03-24-2008, 09:55 PM
I can't watch the game tonight, but I'm rooting for GS...GO WARRIORS! :spin

Me neither, I'm working tomorrow, and I'm on the East coast :cry

SAtown
Odom coast to coast and 1. Excellent defense by GS

SpursFanFirst
This wouldn't happen to be on TNT or ESPN, would it?
I doubt it, but I thought I'd ask.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 09:56 PM
NBA tv

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 09:57 PM
:( Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh well. I really ought to get to bed anyway.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I predict a loss, GSW is the worst possible matchup for us without our bigs. I also predict this thread will grow to 10+ pages and we will hear about how badly the Lakers suck for the last 5 pages of it.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Go Warriors!!!

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 10:03 PM
I predict a loss, GSW is the worst possible matchup for us without our bigs. I also predict this thread will grow to 10+ pages and we will hear about how badly the Lakers suck for the last 5 pages of it.

How many games will it take the Spurs to win the trophy? :smokin

SAtown
03-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Physical game so far.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 10:06 PM
GS 28 - LAL 20 End of 1

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 10:06 PM
:clap keep it up, warriors!

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:08 PM
The way GSW is playing Jackson and Davis won't have any legs left in the 4th quarter. They are literally fast breaking everything. An 8 pt deficit doesn't really scare me against this team, we just need to keep the tempo slow and force them into playing our game.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Way too many outside jumpers for the Lakers...Kobe needs to start penetrating more...if the Lakers get into a 3-point shooting competition with the Warriors, they're gonna get blown out...

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Woot woot, just tuned in.

Warriors are highly motivated, Lakers can skate for one, maybe two games. Tonight would be two. ;)

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:16 PM
The way GSW is playing Jackson and Davis won't have any legs left in the 4th quarter. They are literally fast breaking everything. An 8 pt deficit doesn't really scare me against this team, we just need to keep the tempo slow and force them into playing our game.

True...the Lakers overcame a 25-point deficit last night...only a clutch 3-pointer by SJax stopped them from winning.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Hopefully someone told Kobe there are two quarters at the beginning of the game. Someone like a family member, close personal friend or maybe his dog?

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Woot woot, just tuned in.

Warriors are highly motivated, Lakers can skate for one, maybe two games. Tonight would be two. ;)

:( Too bad the Kings couldn't pull out a win tonight. It looks like ya'll stuck with the Rockets...but then I wasn't able to watch that game either. I just watched the scoreboard change.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:20 PM
:( Too bad the Kings couldn't pull out a win tonight. It looks like ya'll stuck with the Rockets...but then I wasn't able to watch that game either. I just watched the scoreboard change.

We lost Martin in the last minute to a foul-out and Beno only played the first quarter (back problems).

But no excuses. We pretty much suck.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Azabuike!!

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:21 PM
I was flipping around the channels, and MOJO TV is carrying this game in HD...sweet!

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Nelly is doing a masterful job of coaching. He is coaching against us the same way he did against DAL. He knows we have no inside presence right now so he is doubling and tripling Kobe and throwing a zone at us so we are literally forced into taking stupid outside shots. It is working perfectly since we have no low post presence to throw it into to make them pay for double teaming Kobe.

LA24
03-24-2008, 10:22 PM
That's it. I'm sick and tired of watching a depleted Laker team. Tv off.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Hopefully someone told Kobe there are two quarters at the beginning of the game. Someone like a family member, close personal friend or maybe his dog?

Kobe has taken 9 shots, my bad.

3-9.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Make no mistake Warrior fans, what Don Nelson is doing right now will NOT work when we have Gasol and Bynum back. But you know I almost want the Warriors to think they can beat us in the post season. It will be so sweet to sweep them in the playoffs.

lefty
03-24-2008, 10:24 PM

FSN.

