PDA

View Full Version : I loooooove sitting next to hot chicks at Spurs games.....

Louie Vega
03-27-2008, 01:20 AM
in Section 201 Row 13! Nice looking lady sitting by herself. I wanted to talk to her but she had that better than everyone else look. Big jugs though! Anyone sit in or around this section tonight? I just know someone will come in here bitchin cause I don't have any pics!

Nbadan
03-27-2008, 03:26 AM
dude....what'd ya have to lose?

Flight3107
03-27-2008, 04:20 AM
pussy

MaNuMaNiAc
03-27-2008, 06:10 AM
in Section 201 Row 13! Nice looking lady sitting by herself. I wanted to talk to her but she had that better than everyone else look. Big jugs though! Anyone sit in or around this section tonight? I just know someone will come in here bitchin cause I don't have any pics!sounds like you chickened out...

StudMuffin
03-27-2008, 07:37 AM
Sometimes you just have to go for it. Works for me.

robino2001
03-27-2008, 08:07 AM
what's a girl like that doing sitting in the last row of the arena?

angel_luv
03-27-2008, 08:18 AM
I wanted to talk to her but she had that better than everyone else look.

Or maybe she had a distracted look on her face because she was preoccupied with wishing you would come talk to her.

Next time, talk. Girls like that. :)

Louie Vega
03-27-2008, 08:47 AM
I didn't want to come across like a creep. She saw me and my buddy drinking and and acting crazy (which we usually do at Spurs games) and I figured she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. Besides, she was alone. If she was with another girl maybe I would have talked to her.

Louie Vega
03-27-2008, 08:48 AM
what's a girl like that doing sitting in the last row of the arena?

That's the same question I kept asking myself.

peewee's lovechild
03-27-2008, 08:49 AM
:ttiwwp:

+1

mrsmaalox
03-27-2008, 09:01 AM
You should have gone for it. Last season I sat next to 2 wild n crazy guys, who were very friendly. We were having a great time drinking beer and joking around. They were all into showing off for me; But my son didn't approve, so he made me move to a different section at halftime :(

florige
03-27-2008, 09:43 AM
I didn't want to come across like a creep. She saw me and my buddy drinking and and acting crazy (which we usually do at Spurs games) and I figured she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. Besides, she was alone. If she was with another girl maybe I would have talked to her.

Yeah like everyone else said what the hell. What are the odds that you are going to ever see her again anyway....

MoSpur
03-27-2008, 09:50 AM
The worse that could have happen was that she would have turned you down. So what! Its not like you're gonna run into her everyday.

ploto
03-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Besides, she was alone. If she was with another girl maybe I would have talked to her.
Explain this concept, please.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-27-2008, 11:59 AM
You should have gone for it. Last season I sat next to 2 wild n crazy guys, who were very friendly. We were having a great time drinking beer and joking around. They were all into showing off for me; But my son didn't approve, so he made me move to a different section at halftime :(

:lol at your son pussy-blocking.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Besides, she was alone. If she was with another girl maybe I would have talked to her.

WTF?? You only hit on women that are with company? :lol

Louie Vega
03-27-2008, 12:37 PM
WTF?? You only hit on women that are with company? :lol

Depends on the circumstance. For one i'm not a poon hound. I don't go around trying to fuck every girl I see. Secondly would you like 2 drunk dudes hitting on your mom or sister while all she is trying to do is enjoy a Spurs game? The creep factor played a big part in me NOT hitting on her.

florige
03-27-2008, 12:58 PM
I think it depends on how you carry it. Just don't come off like a creep. Come off as you are just being cool with her and trip with her. I can normally build up the balls to talk to one girl, but 2 girls or more I more than likely would have to be loaded. And even then....

monosylab1k
03-27-2008, 01:20 PM
eat the sandwich honk the boob.

mikejones99
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM
hotter the chick is usually easier to get naked

