PDA

View Full Version : The Chopper is bringing some SPAM to Phoenix

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-12-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm getting more and more excited about this game everyday. I'm going to be sitting on row 2 next to the basket, giving the Spurs some SPAMERGY a couple of month's early. I've already notified Pop that I'll be there just in case he wants to sign me and my lifetime .500 3-point shooting to a ten-day.

Watch for me on the SPiN that night.

Just look for the bad-azz 37 year-old aging rock star surrounded by the young hotties. . .

I'll try to sit near that guy!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-12-2005, 07:45 PM
It's rare that going to a regular season game gets me this pumped up, but I think it's going to be a great game. Anyone else going?? I know Mr. Dux has stated that he will be there. I may just have to meet this master of postery prose in person.

Shelly
01-12-2005, 07:53 PM
We want pictures, Chopper Boy!

Don't forget your Ducks to English Translation Guide!

boutons
01-12-2005, 09:00 PM
This is a game of playoff intensity and importance.

We had them last season after Jan:

Fri 16 @ Indiana L 79 - 89
Thu 29 Sacramento L 91 - 96
Fri 6 @ Sacramento W 102 - 94
Thu 26 @ Dallas L 91 - 115
Mon 1 Memphis L 80 - 81
Tue 9 @ Memphis L 88 - 94
Sun 14 @ Sacramento L 87 - 101
Tue 23 @ Minnesota L 81 - 86
Thu 25 Detroit W 84 - 75
Wed 31 Sacramento W 107 - 89
Sun 4 @ L.A. Lakers W 95 - 89
==============================
4 - 7, hmm, not very impressive.

Were the big games lost against top-level teams in the heart of the season predicting the softness of the Spurs' collapse vs LAL?

Kori Ellis
01-13-2005, 01:21 AM
Go Chopper Go!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2005, 03:06 PM
I will GUARANTEE a Spurs victory.

I have only been to one road game where the Spurs lost, and that was a couple of years ago in Denver during the Nuggets 18 (or so) win season. I turned off the SPAMERGY that night feeling sorry for the Nugs. The Spurs are something like 10-1 when I've attended road games, and I won't accept a loss.

ShelBabe, I'll try to take photos in between signing autographs, SPAMERGIZING the Spurs and fighting off the hotties. It will be tough, but I'll see what I can do!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2005, 03:28 PM
For anyone who wants to meet up at the game here is a recent pic of me on my hog, looking hot as always. . .

http://www.ozebook.com/cpotw/ufob.jpg

I'm holding up pretty well for 37 I think.

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 03:34 PM

37?

37 what?

37 donuts a day?
37 beers a day?

You are one ugly fat man, Chopper....did you have to purchase 2 seats at America West Arena?

:)

tlongII
01-13-2005, 03:39 PM
The Suns are going to destroy the Spurs on the 21st! I expect to see a multitude of posts blaming the refs.

GoSpurs21
01-13-2005, 03:58 PM
The Suns are going to destroy the Spurs on the 21st! I expect to see a multitude of posts blaming the refs.Expect to see no trolls if the Spurs win...trolls of all shapes and sizes celebrating if Spurs lose. It must really suck to be a fan of another team and your only joy is trolling around the Spurs site.

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 04:03 PM
The Suns are going to destroy the Spurs on the 21st! I expect to see a multitude of posts blaming the refs.

tlong knows that the only way the Spurs ever lose is because of poor officiating....everyone knows that.

tlong is not a troll, he is just bored with his team.

Shelly
01-13-2005, 04:07 PM
For anyone who wants to meet up at the game here is a recent pic of me on my hog, looking hot as always. . .

Dang, Chopper! My crush on Jim is officially over now.

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 04:13 PM

:depressed

I will gain about 200 lbs if I have to, to win you back Shelly.

gay abc
01-13-2005, 04:15 PM

i saw him first shelly :lol

SpursWoman
01-13-2005, 04:16 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Shelly
01-13-2005, 04:24 PM
i saw him first shelly :lol

:lol

Flip a coin?

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey! It's hard to build a physique like that! Keeping my upper arms that thin and atrophied while maintaining my enormous gut takes real talent!