(I'm in Canada, it's on Sportsnet Pacific, via FSN)

LA24
03-24-2008, 10:24 PM
If they keep shooting 110% from the 3 point line...they'll beat us in the playoffs.
Those guys don't miss. Ridiculous.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Finally they call a fucking defensive 3, they've been hanging around in the paint like that all game.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:26 PM
FSN.

NBA channel, you should have it.

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
FSN.

(I'm in Canada, it's on Sportsnet Pacific, via FSN)

Thanks, Lefty. I'll have to see if I can find it.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Jackson wide open 3?

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Warriors defense, wow.

Warriors offense, wow.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:29 PM
If they keep shooting 110% from the 3 point line...they'll beat us in the playoffs.
Those guys don't miss. Ridiculous.

Yeah, GS is pretty fucking deadly with those 3s...they make it look easy... :dizzy

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
You can't beat the Warriors at small ball. The Lakers losing should not surprise anyone.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Warriors defense, wow.

Warriors offense, wow.

Are you fucking serious man? The Lakers are playing with NO center right now.

Warlord23
03-24-2008, 10:31 PM
^^ So are the Warriors :lol

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Are you fucking serious man? The Lakers are playing with NO center right now.

I wasn't talking about the Lakers! :rolleyes

You can't use that excuse since Gasol came to you so very cheaply.

Suck it up. Everything works until it doesn't.

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
You can't beat the Warriors at small ball. The Lakers losing should not surprise anyone.

You're giving up on your team pretty easily there, D&C.

td4mvp21
OMFG Baron Davis, that was sick

TampaDude
Damn...SJax is out of his fucking mind...

trueD
Frigging Davis around the back lays it up. Almost as pretty as Kobe's behind the back-360-behind the back pass last night. :)

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
The sweetest thing in the world would be for us to play GSW in the playoffs and sweep them 4-0 in the playoffs. Their fans probably think they own the Lakers now, but they won't know what hit them when we come back with Bynum and Gasol.

TampaDude
OMFG Baron Davis, that was sick

Yeah...I'm gonna have to run the DVR back at halftime and watch that one again...that was...just...sick...

SAtown
GS playing out of their minds

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:37 PM
So...is Luke Walton dating Brittney Spears, where'd I hear that?

himat
Baron Davis might be the most underrated PG in the NBA right now.

td4mvp21
The sweetest thing in the world would be for us to play GSW in the playoffs and sweep them 4-0 in the playoffs. Their fans probably think they own the Lakers now, but they won't know what hit them when we come back with Bynum and Gasol.

You sound like a broken record.

DazedAndConfused
I wasn't talking about the Lakers! :rolleyes

You can't use that excuse since Gasol came to you so very cheaply.

Suck it up. Everything works until it doesn't.

What kind of logic is that? If we play GSW in the playoffs we will have both Bynum and Gasol. This regular season game is indicative of nothing.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:38 PM
LOL Monta with the 3. This game is over.

trueD
Monta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, unbelievable shot.

TampaDude
Holy SHIT!!!!! Ellis one-handed 3 on the run at the buzzer...are you fucking kidding me???

td4mvp21
How the fuck did Ellis make that?

SpursFanFirst
03-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Nice...a 3 to end the half

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Sometimes it just ain't your night. The Dubs are freaking ridiculous when their shots are falling.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Damn Ellis with the sick shot to beat the buzzer.

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:41 PM

Tell me how Bynum is going to make a huge difference hobbling back into the lineup maybe at the first round. Gasol, you guys are deadly with. But add a Bynum who hasn't seen court time for...how long has it been... and he may just inhibit Lakers before he helps, and you don't have that kind of time.

When is Gasol due back?

lefty
03-24-2008, 10:41 PM
NBA channel, you should have it.

Naah, unless I buy a satellite Dish (Dish 500) and get codes.

A friend of mine here in Montreal does that, and he has ALL the Dish Network channels for free, including packages and PPV's. :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

We do have Raptors NBA TV ( = NBA TV Canada), but it depends on the provider

Capt Bringdown
03-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Laker nation in panic and denial mode. Warriors starting to feel another gigantic upset.

