PDA

View Full Version : Suns Will Win Title This Year

SHAQOWNSDUNCAN
03-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Oh Man Its Going To Be So Nice To Finally Win The Title As A Suns Fan Shaq Owns Duncan 1 On 1 That Will Nash Barbosa Girieck Bell Open For 3's All Day And We Will Hot 80 Percent Of Them Also Amare Will Be Able To Work It On The Inside For A 40 Pt Game Avg When We You Play You Man Its Going To Be Sweet To Finally Get That Championship Ring Sorry Spurs Fan But Your To Old To Lazy To Win It This Year We Have Shaq

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-21-2008, 10:15 PM
:sleep

cherylsteele
03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
dO yOU hAVE tO cAPITALIZE eVERY wORD?

bdictjames
03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Funny you have Spurs as your team..

Mister Sinister
03-21-2008, 10:25 PM
-Sigh- DVD Rewinder....

TDMVPDPOY
03-21-2008, 10:27 PM
you fail as a troll

SHAQOWNSDUNCAN
03-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Trust Me Whatever Happens In The Playoffs This Year I Wont Be Scared To Come Back If The Suns Lose But They Wont Because Duncan Is Past His Prime And Shaq Is Just Entering His Prime Thanks To Nash So Their

Mister Sinister
03-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Trust Me Whatever Happens In The Playoffs This Year I Wont Be Scared To Come Back If The Suns Lose But They Wont Because Duncan Is Past His Prime And Shaq Is Just Entering His Prime Thanks To Nash So Their

Chris
03-21-2008, 10:31 PM
:dont

cherylsteele
03-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Shaq Is Just Entering His Prime
:lol That is such a stupid statement it is funny....in a sad sorta way,

SHAQOWNSDUNCAN
03-21-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm Not A Troll Jesus Christ I Just Came Here To Make Polite Conversation And You Guys Jump All Over Me Look Everyone Knwos The Suns Will Win The Title This Year And Anyone Who Disagrees Is A Idiot

SHAQOWNSDUNCAN
03-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Cheryl Shaq Is 20 Pounds Lighter He Can Keep Up With The Suns Offense We Haven't Lost A Step How Is That For A Smart Comment Uh Uh

cherylsteele
03-21-2008, 10:38 PM
He sure as hell ain't in his prime.
20 lbs off a hippo makes little difference.

SHAQOWNSDUNCAN
03-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Your Just Jelous Guy If You Even Cared To Watch The Suns And Understand Basketball You Would Know That Shaq Is Helping Us

Guajalote
03-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Oh Man Its Going To Be So Nice To Finally Win The Title As A Suns Fan Shaq Owns Duncan 1 On 1 That Will Nash Barbosa Girieck Bell Open For 3's All Day And We Will Hot 80 Percent Of Them Also Amare Will Be Able To Work It On The Inside For A 40 Pt Game Avg When We You Play You Man Its Going To Be Sweet To Finally Get That Championship Ring Sorry Spurs Fan But Your To Old To Lazy To Win It This Year We Have Shaq

Punctuation is a good thing.

Shaq's gonna get up and down the court, huh? Who's going to pull the cart?
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/trailer.jpg

cherylsteele
03-21-2008, 10:49 PM
I never said he wasn't helping the Suns.....I said you are wrong for saying he is in his prime.

lonestr
03-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Dude, you sure sound like mouse. Anyhow, could you be anymore adolescent with your Shaq is this, and Shaq is that rant. The Suns haven't proven anything in their entire franchise existence. Shaq can't handle the rigors of the post season, and the rest of the team doesn't have what it takes mentally. So get back on that little yellow bus and try to get past "Q" while reciting the alphabets.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-21-2008, 11:15 PM
SHAQ AND SUNS FAN ARE RETARD :sleep

jay014
03-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Shaq entering his prime :lol.http://internetmarketingservices.info/ta/arizona_retirement_tile.gif

Vinnie_Johnson
03-21-2008, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=jay014]Shaq entering his prime :lol.http://internetmarketingservices.info/ta/arizona_retirement_tile.gif[/IMG

