http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzP30Q8PPvw

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-23-2008, 06:58 PM
BzP30Q8PPvw

:tu Thanks.

honestfool84
03-23-2008, 07:00 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7707/picture1bz1.png

i love how pissed cuban looks when he sulks.
:lol

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Did you see all the Spurs coaches forming a line in front of their bench.

Textbook.

D'Antoni and Iavaroni take note.

urunobili
03-23-2008, 07:02 PM
You Are Simply The Best~

Fillmoe
03-23-2008, 07:03 PM
ginobilis a bitch.... didnt miller shit on him a couple days ago....

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-23-2008, 07:03 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/Mr_Bottomtooth/manu.jpg

1Parker1
03-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Again I ask, how the heck was Avery Johnson allowed to come ALL THE WAY OVER to where the incident took place by the Spurs bench on the floor without getting ejected?! Doesn't that rule that the players can't leave the bench also apply to the coach?

1Parker1
03-23-2008, 07:05 PM

Ewww! Props to Manu though for definitely keeping his cool. I'm so sure if that had been any other player in the league they would have retaliated. Can you imagine what Kobe or Lebron would have done to Stackhouse if he tried that shit on him? :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
03-23-2008, 07:06 PM
ginobilis a bitch.... didnt miller shit on him a couple days ago....

stfu

what did gino do wrong?

What stack did was dirty

Amuseddaysleeper
03-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Ewww! Props to Manu though for definitely keeping his cool. I'm so sure if that had been any other player in the league they would have retaliated. Can you imagine what Kobe or Lebron would have done to Stackhouse if he tried that shit on him? :lol

or Ron Artest for that matter

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Again I ask, how the heck was Avery Johnson allowed to come ALL THE WAY OVER to where the incident took place by the Spurs bench on the floor without getting ejected?! Doesn't that rule that the players can't leave the bench also apply to the coach?Nope. Coaches are allowed to go out because they are thought to be able to calm the situation or possibly get comically tossed about.

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/02/72/60/image_60722.jpg

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:09 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7707/picture1bz1.png

i love how pissed cuban looks when he sulks.

I'd like to see what Peter Holt looks like if Duncan were to go out at this time of the year with a high ankle sprain.

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:10 PM
stfu

what did gino do wrong?

What stack did was dirty

Manu boxed him out with an elbow to the throat and Stack responded in kind. Tit for Tat.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:10 PM
I'd like to see what Peter Holt looks like if Duncan were to go out at this time of the year with a high ankle sprain.That kind of thing already happened years ago. Google it.

SpursFanFirst
03-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Nope. Coaches are allowed to go out because they are thought to be able to calm the situation or possibly get comically tossed about.

:lmao

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:11 PM
That kind of thing already happened years ago. Google it.

Well, I wouldn't begrudge him his right to look as if he swallowed a turd under those circumstances.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Well, I wouldn't begrudge him his right to look as if he swallowed a turd under those circumstances.He didn't look as funny as Cuban did after Stack and Avery got Ts.

duncan228
03-23-2008, 07:12 PM
I'd like to see what Peter Holt looks like if Duncan were to go out at this time of the year with a high ankle sprain.

March 20, 2005.
In Detroit, less than 2 minutes into the game.
Took Duncan out for 2 weeks.

He went down on the same ankle again in the Seattle series that season.

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:13 PM
He didn't look as funny as Cuban did after Stack and Avery got Ts.

Whatever. Enjoy the schadenfreude, it's a Spurs board.

hater
03-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Manu boxed him out with an elbow to the throat and Stack responded in kind. Tit for Tat.

you are full of shit mofo. there was no elbow to the throat. watch that shit again before making up bullshit

RashoFan
03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
For a moment there, I thought Manu was missing a couple of teeth. Guess it was just a bleeding lip. KT (if given the chance) probably would have f'd up Stackhouse... :ihit

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Whatever. Enjoy the schadenfreude, it's a Spurs board.I'm enjoying your whining more than anything.

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:19 PM
you are full of shit mofo. there was no elbow to the throat. watch that shit again before making up bullshit

Yeah, there was no "elbow to the throat." Stackhouse just decided to use Manu's face as a trampoline for no reason at all.

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm enjoying your whining more than anything.

I'm just sticking up for my team, same as you. The whining initiated on the silver and black side.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm just sticking up for my team, same as you. The whining initiated on the silver and black side.So you decide to meet it with more and worse whining?

Smart.

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:24 PM
So you decide to meet it with more and worse whining?

Smart.

I'm just bringing a bit of reality to the circle jerk here. But hey, this is a Spurs board, it's unrealistic to expect anything other than biased Dallas hate, which is as it should be, so I'll leave you to it.

hater
03-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Dallas after today, just went back to the old ways, which is being Spurs bitch. good luck making the playoffs.

urunobili
I'm just sticking up for my team, same as you. The whining initiated on the silver and black side.
so wtf are you doing on the enemy's board? cheering for them? go to Dirk's website and leave a positive thought there if you want to feel cjheerful and proactive... if you're here.. don't mind getting owned... u get the message?

cash459
that was a dirty play by stackhouse, no question!! He got boxed out by a smaller, better player, he felt the game slipping away & let his emotions get the best of him. He obviously doesnt think before he does things. Kinda like how he almost blew the kidd trade for them. :lol

He derseves a suspension, no question! even the commentators said it was a dirty play & the Spurs never get love from national broadcasters!

stackhouse=chump!

hater
yeah, go back to mavs forum you stupid cunt

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Stack was stupid. There was a fair chance he could have gotten a loose ball foul called on Manu. Instead he gives another two points to Manu and makes it a 7 point game.