Louie Vega
03-27-2008, 03:09 PM
hotter the chick is usually easier to get naked

LOL

Whisky Dog
03-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Just talking to a woman doesn't automatically make you seem like a creep. It's all in how you do it. If you go over all nervous and it refects in your body language or voice, you'll come off insecure, weak, and looking like you're not comfortable with yourself. If you go over with an overbearing personality you'll just look like an ass who's annoying. What you should have done (and try this next time) is glance over at her to see if there's something about her you could comment on to use as an opener to start the conversation. Always, Always stay away from commenting on her physical attributes of any kind. If she's even halfway attractive she knows it because guys let her know all the time. It's boring to her. Instead, pick something like her shoes or fashion or things that would interest most women but they never really meet guys who notice or talk to them about it. After you decide what to comment on go up and do it. See how she responds and just get a normal conversation going where you can riff off of what she's saying like if you were talking to a good friend. Do that for a minute then tell her you gotta get back to your seat and get her number. If you do it right and have the confidence she'll most likely respond favorably and you'll get her number.

Avitus1
03-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Should of talked to her.

ShoogarBear
03-28-2008, 05:22 AM
Yeah, with a little luck, this could have been your next thread:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90439

mrsmaalox
03-28-2008, 10:35 AM
:lol at your son pussy-blocking.

Wow, I've never heard called that before! :lol

katyon6th
03-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Just talking to a woman doesn't automatically make you seem like a creep. It's all in how you do it. If you go over all nervous and it refects in your body language or voice, you'll come off insecure, weak, and looking like you're not comfortable with yourself. If you go over with an overbearing personality you'll just look like an ass who's annoying. What you should have done (and try this next time) is glance over at her to see if there's something about her you could comment on to use as an opener to start the conversation. Always, Always stay away from commenting on her physical attributes of any kind. If she's even halfway attractive she knows it because guys let her know all the time. It's boring to her. Instead, pick something like her shoes or fashion or things that would interest most women but they never really meet guys who notice or talk to them about it. After you decide what to comment on go up and do it. See how she responds and just get a normal conversation going where you can riff off of what she's saying like if you were talking to a good friend. Do that for a minute then tell her you gotta get back to your seat and get her number. If you do it right and have the confidence she'll most likely respond favorably and you'll get her number.

Listen to this guy. I love when guys compliment something I'm wearing.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Listen to this guy. I love when guys compliment something I'm wearing.Same here. Especially if it's not as expected as "nice shirt" -- something small and not obvious, like my glasses or a bracelet. Good way to let a girl know (or at least give the impression) that your interest comes from more than just staring at her tits.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2008, 02:23 PM
If he admires my feet----no more calls, we have a winner!

katyon6th
03-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Same here. Especially if it's not as expected as "nice shirt" -- something small and not obvious, like my glasses or a bracelet. Good way to let a girl know (or at least give the impression) that your interest comes from more than just staring at her tits.

Exactly. Especially the glasses.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Good way to let a girl know (or at least give the impression) that your interest comes from more than just staring at her tits., but you gotta play fair, dammit!!!

http://www.majorleaguetrim.com/girls/katie/images/image5.jpg

CuckingFunt
03-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Exactly. Especially the glasses.I'm a huge glasses freak -- they're easily my favorite accessory -- so anyone who shows he's down with the nerd look gets major points.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2008, 02:33 PM
, but you gotta play fair, dammit!!!

http://www.majorleaguetrim.com/girls/katie/images/image5.jpgWearing a shirt like that is when a compliment on my bracelet or earrings is ever more meaningful -- if I have my boobs on display and someone compliments my shirt or necklace, I know exactly what they're really looking at.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-28-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm a huge glasses freak -- they're easily my favorite accessory -- so anyone who shows he's down with the nerd look gets major points.i don't think it's a nerd look at all. glasses are verryyyy sexy. kinda the same effect when chicks wear baseball caps. yes sir.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
i don't think it's a nerd look at all. glasses are verryyyy sexy. kinda the same effect when chicks wear baseball caps. yes sir.
Good thing a girl in a cap is sexy, cuz a guy in a cap can be wayyyy boring! :rolleyes

katyon6th
03-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm a huge glasses freak -- they're easily my favorite accessory -- so anyone who shows he's down with the nerd look gets major points.

I'll never part with wearing glasses; they've seriously become a part of me over the last few years of wearing them. When I'm not wearing them (which is hardly ever), I catch myself adjusting what would be my glasses. That makes me feel really silly but I like it.