[IMG]http://blogs.menupages.com/southflorida/krispykreme.jpg

Oh lookie here his favorite restaurant is up the street. :toast

midgetonadonkey
03-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Dude, you sure sound like mouse. Anyhow, could you be anymore adolescent with your Shaq is this, and Shaq is that rant. The Suns haven't proven anything in their entire franchise existence. Shaq can't handle the rigors of the post season, and the rest of the team doesn't have what it takes mentally. So get back on that little yellow bus and try to get past "Q" while reciting the alphabets.
Mouse is a far more clever troll.

robbie380
03-22-2008, 12:34 AM
jesus...the suns win 5 in a row against crap teams and they suddenly think they are great. the craptastic suns should consider themselves lucky that they get to play the rockets on the 2nd game of back to back after we played the warriors. if you guys don't win then you have major problems.

JMarkJohns
03-22-2008, 02:08 AM
[QUOTE=jay014]Shaq entering his prime :lol.http://internetmarketingservices.info/ta/arizona_retirement_tile.gif[/IMG

Not so fat, err... fast...

Doughnut chain shuts down all 8 Valley locations

Erica Sagon
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 12, 2006 12:00 AM

Got a craving for a Krispy Kreme this morning? You'll have to drive about 250 miles to get one.

All eight Krispy Kreme Doughnuts stores in Arizona were unexpectedly closed Friday, and they won't be delivering the company's sweet treats to the convenience stores and supermarkets that typically sell them.

It's unclear when, or if, the stores will reopen because the company that franchises the stores filed for bankruptcy Wednesday. advertisement

In the meantime, the closest Krispy Kreme to the Valley is in Las Vegas.

I believe they are still closed. It really sucked at first. Even if you only purchased the shipped out donuts, there's still no donut like a Krispy Kreme.

JMarkJohns
03-22-2008, 02:14 AM
That said, this thread is lame. I could have killed myself when the Suns were struggling, but the fact that all the homer Suns trolls were gone made Spurstalk warm and beckoning. The Suns winning is a two-edged sword: The wins are great, the homer trolls reappearing, not so much...

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Krispy Kreme closes its stores

Not so fat, err... fast...

I believe they are still closed. It really sucked at first. Even if you only purchased the shipped out donuts, there's still no donut like a Krispy Kreme.

But that's Big Diesel's fuel

JMarkJohns
03-22-2008, 02:15 AM
But that's Big Diesel's fuel

He probably has a rookie make a Krispy Kreme run for him every so often.

tlongII
03-22-2008, 02:26 AM
The dude's grammar is terrible...but he's right. The Suns will win the title this year.

Findog
03-22-2008, 02:33 AM
The dude's grammar is terrible...but he's right. The Suns will win the title this year.

If the Celtics continue to play at the level they are right now, nobody is beating them.

tlongII
03-22-2008, 02:37 AM
If the Celtics continue to play at the level they are right now, nobody is beating them.

The Celtics can't beat the Suns now. Shaq owns KG.

mojorizen7
03-22-2008, 02:53 AM

You're a fucking embarrasment.

Findog
03-22-2008, 02:54 AM
The Celtics can't beat the Suns now. Shaq owns KG.

It won't matter because KG will be guarding Amare and Perkins will guard Shaq for the 25 mpg he plays. Everywhere else the Celtics have the edge. The Celtics are a great defensive team, the Suns are far from it.

mojorizen7
03-22-2008, 02:56 AM
The SUNS have as good a chance as anybody to win it all this year.
I couldn't have said that 2 months ago. In fact....i knew we weren't going to win anything continuing to play smallball and getting outrebounded by 10 per game.

Findog
03-22-2008, 02:59 AM
The SUNS have as good a chance as anybody to win it all this year.
I couldn't have said that 2 months ago. In fact....i knew we weren't going to win anything continuing to play smallball and getting outrebounded by 10 per game.

