PDA

View Full Version : No suspension for Stack?

Brutalis
03-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Yet Bowen gets it for something far less?

What gives??

YoMamaIsCallin
03-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Check out all the previous threads on this. You're late to the party.

TampaDude
03-26-2008, 10:39 PM
The NBA is rigged...and they hate the Spurs...as David Blaine says, "There really is no other explanation." :lol

Brutalis
03-26-2008, 10:40 PM
My bad. Been busy lately.

I think Cuban paid em' -Korny Earl

SKINNYPIMP210
03-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Thank You.... I Hate To Be The One Who Complains But If You Looked At That Other Angle Of The Bruce Bowen/chris Paul Aka I'm A Pussy Because I Have No Integrity And Couldn't Tell The League That Bruce Bowen Didn't Actually Make Contact With Me, Then You Would See That No Foul Was Committed. However, In The Leagues Eyes Chris Paul Is An Angel Because He Sells Out Crowds. I Did Like Him As A Basketball Player But After That Whole Incident Where He Was Solely Responsible For Bruce Being Suspended After His Amazing String Of Games Started......i Think He's A True Piece-o-shit! How Can You Not "man Up" And Say, "you Know What I Flopped." I Mean It Clearly Shows That Bowen Did Not Touch Him On That Play. Yet Now There Is Another Notch On Bruce's Dirty Player Belt Because Of This Shit. Sorry This Is In Caps.

ancestron
03-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Are you shift crazy, or do you have a special function that makes every word in caps? Just curious.

CubanMustGo
03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Are you shift crazy, or do you have a special function that makes every word in caps? Just curious.

If your whole message is ALL CAPS it gets translated to what you saw.

ancestron
03-27-2008, 11:05 AM
ah...THATS WEIRD

urunobili
03-27-2008, 11:23 AM
not even a friendly phone call from Stuie about it...

Walton Buys Off Me
03-27-2008, 11:25 AM
The Hornets, Chris Paul and Byron Scott are whiny cunts; the Spurs aren't.....it ends there.

We didn't complain about it so nothing happened.

Obstructed_View
03-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Looks like suspensions are now determined by the volume of outcry at the offense. Translation: The Spurs really don't want to face Phoenix in the playoffs.

SKINNYPIMP210
03-27-2008, 12:12 PM

No, for some reason when I write in all caps on SpursTalk it some times shows up like that. It's weird.

SKINNYPIMP210
03-27-2008, 12:13 PM
The Hornets, Chris Paul and Byron Scott are whiny cunts; the Spurs aren't.....it ends there.

We didn't complain about it so nothing happened.

Good point. :clap

MaNuMaNiAc
03-27-2008, 12:18 PM
No, for some reason when I write in all caps on SpursTalk it some times shows up like that. It's weird.That reason is so people like you learn that capitalizing all letters is fucking annoying! GET WHAT I'M SAYING?

nkdlunch
03-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Thank You.... I Hate To Be The One Who Complains But If You Looked At That Other Angle Of The Bruce Bowen/chris Paul Aka I'm A Pussy Because I Have No Integrity And Couldn't Tell The League That Bruce Bowen Didn't Actually Make Contact With Me, Then You Would See That No Foul Was Committed. However, In The Leagues Eyes Chris Paul Is An Angel Because He Sells Out Crowds. I Did Like Him As A Basketball Player But After That Whole Incident Where He Was Solely Responsible For Bruce Being Suspended After His Amazing String Of Games Started......i Think He's A True Piece-o-shit! How Can You Not "man Up" And Say, "you Know What I Flopped." I Mean It Clearly Shows That Bowen Did Not Touch Him On That Play. Yet Now There Is Another Notch On Bruce's Dirty Player Belt Because Of This Shit. Sorry This Is In Caps.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/emorock09/rage.jpg

ClingingMars
03-27-2008, 12:23 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/emorock09/rage.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao

-Mars

lefty
03-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Guys.

If some of you are frustrated over the non-suspension, just watch highlights of Jordan kicking Stackhouse the Rookie during the 1995-96 season.

You'll feel much better.

I can't believe that dick compared himself to Jordan...

MoSpur
03-27-2008, 12:28 PM
First of all, I haven't seen from Walton Buys Off Me in a long time. Good to hear from you.

Second of all, its the NBA, "Where Favoritism Happens."

Agloco
03-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Yet Bowen gets it for something far less?

What gives??

Precedent.

Bruce has been on their shit list for a while now. If Stack continues down tihs road, he'll find himself in a similar predicament.

Korny Earl
03-27-2008, 01:20 PM
My bad. Been busy lately.

I think Cuban paid em' -Korny Earl

"I bet Cuban has glossy balls" -Brutalis

Jack Sommersset
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM
I'll help those who are confused. I saw the play 4-5 times today just to be clear. The Caveman did nothing wrong to cause for a suspension. Now what Jason Terry did to Finley caused for a suspension 2 seasons ago. Bowen, the homers hate to admit it has a track record of cheap shots. Considering over 500 games without missing one, Bowen has been treated fairly. Caveman fouled Mangoo and was punished for it. All should be well in Spurland!

Be at peace with yourself. Take a step back. Don't embellish the foul.

Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ancestron
03-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Just Testing Out The Capslock Thing.

ancestron
03-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Woah!

SKINNYPIMP210
03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
That reason is so people like you learn that capitalizing all letters is fucking annoying! GET WHAT I'M SAYING?

Damn some of you get sooo hard core when it comes to talking shit over a chat room. But anyways, I already explained myself in a different thread, I type in caps sometimes because that's the way we have to type at my work. It saves time. But some people don't like that so I stopped. The only exception was this last time, but I was drunk as fuck and just didn't care at that point. But yeah calm down man, it's not that big of a deal.

YoMamaIsCallin
03-27-2008, 03:37 PM
I type in caps sometimes because that's the way we have to type at my work. It saves time.

Oh, well, NOW I understand, and COMPLETELY AGREE that it's WAY over the top for someone to DARE ask you not to type in ALL CAPS.

I did NOT CONSIDER the fact that you'd have to SPEND TIME pressing the CAPS LOCK KEY!!!

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

I will now go whip myself for DARING to ask you not to type in ALL CAPS.

I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID!!!!

ancestron
03-27-2008, 04:18 PM
I understand what hes saying. I have to type in all caps at my job too.

give the guy a break jeez. At least he's aware of the caps and said sorry. the hostility in this forum is a bit unfounded at times. "I'm gonna kick your ass for using caps you @#%!@#%!@#$%!#$!!!!"

hater
03-27-2008, 04:20 PM
I understand what hes saying. I have to type in all caps at my job too.

do you work at a license plate factory?

dg7md
03-27-2008, 05:44 PM
What job requires you to type in all caps at work?

clambake
03-27-2008, 05:48 PM
What job requires you to type in all caps at work?
at the "Deaf Institute".

marini martini
03-27-2008, 05:52 PM
at the "Deaf Institute".

:lmao :lmao :lmao

smeagol
03-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Who cares?

Stack is washed.

SKINNYPIMP210
03-27-2008, 06:36 PM
do you work at a license plate factory?

Lol! That was a good one!
:lol

I work for the Sheriffs Office 911 in Okaloosa County Florida. So pronunciation is not that big of a deal there, you just have to get the info to the Deputy as soon as you can once you get a 911 call.

Manudona
03-27-2008, 11:28 PM
If Dallas continues to sink, Stack and all his teammates will be suspended for the POs this year :rolleyes