Stupid.

Findog
03-23-2008, 07:28 PM
yeah, go back to mavs forum you stupid cunt

Great, hard-hitting take. I'll let you get to work on your "Suspend Stackhouse" petition.

Cherry

:fight :lol

hitmanyr2k
Yeah, there was no "elbow to the throat." Stackhouse just decided to use Manu's face as a trampoline for no reason at all.

There was no elbow to the throat. It's called getting a body on someone to box him out...nothing more. If Stackhouse can't take a little contact then he should keep his punk ass out of the paint and stay on the perimeter :lol

Buddy Holly

Funny how he never once in that video made a motion to his throat, to the ref or a teammate.

Watch the video, it's clear that Manu's arm and elbow where at armpit level. If anything, Stack got an elbow to the chest.

urunobili
03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Great, hard-hitting take. I'll let you get to work on your "Suspend Stackhouse" petition.
:owned

mojorizen7
03-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Did you see all the Spurs coaches forming a line in front of their bench.

Textbook.

D'Antoni and Iavaroni take note.

Textbook alright.
Ginobli putting elbows,knees and toes where they don't belong and getting punked for it.
Stack will get the brunt of this and desrvedly so he lost his cool.
Players around the league are getting tired of Manu's flopping and it's only gonna get worse. :clap

50 cent
03-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Fuck the Mavs.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Nope. Coaches are allowed to go out because they are thought to be able to calm the situation or possibly get comically tossed about.

I want to put this as my desktop wallpaper. awesome.

urunobili
03-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Textbook alright.
Ginobli putting elbows,knees and toes where they don't belong and getting punked for it.
Players around the league are getting tired of Manu's flopping and it's only gonna get worse. :clap
that = Manu Finals MVP for his fourth in six... :clap send them already! :toast

hitmanyr2k
03-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Textbook alright.

How are you flopping while boxing out for a rebound? Some of you people are beyond stupid.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Textbook alright.
Toes?

Really?

Extreme douchiness. sunfan.

baseline bum
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
I want to put this as my desktop wallpaper. awesome.

You think Van Gundy would autograph that pic?

hater
03-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Manu looks like Kiko who just got punched out by el chavo del ocho

urunobili
03-23-2008, 07:40 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2650/92135117pk5.jpg
you wanted the face? you got the face! that made the game easier.. thanks Stack :downspin:

MrChug
03-23-2008, 07:43 PM

Stack has the tats, but after a bitch move like that he should have tits too Fin.

mojorizen7
03-23-2008, 07:47 PM
How are you flopping while boxing out for a rebound? Some of you people are beyond stupid.
Read again. I didn't say there was a flop on the play.
We're all adults here except for stumphumper so can we all agree that Ginobli is a flopper and he's been taking some abuse as of late for his drama efforts?

bdictjames
03-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Lol.. Manu looks like a retard.

Did Manu flop anyway? Stack should not have losed his cool.. it was Manu's plan all along ahaha.

Sec24Row7
03-23-2008, 07:50 PM
We're all adults here except for stumphumper so can we all agree that Ginobli is a flopper and he's been taking some abuse as of late for his drama efforts?

He's always taken abuse... he is on the ground hard more than anyone except for maybe AI...

Why am I talking to a Sun's fan... it's like talking to a crying 2 year old and expecting to get a rational response...

urunobili
03-23-2008, 07:51 PM
it was Manu's plan all along ahaha.
owned again :smokin

ChumpDumper
03-23-2008, 07:52 PM
can we all agree that Ginobli is a flopper and he's been taking some abuse as of late for his drama efforts?But what does that have to do with anything?

ThomasGranger
03-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Sunsfan is just upset that Spurs players didn't leave the bench.

mojorizen7
03-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Sunsfan is just upset that Spurs players didn't leave the bench.
:rolleyes Who's upset? I just don't think that SPURS fans should be to surprised at the abuse Manu has been recieving.
R. Bell is a flopper also and he gets beat up in the trenches for the same reason Manu does........... :dramaquee

urunobili
03-23-2008, 08:02 PM
welcome to the Ginobili collection of stories Stack...

Caption this:

"from now on remember.... i own you..."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?slug=c28ab5a2f3bd761228dc5f09642b48b7-getty-76075020rm018_san_antonio_s&prov=getty

hitmanyr2k
03-23-2008, 08:04 PM
:rolleyes Who's upset? I just don't think that SPURS fans should be to surprised at the abuse Manu has been recieving.
R. Bell is a flopper also and he gets beat up in the trenches for the same reason Manu does........... :dramaquee

Raja who? The difference is Raja Bell doesn't torch teams all season long. Ginobili has made Dallas his bitch this year despite all the rough play. Dallas has repeatedly tried to rough him up to get in his head and he never breaks.

mojorizen7
03-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Raja who? The difference is Raja Bell doesn't torch teams all season long. Ginobili has made Dallas his bitch this year despite all the rough play. Dallas has repeatedly tried to rough him up to get in his head and he never breaks.
Manu is a better all-around player i agree. I wasn't trying to argue that. ??
They're both on par with each other in terms of flopping however.
Thats all.

