PDA

View Full Version : Stackhouse Playing Too Much

mavsfan1000
03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't know what our record is but I'm sure it is much worse when Stackhouse gets 25 or more minutes. He is not a good fit for this team. He shoots a low percentage, doesn't rebound, doesn't defend well, and dribbles too much. I think it is time to give Wright a chance. A guy that can actually get to the rim unlike over the hill Stackhouse. We got too many jumpshooters in the lineup anyways that don't shoot a high enough percentage.

mavsfan1000
03-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Are you sure your not talking about Michael Finley?
Yeah they both are pretty worthless at this time of their career. lol Stackhouse started the game well but got worse as the game went on. Avery just keeps overplaying him and not trusting the bench. In particular Lue and Wright not even getting a look though he showed the most promise.

sribb43
03-20-2008, 10:38 PM
until avery is gone stack will always see the floor too much, especially in key defensive situations that allow him to get torched by the like of Ray Allen and Kobe. as much as i hate george, or maybe throw Wright in their for a key defensive stop. instead he roles out stack one of the slowst and worst perimeter defenders in the leauge

monosylab1k
03-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Stackhouse's fuckup at the end of the game is very symbolic of the entire team.

He had a wide open corner 3, perfect pass right into his hands, but instead of securing the pass and then shooting, he loses focus, drops the ball, has to pick it up, and by then his defender is on top of him. If Stack hits that 3, Mavs go up by 4 and the game is almost over.

That's how this entire team has been. They get right on the brink of breaking out but lose focus at all the wrong times.