I was even forced to switch from throwing back quarts of Mickey's to merely adding chocolate syrup to 12-oz cans of Schlitz because the workout from hoisting up the 32-oz bottles was building up my biceps too much.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2005, 04:28 PM

Flip a coin?

There's enough of the Chopper for everybody!! I usually don't swing the way of GayABC....but there was that one night at a biker bar outside of Fresno. . .

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 04:29 PM
This is too weird.....having a gay man in here to compete with the girls for the men.

No longer just cat fights in here...

gregcoy
01-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Expect to see no trolls if the Spurs win...trolls of all shapes and sizes celebrating if Spurs lose. It must really suck to be a fan of another team and your only joy is trolling around the Spurs site.

especially when your team is the trailblazers

gay abc
01-13-2005, 04:34 PM

Flip a coin?

naw that's ok - i'll take sloppy seconds - not a problem :lol

There's enough of the Chopper for everybody!! I usually don't swing the way of GayABC....but there was that one night at a biker bar outside of Fresno. . .

ya'll do know the difference between a straight man and a gay man right?

a 12 pack of miller highlife

:lmao

Shelly
01-13-2005, 04:35 PM

Chopper, you be da ho!

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 04:47 PM
naw that's ok - i'll take sloppy seconds - not a problem :lol

ya'll do know the difference between a straight man and a gay man right?

a 12 pack of miller highlife

and a 9mm aimed at my head.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2005, 04:49 PM

Chopper, you be da ho!

Just your ho, ShelBabe.

Oh, and Spurswoman. . .and that GayABC guy perhaps. . .and that person I met at the biker bar outside of Fresno. . .and. . .

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2005, 04:55 PM
37?

37 what?

37 donuts a day?
37 beers a day?

You are one ugly fat man, Chopper....did you have to purchase 2 seats at America West Arena?

I always purchase two seats. . .one for me, and one for my designated hottie of the day. Of course whoever accompanies me has to be very thin and petite because all of my manliness usually spills over into the surrounding seats. Usually I'll sit by the aisle because I tend to have to go to the bathroom alot due to my IBS! Another one of my many traits that the chicks seem to dig!!

Shelly
01-13-2005, 04:57 PM
I always purchase two seats. . .one for me, and one for my designated hottie of the day. Of course whoever accompanies me has to be very thin and petite because all of my manliness usually spills over into the surrounding seats. Usually I'll sit by the aisle because I tend to have to go to the bathroom alot due to my IBS! Another one of my many traits that the chicks seem to dig!!

Hot Damn! Jimbo, there's no way you can compete with that!

*swwwoooooonnnn*

ShoogarBear
01-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Alvarez is going to flip out when he reads this thread . . .

gay abc
01-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Alvarez is going to flip out when he reads this thread . . .

he should be home from school soon :)

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Only 3 more days!!

I'm bumming about this losing streak by Phoenix though. My woodie over this game isn't quite what it was a few days ago.

Any word on Nash's status for Friday night??

timvp
01-18-2005, 05:04 PM
For your uhhhh "enthusiasm's" sake, do not continue reading the Spurs forum.

Sincerely,

The Nash Is Injured Thread

Jimcs50
01-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Only 3 more days!!

I'm bumming about this losing streak by Phoenix though. My woodie over this game isn't quite what it was a few days ago.

Any word on Nash's status for Friday night??

Chopper, I would not admit to getting a "woodie" in any way related to watching men in shorts playing a game.....Gayabc is reading this stuff.

gay abc
01-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Chopper, I would not admit to getting a "woodie" in any way related to watching men in shorts playing a game.....Gayabc is reading this stuff.

why yes he is..... please continue chopper :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2005, 03:14 PM
For your uhhhh "enthusiasm's" sake, do not continue reading the Spurs forum.

Sincerely,

The Nash Is Injured Thread

I was hoping it was all just another joke by that JimCS50 prankster!