I dig guys in glasses.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2008, 03:03 PM
I'll never part with wearing glasses; they've seriously become a part of me over the last few years of wearing them. When I'm not wearing them (which is hardly ever), I catch myself adjusting what would be my glasses. That makes me feel really silly but I like it.

I dig guys in glasses.Glasses, on guys and girls, are way sexy.

The only time I've ever come close to considering contacts was when I was a dancer, because dealing with glasses just wouldn't have been practical if I'd chosen to persue dance at a professional level. Otherwise, I've been wearing glasses so long that I just can't get used to not having them. My face looks completely different when I'm not wearing my glasses.

Shelly
03-28-2008, 03:14 PM
If he admires my feet----no more calls, we have a winner!

My! What a lovely bunion and hammer toe you have!

I'll call you later :eyebrows

mrsmaalox
03-28-2008, 03:20 PM
NO!! I have perfect feet! Plus I'm sure you know, men who have a thing for feet are pretty wild!!! :eyebrows

Shelly
03-28-2008, 03:22 PM
NO!! I have perfect feet! Plus I'm sure you know, men who have a thing for feet are pretty wild!!! :eyebrows

:lol

SpursWoman
03-28-2008, 04:24 PM
i don't think it's a nerd look at all. glasses are verryyyy sexy. kinda the same effect when chicks wear baseball caps. yes sir.

Katy looks really cute in her glasses AND her cap. :nerd :lol

Louie Vega
03-28-2008, 11:21 PM

I do have a huge foot fetish! PM me if you want to know more!

marini martini
03-28-2008, 11:55 PM

Uh Oh! I smell a fight...........here come's PeeWee :lol

Ronaldo McDonald
03-29-2008, 02:10 AM
Wearing a shirt like that is when a compliment on my bracelet or earrings is ever more meaningful -- if I have my boobs on display and someone compliments my shirt or necklace, I know exactly what they're really looking at.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, CF, but he's looking at your tits anyways, and he doesn't give a shit about your bracelet or earings.

Or maybe that's just me. Maybe I'm just a sick pervert.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-29-2008, 02:18 AM
I can't stand girls who wear glasses all of the time. I swear, people will do jsut about anything to give off the illusion that they're smart. Glasses: technology that's obsolete, yet still used to make the dumb ones feel like they're smart.

Take them off you jackasses and get some fucking contacts.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-29-2008, 02:50 AM
I sat right next to Manu's and Oberto's wife one time. Oberto's wife is a werewolf, but Manu's is hot. I bet he nose fucks her all the time while he licks her asshole.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-29-2008, 10:58 AM
I can't stand girls who wear glasses all of the time. I swear, people will do jsut about anything to give off the illusion that they're smart. Glasses: technology that's obsolete, yet still used to make the dumb ones feel like they're smart.

Got dumped by some girls in glasses, didn't you?

mrsmaalox
03-29-2008, 11:07 AM

I want every hot, perverted detail.....please! :eyebrows

mrsmaalox
03-29-2008, 11:11 AM

Agree. Also goes for trying to look "nerdy". We all know, a real nerd doesn't go for a "look". If you want to set yourself aside from the crowd, do it with personality.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Got dumped by some girls in glasses, didn't you?

No. I just hate how glasses are used more as a fashion statement than anything else.

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2008, 11:38 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/dc5_boi/579084475dc370_full.jpg

Herschel Walker
03-29-2008, 11:57 AM
Whisky throwing down the mack secrets. Ive seen him meet and pick up women in all sorts of places, but he's still an ass.

Katy speaks for the majority, though. Women eat it up if you know how to deliver it.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't mean to burst your bubble, CF, but he's looking at your tits anyways, and he doesn't give a shit about your bracelet or earings.
I know. That's why in my first post I specifically said it was nice because it gave the appearance that a guy's focus went beyond just tits -- even if I know where they're looking, "nice earrings" still sounds better than "nice tits" and is, therefore, a more successful approach.

