PDA

View Full Version : Andres Nocioni and Jim Boylan literally kissed and made up Monday

LakeShow
03-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Nocioni fined for his outburst

K.C. Johnson, 2:30 p.m.

Andres Nocioni and Jim Boylan literally kissed and made up Monday, with the Bulls' interim coach hamming it up for the TV cameras and kissing the forward he fined on the head as Nocioni addressed the media.

The Bulls fined Nocioni an undisclosed amount on Monday for berating Boylan after he got pulled from a short stint in Saturday's home loss to the Pacers. Nocioni apologized without taking questions Saturday night but sat for a lengthy interview session on Monday and reiterated his regret for his uncharacteristic team-destructive outburst.

"I'm frustrated with myself right now and I'm frustrated with everything," Nocioni said. "When something's not going the right direction, you want it go the right direction and it's difficult. I think I'm not playing my minutes because I'm not playing well.

When I go to the game, I'm not bringing my energy and I'm not playing like the way I used to play. I don't know why. I don't have any explanation for it."

On Kissing Your Players (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-31-92/On-Kissing-Your-Players.html)

JamStone
03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Boylan should have teabagged him instead.

Fillmoe
03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
^lol

WalterBenitez
03-25-2008, 09:17 PM
any picture :D ?