PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Gym

gospursgojas
03-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Does anyone know of any other fitness centers (or gyms that offer memberships) that have basketball courts besides the obvious... Gold's, Lifetime, etc.?

The gym I used to go to was Home Court America, and I loved it bc I could play indoor basketball at anytime rain or shine. But as some of you may know, its closed down last week.

I've been playing outdoors and theres nothing wrong with that, I just would like a place to shoot around or play pick up after hours.

Any help would be appreciated. :tu

koriwhat
03-26-2008, 05:30 PM
no way home court closed down? damnit!

cash459
03-26-2008, 06:00 PM
the golds on babcock & callaghan has an NBA size indoor court. and there are usually always people playing there. especially on sunday afternonns and monday evenings.

2centsworth
03-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Community Bible Church, go to www.communitybible.com, then look under small groups and then sportslife. They will pray and read from the word before you play.

howbouthemspurs
03-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Theres a a 24 hour full size indoor court over here were im at in Germany! but i dont think your crummy car can go that far!!.. haha! I win and you suck.. i mean... good luck finding one!.. I liked home court america... it had a lot of MILFs!

marini martini
03-26-2008, 06:39 PM
How about the Downtown Y

gospursgojas
03-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks... I will check them out.

If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know....

Crookshanks
03-27-2008, 05:01 PM
The Spectrum Club at Roger's Ranch has a full-size court. I believe they even have some organized team play there.

And since Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen regularly work out there - who knows what kind of pick-up game you might find!

SouthernFried
03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Concord Athletic Club at Jones Maltsberger and 281 (inside 410). Expensive, but your treated real well, and their membership is more limited than many of the others.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Community Bible Church, go to www.communitybible.com, then look under small groups and then sportslife. They will pray and read from the word before you play.

My younger brother used to play in a weekend Christian league a couple of years back. He played, that is, until the director of the league greeted him outside one Saturday and told him that he is no longer welcome to participate due to his "overly aggressive playing style." His final words to my brother were "we'll pray for you." My bro got reverse bowened! :lol