It really does take the wind out of my sails a bit though. It was finally supposed to be a game that the Spurs are not expected to win. Now they'll be favored in this one, just like all the rest, so if they underestimate Phoenix playing without Nash and do something silly like lose, I'll be depressed all night and won't even be able to enjoy the high priced call girls I have going to my room later that evening. It was a no-lose situation, and now that's all gone to hell. You always want to slap teams around when they're at full strength, otherwise you have to listen to the doubters.

Damn, and to think I was going to put that woodie to good use, too! Oh well.

I guess I'll still weigh in with my thoughts on the game. Ducks mentioned that he wanted to meet up, too, and considering that I've never met Stephen Hawking in person before, I thought that might be fun. I have a good friend attending the game with me, so at least I can enjoy her company, too. So the night won't be a total loss.

Kori Ellis
01-19-2005, 03:17 PM
It will be a good game to watch nonetheless. The Suns are a fun team to watch. And you can't beat a Spurs game in person.

Jimcs50
01-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Chopper, I thought you were married. What is this about attending the game with another babe?

Jimcs50
01-19-2005, 03:18 PM
And you can't beat a Spurs game in person.

Actually, you can........you could be doing it while the game is on the tv.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Chopper, I thought you were married. What is this about attending the game with another babe?

There is a Mrs. Chopper.

I'm going to write another thread soon entitled "The Greatest Wife in the World!"

Useruser666
01-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Actually, you can........you could be doing it while the game is on the tv.

You could be doing it at the game! Come on Jim what has happened to you? :depressed

Chopper will you be on Desperate Housewives soon? :lol

Shelly
01-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Screw the good looking chick (well, not really!). Your mission on this trip is to really find out what if Pop when shooters go, so was CIA means.

ShoogarBear
01-19-2005, 04:24 PM
I guess I'll still weigh in with my thoughts on the game. Ducks mentioned that he wanted to meet up, too, and considering that I've never met Stephen Hawking in person before, I thought that might be fun.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I have a good friend attending the game with me, so at least I can enjoy her company, too. So the night won't be a total loss.

Make sure you post some pics of her . . . I mean . . . the game.

Jimcs50
01-19-2005, 05:22 PM
There is a Mrs. Chopper. Mrs. Chopper doesn't watch basketball though, and has given me her blessing to go out to Phx with another avid hoops fan, and mutual friend of ours. I would have seriously hesitated to suggest the idea myself because this friend I'm going with is a 26 year old, gorgeous Italian woman who is as fun as she is attractive, a fact that Mrs. Chopper and I both openly acknowledge. But, my Mrs. called her and essentially arranged the whole thing, so who am I to argue??

I'm going to write another thread soon entitled "The Greatest Wife in the World!"

Hate to be the bearer of bad news for you Chopper, but your wife is fucking around on you.

There is no other explanation for her setting up a date with you and a hot woman.

Pretend like you are going to the game, drive around the block and wait.

There will be a car driving up to your house about 15 mins after you leave, and there will be a man walking up to your house with a hardon....

Sorry man.

Useruser666
01-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news for you Chopper, but your wife is fucking around on you.

There is no other explanation for her setting up a date with you and a hot woman.

There will be a car driving up to your house about 15 mins after you leave, and there will be a man walking up to your house with a hardon....

Sorry man.

His first name will be Jim!
:lol :lol :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2005, 06:22 PM

Sorry man.

Mrs. Chopper would never cheat on this hot piece of meat...

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Screw the good looking chick (well, not really!). Your mission on this trip is to really find out what if Pop when shooters go, so was CIA means.

:lol I will undertake this mission Shelly, and overcome whatever perils are put in front of me!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2005, 06:26 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Make sure you post some pics of her . . . I mean . . . the game.

I will, and I will Shoogar!

Jimcs50
01-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Chopper, what is your address, btw?

Shelly
01-19-2005, 07:39 PM
:lol I will undertake this mission Shelly, and overcome whatever perils are put in front of me!!

On behalf of the forum, we thank you!

Shelly
01-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Chopper, what is your address, btw?

Dang, Jim :( :cry

Jimcs50
01-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Dang, Jim :( :cry

Shelly, I want his address so I can...er....um...take you there to meet Chopper since you are obviously attracted to his rather large ass...I want you to get him out of your system so you can concentrate on me.

yeah, that's it, yeah.....