Banzai
03-24-2008, 10:43 PM
well nothing has changed from last night. :cuss :madrun

trueD
03-24-2008, 10:45 PM
What kind of logic is that? If we play GSW in the playoffs we will have both Bynum and Gasol. This regular season game is indicative of nothing.

You're right. The only thing this game indicates may be a drop in the standings for Lakers and a little raise for GS. As it is we have to check games played against other WC teams nearby in the seedings to find out who would win and lose, it's crazy.

You would not sweep any WC top 8, NEVER HAPPEN. Try a bite of reality on the way down the seedings, it'll help you out when you arrive at #7 or #8.

:smokin

Medvedenko
03-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Did I tell anyone I hate small ball. Gimmick teams never win in the playoffs and will never win a ship. It's too funny....I don't even think GS even runs an offense. They just play iso or simple pick and roll and let their players create. It's fun to watch and as long as their shot is falling they do well. We have no interior D without our 3 centers and this compounds things with their penetrate and kick. Good luck in the playoffs GS, kicking us when we're without our main dudes is great NOW. Wake me up for the playoffs.

Banzai
03-24-2008, 10:48 PM
You're right. The only thing this game indicates may be a drop in the standings for Lakers and a little raise for GS. As it is we have to check games played against other WC teams nearby in the seedings to find out who would win and lose, it's crazy.

You would not sweep any WC top 8, NEVER HAPPEN. Try a bite of reality on the way down the seedings, it'll help you out when you arrive at #7 or #8.

:smokin
I have :dizzy

LA24
03-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Barring a miraculous win from the Lakers tonight, LA, Phoenix, and SA will all have 23 losses. It's going down to the last game this year.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Warriors have four players in double digits at the half...Baron Davis has 20/6 already...

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Laker nation in panic and denial mode. Warriors starting to feel another gigantic upset.

Trust me we are not in panic mode, in fact I will be perfectly calm if we lose this game. And if we lose this game the Warriors won't be playing us in the 1st round of the playoffs, they'll be playing NOH. Dumbass.

Another Laker fan over at LG put it best:

I for one would really love to see the Lakers get the Warriors in the 1st round. The Warriors thrive against teams that they can go small against because nobody plays small ball as well as they do. The Warriors forced Dallas to go small last year in the playoffs because Dampier, Dirk and Diop were not able to punish the Warriors in the post (namely because none of them are good post players), and once the Mavs were forced out of their game, the series was over.

The Lakers, on the other hand, typically force the Warriors out of their game and make them have to go big and abandon their small ball. With Gasol and Bynum out right now, the Lakers can't do this (Ronny & Odom aren't any bigger than Biedrins & Harrington), so essentially the Lakers are forced to play small ball against the team that does it the best. But this will not be the case if the Lakers play the Warriors in the playoffs. The Warriors would get absolutely mauled by the Laker frontline attack in the playoffs and would be forced to have to try to go big and go away from what works for them, and the Lakers would really just cruise to victories.

Remember how effective the severely under-talented Lakers did two years ago in the playoffs against Phoenix just because the Lakers forced the Suns out of their small ball game by using Kwame Brown and Lamar in the post? Imagine Phil employing that strategy against an even smaller team in the Warriors but with not one but two 7 footers who are actually very very tough to guard down low. A first round matchup with the Warriors would be an easy one for the Lakers. Don't let last night's game or tonight's game mislead you into thinking that's what a series against them would look like.

hitmanyr2k
03-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Endless train of excuses from Laker fans tonight. You guys are so transparent it's laughable. The last team you want to face in the first round is the Warriors. Keep praying Gasol and rusty Bynum are going to save your asses :lol

SAtown
03-24-2008, 10:52 PM
It's gotta suck to play the Warriors on back to back nights.

nickdakoolkat
03-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Make no mistake Warrior fans, what Don Nelson is doing right now will NOT work when we have Gasol and Bynum back. But you know I almost want the Warriors to think they can beat us in the post season. It will be so sweet to sweep them in the playoffs.

Once again sounding like a true laker fan, putting your nose so high up in the air beleiving that the Warriors have no chance at beating you in a series...if we could have shot freethrwos last year we would have been in the WCF. Even with the fact that we were dominated inside. This year however we have much improved our FT's and belive me it has been one of the biggest reasons we have been more consistent. You sound just like mav fans last year, and I don't know how many times we have to beat you, or compete with you to let you fans realize that we actually have a legitimate shot at beating you in a series. But me not being smug, as you laker fans are, I will not guarentee we will win, i will simply say both teams have a decent shot at winning a series.

LA24
Good luck in the playoffs GS, kicking us when we're without our main dudes is great NOW.

They're just taking advantage of our injured team. And they should because Denver's on their sack.

What, are they suppose feel sorry for us and let us win ?

DazedAndConfused
Endless train of excuses from Laker fans tonight. You guys are so transparent it's laughable. The last team you want to face in the first round is the Warriors. Keep praying Gasol and rusty Bynum are going to save your asses :lol

Well the way the standings are right now we won't even see GSW in the 1st round. So it won't matter anyways.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:54 PM
It's gotta suck to play the Warriors on back to back nights.

Yeah, really...who the fuck decided the Lakers had to play a home-and-away against the Warriors??? :dizzy

SAtown
03-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah, really...who the fuck decided the Lakers had to play a home-and-away against the Warriors??? :dizzy

It goes to show that every team has a hard stretch throughout the season.

LA24
03-24-2008, 10:56 PM
But me not being smug, as you laker fans are, I will not guarentee we will win, i will simply say both teams have a decent shot at winning a series.

There are no easy road to the Finals in the West this year regardless of the seedings. GS will be scary and dangerous no doubt. But should we meet, Lakers will have a slightly better chance of winning the series.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 10:59 PM
WTG, Odom... :lol

himat
03-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Any bottom seeded team can win in the West this year. You Laker fans better hope that your team is not foolish enough to believe that a first round win is guaranteed like you guys do.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:01 PM
The Warriors are murdering us playing small ball. If Bynum and Gasol weren't on our team I would want no part of them in the playoffs. In fact they would have a good chance at sweeping us.

Nick, I respect your team........trust me I'm not saying the Warriors are garbage. But the Warriors do have some very clear weaknesses, and the Lakers are perfectly built to take advantage of those weaknesses when they get their bigs back. The Lakers would be heavily favored to beat GSW and IMHO they would. That's all I'm saying.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Lakers chipping away again...5-point game...

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:04 PM
The Lakers are making a slight push now that GSW is finally missing some 3's. I hope their poor shooting continues.

As crazy good as Jackson and Baron are, they are perfectly capable of shooting their team right out of the game.

Capt Bringdown
03-24-2008, 11:05 PM

Copy that. It's one of those textbook "protest too much" cases. When your life consists of straining to rationalize Lakers defeats on a Spurs board, perhaps it's time to stop running from your fear.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Sweet! They just showed the Spurs 1999 Championship! AJ for 3!!!

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Copy that. It's one of those textbook "protest too much" cases. When your life consists of straining to rationalize Lakers defeats on a Spurs board, perhaps it's time to stop running from your fear.

So the Lakers not having Bynum, Gasol, Mihm, or Ariza has nothing to do with it then? I realize I sound like a broken record, but what I'm saying has some merit to it.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Live by the 3...die by the 3...

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:08 PM
1-point game!

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Good god Kobe is ice cold right now.

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Well the way the standings are right now we won't even see GSW in the 1st round. So it won't matter anyways.
The seedings of today are history tomorrow!

