PDA

View Full Version : dirk one free throw in 4 against boston

ducks
03-20-2008, 09:52 PM
clutch city :rolleyes

Manu_Ginobili
03-20-2008, 09:55 PM
clutch city :rolleyes

DIRK SUCKS!!! I ALREADY SAID IT in the prior game against LA lakers! The guy really CANNOT get it done in the CLUTCH...LOSER! CHOKE! CHOKE! AND CHOKE!!! The Mavs will remain 7th...and might be eliminated in the 1st round again this year...

YAHOOOOO!!!

GO SPURS!!! GO MANU!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :nope :nope :nope

Sense
03-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow... sometimes reading posts like this ^ make me lose progress on my brain age game.

Spurologist
03-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Dirkie's choke reflex is unstoppable in the clutch.

confined
03-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Retarded posts are unstoppable when the mavs loose close games. STFU faggot

sribb43
03-20-2008, 10:27 PM
what did dirk have...2 4th quarter points....way to set your game up

The Nba Is Rigged
03-20-2008, 10:28 PM
This dude was mauled constantly in the 4th with no call even reggie miller was saying it

sribb43
03-20-2008, 10:30 PM
This dude was mauled constantly in the 4th with no call even reggie miller was saying it

on those lefty layups dirk shys away from contact as he jumps, he is moving away from the rim not towards it...thats why he always falls down. attack the rim, that gay left handed scoop wont get u any calls

confined
03-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Amen. Your name is very true

Spurologist
03-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Retarded posts are unstoppable when the mavs loose close games. STFU faggot

:lmao

I wonder what star Cuban will be dancing with tonight.

Oh....and try using proper English. You should use lose not loose. Here are Webster definitions. Hope your brain doesn't lag behind in trying to comprehend the difference.

Lose: to undergo defeat in

Loose: not rigidly fastened or securely attached

Get the difference now?

It's too bad that ST doesn't yet have a section for those suffering from mental retardation. It's not just reading that's fundamental; writing is too.

confined
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM

You still posted this you scumbag, get your ass out of you head and realize dirk isn't a choker.
and sorry i have better things to do than look up the meaning of a word, get a life

Spurologist
03-20-2008, 11:23 PM
dirk isn't a choker.

delusional: A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness