View Full Version : Start Tossing!!

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:06 PM
I called it!
now you have to give me props,kiss my ass. or toss my Salad!

When the Spurs win big Today I want all the ST posters to stand in line to toss my salad!

Time for The Bulls to ride the lightning!
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Spurs/spurs-storm.jpg

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah, like that was a difficult prediction. :rolleyes

C'mon mouse, the Bulls SUCK.

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah, like that was a difficult prediction. :rolleyes

C'mon mouse, the Bulls SUCK.

Did you call it?

I didn't care who the spurs played i said if i get back on the wagon they will win. it's fair weather fans like you that can jinx a good thing.

duncan228
03-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm glad you're with us mouse.

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm glad you're with us mouse.

Then show it by tossing my salad!

http://www.halewood.biz/pics/lst.jpg

marini martini
03-20-2008, 10:13 PM
So is it bandwagoner's like you that change the mojo :dizzy

Damn, where's my spunge stick :toast

I believe, already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duncan228
03-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Then show it by tossing my salad!

I choose this option:

now you have to give me props,..

SAtown
03-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Nasty :lmao

marini martini
03-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Gris gris, goom ba ya ya

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Just like Spur fans they only act like they need you when they lose, but after they win they forget about you.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Did you call it?

I didn't care who the spurs played i said if i get back on the wagon they will win. it's fair weather fans like you that can jinx a good thing.

Fuck you for calling me a fairweather fan.

That shit is WRONG, because I never have been nor will be. My loyalty to the Spurs has been unquestioned. Call me anything else you like - greeny, tree hugger, fuckwit - but DO NOT call me fairweather.

Yes, I did call it, 107-99 in the vBookie thread.

Spurologist
03-20-2008, 10:29 PM

That shit is WRONG, because I never have been nor will be. My loyalty to the Spurs has been unquestioned.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/90/82/22888290.jpg

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:30 PM

That shit is WRONG, because I never have been nor will be. My loyalty to the Spurs has been unquestioned.

Yes, I did call it, 107-99 in the vBookie thread.

A "real" fan will cherish every win... but you seem to find a way to complain!

Your Kangaroo eating ass has lost real fan status so good luck trying to get back on the wagon my Aussie biooch!

sa_kid20
03-20-2008, 10:32 PM

Your Kangaroo eating ass has lost real fan status so good luck trying to get back on the wagon my Aussie biooch!
A real fan? Wasn't this guy a Mavs fan or am I missing something?

duncan228
03-20-2008, 10:33 PM
...am I missing something?

Try here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89872

sa_kid20
03-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Try here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89872
Is this dude is serious in what he said that's an insult to every REAL Spurs fan out there which includes myself. I'll be a die hard Spurs fan till the day I die and bandwagonners like that really piss me off.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-20-2008, 10:39 PM

No complaint. Where did I complain? I said it was hardly a huge prediction.

In fact, I haven't been posting much for the last few days because I chose to avoid the orgy of self-immolation around here.

Lemme see, how many other regulars around here don't think I'm a real fan?

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:40 PM
A real fan? Wasn't this guy a Mavs fan or am I missing something?

It doesn't matter who you root for or when you root for them as long as you root for them win or lose. That is something you inbred manseed drinking fools don't see. It doesn't matter if I am a laker fan or a Suns fan as long as I give my team props 24/7.

That wannabe crocodile hunter FluffNteddyOzSyle picks and chooses when he is a fan.
To me that is a wannabe fair weather bandwagon asshat of a fan and the Spurs don't need him.

mouse
03-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Is this dude is serious in what he said that's an insult to every REAL Spurs fan out there which includes myself. I'll be a die hard Spurs fan till the day I die and bandwagonners like that really piss me off.

Then where was you and your tree hugging Aussie friend during the Spurs pep rally?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89992&page=1&pp=26

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Oh, I missed out on one of your threads, I must have given up on the team then. :rolleyes

I have been supporting the Spurs since 1990 when I was 16.
I have traveled to SA twice to see them play, in 2003 and 2007.
I have missed less than 5 games this season.
Sometimes when they lose I am a wreck for days.
I will be a Spurs fan until the day I DIE.

Fuck you for "calling me out".

MavTalker
03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Oh, I missed out on one of your threads, I must have given up on the team then. :rolleyes

Translation: I got exposed as a fake and pow3n'd on ST :lmao

Jimmy Bobby
03-20-2008, 10:56 PM
What are the Bulls, 27-41?

You people have really lowered your standards for celebration.

san antonio spurs
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
you don't need to explain to someone(especialy Mouse trolling with you) how a good fan you are on the WWW. Seriously

tsb2000
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
do what we gotta do, I guess. :lol

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/00/01/23280100.jpg

Duncan
03-20-2008, 11:02 PM

You saw the topic you chose not to be part of it.

so two years makes you a fan?

So has Eva that doesn't make her a real fan.

I know some towel boys who have you beat.

Suck it up and take a Midol bitch!

Or until they lose 4 straight again! :lmao

Show some support when they lose and he wont have to!
:toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah, good job mouse, bring out all your trolls. :rolleyes

pickle girl
03-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah, good job mouse, bring out all your trolls. :rolleyes

Mouse has TRolls?

What does it matter if mouse or tonto waxes your ass live for all to see your still going to be hurting in the morning.

And as i re read this topic mouse never called you out your little Fosters drinking broke back ass had to chime in on how this game didn't mean anything.

This game meant everything!
One more loss? and all hell breaks lose. And as I can see from this win. it may well have just save this city, this forum, and this team! so go suck on some more Kangaroo cock and let us real fans celebrate in peace you Olivia Newton John downloading bicth!

ehz33satx
03-20-2008, 11:23 PM
So you jump ship to go be a fan of the Mavericks for 7 years, then have the gall to come back here and talk shit to tried and true Spurs fans, and then start name calling and insulting? Screw you 10 ways to hell Mouse! We don't need a man that lives in his mamas basement to come and talk down to us. Your a LOSER!

mouse
03-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Wow pickle girl in the house? Nice to see you open a jar of Vlassic smack on his young down under tender ass. But I am already getting PMs about his nervous condition and I had no idea he is Bi-Polar so I take back what i said and i hope you don't take any legal action.

But you can still get busy tossing! :tu

mouse
03-20-2008, 11:31 PM
So you jump ship to go be a fan of the Mavericks for 7 years,

Pssssst there was no ship! go rent Titanic and get back to me.

then have the gall to come back here and talk shit to tried and true Spurs fans, and then start name calling and insulting?

Link to the name calling and insulting? Your Aussie Girlfriend EnouffNreadyOzStyle drew first blood so save your Rush Limbaugh speech for him.

Screw you 10 ways to hell Mouse!

hey mother Teresa didn't you just lecture me on insults? :lmao

We don't need a man that lives in his mamas basement

What double wide trailer you seen with a basement? Are you high?

to come and talk down to us.

I have to talk down your beneath me.

Your a LOSER!

Not anymore I am a Spurs fan I am a winner! :toast

marini martini
03-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Wow pickle girl in the house? Nice to see you open a jar of Vlassic smack on his young down under tender ass. But I am already getting PMs about his nervous condition and I had no idea he is Bi-Polar so I take back what i said and i hope you don't take any legal action.

But you can still get busy tossing! :tu

:lmao :lmao :lmao

O.K. Now i can go to bed lmaf

Abraham Quintanilla
03-20-2008, 11:39 PM
This is some funny ass shit thank you DizzG and SR for banning me I may never had seen this! :lol

half a man
03-20-2008, 11:42 PM
I guess I will go first, ok what do I need to do to toss your salad?

mouse
03-20-2008, 11:45 PM
I guess I will go first, ok what do I need to do to toss your salad?

Wow your only half a man and yet your twice the man most of these ST posters are? Don't worry brah your off the hook, besides I don't want a half ass job!

But I will think twice next time I give you asshats anymore of mouse's mo-jo.

remingtonbo2001
03-21-2008, 12:10 AM
I guess mouse has decided to give Pop the boot off the bandwagon. He complains about the Spurs the most. He makes Sequ look like Ghandi.

Just because you complain about a team doesn't mean you don't love them.
Now, what I believe Mouse described was an Unabashed Homer. As many know, we recently lost Spurs Dynasty, as was pinked. Mouse is simply filling in until Spurs Dynasty gets outta ST Rehab.

How conveinent of Mouse to pop up now that Spurs Dynasty (aka Jeff Drums) has been pinked.

It makes you wonder...It makes you wonder

Tree hugger
03-21-2008, 12:27 AM
You all know better than to hurt Ruff's feelings! :(

vander
03-21-2008, 12:32 AM

what are you talking about? a REAL fan will always find something to complain about :blah

Smackie Chan
03-21-2008, 12:40 AM
I guess mouse has decided to give Pop the boot off the bandwagon. He complains about the Spurs the most. He makes Sequ look like Ghandi.

Psssst! McFly! Pop is not a fan and he doesn't post @ ST so find another comeback!

Just because you complain about a team doesn't mean you don't love them.

That kind of whining love you show 24/7 the spurs can do without right now so save it for the Al Gore, and the global warming gang when they come to town no real fan has time to hear your bitching save it for Dr. Phil

Now, what I believe Mouse described was an Unabashed Homer. As many know, we recently lost Spurs Dynasty, as was pinked. Mouse is simply filling in until Spurs Dynasty gets outta ST Rehab.

You might have a point I have no info on this shit.

How conveinent of Mouse to pop up now that Spurs Dynasty (aka Jeff Drums) has been pinked.

It makes you wonder...It makes you wonder

Take off the tin foil cap and pull out the 9/11 DVD from your player. this is not Bush's fault.

People here have eyes we see who gives up every day.
And you justifying your complaining is just a way for you to not have to admit you was wrong and say you had no faith. But that may take class on your part, something many here don't have. You should get on your knees and toss his salad! and maybe he will save you a seat on the 2008 NBA Championship wagon!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Misc/spurs-red.gif

polandprzem
03-21-2008, 01:03 AM
I bet mouse is calling a salad that green something what is growing on his a$$

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-21-2008, 04:22 AM
you don't need to explain to someone(especialy Mouse trolling with you) how a good fan you are on the WWW. Seriously

Yeah, sometimes I have this bad habit where I feed the trolls.

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 04:08 PM
did i read right in another thread that mouse considers himself a comedian? yeah he's a fuckin joke that gets no laughs.

who the hell has the time to create a billion handles here and post under each of them with the same lame ass way of going about it? let's call out spurs fans world wide yet here you are jumping ship back and forth(regardless of whether you really have you said you have). i don't care if you're the biggest spurs fan around, you're actions here don't support that fact. i def would never claim to be some pussy ass mav fan nor some other teams fan because the spurs have always been my team and that's what a true fan is 100% loyal to their team regardless of their ups and downs.

then again who the fuck wears tye-die and can be considered not mental? i guess i understand now....

wildbill2u
03-21-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm getting old and behind the times with slang I guess, but what in the world does "toss my salad" mean?

DarrinS
03-21-2008, 04:20 PM
These guys say hi

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1067708082591_2003/11/03/240wiggles.jpg

Tree hugger
03-21-2008, 04:38 PM
did i read right in another thread that mouse considers himself a comedian? yeah he's a fuckin joke that gets no laughs.

who the hell has the time to create a billion handles here and post under each of them with the same lame ass way of going about it? let's call out spurs fans world wide yet here you are jumping ship back and forth(regardless of whether you really have you said you have). i don't care if you're the biggest spurs fan around, you're actions here don't support that fact. i def would never claim to be some pussy ass mav fan nor some other teams fan because the spurs have always been my team and that's what a true fan is 100% loyal to their team regardless of their ups and downs.

then again who the fuck wears tye-die and can be considered not mental? i guess i understand now....