Take them off you jackasses and get some fucking contacts.I don't wear glasses to look/feel smart, I wear glasses because I like them.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm just a huge prick half the time and it works pretty well.

but not a genuine prick....ya know?

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:02 PM
i wear glasses because i can't make out the detail of anything further than the reach of my arms.

i do prefer contacts though because i can wear sunglasses when it's sunny and work out without worrying about persperation smearing my glasses.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:02 PM
who is that hooch with the jugs?

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 03:04 PM
who is that hooch with the jugs?One of the stylists at the place mentioned in this thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90539).

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I see. Something's real familiar about her. Maybe it's the girl next door kinda face.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:08 PM
and maybe it's just because i generally hate people, but i would never go up to a girl in a public place and start to mac. i just feel if the situation were reversed i'd be annoyed and want them to leave me alone.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 03:14 PM
and maybe it's just because i generally hate people, but i would never go up to a girl in a public place and start to mac. i just feel if the situation were reversed i'd be annoyed and want them to leave me alone.Starting to mack = bad. Striking up conversation = good.

But, then again, I never go up and just start talking to people, either. I'm both shy and anti-social.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-29-2008, 03:25 PM
The last two comments are pretty much where I stand.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:28 PM
but starting up a conversation is just a very subtle form of a mac... if anything it's just a more complex version of it. why would a guy strike up a conversation with a girl if he didnt have alterior motives? he wouldnt. he wants ass and he's willing to sit through a few minutes of gay conversation about how nice your glasses look or how nice you smell to get it.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:29 PM
i think id have more pride in myself if i walked up to a girl and said "we're gonna bone. i hope you realize that" then if i went and started bull shitting her about how interested i am in her. at least that way im true to both myself and her.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 03:37 PM
but starting up a conversation is just a very subtle form of a mac... if anything it's just a more complex version of it. why would a guy strike up a conversation with a girl if he didnt have alterior motives? he wouldnt. he wants ass and he's willing to sit through a few minutes of gay conversation about how nice your glasses look or how nice you smell to get it.Conversation is important, though. I'm not likely to fuck someone that I can't talk to.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Conversation is important, though. I'm not likely to fuck someone that I can't talk to.

i'm usually friends with the people ive boned before i bone them so i havent really had to test that.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 03:48 PM
i'm usually friends with the people ive boned before i bone them so i havent really had to test that.All but a couple of my non-relationship hook ups have been with friends, which completely changes everything. "I'm bored, wanna fuck?" can sometimes be enough.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 03:52 PM
i would never be so brash as to suggest that :lol.. .but my friendships havent really changed. i guess it stems from the fact that i make sure they know that i dont plan on being serious with them.

i think if i said that and they said yes... i'd be like "whoah.. what a slut, nevermind."

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 03:55 PM
i would never be so brash as to suggest that :lol.. .but my friendships havent really changed. i guess it stems from the fact that i make sure they know that i dont plan on being serious with them.

i think if i said that and they said yes... i'd be like "whoah.. what a slut, nevermind."I don't recall anyone ever actually saying that to me -- or me saying that to anyone else, for that matter -- but I do know for a fact that there are a couple of times I've had sex that weren't motivated by anything other than boredom.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:01 PM
im bored right now.

wanna fuck?

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 04:05 PM
im bored right now.

wanna fuck?I'm a much farther drive than the fat chick.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:07 PM
i think having the memory of driving 1500 miles for some pussy would be worth it.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:08 PM
even though it would it would be the most retardedly desperate story of all time.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 04:10 PM
even though it would it would be the most retardedly desperate story of all time.Not nearly as desperate as the story of the pussy that sat at home waiting for someone to drive 1500 miles.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:13 PM
i think we should do it just to see what the babies would look like... truly they could be giants amongst men.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 04:17 PM
i think we should do it just to see what the babies would look like... truly they could be giants amongst men.Um...

Babies?!?!?!

I'd be pissed as hell if a boredom fuck ended up being the thing to finally get me preggers.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:22 PM
yeah babies. that's what women do.

cook.

clean.

make babies.

jesus christ.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:24 PM
all this talk about boredom fucking is making me realize im bored.

i dont really feel like going back to some old wells... but when something is just a couple texts away it makes it hard.