Understand every single game means something in the West. The confidence, morale and stick-to-itness that is tied with each win is imeasurable. Lakers cannot believe that losing these games means nothing when Bynum and Gasol return, the west is just that tight. Lakers lose the next three and they could be fighting for an 8th seed!

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:10 PM
This game has playoff intensity. Gotta love it

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:11 PM
The seedings of today are history tomorrow!

Understand every single game means something in the West. The confidence, morale and stick-to-itness that is tied with each win is imeasurable. Lakers cannot believe that losing these games means nothing when Bynum and Gasol return, the west is just that tight. Lakers lose the next three and they could be fighting for an 8th seed!

Yup...the playoffs have essentially already begun in the West.

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:11 PM
The Lakers are making a slight push now that GSW is finally missing some 3's. I hope their poor shooting continues.

As crazy good as Jackson and Baron are, they are perfectly capable of shooting their team right out of the game.

Lakers had a nice run in the third last night too. They couldn't miss and GS went ice-cold, the whole team. It all became moot on the scoreboard, however. ;)

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:16 PM
The one thing I admire about GSW is they have absolutely no fear.

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:18 PM
BEAT LA chants??? Are you kidding me? Fucking retarded shit.

TampaDude
This one is going down to the wire just like last night...

SAtown
Beat LA! Beat LA! Beat LA!

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:19 PM
This is why I have no respect for Warrior fans. Beat LA chants in a regular season game??? They are fucking stupid.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:19 PM
I think most arenas in the NBA chant "beat LA" in close games. Shit, GS fans even have signs that say it :hat

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Yup...the playoffs have essentially already begun in the West.
Seriously. It's like double your pleasure b-ball. :clap

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Damn Phil just blasted Radman on the bench!!!

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:22 PM
I think most arenas in the NBA chant "beat LA" in close games. Shit, GS fans even have signs that say it :hat

I think Kings coined that catchy little chant.

TampaDude
Wow...Kobe could probably hit 3-pointers blindfolded and hanging by his ankles...

Capt Bringdown
This is why I have no respect for Warrior fans. Beat LA chants in a regular season game??? They are fucking stupid.
You should take it as a sign of respect instead of whining. Hometown fans like to razz opponents, in case you didn't know. Get a grip.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Shit, Lakers lead 87 - 86 End of 3rd

Good fuckin game

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Man you guys have no knowledge of history. The Beat LA chants originated in the epic BOS vs. LA matchups during the 1980s.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:24 PM
87-86 Lakers at the end of the 3rd...tooth and nail...

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:25 PM
These games are always crazy at Oracle. I can't remember the last game we played here that didn't go down to the wire.

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Man you guys have no knowledge of history. The Beat LA chants originated in the epic BOS vs. LA matchups during the 1980s.

I was thinking that could be true while typing, thanks.

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Off Luke's head, lol

Lakers ahead now 91-86 with 10:14 left.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Warriors look gassed...I think the Lakers run away with it now...

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:30 PM
This ain't over yet

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Biedrens picks up the 5th foul. ATTACK THE RIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Crap fouls when Kobe has penetrated the last couple of possessions. Of course, if you even look at Kobe they call a foul. Jordan treatment

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:34 PM
The way GSW is playing Jackson and Davis won't have any legs left in the 4th quarter. They are literally fast breaking everything.

I love it when I'm right. Let's hope the Warriors don't pull another rabbit out the hat tonight!

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Kobe with the last 8 points for the Lakers...he'll carry them to a win tonight...don't worry, Lakers fans...

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:35 PM
TampaDude you said that the last game!!! And we lost :(. Trust me I know better than to count the Warriors out, anything can happen in Oracle arena.

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:36 PM
TampaDude you said that the last game!!! And we lost :(. Trust me I know better than to count the Warriors out, anything can happen in Oracle arena.

Lakers got this, trust me...

SAtown
Vujacic is cold blooded

trueD
Sasha, wow.

