03-24-2008, 08:54 PM
large font makes it better?

Chris Duel
03-24-2008, 09:01 PM
large font makes it better?

Nope. Just more readable for me.

Dex
03-24-2008, 09:04 PM
How many times do you go back and read your own post?

Evan
03-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Nope. Just more readable for me.

My advice...

worry about others.
:pctoss

Chris Duel
03-24-2008, 09:06 PM
How many times do you go back and read your own post?

Typically three times. Once to check for spelling and typos, another time to look at the smokin' ESPN 1250 logo and then once more to see what the hell I've written after the alcohol-induced coma has worn off.

Chris Duel
03-24-2008, 09:09 PM
My advice...

worry about others.
:pctoss

Evan,

Thanks for the advice.

However, I subscribe to the sage advice of the philosopher Alfred E. Newman, who once asked, "What, me worry?"

Thank you for sharing.

Chris

Note the smaller font to ease your pain.
:spin

Evan
03-24-2008, 09:13 PM
all kinds of faggotry going on by the thread starter.

Evan
03-24-2008, 09:19 PM
wow...you're an absolute douchebag for changing your first post.

johnsmith
03-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Duel, now you suck on the internet as well as on the radio.

At least you're consistent

SAtown
What did it say?

PeterBurns
Why was this edited?
Now I have to call Jason, and pretend to talk brackets.....

Chris, Check your PM's

PeterBurns
03-24-2008, 09:22 PM
And oh yeah.
King sucks at Fantasy Football.

Evan
03-24-2008, 09:22 PM
What did it say?

douchebag was advertising something that typically makes people change the channel and realize that ESPN is blowhard generic sports talk and satellite radio is a great invention.

ShoogarBear
03-24-2008, 09:28 PM
If you have Firefox, you can use mouse gestures to make the fonts any size you want.

Chris Duel
03-24-2008, 09:33 PM
douchebag was advertising something that typically makes people change the channel and realize that ESPN is blowhard generic sports talk and satellite radio is a great invention.

Evan,

"Douchbag" "Faggotry" "Blowhard" Are you in Middle School? Even someone with a minor intellect (such as yourself) should be able to see through your ordinary, fear-based adolescent name calling and understand that the object of your self-loathing attacks merely holds a mirror to your psyche.

You'll grow up someday (I think), little boy. In the meantime, keep acting like a child. It reveals more about you than your target.

Have a nice day.
:rolleyes

Chris

Evan
03-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Evan,

"Douchbag" "Faggotry" "Blowhard" Are you in Middle School? Even someone with a minor intellect (such as yourself) should be able to see through your ordinary, fear-based adolescent name calling and understand that the object of your self-loathing attacks merely holds a mirror to your psyche.

You'll grow up someday (I think), little boy. In the meantime, keep acting like a child. It reveals more about you than your target.

Have a nice day.
:rolleyes

Chris

Hey...you're the one editing posts on the internet trying to cover up posts the regret making. This is your business...not mine.

I really don't give a shit if I say something dumb....this isn't how I make a living.

Night Night

:spin

Evan
03-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Duel, now you suck on the internet as well as on the radio.

At least you're consistent

:smokin

scott
03-24-2008, 10:39 PM
How much ESPN Radio spam can this message board tolerate? We get it already...

Tike Mailer
03-24-2008, 10:41 PM

No shit.

I only listen to Ticket 760.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/HSMak/Resiliency.jpg

Avitus1
03-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Get Firefox hit Cntrl + or use the mouse.... problem solved.

Evan
03-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Get Firefox hit Cntrl + or use the mouse.... problem solved.

That will make Chris Duel stop spamming the forums?

/hits cntrl+ many many times....

...a solid show doesn't needs its hosts spamming a forum for listeners. The fans will do it for them if they are worthy.

Radio shows come and go constantly but ones with die hard loyal listeners never give the radio shows management a chance to cut them .

Haven't ever seen a host from 1310 The Ticket do this and I have been listening to them for over a decade.

mouse
03-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Fonts today, ....................your thoughts tomorrow.

If your not sure if your bias? ask yourself what if Kori used the same fonts would you bitch?

I have found some people are like sheep, they get tired of helping you sleep. Jump your lazy ass over the fence leave the sheep alone!

mouse
03-25-2008, 03:34 AM
That will make Chris Duel stop spamming the forums?

/hits cntrl+ many many times....

...a solid show doesn't needs its hosts spamming a forum for listeners. The fans will do it for them if they are worthy.

Radio shows come and go constantly but ones with die hard loyal listeners never give the radio shows management a chance to cut them .

Haven't ever seen a host from 1310 The Ticket do this and I have been listening to them for over a decade.

This is a show Kori could some day get a money making job and your going to deny her that option by hating on a radio show that has done nothing but promote SpursTalk?

who's side are you on?

The only reason ESPN is posting here, is really for our benefit not theirs!

remember that shit brah!

Evan
03-25-2008, 06:19 AM
This is a show Kori could some day get a money making job and your going to deny her that option by hating on a radio show that has done nothing but promote SpursTalk?

who's side are you on?

The only reason ESPN is posting here, is really for our benefit not theirs!

remember that shit brah!

She didn't make this thread so I don't see how I am denying her anything or how I am taking sides.