PDA

View Full Version : Manu Ginobili is one bad mofo

nkdlunch
03-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Anytime you make one of the dirties players in the league(Stackhouse) act like a fool and out of control, you know you a bad mofo.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-23-2008, 02:42 PM
I just love the way he never says anything bad about anyone either, even when they have been a punk to him.

"...we were both going for the rebound... and you saw what happened..."

:lmao

mrsmaalox
03-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Yep. I think he'll sleep better tonight! :lol

mattp2000
03-23-2008, 02:52 PM
yeah ginobili made a good box out on that play stackhouse was just being a punk

cheguevara
03-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I've never seen anyone get under Stackhouse's skin. Usually he is the one doing that.

My respect for Manu just tripled.

He is the baddest Argentine since Che Guevara

ALVAREZ6
03-23-2008, 03:23 PM
I loved seeing stackhouse get his panties tied in a bunch...him being ejected was great, that last play where Manu poked the ball out from behind frustrated the fuck out of him.

Well done.

LilMissSPURfect
03-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Manu Ginobili is one bad mofo

SAGambler
03-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Doesn't anyone review films? Don't they tell you not to piss off Manu? Every time someone tries to pull some shit on him, he just gets up and burns them. Will they never figure it out?

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I just hope stays like this in the playoffs

SenorSpur
03-23-2008, 03:37 PM
No matter what physical confrontation ensues, Manu just proceeds to do his "ass-kicking" of the opposition ON THE COURT. That's big pimpin' baby!

urunobili
03-23-2008, 03:38 PM
can someone youtube this plz?

himat
03-23-2008, 03:39 PM
That's what can get anyone even more frustrated. When someone hits you they want you to react. Ginobili not reacting probably pissed off Stackhouse even more because he wanted to lay Ginobili out.

hater
03-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Manu even had an evil smile after that play, with blood on his teeth!!!

He is hardcore!

Spurs Dynasty 21
03-23-2008, 03:53 PM

He is hardcore!

saw that, I knew the Mavs were done when I saw that

JamStone
03-23-2008, 04:14 PM
I love the way Manu plays. The guy's amazing. I didn't have a problem with the way Stack acted either. Someone on that Mavs team needs to show some toughness. Stack was out of line, but at this point of the season, it's tough on the court, gotta play tough, and gotta do anything to get an edge. The play was stupid, no doubt. But, when the adrenaline starts flowing, sometimes players do stupid shit. At least Stack was showing some toughness whereas most of the Mavs tucked tail and looked like little pussies out there.

nkdlunch
03-23-2008, 04:15 PM
yeah, that was a scary smile. Manu looked like a crazy lunatic.

when you kick somebody's ass and they get up all bloddy and give that smile... damn. it's just scary. it basically means to stop that guy you have to kill him

Manu just don't give a fuck

tmtcsc
03-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I've never seen anyone get under Stackhouse's skin.

Jeff Hornacek got punched by Stakhouse years ago.

JamStone
03-23-2008, 04:24 PM

And, if you recall, Stack was accused of choking a woman a couple years ago. Don't know if it really happened, but Stack on and off the court has a history of losing his cool in varying degrees.

nkdlunch
03-23-2008, 04:26 PM

did hornaceck get up with a crazy smile and then proceed to win the game for the Jazz? don't think so...

urunobili
03-23-2008, 04:27 PM

He is hardcore!
if you see his smile like that... you're doomed... :devil

MaNuMaNiAc
03-23-2008, 04:34 PM
http://switchpod.com/users/barduk/EdwardNorton-FightClub.jpg

nkdlunch
03-23-2008, 04:44 PM
http://www.safka-bareis.com/Hopkins_anthony_silenceofthelambs.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-23-2008, 04:52 PM

He is hardcore!
:tu
Someone seriously has to upload that pic.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 05:01 PM
manuuuuuuuu

i wish to attend the church of Manu

-Mars

spurschick
03-23-2008, 06:14 PM
manuuuuuuuu
i wish to attend the church of Manu
-Mars

http://www.spurschick.com/church.jpg

Kriz-Maxima
03-23-2008, 06:17 PM
http://www.spurschick.com/church.jpg

Damn i love that image.

Convertir a los no creyentes. I became a convert last year. I saw the light, praised be Manu.

WalterBenitez
03-23-2008, 06:18 PM
I am not sure, but I do believe Manu doubled Edward Norton at fight club movie. :reading

seacall
03-23-2008, 06:41 PM
that was a scary smile. Manu looked like a crazy lunatic.

when you kick somebody's ass and they get up all bloddy and give that smile... damn. it's just scary. it basically means to stop that guy you have to kill him

Manu just don't give a fuck[/QUOTE]

hahahahhah...hilarious thread man... just had to register... when Barkeley noticed him whom i loved to watch to... i wondered why...yeah...i knew him as pretty good player ...and then i really started looking and everything was validated right away...pretty soon i was the one saying Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnoooooooooooooooobili !!!!

love to watch him play ball...im still thinking about that game against Lebron in his house...those 46 points and that play when he had the open lane on a fast break for an easy lay up and he elected to stop at the three point line and bling-three more...thats BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD... i mean its like something out of a "white men cant jump", hollywood, not an nba hoops game...and Lebron just shaking his head like he could not believe... beyond exasperated...all this while the cavaliers had been leading the entire game...funking amazing...
thanks for the laughs guys...funking hilarious thread...

Agloco
03-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Anytime you make one of the dirties players in the league(Stackhouse) act like a fool and out of control, you know you a bad mofo.

Stackhouse = Fool

He's got shit-for-brains and it shows consistently on and off the court. He singlehandedly fucked up the original Kidd trade, now this. You can count on him for poor decision making in a pinch.

The hits just keep coming.

angel_luv
03-23-2008, 08:26 PM
I just love the way he never says anything bad about anyone either, even when they have been a punk to him.

"...we were both going for the rebound... and you saw what happened..."

:lmao

That was awesome.

Well said, Gino! :)

saw that, I knew the Mavs were done when I saw that

LOL.

I told my friends. Stack shouldn't have done that. Mavs are toast.

And they were.

smeagol
03-23-2008, 08:30 PM
Manu keeps finding ways to impress!

He is the baddest Argentine since Che Guevara

:rolleyes

ancestron
03-23-2008, 08:43 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/j_muse/fc_pic80.jpg

pjjrfan
03-23-2008, 09:15 PM
that was a scary smile. Manu looked like a crazy lunatic.

Manu just don't give a fuck

QUOTE]

On the basketball court I don't think he does. I think the key point in this game was when Manu ripped an offensive rebound out of Dirks hands in the 3rd qtr. and put it back for a layup. From that point on, the Mavs were done, and although they lost Dirk, I just don't see it making it a diffenrence if he had been there.

bigfundamental21
03-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Manu is such a fierce competitor that he doesn't let BS like that get to him. He just bounces off people and bounces off the floor and keeps going. And when crap like that happens, he just plays harder. You gotta love that about him. He knows he will be fouled hard when he goes to the basket, but he just keeps attacking. IT IS AWESOME!