PDA

View Full Version : This is my first attempt at real trolling...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Admittedly, it's subtle. But I think the humour is there... at least it is when you're :smokin

I wrote this at Laker'sGround under the heading Lamar doesn't get enough Kobe love:

Lamar Odom. Look at this man. Examine the way he plays basketball. The man hustles. He rebounds. He steals the ball. He runs the floor. He makes the tough pass. And occasionally he even puts the ball in the hole. At 6'10", he plays the game like a guard and like a centre, a homeless man's Majic Johnson if you will.

Now admittedly, you don't want the ball in his hands with shotmakin on the mind in the last two minutes of a thriller, and you certainly don't want to see him anywhere near the free-throw line, but that is beside the point. Lamar Odom is the guy that gets you there, and you want him playing at the end to grab the board or block the shot that Kobe or Fish or Vladi will turn into a golden ending. Lamar could be Kobe's Scottie Pippen... but Kobe doesn't love Lamar.

Look at the way Kobe treats Lamar - man, it makes me sick! Give the man some dap, Kobe! Give him some cred! And overall give him some LOVE! Lamar carries you to the end of the game, serves it to you on a platter, and he could be your Scottie. Now wake up, mofo, and treat the man right!

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=58720

I wonder what will happen to it? :spin

And contrast with this gay Lamar-bandwagoner thread:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=58673

I hate Lamar bandwagoners! :pctoss

:lmao

Also, the epic fail thread titles:

"Why is crunch time Luke Walton time?" :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewforum.php?f=1

peewee's lovechild
03-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Meh.

You should've compared Odom to a Hotel Maid that preps Kobe's room to his liking and gives him everything he wants only to get fucked in the ass for a 5 dollar tip.

monosylab1k
03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
......so when are you gonna post the part where you troll?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Meh.

You should've compared Odom to a Hotel Maid that preps Kobe's room to his liking and gives him everything he wants only to get fucked in the ass for a 5 dollar tip.

Go and join up, Peewee.

I am Luke to your Darth Vader - teach me the Ways of the Trolling! :lmao

peewee's lovechild
03-25-2008, 09:48 AM
The question should be:

"Why am I lame enough to be a member of a Laker's board?"

Seriously, what the fuck?

A true Spurs fan would never touch a Laker forum.

peewee's lovechild
03-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Go and join up, Peewee.

I am Luke to your Darth Vader - teach me the Ways of the Trolling! :lmao

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Laker Forum.

peewee's lovechild
The thought of it makes my skin crawl.

katyon6th
Stop trolling. Watch more TV.

RuffnReadyOzStyle

Look, I insult his clutchness (manhood), there are golden shower and homosexual love overtones all through the thing... it's my first trolling, okay? I want the thread to grow a while and see who works what out before I hit them with the hard stuff. As I said, it's subtle, a jedi mind trick. ;) :fro

PS Actually, I really like Lamar as a balla (except for his lack of clutchability). And he's a great DL player. :tu

TheSanityAnnex
03-25-2008, 09:50 AM
......so when are you gonna post the part where you troll?:lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 09:52 AM
The question should be:

"Why am I lame enough to be a member of a Laker's board?"

Seriously, what the fuck?

A true Spurs fan would never touch a Laker forum.

Wake up, man! I'm not a "member", I'm a subtle troll. I'm doing what they do to us regularly in a more cerebral manner and seeing if any of them are smart enough to pick up on it. It is my own pathetic attempt to put them down. See? See??? :lmao

tlongII
03-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Unfortunately I'm banned at LakersGround. Just like I'm banned at SpursReport.

E20
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
This is my attempt at a troll:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=58723

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
I've gone with this as my second post to a guy who semi-clicked to the joke and said of the thread "No offense but this thread is pretty ridiculous" (very polite, that man):

I'm talking about on the court. Words in press conferences are just words, but check out the body language. You see Kobe running over to Lamar in times of need? Throws of celebration? Not so much. Kobe is all about Kobe (although his passing lately has been mighty fine).

Give Lamar some skin, bring him into your world is what I'm saying to Kobe.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm sooooooo doing the gay fashion designer from Beverley Hills, dah-ling.

Oh, and this was all inspired by watching the fantastic Warriors v Lakers game from the other day.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Response:

"Oh please Kobe is plenty supportive of Odom, good grief Charlie Brown."

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:10 AM
I feel like Captain Hero from Drawn Together in a fit of hysteria... :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:12 AM
This is my attempt at a troll:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=58723

I like mine better.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey it's really going well - people are coming in on all kinds of tangents! :lmao

Here's my latest offering:

But I'm talking about Jordan and Pippen, man. If Kobe wants to get to that next level he's gonna have to love Lamar, and I just don't feel the love. Lamar is there waiting, full of love, but Kobe keeps walking away. It's that lack of love that will fracture the team in a crucial playoff moment, and a magical chance will be lost.

Kobe gotta love ma brutha.

Only one guy has recognised it as drivel thus far. ;)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm going to bed. Gotta get up for the Orlando game.

This was fun... very random, but fun. :lmao

thispego
03-25-2008, 10:45 AM
ooohhohhhoohhokay

Pistons < Spurs
03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
+1

E20
03-25-2008, 11:06 AM
They fucking banned me.

ATRAIN
03-25-2008, 11:21 AM
+1

Definition of Internet Trolling - An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic(mostly off topic) messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Yeah he may not be tacky in his attempt to be trolling but he did try. Quit acting like bitches.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah, darn it, you don't have to be outwardly abusive to be a troll...

Slydragon
03-25-2008, 07:03 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r142/gwrober/Singles_UPS_FedEx.gif

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/J3LLY/LastScan.jpg

Nice FedEx advertisement,

http://www.collegepork.com/files/images/fedex-ups.jpg

Ignignokt
03-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Yeah, darn it, you don't have to be outwardly abusive to be a troll...

trolling and twatting are two different skill sets.

ShoogarBear
03-25-2008, 09:55 PM
I wouldn't be caught dead in a Laker Forum.midge said you were in them all the time from 2000-2002.

ShoogarBear
03-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Unfortunately I'm banned at LakersGround. Just like I'm banned at SpursReport.This place has no standards.

mrsmaalox
03-25-2008, 11:30 PM