Is he 16? :lol

TampaDude
03-24-2008, 11:39 PM
102-96 Lakers...timeout...

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:39 PM
The way GSW is playing Jackson and Davis won't have any legs left in the 4th quarter. They are literally fast breaking everything.

Nice call.

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:40 PM
I love it when I'm right. Let's hope the Warriors don't pull another rabbit out the hat tonight!

Ugh, I didn't see this. :oops

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:41 PM
DEN fans hopefully we'll do you a favor tonight and bring you closer to that #8 seed! I really want a win tonight for our team. It would be a huge confidence booster going down the stretch.

trueD
Warriors sideline reporter even sounds winded :lol

TampaDude

Feels good to be right, eh? The Warriors look tired.

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Kobe fouling with his face

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Kobe is laying it all out tonight. You can tell he wants this win so badly. I don't care if you hate Kobe as a person, you have to respect his will to compete night in and night out. The man lives and breathes basketball.

TampaDude
Shit...Kobe got hurt...

trueD
Kobe was still moving. Next time close your eyes dummy! :lol

SAtown
Kobe fouling with his face

:lol

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:45 PM
I would hate to have Baron, Lebron or Artest coming at me full speed!
Seriously, and I'd add Boozer to that list too.

TampaDude
Kobe is laying it all out tonight. You can tell he wants this win so badly. I don't care if you hate Kobe as a person, you have to respect his will to compete night in and night out. The man lives and breathes basketball.

I don't love or hate Kobe, but I do respect his game...that guy can hit a shot from anywhere...he's fucking $$$ in crunch time. :toast

DazedAndConfused
GSW cheering Kobe going down, classless pricks

Dex
03-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Fucking Warriors can't decide whether to make this a game or not.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Terrible offense. I can't believe Nelson allows this shit :lol

GaryJohnston
03-24-2008, 11:47 PM
GSW cheering Kobe going down, classless pricks

:cry

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Odom with the dagger

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:49 PM
OUCH! (missed FT's)

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:49 PM
The warriors absolutely have the worst interior defense I have ever seen

LOL seriously, I don't see how this team beat Dallas last year. Fuckin hilarious

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Omg Walton You Are Fucking Putrid Slime. You Are A Fucking Disgrace To The Nba!

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Davis has knocked away 3 or 4 of Kobe's under the basket shots tonight, Baron as a defensive beast not a good matchup with Kobe?

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:52 PM
The game is not over yet. Still plenty of time for the Warriors to come back, we really need to KILL the clock on every possession.

SAtown
Monta Ellis is SICK

trueD
Monta!!! ESPN put-in of the night.

trueD
Azabuekie AGAIN, wow.

TampaDude
Here come the Warriors...again...

LA24
Ronny, be more assertive with your pass !!!!

SAtown
This ain't over yet

:hat

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Our 2nd unit has got to be the worst 4th quarter executing squad in the NBA. I can't wait until the starters get back.

First Vomit Walton, then Turiaf with a bonehead play. If we lose this game.......

Vinnie_Johnson
Wow Kobe lost his jock strap on the Ellis play. :lol

trueD
Omg Walton You Are Fucking Putrid Slime. You Are A Fucking Disgrace To The Nba!
LMAOOOOOOO!

SAtown
Ssssssssssssssssssspurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DazedAndConfused
03-24-2008, 11:54 PM
This is why you need VETS in the clutch. This is the Lakers biggest problem IMHO going into the playoffs. We simply don't have enough reliable vets outside of Kobe and Fisher in the clutch.

Vinnie_Johnson
look what happens when the warriors attack the basket.

They force up so many bad threes. :nope

trueD
Wow Kobe lost his jock strap on the Ellis play. :lol

Kobe being the poster child makes it all the sweeter, doesn't it? :p:

SAtown
Monta!!!!

himat
03-24-2008, 11:55 PM
kobe misses. come one warriors!