I actually like their chances to come out of the west now, but I dont see them beating boston or detroit.

mojorizen7
03-22-2008, 03:12 AM
I actually like their chances to come out of the west now, but I dont see them beating boston or detroit.
I could see us beating Boston but the Pistons would probably take us out in 5 games. The SUNS have no answer for Sheed and Billups.

SpursDynasty
03-22-2008, 03:34 AM
Duncan ended Shaq's Lakers championship run.

Xylus
03-22-2008, 04:38 AM
I think we can take Boston in a 7-game series, but I want no part of the Detroit Pistons. They scare the shit out of me. Like Mojo said, we have absolutely no defensive answer for Billups and Sheed. They'll rape us for 40 min a piece.

Allanon
03-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Suns would have to get past the New Orleans Hornets first before you can even talk about Finals.

eisfeld
03-22-2008, 07:12 AM
I'm Not A Troll Jesus Christ I Just Came Here To Make Polite Conversation And You Guys Jump All Over Me Look Everyone Knwos The Suns Will Win The Title This Year And Anyone Who Disagrees Is A Idiot

How do I know I am a Troll (For Dummies Edition):

1. My username contains -looms, Dynasty or praises one player over another
2. I am not able to use punctuation and/or capitalization correctly.
3. I am stating I am not a troll.
4. I am using sentences like: "Everyone knows..."
5. I am stating that a player whose average dropped in every category is just entering his prime.
6. I believe grammar is something to eat.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

mojorizen7
03-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Leandro Barbosa has been playing like shit lately while Doris Diaw has been showing some nuts at times. Gears-of-Waricek has come in & been aggressive offensively to at least force D'Antoni to go 8 deep. Diaw and Barbs' production off the bench will be key in the playoffs when the SUNS will routinely face deeper teams.

ancestron
03-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey! Its the CAPS troll!

JMarkJohns
03-22-2008, 10:33 AM
The only part of Garnett defending Amare that scares me is Amare attempting to do too much because he can at the expense of the team. Garnett has never been able to defend Amare. I think Amare's first two career highs (then surpassed vs. Portland) came against Garnett. Even this year, the Celtics lone loss during their recent stretch, Amare torched Garnett for 37 points, 15 rebounds and chipped in 3 blocks.

However, in situations where he can, Amare tends to dominate the game to the detriment of good shots and teamwork. He's been better, but Garnett is his personal challenge and he always wants to have a monster game, which can hurt the Suns at times.

However, like Xylus, in a seven game series, I like the Suns chances.

LakeShow
03-22-2008, 10:44 AM
The suns biggest problem will be at the guard spot on defense. Nash and Barbosa do not deny penetration, which will always put shaq in foul trouble, thus limit his time and requiring that Amare play center without Marion, which will be a death sentence for the Suns!

The Nba Is Rigged
03-22-2008, 10:49 AM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/stupid.jpg

manufor3
03-22-2008, 11:31 AM
hey there's this new invention called the period. I think u should try it.

JMarkJohns
03-22-2008, 11:32 AM
The simply amazing thing is he took all that time to capitalize each word's first letter, but never took the split second to add a period.

manufor3
03-22-2008, 11:35 AM
god, it hurts to read your posts, and you have the spurs as your team

The Nba Is Rigged
03-22-2008, 01:57 PM
How do I know I am a Troll (For Dummies Edition):

1. My username contains -looms, Dynasty or praises one player over another
2. I am not able to use punctuation and/or capitalization correctly.
3. I am stating I am not a troll.
4. I am using sentences like: "Everyone knows..."
5. I am stating that a player whose average dropped in every category is just entering his prime.
6. I believe grammar is something to eat.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

Good stuff lol

JackArse
03-22-2008, 02:14 PM

hey man, that's not funny. they closed all the krispy kremes here. =(

that makes me sad.

manufor3
03-22-2008, 03:40 PM
this message is hidden because SHAQOWNSDUNCAN is on your ignore list

ah sweet silence.