Sec24Row7
03-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Has Manu gotten his T from the other night reversed by the league?

That T was as rediculous as the double foul on this play was.

smeagol
03-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Manu is a better all-around player i agree. I wasn't trying to argue that. ??
They're both on par with each other in terms of flopping however.
Thats all.
You know who likes to flop?

Stevie Nash.

Remember last year's playoffs . . .? :lol

BonnerDynasty
03-23-2008, 08:31 PM

An elbow to the throat? Have you ever played basketball before? That isn't shit.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-23-2008, 08:37 PM

Get some glasses, because that's clearly NOT what happened.

ancestron
03-23-2008, 08:47 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/j_muse/fc_pic80.jpg

K-State Spur
03-23-2008, 08:52 PM
An elbow to the throat? Have you ever played basketball before? That isn't shit.

"boxing out with an elbow to the throat" = just "boxing out" to dampier.

Capt Bringdown
03-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the clip, OP.
Who was the idiot announcer who kept praising Stackhouse as the video showed him pulling down Manu from behind? Sounded like Van Gundy, but I thought he was more intelligent than that.
F'n jackass.

ancestron
03-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the clip, OP.
Who was the idiot announcer who kept praising Stackhouse as the video showed him pulling down Manu from behind? Sounded like Van Gundy, but I thought he was more intelligent than that.
F'n jackass.

Yeah it was JVG. When he was going on and on about having a cage match and all that I don't think he had seen the entire sequence clearly. When he saw the replay of Stackhouse's hand holding Manu's head down he changed his tune a bit.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 09:56 PM

http://hoboken411.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/please-do-not-feed-the-hoboken-trolls.jpg

-Mars

E20
03-23-2008, 09:57 PM
For some reason............Manu Ginobili reminds me of Mike Tyson in that picture with his bloody toof.

Findog
03-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I am 18 years old
-Mars

Teenager forum

- Findog

ancestron
03-23-2008, 09:59 PM
For some reason............Manu Ginobili reminds me of Mike Tyson in that picture with his bloody toof.

I can see that.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/Vaz_03/miketysonpunchout.jpg

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Textbook alright.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10059/jeez.jpg

-Mars

picnroll
03-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Raja geting beat up in the trenches? :lol Raja just jacks up threes and clanks most of them lately. Manu actually takes it to the rack and gets hammered and doesn't bitch to the press afterwards likes Suns players.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:06 PM

uh no

http://www.82games.com/charges0607.htm

case in point

-Mars

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:10 PM
I know people's age and use it in arguments that have nothing to do with it

I'm a Mavs homer

- Findog

editing quotes is cool

In an unrelated topic, this video is pretty good for being made by spursreport

-Mars

himat
03-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Findog don't try arguing I have already tried it. Majority of the board is very smart and understanding, but there is a share of dumb asses who don't even argue right. All they say is "Mavs are chokes, Mavs won't make the playoffs etc." With me they said I was a part of a thug city.

When you argue only the dicks will respond so don't try it. They will be blind to everything besides what Stack did. I thought Stack was a dumbass, but I can understand why he did that. Ginobili created his share of contact on that play along with Stack. If Stack kept his cool it may have been a foul on Manu.

Tek_XX
03-23-2008, 10:16 PM
I just want to know, where did Manu foul Stackhouse or was that just pity the refs felt for Mavericks?

You gotta love how the trolls pull the "manu flops" card as if that has anything to do with what happened today.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Findog don't try arguing I have already tried it. Majority of the board is very smart and understanding, but there is a share of dumb asses who don't even argue right. All they say is "Mavs are chokes, Mavs won't make the playoffs etc." With me they said I was a part of a thug city.

When you argue only the dicks will respond so don't try it. They will be blind to everything besides what Stack did. I thought Stack was a dumbass, but I can understand why he did that. Ginobili created his share of contact on that play along with Stack. If Stack kept his cool it may have been a foul on Manu.

nothing wrong with creating contact...last time i checked basketball was a contact sport. however, it is not a sport where fights are acceptable (hockey)

-Mars

Tek_XX
03-23-2008, 10:20 PM

yea yea yea you understand why Stack did it. Maybe if you weren't such a spurhater you wouldn't be treated like such a troll.

picnroll
03-23-2008, 10:22 PM

Please explained to us "dumb asses" with your superior basketball knowledge exactly where the foul was that Ginobilli committed.

Findog
03-23-2008, 10:23 PM
I sign my posts because I'm a hip teenager

-Mars

I'm in awe of how cool you are

- Findog

himat
03-23-2008, 10:23 PM
yea yea yea you understand why Stack did it. Maybe if you weren't such a spurhater you wouldn't be treated like such a troll.

You don't even know me so keep your mouth shut. I actually have a lot of respect for the Spurs. Oh and you are in the group of dumb asses.

Tek_XX
03-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Please explained to us "dumb asses" with your superior basketball knowledge exactly where the foul was that Ginobilli committed.

Yea i know it's like why can't we see why Manu deserved what he got. I'm so much smarter than all of you. I'm from Detroit blah blah blah.

himat
03-23-2008, 10:25 PM

He did not foul him, but he created some contact. You can have contact without fouling. Ginobili put his elbow up high, but Stackhouse overreacted and threw him to the ground.

ClingingMars
I use dumbass distractions because I have no real proof that Manu did anything wrong

- Findog

who's acting like the teenager now.

-Mars

Findog

:toast

I'm not saying what Stack did was right, if anything he fell into Manu's trap of losing his cool by being goaded into a response. Of course I'm going to dispute the idea that Stack is nothing but a thug and Manu is a saint. I know it won't make any difference, but I'll make a post for the sake of preserving accuracy for posterity.

ClingingMars
He did not foul him, but he created some contact. You can have contact without fouling. Ginobili put his elbow up high, but Stackhouse overreacted and threw him to the ground.

exactly. and there's nothing wrong with what manu did.

-Mars

himat
03-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Yea i know it's like why can't we see why Manu deserved what he got. I'm so much smarter than all of you. I'm from Detroit blah blah blah.

I never said that...

I know why you guys defend him, I do it all the time with Sheed, Rip etc.

Findog
03-23-2008, 10:26 PM
I am a hip and cool 18 year old. I might even lose my virginity at college next year
-Mars

Thanks for sharing, now gtfo so the grownups can discuss basketball.

- Findog.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:27 PM
I am a troll

- Findog.

:troll :troll :troll

-Mars

Tek_XX
You don't even know me so keep your mouth shut. I actually have a lot of respect for the Spurs. Oh and you are in the group of dumb asses.

Oh shit i'm a dumbass for daring to disagree with you shotty basketball knowledge. So why again did Manu deserve what he got again? Did he dare to block out? Please explain.

T Park
Stack did it cause he was getting his ass owned and got pissed off and lost it.

Just like the rest of the Mavericks.

Classy move at the end to quit and get tossed.

himat
03-23-2008, 10:28 PM
exactly. and there's nothing wrong with what manu did.

-Mars

In a game like that there is nothing wrong with that. That is why the Stack foul should not be as big of a deal as big as people make it. You have to realize that the Mavs are barely on the edge and that they are facing there biggest rival. You know something like that was going to happen.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:29 PM
In a game like that there is nothing wrong with that. That is why the Stack foul should not be as big of a deal as big as people make it. You have to realize that the Mavs are barely on the edge and that they are facing there biggest rival. You know something like that was going to happen.

the problem was the take down and the punch. and if manu was seriously injured at all there'd be hell to pay.

-Mars

himat
03-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh shit i'm a dumbass for daring to disagree with you shotty basketball knowledge. So why again did Manu deserve what he got again? Did he dare to block out? Please explain.

What I said was stupid because I don't know you. You are acting like a dumbass as of right now because you don't even listen to what I say. Stack only threw him to the ground, he never got the opportunity to punch Manu. So all Stack did was throw him. In a big game that can happen, especially when you are losing. Manu did not really deserve it, but when you get some calls to go your way it can encourage a player to play dirty.

himat
03-23-2008, 10:33 PM
the problem was the take down and the punch. and if manu was seriously injured at all there'd be hell to pay.

-Mars

Stack never punched him though. Was he about to? Probably, but he didn't. This is why it won't be that big of a deal.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Not to interupt the love fest, but WTF was Bowen doing on that play? KT comes in ready to throw down, Ime was looking like he was having flashbacks to that African gymnasium, and Bowen comes up pointing like a six year old. Real tough, BB.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Stack never punched him though. Was he about to? Probably, but he didn't. This is why it won't be that big of a deal.

1:16 - 1:25

:rolleyes

-Mars

picnroll
03-23-2008, 10:38 PM
:toast

I'm not saying what Stack did was right, if anything he fell into Manu's trap of losing his cool by being goaded into a response. Of course I'm going to dispute the idea that Stack is nothing but a thug and Manu is a saint. I know it won't make any difference, but I'll make a post for the sake of preserving accuracy for posterity.
Who was the player again that Shithouse went after when the guy was getting on his team's bus and punched him out. Shithouse is a thug and plays like one. He gets beat out on a play and acts like a punk, this was nowhere near the first time. And he's a retard with the IQ of a plant to boot.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Not to interupt the love fest, but WTF was Bowen doing on that play? KT comes in ready to throw down, Ime was looking like he was having flashbacks to that African gymnasium, and Bowen comes up pointing like a six year old. Real tough, BB.

maybe he was afraid of being suspended again. you know, he was within the vicinity of the fight! :lol

-Mars

Tek_XX
03-23-2008, 10:39 PM
What I said was stupid because I don't know you. You are acting like a dumbass as of right now because you don't even listen to what I say. Stack only threw him to the ground, he never got the opportunity to punch Manu. So all Stack did was throw him. In a big game that can happen, especially when you are losing. Manu did not really deserve it, but when you get some calls to go your way it can encourage a player to play dirty.

Oh oh oh and stuck his dirty paws on his face like a bitch child. And btw Avery says you have to be a man to play Manu so i guess himats favorite player Stacky is a little bitch.

himat
03-23-2008, 10:40 PM

1:16 - 1:25

:rolleyes

-Mars

Looked like Thomas blocked the punch.

himat
03-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Oh oh oh and stuck his dirty paws on his face like a bitch child. And btw Avery says you have to be a man to play Manu so i guess himats favorite player Stacky is a little bitch.

Stack is annoying. He got carried away, but what do you expect when the game is physical from the beginning of the game?

