad at early starts, but with an empty opponent's arena I hope we can change our fortune a bit

i dont now about 5pm starts but noon starts the mavs struggle like crazy

Allanon
03-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Much better, now I'm starting to see why there are 3 games scheduled on TNT Thursdays....just in case a team does a Miami.

I don't think any NBA fan could take another Miami on TNT game.

I wonder if they'll pick up the Utah@Dallas game on April 10th instead of Lakers vs Clippers. I don't think anybody outside of LA fans can watch the "Hallway Series" unfold on TNT. Damn the Clippers suck again.

monosylab1k
03-20-2008, 09:44 AM
What the fuck is with the Heat being on so goddamn much? Even if they were expected to be good this year, between TNT and ESPN I've seen like 40 fucking Heat games this year. Man I fucking hate that team. Thankfully they've finally done something about it with only a month left to go in the season. That's called reacting quickly to a major fuckup.

JamStone
03-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Shit, TNT Thursdays should have four games for the flex scheduling. Sometimes, both games need to be changed. Give them some more options damn.

SAtown
03-20-2008, 11:50 AM
i dont now about 5pm starts but noon starts the mavs struggle like crazy

If that's the case, Sunday's game will be ugly. Fuck noon games

freedom&justice
03-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah, the Heat suck. They've been even less of a draw without Wade. They're just like a highly paid d-league team. Although, I was kinda hoping to listen to tnt guys call the games again, but the Pistons haven't been on very much.

Oh yeah, if abc doesn't change the schedule, there's another heat game scheduled for April. :dizzy

ludda
03-20-2008, 01:18 PM
I suppose, asking to drop all those DWade commercials would be asking too much?

Gino
03-20-2008, 01:30 PM

Why? DWade is a nice guy and great basketball player.

Don't hate.

monosylab1k
03-20-2008, 02:06 PM
He makes Peyton Manning look like a camera shy hermit.

ludda
03-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Why? DWade is a nice guy and great basketball player.

Don't hate.

I don't care, the abundance of his commercials is fucking annoying.