PDA

View Full Version : I Love Udoka And Thomas

superfedja
03-23-2008, 02:23 PM
The guys work hard as hell, they run back on defense, great intensity great work ethic

our team defense today was awesome, great acquisitions

go spurs go

BonnerDynasty
03-23-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm pretty disappointed Thomas did nothing when Stackhouse dragged Manu to the ground.

superfedja
03-23-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm pretty disappointed Thomas did nothing when Stackhouse dragged Manu to the ground.

lol wtf?

he's the only one who did anything, he's the one who pushed-off stackhouse got him off ginobili... bowen was being a pussy pointing ginobili instead of helping him

themvp
03-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Add J. Vaughn here!

greens
03-23-2008, 02:57 PM
lol wtf?

he's the only one who did anything, he's the one who pushed-off stackhouse got him off ginobili... bowen was being a pussy pointing ginobili instead of helping him

That's right.

Kurt Thomas did remove Stackhouse from Manu...he reacted right away. The thing is that it was not a good time for KT to get too emotional and end up overreacting and getting a T or something like that. I did like how he did protect Manu.

About this thread, I agree...What I like the most about both Udoka and KT is their confidence.

mVp
03-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Start Udoka over Finley! Make it happen Pop!

cnyc3
03-23-2008, 03:03 PM
lol bowen just kept pointing... seems like he was yelling look it aint me!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-23-2008, 03:05 PM

Thomas did the right thing - he pushed Stack off of Manu immediately and got between Stack and Manu. If shit would have escalated there's no doubt in my mind Thomas would have fucked someone up, but there was no need for it.

He handled it as he should have.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 03:11 PM
:lol @ spurfans wanting Spurs to get themselves ejected.

Fabbs
03-23-2008, 03:12 PM
^^ concur Thomas did exactly as he should have.
Now it's up to bitch Stooge Jackson.

SenorSpur
03-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Thomas did the right thing - he pushed Stack off of Manu immediately and got between Stack and Manu. If shit would have escalated there's no doubt in my mind Thomas would have fucked someone up, but there was no need for it.

He handled it as he should have.

Exactly! KT did the right thing by coming to Manu's rescue in an appropriate manner. Rest assured, this dude is your classic old school enforcer and he's all MAN. He is the one guy on this team who will restore order when necessary.

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-23-2008, 03:20 PM

but that would make sense though

SAGambler
03-23-2008, 03:21 PM

For more reasons than 1. As far as I am concerned, Finley can ride the pine the rest of the year.

Reason Spurs had so many problems in the 1st half is because it was 6 on 4. Finley was playing for Dallas.

CubanMustGo
03-23-2008, 03:25 PM
lol bowen just kept pointing... seems like he was yelling look it aint me!!

If Bowen had so much as TOUCHED Stackhouse, or looked like he was going to, he would have been T'd up and ejected so fast your head would have spun, not to mention getting suspended.

Stackhouse, OTOH, prolly won't get anything despite being the instigator. Bowen did what he should have done, nothing.

WalterBenitez
03-23-2008, 06:29 PM
I liked IME, KT and JVG, good game for them.

Agloco
03-23-2008, 06:35 PM
The guys work hard as hell, they run back on defense, great intensity great work ethic
our team defense today was awesome, great acquisitions

go spurs go

It's about godamm time.....

We need some production from some other players besides the big three.

hater
03-23-2008, 06:39 PM
add Vaughn to the title of this thread

urunobili
03-23-2008, 07:16 PM
they didn't help at all... they should have helped Stack gtf of the way a little harder and faster...

Buddy Holly
03-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Ime and Thomas have been great additions.

djohn14
03-23-2008, 07:50 PM
If Bowen had so much as TOUCHED Stackhouse, or looked like he was going to, he would have been T'd up and ejected so fast your head would have spun, not to mention getting suspended.

Stackhouse, OTOH, prolly won't get anything despite being the instigator. Bowen did what he should have done, nothing.
Haha so true, then some Mavs and Suns fans would be one here about how Bowen is a dirty player, and there would be an article about it on ESPN.