PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

1Parker1
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Why is Malik back in the doghouse? He had a DNP in tonights game and hasn't been given any significant minutes for quite some time now. I know Horry played well for a few games there, but lately he's been back to his old self.
Even though Malik can sometimes have butterfingers and miss his shots, overall he has a lot of strengths, including rebounding, good FT shooting, and he brings a lot of energy into the game---all of which seems to have been lacking with the Spurs lately.

Rummpd
01-12-2005, 11:01 PM
I have been wondering the same thing or he is up for a trade - then why hide him on bench unless want to ensure not hurt!!

Sense
01-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Why is Malik back in the doghouse? He had a DNP in tonights game and hasn't been given any significant minutes for quite some time now. I know Horry played well for a few games there, but lately he's been back to his old self.
Even though Malik can sometimes have butterfingers and miss his shots, overall he has a lot of strengths, including rebounding, good FT shooting, and he brings a lot of energy into the game---all of which seems to have been lacking with the Spurs lately.

Because he SUCKS.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2005, 12:17 AM
I'll give it a couple weeks before I break out the mantra.

T Park
01-13-2005, 12:20 AM
matchups.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Massenburg.