PDA

View Full Version : Cool Stats: Every player on the Spurs

whottt
01-13-2005, 02:20 AM
that has played in a game this season is now shooting at least 40% from the field for the season.

This is freaking amazing to me and if it holds up for the rest of the season...I have a feeling it will be one of the few times in league history this has happened.

Massenburg's 3-5 put him over 40% for the season.

Also of lesser note...every player on the team that has taken a 3 is now shooting at least 30%(with the exception of Malik who is 0-3 on long buzzer beaters)..Even Duncan.

Parker's 1-1 from 3 tonight finally put him at the 30% mark on the season...low for Tony but hell...he is shooting over 48% from the field.

Basically, every player on the team is shooting at least the minimum acceptable league PCT benchmarks for their position and skill set...Awesome.

Autumnleaf
01-13-2005, 02:22 AM
good news, right?

whottt
01-13-2005, 02:24 AM
Yeah, it's an awesome stat IMO. You want everyone to shoot at least 40%...and everyone on the Spurs is doing it...ditto with the 3 shooters and their PCT's... No other team in the NBA is doing that this season...

Nikos
01-13-2005, 03:05 AM
Damn it Whott, I swear I am starting to get hypotized by that evil twinkle in Romains eyes.

Get a new avatar! :depressed

Jimcs50
01-13-2005, 09:31 AM
that is awesome, even Phoenix can not say that.

Rummpd
01-13-2005, 03:17 PM
[I]Also of lesser note...every player on the team that has taken a 3 is now shooting at least 30%(with the exception of Malik who is 0-3 on long buzzer beaters)

If "back in the dog house" Malik ever jacks up a 3 during a regular set I would love to see Pops face!