Jeremy
03-22-2008, 04:38 PM

You're forgetting that we dominated the Celtics in our only matchup so far this season, and that was only Shaq's 2nd game with the Suns.

ChumpDumper
03-22-2008, 04:53 PM
It's IP ban time.

Findog
03-22-2008, 05:01 PM
You're forgetting that we dominated the Celtics in our only matchup so far this season, and that was only Shaq's 2nd game with the Suns.

When you won by 7 points and Pierce/Allen shot 3-23 from the floor? That is "domination"?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Suns fans, how do you feel about your chances against the Spurs in a 7 game series?

and no, that wasn't a loaded question, I'm actually curious.

Findog
03-22-2008, 05:44 PM
I also believe there will be a fatigue factor for whomever comes out of the West. Even if you get the top seed, you have to play three really good teams. It might take 20 games to come out of the West. Assuming Boston beats Detroit, and I think they will with the addition of Sam, the Celtics might only need 16 games max to come out of the East.

majinkoola
03-22-2008, 05:46 PM
The only team I'd give a big advantage to against the Suns in a 7 game series is the Pistons. I think a matchup with the Spurs, Lakers, Hornets, Jazz, or Celtics could go either way. Any other team I think the Suns would beat fairly easily.

If every team is at full strength in the West, I could see a whole lot of different things take place. More than any other season the matchups are going to be really important.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Suns fans, how do you feel about your chances against the Spurs in a 7 game series?

In my opinion the suns can beat the Spurs now, did you see the last meeting between you guys, when Amare and Shaq were continually pounding on Duncan and weren't being called for fouls?! It pissed me off because all I wanted to see was a fair game. If they are going to call the games like that everytime there is no way the spurs can beat the suns

majinkoola
03-22-2008, 05:56 PM
In my opinion the suns can beat the Spurs now, did you see the last meeting between you guys, when Amare and Shaq were continually pounding on Duncan and weren't being called for fouls?! It pissed me off because all I wanted to see was a fair game. If they are going to call the games like that everytime there is no way the spurs can beat the suns

Are you serious? You're actually going to bring that up? Duncan goes over the back continually on the offensive end to get boards, and on the defensive end he can do pretty much anything without getting called. And I don't even have to bring up Bowen. The Spurs are the last team that can cry about fouls.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-22-2008, 06:14 PM
wait, Bowen fouls?

manufor3
03-22-2008, 06:24 PM
Are you serious? You're actually going to bring that up? Duncan goes over the back continually on the offensive end to get boards, and on the defensive end he can do pretty much anything without getting called. And I don't even have to bring up Bowen. The Spurs are the last team that can cry about fouls.

dont mean a thing if you dont got the ring

majinkoola
03-22-2008, 06:31 PM
dont mean a thing if you dont got the ring

Hey show me a picture of yours, would ya?

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-22-2008, 06:41 PM
It's IP ban time.
:tu

Findog
03-22-2008, 06:43 PM
I think we can take Boston in a 7-game series, but I want no part of the Detroit Pistons. They scare the shit out of me. Like Mojo said, we have absolutely no defensive answer for Billups and Sheed. They'll rape us for 40 min a piece.

I don't think you guys have much defensive answers for the Celtics either. Raja can't guard Pierce and Allen at the same time.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-22-2008, 06:49 PM
The point is, we don't know who can take the Celtics in a series.

JMarkJohns
03-22-2008, 07:01 PM

I feel about as good as I did last year. However, I know pops is waiting to deploy something to exploit a mismatch on Shaq. He's just smart enough not to tip his hand before it really matters. I'd say it's a coinflip. I like the size, rebounding and halfcourt offense that Shaq can bring. I like it a lot more since the playoffs are spread so far apart. However, I know Pops has an ace up his sleeve.

Gino
03-22-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't think you guys have much defensive answers for the Celtics either. Raja can't guard Pierce and Allen at the same time.

Phoenix is actually the only team I wouldn't want to go up against, but maybe I just got the debacle of the last time the Celtics played them stuck in my head.