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Looked like Thomas blocked the punch.

*sigh* its pointless, some people will just see what they want to see.

at least the announcers got it right.

-Mars

TDMVPDPOY
03-23-2008, 10:48 PM
i was hoping udoka would go sudoka on shithouse

he had his hand on ginos neck for a few secs as you can see, and then about to throw a cheap shot

ElNono
03-23-2008, 10:48 PM
I have a ton of respect for the Pistons, maybe with the sole exception being coach Flippity. We have a great rivarly between the two teams, yet you never see this punk ass bullshit we always get with Stack and Terry. This is not the first time Stack has an idiocy attack. I remember when he went at it with Horry a while ago. Terry got in Fin's nuts, then earlier this year he was trying to play tough guy with Tony and Manu.

What I think it's beyond stupid is that both of these guys do that in order to look tough, yet you just let them open their mouths and they come through for what they are, a pair of dumbfucks.

I sincerely hope the league does not suspends him for this. I'm going to take pleasure looking at his face every time they lose a game, with the real possibilty of missing the playoffs.

Karma is a bitch.

himat
03-23-2008, 10:55 PM
*sigh* its pointless, some people will just see what they want to see.

at least the announcers got it right.

-Mars

Dude I am not on the Mavs side. I don't want to see anything. All I saw was Stackhouse throw him down and have his hands on his face for 2 seconds. After that the coaches and players broke it up before anybody punched each other.

DAF86
03-23-2008, 10:57 PM
himat and findog it's very funny how you pretend to be impartial and objective about the issue but you're clearly a couple of BS trolls

:troll :troll
Findog Himat

Findog
03-23-2008, 10:58 PM
himat and findog it's very funny how you pretend to be impartial and objective about the issue but you're clearly a couple of BS trolls

Findog Himat

Okay, Mr. 110 posts. Whatever you say.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:01 PM

Findog Himat

Besides today I have not argued with a Spur fan in a long ass time. Spurs are a good team along with there players, but sometimes Ginobili can be annoying. How is that a big deal?

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 11:02 PM

Findog Himat

himat is not even close to being a troll. findog is the troll of this thread.

-Mars

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 11:03 PM

so just because you've wasted your time on an opposing team's board means that those who don't have as many posts as you are inferior?

your stupidity is astounding.

-Mars

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:03 PM
I am a know-nothing cunt.

-Mars

I sign my posts because I'm cool

- Findog

marini martini
03-23-2008, 11:04 PM

FU, this is another Mouse troll WTF? :toast

ClingingMars
I am a troll

- Findog

:troll

-Mars

himat

Findog
so just because you've wasted your time on an opposing team's board means that those who don't have as many posts as you are inferior?

your stupidity is astounding.

-Mars

The only time I waste here is when I can't resist the temptation to reply to idiots like you.

Your naivety and idiocy is irritating. Keep signing those posts.

- Findog

DAF86

hahahaha it's funny how you make fun of me 'cause i don't spend all day in front of my PC like you :lol

td4mvp21
Ginobili is just one of those players that if he's not on your team, he annoys the fuck out of you. Every team has one. Ginobili is a great player and I wouldn't trade him for anybody in the league. He does flop but I don't think it's as bad as it used to be, but it's still above average.

On the Stackhouse play, he boxed Stackhouse out and Stackhouse responded by grabbing Ginobili by the neck and dragging him to the ground. Manu had nothing to do with that at all, that was a dirty play by Stackhouse (big surprise there!).

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:06 PM
hahahaha it's funny how you make fun of me 'cause i don't spend all day in front of my PC like you :lol

I'm logged on 24/7, this is true. Just chain me to the desk and feed me a KFC bowl.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 11:06 PM
The only time I waste here is when I can't resist the temptation to reply to idiots like you.

Your naivety and idiocy is irritating. Keep signing those posts.

- Findog

6,000 posts... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

and I will ALWAYS sign my posts just because of peeps like you.

-Mars

jn77
03-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Posted this in another thread, but I thought it was worth a post here too!

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/SAREBEL/caveman_21copy.jpg

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Findog and himat aren't trolls, btw...

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:09 PM
6,000 posts... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, that's because there's a lot of great Spurs fans who know their basketball. Of course, every fanbase has their share of idiots and homers, that's just the price of admission to a great board. Mull over which category you fall under.

and I will ALWAYS sign my posts because I'm a cuntnozzle.

-Mars

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm logged on 24/7, this is true. Just chain me to the desk and feed me a KFC bowl.

hey! if you enjoy it...it's your life. :toast

himat
03-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Ginobili is just one of those players that if he's not on your team, he annoys the fuck out of you. Every team has one.

I think most teams have two

SA: Bowen, Gino
Dallas: Stack, Terry
Detroit: Sheed, Rip
Phoenix: Bell, Amare

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:12 PM
hey! if you enjoy it...it's your life. :toast

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

ClingingMars
03-23-2008, 11:13 PM

findog is, himat is not.

-Mars

td4mvp21
I think most teams have two

SA: Bowen, Gino
Dallas: Stack, Terry
Detroit: Sheed, Rip
Phoenix: Bell, Amare

:lol :tu

I actually like Hamilton, except when he is playing the Spurs. That's when he pisses me off. But other than that I really like his game, his midranger is sick.

td4mvp21
findog is, himat is not.