SAtown
Bail Out!

DazedAndConfused
Lamar ODOM with a HUGE play in the clutch. GOTTA MAKE THESE FREE THROWS ODOM!!!!!!

Hank the Tank
oh shit. close game. lets see if odom can knock down some pressure fts.

TampaDude
Ellis is just sick...

trueD
Odom time at the line. He's pretty good, isn't he?

9.9 seconds left.

Better make 'em Odom.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Bail Out!

SAtown
he misses!

himat

Hank the Tank
oh shit. close game. lets see if odom can knock down some pressure fts.
nope...at least not the 1st one. :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
Choke :dramaquee

DazedAndConfused
See Phil Jackson you faggot piece of shit, this is what happens when you put LUKE PUKE WALTON in the game during the clutch. He FUCKS UP

trueD
03-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Warriors still need a basket (trying to think ahead here). :lol

DazedAndConfused
Expecting Odom to make F/Ts in the clutch is like expecting Britney Spears to make a comeback, it ain't going to happen.

TampaDude
Warriors still have to score.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:58 PM
omg, thank God for the foul! :lmao Bdiddy

DazedAndConfused
We're probably going into overtime. I like our chances with Biedrens out.

Hank the Tank
now it's baron's turn for the pressure fts.

trueD
Damn, talk about pressure.

Gotta make the FT's Baron.

TampaDude
Okay, BD...crunch time...

trueD
Does Baron even feel pressure?

himat
Baron! Make the ft's.

SAtown
03-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Yes!!!!!!!

TampaDude
OT, anyone???

SAtown
Clutch shit Davis

Amuseddaysleeper
kobe with the ball and 3.6 seconds left

should be good

trueD
Lakers have 3.6.

All Fish needs is .4!

I smell an O.T.

Hank the Tank
wow he's cold ice cold....now lets see what kobe can do. 3.6 seconds is a LOT of time.

himat
Uh oh GS has to play defense...

Vinnie_Johnson
Wow great finish what will LA do? :hungry:

DazedAndConfused
03-25-2008, 12:00 AM
My God, I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck we blew a 7 pt lead in 1 minute. Absolutely amazing how bad the Lakers are in the 4th quarter. This team is not ready yet for a championship. The talent is there, no question, but the execution and experience is not. We need to infuse this team with veteran leadership in the off-season.

SAtown
So cold..so cold!!!!

:tu

boutons_
Kobe probably shooting FTs

SAtown
Fuck you Fisher!

NuGGeTs-FaN
ugh the lakers sucks. Choke job to the max

Amuseddaysleeper
03-25-2008, 12:01 AM
nice! oT!

hopefully GS pulls this out

Hank the Tank
wow....fish had a good look too!

OT :clap

Warlord23
They're gonna send LA to the FT line .... watch it

trueD
Ahhahahaha, Fish losing his touch.

Vinnie_Johnson
Yes more basketball :elephant

Amuseddaysleeper
oh man, on the replay kobe threw his arms up at phil jackson at the end there

TampaDude
Free basketball!!!

boutons_
03-25-2008, 12:02 AM
wow, Warriors stole the W from lakers. Those guys are super dangerous in crunch time. but no daggers 3s tonight

will the crowd carry them in OT?

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:03 AM
GS has bigger balls than any team in the NBA.

DazedAndConfused
No Biedrens in O/T. Hopefully we can keep attacking the rim and getting to the line.

trueD
oh man, on the replay kobe threw his arms up at phil jackson at the end there

Let the meltdown begin. :elephant

GaryJohnston
My God, I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck we blew a 7 pt lead in 1 minute. Absolutely amazing how bad the Lakers are in the 4th quarter. This team is not ready yet for a championship. The talent is there, no question, but the execution and experience is not. We need to infuse this team with veteran leadership in the off-season.

Could of had Kidd last year. He, on this Lakers team would really make the team formidable.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Where is Matt Barnes?