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah babies. that's what women do.

cook.

clean.

make babies.

jesus christ.Women do Jesus Christ?

CuckingFunt
03-29-2008, 04:25 PM
but when something is just a couple texts away it makes it hard.
That's more than I needed to know.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:26 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

went right over my head.

jman3000
03-29-2008, 04:30 PM
im too lazy and hungry. fuck it.

Whisky Dog
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Whisky throwing down the mack secrets. Ive seen him meet and pick up women in all sorts of places, but he's still an ass.

Katy speaks for the majority, though. Women eat it up if you know how to deliver it.

Mack secrets? Seriously, AJ? You not listening to anything I've been teaching you? :lol

Do I detect a bit of jealousy over my domination in the last three challenges?

ATRAIN
03-31-2008, 12:08 PM

So your Son knows you are a Horny Cougar?

mrsmaalox
03-31-2008, 12:33 PM
So your Son knows you are a Horny Cougar?

See what I mean? You just can't stop following me around making sexual innuendoes. Just quit denying your feelings and give it up!!!! :lol

ATRAIN
03-31-2008, 12:36 PM
See what I mean? You just can't stop following me around making sexual innuendoes. Just quit denying your feelings and LET GO!!!! :lol

Uhhh Yeah ok if you say so. Ill wait for the PM where you say your just kidding and don't get mad.

mrsmaalox
03-31-2008, 01:00 PM
Uhhh Yeah ok if you say so. Ill wait for the PM where you say your just kidding and don't get mad.
Heyy...I thought you told me we should not discuss our private PMs in public!!! :nope............................................. .........:lol

ATRAIN
03-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Heyy...I thought you told me we should not discuss our private PMs in public!!! :nope............................................. .........:lol

All these lies are all part of your Estalking, pee wee warned me about this.

mrsmaalox
03-31-2008, 01:14 PM
All these lies are all part of your Estalking, pee wee warned me about this.
Peewee!?!? :lmao Oh yea. He should know. I think the only thing PW has warned you about is getting within 20yds of him without $100!!

Viva Las Espuelas
03-31-2008, 01:30 PM
y'all just need to bang and get it over with, but clean your box first.

ATRAIN
03-31-2008, 01:33 PM
y'all just need to bang and get it over with, but clean your box first.

I had a bad experience with a cougar once, so im cougar free now.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-31-2008, 01:36 PM
I had a bad experience with a cougar once, so im cougar free now.ouch

katyon6th
03-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Katy looks really cute in her glasses AND her cap. :nerd :lol

I'm late but thank youuuuuu. I actually got contacts so I didn't have to wear my glasses whilst playing softball but that didn't work out. I can't fucking stand contacts, they made my eyes itch! And I was always worried about scratching them with my nails and them getting stuck to my eyeball. I'm positive I was overreacting to them but whatever, I couldn't stand them. Okay, I'm done. :spin

Viva Las Espuelas
03-31-2008, 02:09 PM
I can't fucking stand contacts, they made my eyes itch! cleaning them helps

katyon6th
03-31-2008, 02:14 PM

Retarded much? I don't know you but you sound like a fucking idiot.

Some people wear prescription eyeglasses to see. Interesting concept, I know, but it's true. Glasses making me look smart is just an added bonus.

MannyIsGod
03-31-2008, 02:18 PM
:lmao

SpursWoman
03-31-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't wear glasses to look/feel smart, I wear glasses because I like them.

I don't wear glasses to look/feel smart, either ... I wear glasses because my eyes are extremely dry and contacts feel like sandpaper in my eyes ... and you know, I still need to see 'n stuff. So much for technology, huh? :lol

CuckingFunt
03-31-2008, 03:23 PM
I don't wear glasses to look/feel smart, either ... I wear glasses because my eyes are extremely dry and contacts feel like sandpaper in my eyes ... and you know, I still need to see 'n stuff. So much for technology, huh? :lolAnd I've yet to see a technological advancement that addresses the fact that I'm waaaaaaaaay too much of a pussy to stick my finger in my fucking eyeball. Ick, ick, ick.

mrsmaalox
03-31-2008, 03:26 PM
I had a bad experience with a cougar once, so im cougar free now.
And you shall remain that way, so why the big fuss?