-Mars

No he isn't, he's probably the most knowledgeable Mavs fan on this board.

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:15 PM
findog is, himat is not.

-Mars

No, I just suffer no fools, and treat you poorly as a result, and you can't handle it. Aren't you 18 years old? Shouldn't you be out chasing girls, or boys, if that floats your boat, instead of posting on a basketball messageboard?

- Findog

ClingingMars
No he isn't, he's probably the most knowledgeable Mavs fan on this board.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

excuse me while i die of laughter

-Mars

duncan228
Findog is not a troll.

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:16 PM

I actually like Hamilton, except when he is playing the Spurs. That's when he pisses me off. But other than that I really like his game, his midranger is sick.

I have no problem with Hamilton, I don't know why anybody would. And I love Sheed! He's hilarious, how can anybody get pissed off at him?

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:16 PM

-Mars

lol, ClingingMars

himat
03-23-2008, 11:17 PM

Same with Manu. People jumped me when I said that I could understand why Stack went after Manu.

Rip is being very inconsistent. He used to arguably the most consistant player the last few years (He would always give you 3-4 assists, boards, 20 points, and 45+%) Here is an article on it, but I bet you don't want to read it. He has also been very inconsistent emotionally. He has more techs than Sheed.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080314/OPINION03/803140327

By the way Duncan vs Sheed is always great to watch.

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:18 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

:lol that's the american dream

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Same with Manu. People jumped me when I said that I could understand why Stack went after Manu.

Rip is being very inconsistent. He used to arguably the most consistant player the last few years (He would always give you 3-4 assists, boards, 20 points, and 45+%) Here is an article on it, but I bet you don't want to read it. He has also been very inconsistent emotionally. He has more techs than Sheed.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080314/OPINION03/803140327

What is the deal with Sheed? I think at his best, he's one of the ten best players in the League, he's just so damn talented, but he never gets talked about as one of the best players in the League it seems, or not as much as he should?

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:24 PM

-Mars

We've been laughing at you for a couple of pages now.

He isn't a troll and if you read the board more you would know that. He's pretty objective and knows a lot about basketball in general.

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:24 PM

in my opinion their comments on this thread didn't sound very objective but i'll take your word and give them a chance :toast

jag
03-23-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm gonna be completely honest here...i dont think stackhouse really did anything that warrants this much attention to the situation. I love the Spurs, i love Manu ...blah blah blah...

but if you can watch that video and not have some sort of feeling that manu caused the contact just as much as Stack did then you're a homer...plain and simple.

Manu throws himself around and tries to CREATE fouls on both ends of the floor...these type of things are going to happen...i dont see why it's such a big deal. I dont like Stackhouse...but he's not a thug.

Findog isnt a troll and has actually been pretty level-headed about this whole thing.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:26 PM
What is the deal with Sheed? I think at his best, he's one of the ten best players in the League, he's just so damn talented, but he never gets talked about as one of the best players in the League it seems, or not as much as he should?

Sheed never wanted that. He is so unselfish that he is selfish because he could dominate. Whenever the Spurs face the Pistons he is a nightmare for the best PF (Tim Duncan). He is good at everything except keeping his emotions stable.

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I have no problem with Hamilton, I don't know why anybody would. And I love Sheed! He's hilarious, how can anybody get pissed off at him?

Like I said, only when he plays us. Just the way he plays, I guess. Sheed is annoying, enough said. He's good though.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch enough Pistons games. But when I do, he is my favorite player to watch.

Sheed always defends Duncan well, so sometimes for us it isn't :lol

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm gonna be completely honest here...i dont think stackhouse really did anything that warrants this much attention to the situation. I love the Spurs, i love Manu ...blah blah blah...

but if you can watch that video and not have some sort of feeling that manu caused the contact just as much as Stack did then you're a homer...plain and simple.

Manu throws himself around and tries to CREATE fouls on both ends of the floor...these type of things are going to happen...i dont see why it's such a big deal. I dont like Stackhouse...but he's not a thug.

Findog isnt a troll and has actually been pretty level-headed about this whole thing.

Thanks JaG. It's posters like you, Ed H Jones, duncan228, FWD, spurs fan in exile and too many others that I keep coming back.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:27 PM

Thank you for your rationality. Finally.
:dramaquee

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:28 PM
in my opinion their comments on this thread didn't sound very objective but i'll take your word and give them a chance :toast
They just disagree with most of us. You can't be completely objective all the time anyway.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks JaG. It's posters like you, Ed H Jones, duncan228, FWD, spurs fan in exile and too many others that I keep coming back.

Don't forget td4mvp21

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:30 PM

don't agree i think stack should be suspended

duncan228
03-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Sheed always defends Duncan well, so sometimes for us it isn't :lol

So true.

I think Rasheed is one of the toughest for Duncan to work against.

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Don't forget td4mvp21

Yeah, he's good too. That's part of why I'm here, Spurs have one of the better fanbases. Anytime I start namechecking the good spurs fans, there's going to be a lot left off the list.

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:31 PM
So true.

I think Rasheed is one of the toughest for Duncan to work against.

Definitely, hands down. Despite that, Duncan still manages to put up impressive numbers. He did in 2005 on two bum ankles and I can only imagine what he could do now that he is healthy.

Findog
03-23-2008, 11:33 PM
They just disagree with most of us. You can't be completely objective all the time anyway.