The Pistons match up much better against Phoenix than the Celtics do. They have McDyess at center who can exploit Shaq/Nash on the pic n' roll all day.

In fact, I think the Lakers would do better against Phoenix without Bynum. They match up better against Phoenix with Gasol at the 5.

The Nba Is Rigged
03-22-2008, 07:24 PM

Yes Im going to bring that up, I know that Duncan goes over the back sometimes because I've seen it before, and Bowen also does some dirty shit. But its up to the refs to call a fair game. If tim is going over the back he should be called for it and if shaq and amare are pounding on tim all game long it should be called, that's the only way the game can be fair. But it probably won't be reffed fairly that is why I think the suns will win. The Nba is Rigged.

Gino
03-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Yes Im going to bring that up, I know that Duncan goes over the back sometimes because I've seen it before, and Bowen also does some dirty shit. But its up to the refs to call a fair game. If tim is going over the back he should be called for it and if shaq and amare are pounding on tim all game long it should be called, that's the only way the game can be fair. But it probably won't be reffed fairly that is why I think the suns will win. The Nba is Rigged.

What a brilliant post....my jaw dropped when I saw how you managed to fit your screen name in. :lol

The Nba Is Rigged
03-22-2008, 07:36 PM
What a brilliant post....my jaw dropped when I saw how you managed to fit your screen name in. :lol

:lol, no but seriously most of these games are destroyed by foolish refs which pisses me the hell off

mojorizen7
03-22-2008, 07:49 PM
The teams in the West that i don't want to see are the Lakers because Kobe is capable of anything, the Warriors because(like the SUNS used to play) they can run you out of the gym IF their shots are falling,the Spurs because well....they seem to have the officiating tucked firmly into their back pocket. Also because it's hard to eliminate a champion.
Other than those teams, the Pistons are the only team i wouldn't want to face in a seven game series.

Findog
03-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Phoenix is actually the only team I wouldn't want to go up against, but maybe I just got the debacle of the last time the Celtics played them stuck in my head.

The Pistons match up much better against Phoenix than the Celtics do. They have McDyess at center who can exploit Shaq/Nash on the pic n' roll all day.

In fact, I think the Lakers would do better against Phoenix without Bynum. They match up better against Phoenix with Gasol at the 5.

I don't think Allen/Pierce shoot 3-23 again, but I agree Detroit is a worse matchup for Phoenix than Boston.

Findog
03-22-2008, 09:08 PM
The teams in the West that i don't want to see are the Lakers because Kobe is capable of anything, the Warriors because(like the SUNS used to play) they can run you out of the gym IF their shots are falling,the Spurs because well....they seem to have the officiating tucked firmly into their back pocket. Also because it's hard to eliminate a champion.
Other than those teams, the Pistons are the only team i wouldn't want to face in a seven game series.

If I'm Phoenix, I want no part of Utah, New Orleans or LA. Anybody else, including the Spurs, bring them on. Shaq definitely helps them with matching up against the San Antonio, the one team the Nash/Amare/Marion team was impotent against.

Shred
03-23-2008, 06:42 AM
This is a ridiculous thread. The Suns have no defense, no interior presence, no ability to play a half court. Amare Stoudemire is coming off of microfracture knee surgery. Grant Hill is old and always hurt. They will fold like a tortilla in the playoffs.

mojorizen7
03-23-2008, 08:11 AM
This is a ridiculous thread. The Suns have no defense, no interior presence, no ability to play a half court. Amare Stoudemire is coming off of microfracture knee surgery. Grant Hill is old and always hurt. They will fold like a tortilla in the playoffs.
Ignorant.
Is this post from last summer? :rolleyes

anakha
03-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Ignorant.
Is this post from last summer? :rolleyes

:lol at the blatant use of sarcasm by a fellow Suns fan completely going over your head.

mojorizen7
03-23-2008, 09:20 AM
Nice.

manufor3
04-21-2008, 06:38 PM

http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

how do you feel now? how do feel now sir?

Elraptor
04-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Other way around....

Spurs will win the title this year :D