PDA

View Full Version : Mark Tomasik: Don’t discount Gore-led ticket

Evan
03-25-2008, 12:10 PM
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/mar/24/mark-tomasik-dont-discount-gore-led-ticket/

Don Quixote
03-25-2008, 12:21 PM
I don't care if it's a legit source ...

Are you a liberal? Do you feel that your current choice of Democrat candidates are not going far enough in protecting the planet? Is it hot today? Is the sky falling where you live? Well ... we have the candidate for you! Vote AL GORE in 08! With your vote, you can ensure carbon credits for everyone and peaceful, nice weather every day. No, the earth will not spontaneously combust because of those evil Rupublicans and SUVs. So vote for GORE today!

No ... really. If you're not happy with Hillary or Barack ... there's always Gore. And Nader.

101A
03-25-2008, 12:36 PM
That article prove it. Democrats are just too STUPID to get elected.

Go ahead, make Al Gore your nominee, pee yourself while your at it.

Don't make this election about the economy or the War in Iraq (both of which are winners if the Dems can keep from tearing themselves apart long enough to actually campaign against the Republicans). NO, choose a candidate that necessarily makes the election a referendum on....GLOBAL WARMING!!!..The BEST science of which is looking shakier and shakier by the day! And the movie your nominee narrates? NOT the best science!

The adds would write themselves: Show a scene from An Inconvenient Truth; Then show Gore getting off a private jet, or getting fatter, or whatever - Show the price of gas; then show clips of liberals wanting to tax it more to lower consumption to save the boiling planet; show the fact that it is snowing RIGHT NOW at my house in PA!

That would be too funny...unfortunately it ain't gonna happen.

Evan
03-25-2008, 12:39 PM
If this happens...the entire dem party needs to be scrapped and put back together under a new....everything.

And I plan on voting for Obama.

peewee's lovechild
03-25-2008, 12:47 PM
I wish Gore would have run this time around.

smeagol
03-25-2008, 12:52 PM
You mean run as in "run as fast as he can, further away as he can from the political arena"?

peewee's lovechild
03-25-2008, 12:59 PM
You mean run as in "run as fast as he can, further away as he can from the political arena"?

No.

I mean run and win the popular vote again and ensure that the Supre Court doesn't hand the Presidency to another Bush.

That's what I meant.

Yonivore
03-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Me too.

Don Quixote
03-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Liberals: It's not too late! You can still have your Gore. It will come down to the convention, and I suspect at this point that Hillary will be able to swing a number of the superdelegates her way. But ... go to the polls in the remaining 10 or so states. Vote as often as you like! But get your Gore on the ballot. He's the one, he's the savior.

Really. I mean it.

Yonivore
03-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Liberals: It's not too late! You can still have your Gore. It will come down to the convention, and I suspect at this point that Hillary will be able to swing a number of the superdelegates her way. But ... go to the polls in the remaining 10 or so states. Vote as often as you like! But get your Gore on the ballot. He's the one, he's the savior.

Really. I mean it.
Hopefully, it'll be just in time for a spectacular collapse of the religion of Global Warming.