I just think it's obvious what Manu was doing there, there was quite a bit of extra "oommph" to that box-out. He got under Stack's skin and caused him to blow his cool, so Mission Accomplished. That's all I'm saying, that Manu initiated it and Stack overreacted a bit.

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:35 PM
I just think it's obvious what Manu was doing there, there was quite a bit of extra "oommph" to that box-out. He got under Stack's skin and caused him to blow his cool, so Mission Accomplished. That's all I'm saying, that Manu initiated it and Stack overreacted a bit.

:tu

But if he doesn't box out tough that's an offensive rebound for the Mavs. There's no denying he got under Stackhouse's skin.

TexSports
03-23-2008, 11:35 PM
Stackhouse should be suspended for 2-3 games for his attack on Ginobili. He was frustated cause they were losing, Dirk went down and he and the rest of the Mav's are feeling the season slip away, again. Still no excuse to take someone down from behind...

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:36 PM
findog, himat sorry for prejudging you. i'm pulling the :yield

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:38 PM
do you guys think stack should be suspended?

jag
03-23-2008, 11:40 PM
do you think stack should be suspended?

No, but he probably will cause it looked so bad.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:40 PM
:tu

But if he doesn't box out tough that's an offensive rebound for the Mavs. There's no denying he got under Stackhouse's skin.

Manu did the same thing to Dirk, but Dirk backed off. Remember that? It was in today's game. The Mavs need to do something in between what Dirk and Stack did. Don't be too tough, but don't back off either.

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Manu did the same thing to Dirk, but Dirk backed off. Remember that? It was in today's game. The Mavs need to do something in between what Dirk and Stack did. Don't be too tough, but don't back off either.

Yeah :tu

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:48 PM

they need a manu kind of guy. someone who plays tough but not dirty

freedom&justice
03-23-2008, 11:49 PM
I have a ton of respect for the Pistons, maybe with the sole exception being coach Flippity. We have a great rivarly between the two teams, yet you never see this punk ass bullshit we always get with Stack and Terry. This is not the first time Stack has an idiocy attack. I remember when he went at it with Horry a while ago. Terry got in Fin's nuts, then earlier this year he was trying to play tough guy with Tony and Manu.

What I think it's beyond stupid is that both of these guys do that in order to look tough, yet you just let them open their mouths and they come through for what they are, a pair of dumbfucks.

I sincerely hope the league does not suspends him for this. I'm going to take pleasure looking at his face every time they lose a game, with the real possibilty of missing the playoffs.

Karma is a bitch.

You aren't gonna find a lot of Pistons fans who like Flipper either. Stack's a punk. He's pulled that shit more than a handful of times in his career. hell, he pulled off a similar play against Carlos Delfino 2 years ago. And it seems his team always loses when he pulls that crap. I'm not going to say I approve of Manu flopping, but he didn't in this case and Stack just blew his fuse. Probably a suspension coming his way; last thing the Mavs need with Dirk out.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:50 PM
they need a manu kind of guy. someone who plays tough but floppy

Sorry, I had to do that. It was just too easy. I am just kidding

I think the injury might help J Kidd do somethings he wants to do though. Some things that look bad can end up being really good for a team.

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:52 PM
You aren't gonna find a lot of Pistons fans who like Flipper either.

He's their biggest weakness.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:54 PM
He's their biggest weakness.

Don't remind me. He always loses in game 6 of the Conference Finals. I have no idea why but that's how he rolls. It's not just in Detroit. It happened in Minnesota when the Pistons won the title.

Dingle Barry
03-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Flip "Neck Stretch" Saunders is never going to win shit. Terrible hire for that team.

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Sorry, I had to do that. It was just too easy. I am just kidding

i never learn :depressed

:dont

:lol kidding back

td4mvp21
03-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Don't remind me. He always loses in game 6 of the Conference Finals. I have no idea why but that's how he rolls. It's not just in Detroit. It happened in Minnesota when the Pistons won the title.

Well the good news, if the Pistons play the Celtics in the ECFs, is Doc Rivers isn't an NBA mastermind like Pop, Jackson, or Brown. The bad news is your coach would still be Flip Saunders :lol

greens
03-23-2008, 11:56 PM
I don't get all this talk about Manu's flopping...What does this have to do with Stackhouse holding his hand on Manu's face and neck while he's on the floor and unable to protect himself...so much so that KT has to pull Stack away from him...

Everyone is discussing this particular case...It's not a question of whether Manu flops or not...It's an extremely dirty play. Anyone with eyes saw that Manu was bleeding after it...his mouth or teeth were in blood. Stack was holding him down...

That's the big issue...flopping has nothing to do with this...It does not matter WHY Stack did what he did...what matters is that he lost his cool and tried to hurt another player intentionally. That's a suspension. It would be only fair for the league to suspend him...otherwise they would be endorsing this type of thuggish behavior in the NBA.

