PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hell NO!

Nbadan
03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Not on my watch.....:madrun

http://www.boingboing.net/200803241259.jpg

Link (http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/24/transgender-man-is-p.html)

thispego
03-24-2008, 03:37 PM
:vomit:

gayest picture ever?

peewee's lovechild
03-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Arnold Swartzenegger(sp) already did that years ago.

It was a bad movie.

Slydragon
03-24-2008, 03:57 PM
uh so hmm......Titties!!!.....sorta , they once were. Put black dots over the nipples and I will fell better.

Spurminator
03-24-2008, 03:58 PM
It's basically just a testosteroned-up lesbian having a baby... It's not like this has never happened before.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Why "hell no"? Who are they hurting?

midgetonadonkey
03-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Is he pushing the kid out of his ass?

CuckingFunt
03-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Is he pushing the kid out of his ass?I don't think so, since he still has a vag.

midgetonadonkey
03-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Don't they sew up the hole and put a fake dick on trannys?

Lebowski Brickowski
03-24-2008, 05:35 PM
How wonderful life must be to the one who bends, breaks, disregards, and mocks the laws of nature and science to satisfy an urge, any urge, and then to involve an innocent life in the whole mix.

Have your cake and eat it too, woman. I don't care how much you look like Joey Fatone or feel like you were born in the wrong body, you're not a man.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Don't they sew up the hole and put a fake dick on trannys?Only if they request that. Lots of people don't because they'd rather keep their functioning organs.

gtownspur
03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
transgenders are confused.

CuckingFunt
03-24-2008, 05:44 PM
How wonderful life must be to the one who bends, breaks, disregards, and mocks the laws of nature and science to satisfy an urge, any urge, and then to involve an innocent life in the whole mix.

Have your cake and eat it too, woman. I don't care how much you look like Joey Fatone or feel like you were born in the wrong body, you're not a man.Firstly, they're obviously not mocking the laws of science if scientific advancements are making these procedures possible. Furthermore, the only thing here that's a violation of nature is the idea that anyone else should need/want to have this much input on the private lives of others.

Secondly, how wonderful life is for those of us who feel 100% comfortable in the bodies in which we were born. That's not the case for a lot of people.

And, lastly, how are they involving an innocent life? The child is still going to grow up with loving parents who represent the traditional roles of mother and father.

Lebowski Brickowski
03-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Firstly -- She is mocking the biological laws of genetics with "scientific advancement" which is really just technological advancement - not scientific law.

Secondly -- I would say MOST people are not 100% comfortable with who they are. We should ask ourselves, "Just because the technology exists to change me, does that help me or make me a better person?" Answer that question how you want but there are loads of consequences and arguments to consider before you make a decision based on "how I feel in my body."

Lastly -- There is nothig traditional about what that child will be born into. And mother and father are not just roles. Fundamentally, being a mother or father is an absolute, black or white, yes or no. Any "interpretation" into the role being played is brought in by the role-player. Mother = female = XX; Father = Male = XY. That kid's mom is going to have a beard and pretend to be his father and his other mom is a lesbian. -- btw -- that's not a judgement, that's just the way it is.

Anyway -- that's just how I think. Not trying to ruffle any feathers. If someone wants a sex change, I couldn't change his/her mind even if I wanted to. I just have a problem with anyone who wants everything his/her own way and fuck-all to the rest.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-25-2008, 11:18 AM
My belly looks a little like that after putting away a large pizza and a 2 liter Coke.

Maybe he/she's just full. :tu

midgetonadonkey
03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Wait, so some dude fucked him/her?