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:05 AM

...almost too ballsy :lol

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Kome time

Hank the Tank
Could of had Kidd last year. He, on this Lakers team would really make the team formidable.
lakers are gonna be fine. they are the best in the west....when they are fully healthy.

im not gonna say kidd wouldnt have helped but if they did get him who knows what this team would look like now. kidd would be really good on the lakers and cavs though just because of his style of play...on the mavs...not so much.

DazedAndConfused
Why Kobe why? Goddamn we are going to lose this unless we play team ball out there.

SAtown
Azubuike!

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Stupid play, WTF GS

TampaDude
WTF was that, Davis??? :lol

himat
Bad TO

himat
03-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Clutch shot

SAtown
Now GS gets bailed out.

Hank the Tank
sloppy shit goin on out there. kobe playin like shit all of a sudden.

TampaDude
O-foul on Kobe!

himat
Offensive foul!

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Monta is just ridiculous

Vinnie_Johnson
Ellis is sick :toast

trueD
MONTAtricity

himat
Monta!

DazedAndConfused
We don't deserve to win tonight. So many ridiculous turnovers down the stretch from our 2nd unit bench players. I can't wait until the starters get back and clean this mess up. Puke Walton, Turiaf, and Sasha all with boneheaded plays in the clutch.

SAtown
Now GS gets bailed out.

again. Lane violation? Who the hell calls that anymore? :lol

himat
03-25-2008, 12:10 AM

TampaDude
03-25-2008, 12:11 AM

Yup...their attitude is like "We don't give a fuck who you are or what your record is." NO FEAR.

Vinnie_Johnson
Monta saving Baron's ass.

Big time I was thinking the same thing. :clap

Banzai
wow bad call by the ref haha

TampaDude
We don't deserve to win tonight. So many ridiculous turnovers down the stretch from our 2nd unit bench players. I can't wait until the starters get back and clean this mess up. Puke Walton, Turiaf, and Sasha all with boneheaded plays in the clutch.

I betcha Kobe wins it at the buzzer.

TheNextGen
again. Lane violation? Who the hell calls that anymore? :lol

ON THE FIRST SHOT...the ref needs to be fired. lol

DazedAndConfused
03-25-2008, 12:12 AM
Even if the Lakers can squeeze out a win tonight we don't deserve it. There is no fucking reason we should have blown a 7 pt lead with 1 minute to go. No reason whatsoever.

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:12 AM
wow this move looks so lame! The Ruins..so scary!

:lmao

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:13 AM
ON THE FIRST SHOT...the ref needs to be fired. lol

Seriously, there's lane violations 98% of the time. Just look closely the next time Duncan takes a FT (he takes so damn long)

braeden0613
03-25-2008, 12:13 AM
monta again!! ok well screw fisher

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:14 AM
Fisher is cold-blooded as well

trueD

Probably has something to do with the tough b2b.

Oh, wait.

SAtown
GS doing everything to lose this game. Such a shame

Vinnie_Johnson
GS Stop jacking up shots :madrun

himat
Get a board.

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Kobe can't be on the floor with blood on his face

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Azubuike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

himat
03-25-2008, 12:16 AM
Azibuke!

SAtown
Shite! 4 seconds left, GS down 2. Good job by Odom looking for the easy 2

DazedAndConfused
My heat is beating so fast right now.........what an incredible game.

trueD
Oh good, TO. What a good idea.

DazedAndConfused
DONT GIVE UP A 3 LAMAR ODOM. PLEASE NO 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

himat
03-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Come on!

SAtown
now go for the win and shot a 3 pointer!

I think they do as well

Vinnie_Johnson
My heat is beating so fast right now.........what an incredible game.

:lol Stop beating your heat.

himat
3 ball please

SAtown
03-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Bullshit Gotdamnit

SAtown
Wtf is this shit

Amuseddaysleeper