DAF86
03-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Flip "Neck Stretch" Saunders is never going to win shit. Terrible hire for that team.

who thinks van gundy should be a great fit for the pistons?

himat
03-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Well the good news, if the Pistons play the Celtics in the ECFs, is Doc Rivers isn't an NBA mastermind like Pop, Jackson, or Brown. The bad news is your coach would still be Flip Saunders :lol

:madrun That's what I thought when we faced the Cavs. I was like "Mike Brown this is going to be so damn easy. Flip won't be outcoached this time. But he did. It wasn't only LeBron. Mike Brown, the youngest coach in the league, killed Flip.

himat
03-23-2008, 11:59 PM

I brought that up once too.

freedom&justice
03-24-2008, 12:01 AM

:lol Rip's on my favorite team, but there are times when I wanna knock some sense into him. Particularly on days when he thinks he's Kobe and tries to take people one on one.

freedom&justice
03-24-2008, 12:03 AM

Bright side would be he'd be gone the following season. I don't want the team to lose just to ditch Flip, though.

DAF86
03-24-2008, 12:04 AM
I brought that up once too.

haha see we can agree sometimes. BTW if detroit doesn't win it all this year i think is flip's last season with the pistons

td4mvp21
03-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Bright side would be he'd be gone the following season. I don't want the team to lose just to ditch Flip, though.

Yeah, true. I think they have a very good chance to beat the Celtics. I wouldn't give up just because Flip is the coach. The Pistons will win at least 2 games against them for sure.

himat
03-24-2008, 12:07 AM
haha see we can agree sometimes. BTW if detroit doesn't win it all this year i think is flipp's last season with the pistons

I do to. If he doesn't make the Finals I think it is a guarantee. If he makes it but loses it could or could not happen. I want to have a Spurs vs Pistons Finals again, but I think any other team would be easier so I kind of don't. I shouldn't talk about the Finals though because I thought the Pistons were going to easily to make the Finals last year.

himat
03-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Yeah, true. I think they have a very good chance to beat the Celtics. I wouldn't give up just because Flip is the coach. The Pistons will win at least 2 games against them for sure.

Key is Sheed and Tayshaun. Billups and Rip are always scoring. Our forwards are versatile and can provide a lot of intangibles, but they are so good offensively. More often than not they don't play to there best offense though. It sucks.

td4mvp21
03-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Key is Sheed and Tayshaun. Billups and Rip are always scoring. Our forwards are versatile and can provide a lot of intangibles, but they are so good offensively. More often than not they don't play to there best offense though. It sucks.

You know Sheed will be ready to play, especially against Garnett. Prince needs to really step up his defense 2004 style against Pierce.

DAF86
03-24-2008, 12:11 AM
I do to. If he doesn't make the Finals I think it is a guarantee. If he makes it but loses it could or could not happen. I want to have a Spurs vs Pistons Finals again, but I think any other team would be easier so I kind of don't. I shouldn't talk about the Finals though because I thought the Pistons were going to easily to make the Finals last year.

i'd rather face jordan's bulls than the pistons. (is this sentence well written)

freedom&justice
03-24-2008, 12:12 AM

If Dumars decides to completely revamp the team, sure. All our young players are good eggs. If he doesn't..maybe not. I don't know how this current Pistons squad will take having a coach who demands perfection and yells at them like LB used to.

himat
03-24-2008, 12:13 AM
You know Sheed will be ready to play, especially against Garnett. Prince needs to really step up his defense 2004 style against Pierce.

Dice needs to get hot. He was so motivated last year that he would make so many shots in the playoffs. Hopefully that happens against because he has been ice cold for 4-5 months. Every time he shoots the ball I think it is going to miss. He was money earlier in the season.

td4mvp21
03-24-2008, 12:14 AM
Dice needs to get hot. He was so motivated last year that he would make so many shots in the playoffs. Hopefully that happens against because he has been ice cold for 4-5 months. Every time he shoots the ball I think it is going to miss. He was money earlier in the season.

Yeah, a lot is going to depend on how the Pistons can come together at that point in time. They probably have the best chance to beat the Celtics so good luck, I really hope they do. I want a 2005 rematch but if the Spurs can't make it to the Finals I hope the Pistons win it all.

himat
03-24-2008, 12:14 AM
If Dumars decides to completely revamp the team, sure. All our young players are good eggs. If he doesn't..maybe not. I don't know how this current Pistons squad will take having a coach who demands prefection and yells at them like LB used to.

That's what made Chauncey the best playoff PG when LB was here. Everyone would overlook Chauncey in the regular season, but he was amazing in the playoffs. Someone needs to hold Chauncey back a little bit. Instead of shooting a 3 post up a guy, things like that.

freedom&justice
03-24-2008, 12:29 AM
That's what made Chauncey the best playoff PG when LB was here. Everyone would overlook Chauncey in the regular season, but he was amazing in the playoffs. Someone needs to hold Chauncey back a little bit. Instead of shooting a 3 post up a guy, things like that.

Chauncey is the least of our worries I think. I'm more worried about Rip.

WalterBenitez
03-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Can anyone explain how Manu's neck made a foul to Stack's hands ???

himat
03-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Can anyone explain how Manu's neck made a foul to Stack's hands ???

I am done arguing for today.

gospursgojas
03-24-2008, 01:02 AM
When JVG says he always wished they would drop a cage down and let them go at it, it was a PERFECT setup for Mark Jackson to say... "Oh would that have kept you from being dragged all over the court by 'Zo's ankle" but he didn't bite :(

carina_gino20
03-24-2008, 03:37 AM
^:lol

I usually like JVG's commentary, but he sounded like an amateur there. That was obviously a dirty play from Stackhouse.

mob
03-24-2008, 03:29 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2650/92135117pk5.jpg

RACK!