SpursWoman
03-31-2008, 03:37 PM
And I've yet to see a technological advancement that addresses the fact that I'm waaaaaaaaay too much of a pussy to stick my finger in my fucking eyeball. Ick, ick, ick.

And the hell if I'm letting anyone near my eyes with a knife, either. :lol

Shelly
03-31-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't wear glasses to look/feel smart, either ... I wear glasses because my eyes are extremely dry and contacts feel like sandpaper in my eyes ... and you know, I still need to see 'n stuff. So much for technology, huh? :lol

I can't stand to wear my glasses. They just bug me.

However, if you want to try contacts again, ask your doctor about Acuvue Oasys. They have to be the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn.

http://www.acuvue.com/acuvue_oasys.htm

Shelly
03-31-2008, 03:40 PM

And the hell if I'm letting anyone near my eyes with a knife, either. :lol

Knowing my luck, I'd be the one that had problems after having that done. I'm too chicken to take the risk.

SpursWoman
03-31-2008, 03:41 PM
I've tried them and about 3 other kind ... my eyes just don't like them. :fro

mrsmaalox
03-31-2008, 04:01 PM
I have both contacts and glasses, but I wear my contacts most because my vision is much better than with glasses.

jcrod
03-31-2008, 04:27 PM
I wear my glasses about 90% of the time. Contact also bother me after about 3hrs, so usually just stick with the glasses.
Hey I've been wearing them since 4th grade, I'm so use to them, they're a part of me.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Retarded much? I don't know you but you sound like a fucking idiot.

Some people wear prescription eyeglasses to see. Interesting concept, I know, but it's true. Glasses making me look smart is just an added bonus.

I was drunk and angry when I wrote that, my bad.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-31-2008, 04:31 PM
That also explains the fucked up comment I made towards Manu/Manu's wife.

I do stand by my last statement, though - I don't know if it's true for a fact, I'm going by my own experiences.

ploto
03-31-2008, 05:44 PM
Knowing my luck, I'd be the one that had problems after having that done. I'm too chicken to take the risk.
I was all set to do it and then someone I know was the ONE who had the problems and had to have it done 3 times. I cancelled it.

Slomo
03-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I've tried them and about 3 other kind ... my eyes just don't like them. :froA very good friend of ours, one of the rare people from highschool my wife and I really keep in touch with, absolutely hates her glasses. She has tried every imaginable type of contact lenses and they just don't work for her. She has followed all sort of advice (even the obviously stupid "just tough it out") and it just doesn't work.

The funny thing is she looks really good with glasses.

Nature can be cruel sometimes...

Kori Ellis
03-31-2008, 08:14 PM
In the playoffs of 2006, LJ went to the Spurs game alone (well I was there - but with press). And this young pretty girl was sitting next to him during the game. Then at half time, her friend came down and was talking to her. And they asked LJ if the girl could "sit on his lap" during the second half. :lmao :lmao :lmao He said no, so they asked if he minded if the girls shared her seat (and would be leaning a little into his).

CuckingFunt
03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
In the playoffs of 2006, LJ went to the Spurs game alone (well I was there - but with press). And this young pretty girl was sitting next to him during the game. Then at half time, her friend came down and was talking to her. And they asked LJ if the girl could "sit on his lap" during the second half. :lmao :lmao :lmao He said no, so they asked if he minded if the girls shared her seat (and would be leaning a little into his).This thread has been about glasses for so long that I spent a minute trying to figure out why Kori would have pulled such an odd threadjack.

Kori Ellis
03-31-2008, 09:47 PM
This thread has been about glasses for so long that I spent a minute trying to figure out why Kori would have pulled such an odd threadjack.

:lol I read the glasses conversation too. I just had to get my story in.

Regarding glasses: I wear glasses sometimes at home, but never outside.

Ronaldo McDonald
03-31-2008, 10:20 PM
I'll hijack the thread even further.

Hey, can any of the mods tell me why the hell my post count was reduced a couple days ago?

Ronaldo McDonald
03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
I was just about to hit 1,000 when it dropped.