You sound like you could use a hug!

YoMamaIsCallin
03-21-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm getting old and behind the times with slang I guess, but what in the world does "toss my salad" mean?

it's pretty gross but you asked, click if you wish, don't click if you don't

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toss+salad

Mavs08
03-21-2008, 04:48 PM

If your so clueless about mouse?

(A) your new as a Spurs fan

(B) your from SR and we know about the age group there.

Either way your Lame and it shows.

Big Worm
03-21-2008, 04:53 PM
koriwhat always has something to say to mouse probably one of those online stalkers.

These guys are so obvious. it's always the same haters. A poster from SR or an employee from the ticket. Or maybe this kid is just new to sports, in either case I am glad mouse doesn't waste time waxing her young ass.
Her posts are nonproductive and boring.

Dude
03-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, sometimes I have this bad habit where I feed the trolls.

Translation: My Aussie ass had to many Fosters and I tried to run smack on mouse. :lmao

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 05:19 PM
koriwhat always has something to say to mouse probably one of those online stalkers.

These guys are so obvious. it's always the same haters. A poster from SR or an employee from the ticket. Or maybe this kid is just new to sports, in either case I am glad mouse doesn't waste time waxing her young ass.
Her posts are nonproductive and boring.

no no and no... dipshit.

i'm not a hater(maybe a little here and there) but reality is you say it over and over again and sooner or later you are what you believe. i don't know much about this mouse guy except that:

a) he is a spurs fan yet gets his kicks by saying the contrary.
b) he is a bandwagon fan like many out there which is fine and dandy just don't go trying to call the real fans out.
c) he roams ST under numerous handles.
d) he tries to stir shit up around here which i'm not so against. i do the same sometimes. it happens.
e) his jokes are just about as lame as mine.

SR member; no, new to sports; no again, employee at the ticket; wrong once more, female; nope, and as for my posts being nonproductive, well i'd have to say some of what i type here is pretty productive but then there's always the little shit that isn't.

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 05:24 PM
If your so clueless about mouse?

(A) your new as a Spurs fan

(B) your from SR and we know about the age group there.

Either way your Lame and it shows.

a mav fan trying to call me out? ha.

a) no
b) no and age group? shit son... you're a mav fan so the age group is 15-17 egotistical brats or 32-41 egotistical assholes with collar shirts, ties, and dirk jerseys on showing how foolish they are. i'm 26 if you really wanted to know and don't try to act like i don't know my shit because if anything you probably just got into the game little brat.

Dude
03-21-2008, 05:25 PM
I take it back your from mavTalk. :lmao

duncan228
03-21-2008, 05:25 PM
:lmao :lmao

Pick of Destiny
03-21-2008, 05:29 PM
don't know much about this mouse guy except that:

a) he is a spurs fan yet gets his kicks by saying the contrary.
b) he is a bandwagon fan like many out there which is fine and dandy just don't go trying to call the real fans out.
c) he roams ST under numerous handles.
d) he tries to stir shit up around here which i'm not so against. i do the same sometimes. it happens.
e) his jokes are just about as lame as mine.

I have to disagree, you seem to know quit a bit so your either mouse's #1 stalker or you work for homeland security!

Should mouse close his blinds in his double wide?

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 05:31 PM
I have to disagree, you seem to know quit a bit so your either mouse's #1 stalker or you work for homeland security!

Should mouse close his blinds in his double wide?

yep i hold the love knife so watch out!

i wish i worked for homeland security cause it would sure beat the money i get working as a office clerk... damn i need a new job.

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 05:35 PM
:lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao

johngateswhiteley
03-21-2008, 05:35 PM
I called it!
now you have to give me props,kiss my ass. or toss my Salad!

you're illogical...but i think you know that, which is why you're sometimes funny.

mouse
03-21-2008, 05:36 PM
SR member; no, new to sports; no again, employee at the ticket; wrong once more, female; nope, and as for my posts being nonproductive, well i'd have to say some of what i type here is pretty productive but then there's always the little shit that isn't.

