PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

YODA
03-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Anyone know whats up with the NBA websites. its 124am Saterday and I went to check the results of spurs games(versus kings) and other games and all i find is results from thursdays games. Ive checked Foxports.com. espn.com. nba.com and the official website of spurs. What gives???? everything showing likes its Thursday night, Am i in the twilight zone or something? One site maybe, but all these sites a day behind? Somone bring Yoda to his senses. HELP!!!

YODA
03-22-2008, 01:33 AM
anyone???

Guajalote
03-22-2008, 01:34 AM
I just checked ESPN's website and it showed up just fine for me. Here's a link for you to try. Hopefully it'll help.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280321024

Your Padawan at your service, Master Yoda.

YODA
03-22-2008, 01:37 AM
I just checked ESPN's website and it showed up just fine for me. Here's a link for you to try. Hopefully it'll help.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280321024

Your Padawan at your service, Master Yoda.

Thank you Padewan, I think Im in some time warp thingy. Worked fine from your link, but my favorites all showing Thur. Some wierd stuff going on the the Spurs zone. Use the Force will I

Guajalote
03-22-2008, 01:40 AM
No problem. Now maybe you could show me that "lifting the X-Wing" thing again sometime. :lol

Might be your IP too. When I was following the NCAA bracket yesterday, it seemed like it took forever to refresh between games. So, who knows. Could be a million things.

YODA
03-22-2008, 01:42 AM
ok,,help me out, i was able to go to that link, but it only showed the spurs scaramento game. thus, from that page I click todays scores and it ends up showing thursdays scores.....sigh. the dark side cloudeth everything.
Can someone post a link to todays scores? so wierd stuff goign on here

ChuckD
03-22-2008, 01:44 AM
You might have the site in your cache. Go back to the page and then hit refresh.

YODA
03-22-2008, 01:47 AM
You might have the site in your cache. Go back to the page and then hit refresh.
thanks, whats the deal though, it worked, but why are all site stuck like this?
and how can i fix this?

Guajalote
03-22-2008, 02:16 AM
Here's my advice. I used to be a tech leader at my school (the least blind leading the blind) and I used to say, "When in doubt, restart Windows."

From what your describing, it sounds pretty buggy. And when you get weird stuff like that happening, restarting Windows might just do the trick.

Brutalis
03-22-2008, 04:11 AM
dude you just need to clean out your cookies and cache