Ok we know who your not why not tell us who you are?

Are you the guy I did not let on 410 during heavy traffic and you shot me the bird saying I will hunt you down?

or are you the brother of one of the many girls at the trailer park I promised a 40 oz if they give me head and I ended up buying them a 12 oz and instead?

or are you just a bored kinko's employee and your trying to make a name for yourself?

Either way try and find some fresh material "dip shit" is so 1992 come on brah raise the smack bar!

Tonto
03-21-2008, 05:39 PM
yep i hold the love knife so watch out!

i wish i worked for homeland security cause it would sure beat the money i get working as a office clerk... damn i need a new job.

pale face need peace pipe asap

sa_kid20
03-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Then where was you and your tree hugging Aussie friend during the Spurs pep rally?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89992&page=1&pp=26
I don't live on Spurstalk like some of you and I've had season tickets since the SBC/AT&T Center was open and before that I would go to games at the Dome all the time. Don't question my fan-hood because i didn't post in a some thread.

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Are you the guy I did not let on 410 during heavy traffic and you shot me the bird saying I will hunt you down?
i might've shot you the bird but i def wouldn't say i'd hunt you down... i hate driving.

are you the brother of one of the many girls at the trailer park I promised a 40 oz if they give me head and I ended up buying them a 12 oz and instead?
no sisters. sorry. oh and no trailer parks either. 40 oz? only mickey's.

are you just a bored kinko's employee and your trying to make a name for yourself?
kinkos ha. i'm more a officemax imprint person.

Either way try and find some fresh material "dip shit" is so 1992 come on brah raise the smack bar!
really dipshit is '92? wow i would've never guessed. maybe i can get some pointers on slang from some 40+ yr old who uses brah. you're so hip mouse can you teach me to be hip too? ah please... i guess i better start busting out my tye-die shirts and girly headbands, floral shirts, and diet cokes. i wanna be cool too.

ps: did i meet you at the one and only gtg i went to at kori's? i would think i would atleast remember you being there because of the getup but i can't. oh well.

Heat Miser
03-21-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't live on Spurstalk like some of you and I've had season tickets since the SBC/AT&T Center was open and before that I would go to games at the Dome all the time. Don't question my fan-hood because i didn't post in a some thread.

Translation: I let ST down.

Emanuel Steward
03-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Koriwhat has a knock out punch I don't think mouse can defend...............

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/img/commentators_columnists/482x246/emanuel_steward_482x246.jpg

koriwhat
03-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Koriwhat has a knock out punch I don't think mouse can defend...............

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/img/commentators_columnists/482x246/emanuel_steward_482x246.jpg

ha. now wouldn't that be something if steward was a spurs fan.

JIM LAMPLEY
03-21-2008, 06:32 PM
This koriwhat seems to have mouse on the ropes!

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/img/commentators_columnists/482x246/jim_lampley_482x246.jpg

JustSpurs
03-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Either way try and find some fresh material "dip shit" is so 1992 come on brah raise the smack bar![/QUOTE]

Dipshit Smack! Rack the Mouse!

ESPN topic starter
03-21-2008, 06:47 PM
The folks on ESPN the zone 1250 are talking about this topic right now!

duncan228
03-21-2008, 07:40 PM
:lmao

I've lost count mouse!

:lmao

wildbill2u
03-22-2008, 12:41 AM
it's pretty gross but you asked, click if you wish, don't click if you don't

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toss+salad
Back in the day, we used to call it 'rimming' which was more descriptive and only needed one word.

koriwhat
03-22-2008, 02:06 AM
The folks on ESPN the zone 1250 are talking about this topic right now!

awesome. can i download a copy of the show?

Chris Perez
03-22-2008, 03:04 AM
For some reason the show no has live feed,no emails, no IMs, no text msg ,and no forums to post at.

dAiAvmlk-g8